The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th November 2018, 12:00 am

I really love when they do style changes for each of the girls like that!! And as for the second song....

Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 2869872805 Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 2869872805 Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 2869872805 Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 2869872805 Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 2869872805
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th November 2018, 1:52 am

I just love it... thank you !
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th November 2018, 1:58 pm

Oh my, that Luna puppet, I like it! Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 3186387542 very japanese
"La Soldier" too!!! Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 3884866259
It does feel like a concert a bit, with the effects and choreography.

Brit-chan wrote:
IIRC, sometimes seeing the audience shots, especially of later BanMyu, you'd often see A LOT of adults and it was hard to say for sure, but it looked like a good bit of men along with the women, and of course kids.
I read an interview some time ago recently, and in it it was mentioned that the audiences for the series had a fair number of older boys and women attending. That seemed to be from eyewitness recollection though. Hopefully Sailor Moon is still well received among children though─not that there's anything wrong with older fans.

cardea wrote:

OH! One thing I meant to ask; obviously this isn't the continuation of the musicals, as those are continuing in summer of 2019,
They are? That's amazing, I wonder if they're going to do adapted stories like the first series of musicals did, or new storylines altogether. Maybe the side story with transforming Luna Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 4244726527 , though that might be pretty difficult to adapt to stage form.
Back to top Go down
Queen Of Jewels
Star Seed

Queen Of Jewels

Star Seed

Title : Shawn Aino

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st February 2019, 3:20 pm

Loved Nogimyu its amazing!
Back to top Go down
Mitsukara
Pyramidal Crystal

Mitsukara

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Heir to the Dork Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st February 2019, 4:34 pm

So I haven't watched any musicals yet, they're somewhere on my (long and crammed) to-do list as I'm pretty curious about the stories, interested in seeing more versions of old characters I love (even though, with my main love being the '90s anime versions, not many of the unique ideas of those versions often get translated across to new iterations). I'm especially curious about how they expanded on the animamates, and mildly curious about new characters connected with old ones, and all that stuff. But I just haven't gotten to any musicals.

That said:
Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 3592982085 Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 593408159  Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 4244726527
They had me at Naru and Umino, and then reeled me in with puppet cats! (I was disappointed to learn most musicals skip cats, aside from that weird early one with the Ax Cop-esque cat suits.) The performances look spot-on and awesome. I've only seen clips of it so far, but it looks absolutely delightful, and I eagerly hope it gets a full subtitled release, because I will watch the heck out of that!

The screen effects for transformations are nice, too, a great way to capture the feel of a transformation sequence on a stage. all around, the tone looks fun, the acting looks fun, and I'm curious about the details of the story (to the point of being torn about watching it unsubtitled, if subtitles are likely; goodness knows I've angsted about that before with the Sailor Moon PC Engine Game with the anime voice cast, and it's lack of thorough translations).

When it comes to looking cheesy or whatever, honestly I kind of write that off (Sailor Moon characters have odd quirky fun designs in the first place, even in drawings... dressing up like that in real life will always look a little silly, but who cares? It's fun, it's got personality, so I just roll with it. And you really have to double down on that to have a musical in accurate costumes at all. I prefer that to the more realistic approach of something like PGSM's civilian forms though I need to see PGSM sometime too). So I'm not worried about any silliness at all; if anything I kind of like a little silliness.

So yeah, this looks great! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mitsukara/gallery/68885149/Sailor-Moon-Fanart
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th April 2019, 8:10 am

It's been a while but the bluray and DVDs are out. Hopefully soonish, SeaofSerenity will have some subs out (gave all the files to our translator so its in her hands now). That said, if anyone is interested. I can share links to both Blu ray and DVD raw files. Just let me know!

Unfortunately the insert booklet did not provide lyrics to the songs (super bummer because all the previous Nelke myus did. D:) but they at least had song titles!

I reblogged another Myu fan's translation of them on to Seaofserenity's tumblr here: https://seaofserenitysubs.tumblr.com/post/183691663041/the-official-nogimyu-song-list-has-descended

I'll be curious to see how our translator interprets the titles!

Quote :
1幕 / Act 1

落下の夢 / Rakka no Yume (Falling Dream)
おはよう8ニュース / Ohayou, 8:00 News (Good Morning, 8:00 News)
Make up! 組曲 ~Moon~ / Make Up! Kumikyoku ~Moon~ (Make Up! Suite ~Moon~)
我らダーク・キングダム Dark Kingdom / Warera Daaku Kingudamu Dark Kingdom (We are the Dark Kingdom)
クリスタル・ゼミナール RAP / Kurisutaru Zeminaaru Rap (Crystal Seminar Rap)
Make up! 組曲 ~Mercury~ / Make Up! Kumikyoku ~Mercury~ (Make Up! Suite ~Mercury~)
Make up! 組曲 ~Mars~ / Make Up! Kumikyoku ~Mars~ (Make Up! Suite ~Mars~)
落下の夢 Reprise 1 / Rakka no Yume Reprise 1 (Falling Dream Reprise 1)
闇の記憶 / Yami no Kioku (Memory of Darkness)
ビッグバン理論 Big Bang Theory / Bigguban Riron Big Bang Theory (Big Bang Theory)
Make up! 組曲 ~Jupiter~ / Make Up! Kumikyoku ~Jupiter~ (Make Up! Suite ~Jupiter~)
落下の夢 Reprise 2 / Rakka no Yume Reprise 2 (Falling Dream Reprise 2)
Make up! 組曲 ~Venus~ / Make Up! Kumikyoku ~Venus~ (Make Up! Suite ~Venus~)
運命の五人 Sailor Destiny / Unmei no Gonin Sailor Destiny (The Five of Fate, Sailor Destiny)

2幕 / Act 2

暗闇 / Kurayami (Darkness)
月へ / Tsuki e (To the Moon)
約束 / Yakusoku (Promise)
Memory この恋の終わり / Memory Kono Koi no Owari (Memory: The End of This Love)
暗闇 Reprise / Kurayami Reprise (Darkness Reprise)
Memory 愛の記憶 / Memory Ai no Kioku (Memory: The Memory of Love)
運命の貴女へ / Unmei no Kijo e (To the Lady of Destiny)
落下の夢 Reprise 3 / Rakka no Yume Reprise 3 (Falling Dream Reprise 3)
おはよう8ニュース Reprise / Ohayou, 8:00 News Reprise (Good Morning, 8:00 News Reprise)

Special Live Show

Sailor Guardians Arrival
Make up! 組曲 メドレー / Make Up! Kumikyoku Medley (Make Up! Suite Medley)
ラ・ソウルジャー / La Soldier
ソーラーミラクルメイクアップ / Solar Miracle Make Up
運命の貴女へ Reprise 1 / Unmei no Kijo e Reprise (To the Lady of Destiny Reprise)
ムーンライト伝説 / Moonlight Densetsu

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th April 2019, 6:39 pm

Darn I guess we have to stop calling the intro song "Kira Kira" then XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th July 2019, 11:26 am

There was some Nogizaka46 Musical news today! In October, there will be a rerun of the original story with a new cast from the Nogiaka46 group for the inners!

https://twitter.com/sailormoon_25th/status/1147749866300293120?s=20

Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 D-32uvbU8AIZEYm

While, it's exciting for fans to be able tohave a chance to see it live again and with a new cast, I just a bit disappointed that its not a whole new story, especially since they teased at continuing with the Black Moon arc at the end. Buuuut maybe we'll get something in 2020? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top