The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

(Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain Empty
PostSubject: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime31st March 2018, 5:14 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Nephelae (in public name: Mystee Rain)

Character Image: Nephelae is a white girl that is from Japan Her hair that goes to the middle of her back is Sky Blue. She has Grey eyes. She is about 6 feet tall. She wears a silver Trench-coat all buttoned up with street clothes underneath.

Personality Traits:
Negative Traits: Untrustworthy, Devious and tries to turn others against their friends.

Positive Trait: persistence

Storyline Specific Information:

Additional Information: 

Weapons/Attacks:

• Weapons: a weather staff-It is a basic metal staff which the color matches her eyes
  • Known Magic if any: The staff produces weather like effects.  It enhances her already natural abilities.
  • Freezing Rain: It freezes the target in place.  It expires once it is melted.
  • Blizzard: Blinding snow, freezing temperatures, and wind come with this attack.  It covers about half a kilometer diameter with the center located around her.  She can will it away.  It is dispersed by a wind from the outside or up above.  It takes her full concentration to control it.
  • Straight-line Wind: Knocks over enemies, for the winds, are about 100 km/h.  She can sustain it for about 3 minutes.       
  • Chain Lightning: She targets one of her enemies by throwing a bolt of lightning at them.  It will then arc to the nearest target, 2 meters or less, and strikes them.  She can target more than one enemy if she wants, but each target after the first will take 25% less damage than the one before.  It expires after 4 targets.

Arch-Enemy: Jupiter and Uranus for those control various aspects of weather

Reason for being a Villain aka Background:

She used to be a teen weather forecaster for her school. One night she went out to check some rain levels in her backyard and got struck by dark lightning twice. She was rushed to the ER but the weird thing was that the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with her. Her clothes were not burnt, nor was her skin in any way. Absolutely nothing was wrong.  Well until her teacher at class chose someone else for Mystee's job because of the incident feeling that Mystee needed some time to fully recover.  The person seemed to have a better presence on camera than she did.  At first, Mystee was okay with since she still helped with getting accurate forecasts.  However, she noticed that they had no intention of reinstating her.  Anger only fueled the dark power within her.

Mystee was angry at her teacher for stopping her from doing what she loves. She wanted another chance to prove that she was better than the bastard they replaced her with.  She was unsure as to how to go about it.  She practiced day and night to give a better on-screen presence. Her efforts did not truly improve anything.  Everyone was happy with how things turned out.

She was returning home one day from the library.  She was picking up books in order to help her.  She noticed something glittering in the grass.  It was a gray staff with a note attached to it.  ‘This will come in handy.’  She was a bit confused by this.

She dropped her side project as she felt compelled to understand more about the staff.  It was during one of those sessions she released the power from within.  It arced lightening.  With more time and patience she was able to unlock more powers from it.

Revenge was the name of her game.  In the middle of the next broadcast, she let loose a lightning storm.  She let the rain soak all the electronics than fired them up to turn them on.  Many people suffered electrical burns.  Her teacher and the person who took her job where hurt the worst with third-degree burns covering their bodies.  They died before the paramedics were there.

She enjoyed causing that chaos.  No one truly knew that it was her.  She changed her name.  She wants nothing more than to prove to the world that she is a force not to piss off.  They find that weather scientist dies of lightning strikes whenever they make a wrong prediction.

Source: 

RP Sample: 

Nephelae had just fought the senshi for the first time and was overwhelmed and ran off before she died. She got to a safe location and sat against the wall, "GRRR those stupid Sailor Senshi... getting in my way...just like the others that stood against me...I will take them out! HA, they think they can win with all of them against me by myself..they don't understand weather like I do..and that Jupiter...GRRR...she thinks she can control lightning better then I can...I will show her...I AM THE WEATHER QUEEN!!" Nephelae then sighed knowing full well that she needed to practice and strategize more if she was to beat this foe.

Last edited by Sportsnutd on 1st July 2018, 12:15 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime11th April 2018, 10:47 am

what else do i need..i basically copied this from another forum i had her on
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime12th June 2018, 2:39 pm

other then reformating and some additions she is ready for review Possibily?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime12th June 2018, 2:54 pm

I'd need to see it put in our formatting before I can better judge preparedness!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime12th June 2018, 3:16 pm

no worries and thanks
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime12th June 2018, 3:44 pm

what about now Sailor Uranus?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 8:24 am

Thanks for changing the formatting! I'll start the review process for this Relaxed character profile!

• In her Personality Traits section, please unbold the negative traits and lowercase the "t" in untrustworthy; 
  • Also in her Personality Traits section, you have listed "cunning" as a positive trait; historically and within literature, "cunning" is a decidedly negative word implying a negative trait; please modify.
  • In Storyline Specific Information, please remove the instructional text.
  • Under Additional Information please modify the following statement for clarity:
    Quote :
    She let the rain soak all the electronics than fired them

• Please move Weapons/attacks under Additional Information.
  • Under Weapons/Attacks, please utilize the list function/code to organize the list of abilities and weapons
  • Please completed the RP Sample.

Rather than a starting point, the above is everything I'd like to see amended before I approve this as a Relaxed Profile, and I can continue to review it as Relaxed whenever the changes are made (when making changes for me, it is unnecessary to change font colors; I will reread all sections again), just post "updated and ready for review" when you're ready for me to take another look.

(Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain 4039879955

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 16th June 2018, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 8:43 am

other than RP sample this is updated and ready for review
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 6:32 am

Please complete the RP sample.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 8:45 am

RP sample done
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime1st July 2018, 12:01 pm

Apologies for the wait! I didn't know you were ready - please remember to remove the "WIP" info from the description and replace it with a "ready for review" in the future!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime1st July 2018, 12:14 pm

my apologies Kyra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain   (Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Relaxed) antagonist Nephelae/Mystee Rain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top