The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition Empty
PostSubject: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime22nd November 2017, 2:17 pm

Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition DSK50Zt
Thank you to Diana for the beautiful header and participation bumper!

Snowflake Welcome to the Festibration Chain Story Game! Snowflake
We will be making a fun story together about the Sailor Senshi as they celebrate the winter season. Smile

Though the process is simple, there still are some rules:

Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition 4011577294 Each person is allowed to post either one or two sentences to add on to the story--no more than two, please!
 Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition 4011577294 Once you post, you must wait until another person posts before you add another sentence.
 Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition 4011577294 The story should focus on the senshi, but feel free to use any other characters you would like (Sailor Moon universe only, please!)
 Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition 4011577294 Please try to avoid grammatical mistakes to make the story easier to read.
 Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition 4011577294 Feel free to message me by PM of Discord if you have any questions!

At the end of Festibration, I will compile all the posts in this thread for everyone to read! Everyone who participates is free to claim this lovely participation bumper as soon as they participate--you don't have to wait until the end of the event to do so!

Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition LRHNRJk

Now, I'll start us off:

Makoto was surprised to find Ami standing in front of her, holding out a wrapped box with a bow on top. "A present? For me?"
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime3rd December 2017, 7:09 am

Ami nodded happily, "Yes my friend this is for you. I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
chibichibicutie
Star Seed

chibichibicutie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime3rd December 2017, 8:54 am

She opened it up and it was a really hard quantum physics homework book filled with corrected equations!! "I have completed your homework for you as requested, now please deliver me the five dollars we agreed upon."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
usagi-serenity
Lotus Crystal

usagi-serenity

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Chibi Chibi (^▽^)

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime3rd December 2017, 9:18 am

Makoto looked at Ami with a raised eyebrow. "I never agreed to give you any money."
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/usagiserenityy
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime3rd December 2017, 1:09 pm

Ami stared blankly at her friend. "But your note in my shoe locker..." she started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
chibichibicutie
Star Seed

chibichibicutie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime3rd December 2017, 3:50 pm

Little did they know, that Jadeite was lurking in the locker beside them and he had sent the note! He was trying to ruin the senshi's friendship so that Ami would join the Dark Kingdom and do math for him!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime3rd December 2017, 10:32 pm

Jadeite cackled to himself; The plan was perfect! Now, how to get her to deliver the completed work to him was the only question.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 4:05 am

"If you didn't write the note, then who did?" Ami asked.
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 7:43 am

Usagi ran up to the girls. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 9:53 am

Usagi noticed Makoto's completed homework - in Ami's handwriting!! "Ami-chan," wailed Usagi, "You never do my homework!"
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 10:32 am

Ami pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose, the lens reflecting the lights from above, ignoring Usagi's wails momentarily. "It seems we have a mystery at hand!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 11:17 am

Makoto bit the edge of her thumb. Who would want homework done for no reason, she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 11:56 am

Jadite was back at the evil secret base; and was watching the girls through an evil orb of energy. These humans were quite observant-he still had no idea how to grab the completed work though.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 4:42 pm

Nephrite moved up, seeing Jadiete watching something through an orb. "Anything interesting going on?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 5:22 pm

"Beryl doesn't praise me enough or give me enough support to figure out such elaborate riddles; I sent it to the girl with the highest IQ-that one in the glasses." Jadeite pointed at the image of Ami; "I'm not sure how or when to steal it back."
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 7:09 pm

Nephrite let out a roaring laughter, "That is stupid! You are stupid!" He fell over laughing so hard at Jadeite's dumb plan.
Back to top Go down
chibichibicutie
Star Seed

chibichibicutie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 7:32 pm

"Nonsense!" Jadeite shrieked, and pushed Nephrite back into the floor when he was trying to get up. "When you plot all those data points the smart girl solved for, it reveals a secret picture which may be of use to us!"
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime7th December 2017, 12:40 pm

Still on the floor, Nephrite leaned on one elbow and cocked an eyebrow up at his younger compatriot. "And where, pray tell, did you get this mystery riddle from exactly?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
chibichibicutie
Star Seed

chibichibicutie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime7th December 2017, 5:25 pm

"I stole it from that weird cat with the bald spot at the arcade! It seemed really important!" Jadeite nor his colleague were aware that the graph points Ami solved for would make a picture of a smiley face when plotted and not a secret map!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime7th December 2017, 6:24 pm

Meanwhile.... back at school, Usagi whined as Ami drug her and Makoto around in an attempt to find clues for the mystery. All she wanted to do was have her afternoon snack!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime8th December 2017, 8:23 am

Suddenly, Ami's communicator watch beeped. "Girls!" came Luna's voice, "Something urgent has happened!"
Back to top Go down
chibichibicutie
Star Seed

chibichibicutie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime8th December 2017, 9:54 am

It was a real emergency, because Nephrite looked up the puzzle online and discovered it was a useless math homework sheet for middle schoolers! In an act of vengeance, Jadeite was going to destroy the Crown arcade, and the secret senshi base along with it!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime9th December 2017, 3:36 pm

Ami looked at the communicator in surprise for a moment; she hadn't expected any trouble. She sighed, but she asked, "We're on our way, Luna."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime14th December 2017, 6:38 am

It wasn't long before everyone was assembled at the hidden HQ in the Crown Arcade. "Now pay attention," Artemis instructed, pointing a paw at the screen overhead.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime14th December 2017, 10:16 am

"We've found multiple abnormalities-" Artemis pointed at the various circles and waves beeping on the screen. "Here, here, and here."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime14th December 2017, 6:27 pm

"Could it be more actions from one enemy? These areas seem pretty spread out," Ami stared at the screen, her brows furrowed slightly in thought.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime28th December 2017, 1:58 pm

Suddenly, a low cackle was heard reverberating through the upper floor. "Come out, Sailor Senshi! I know you're here somewhere!" came Jadeite's voice.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime29th December 2017, 8:15 pm

The senshi gasped, all of them looking upward almost in unison to see if they could find the source of the threat. That voice, thought Rei, I've had a premonition--could it be...?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime30th December 2017, 3:36 pm

The voice's laughter continued, and Jupiter growled. "Well, I'm not going to sit down here and let him destroy the Crown," she announced, moving to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition   Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain Story Game - Festibration Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top