The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Help with stamps!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clara
Star Seed

Clara

Star Seed

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime25th October 2017, 6:27 pm

Hello ^^

I've become obsessed with the Galleria of Dedications and Collections, and would love to start one of my own, but I'm wondering how so many people have these cute little stamps? I tried looking in multiple areas around the forum for information on how I can get them, but from what I see it looks like they can't be collected anymore. Does this mean I don't have any way of getting the stamps at all? I apologize if I've missed any important information - I'm still trying to find my way around xD 

I am also wondering about the bumpers - are those collectible too? Or do I have to make my own?

Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime25th October 2017, 8:39 pm

I believe they're only available now for purchase via
Booster Packs in the OSA-P Shop. You'll have to wait a short while until you become Lotus to make the purchase though ^^;. Incentive to participate mwahahaha XD!

However, you can claim and use any of the achievement ones you qualify for immediately! (There's a really cute '1st week as a member' one for example.) You can find those in the main stamps info post which I guess you must have found already, but hey! Convenient linking here! :p.

Btw I really like your signature atm ^.~.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime25th October 2017, 8:54 pm

To answer your question about bumpers; they aren't exactly collectible per-say the way stamps are. However, you are allowed to post them-as well as any other graphics you receive in your individual collections thread in the galleria of dedications and collections. 

Bumpers are 100x100 graphics you can find on either side of the signature, and you can make your own, as well as receive some from events, request some in the request section or use pre-existing ones you find in the premade section. More information on bumpers and signatures in general can be found here.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 25th October 2017, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed broken links)
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime25th October 2017, 11:35 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
To answer your question about bumpers; they aren't exactly collectible per-say the way stamps are. However, you are allowed to post them-as well as any other graphics you receive in your individual collections thread in the galleria of dedications and collections. 

Bumpers are 100x100 graphics you can find on either side of the signature, and you can make your own, as well as receive some from events, request some in the request section or use pre-existing ones you find in the premade section. More information on bumpers and signatures in general can be found here.

Hope this helps!

Actually, now that you bring it up I'd like to know more about what kind of graphics I can make myself here. I like the bumpers and things I have now but I am thinking about making some avatars, signatures and collectables and if it's within the rules giving them out to whoever wants them. I don't want to derail the thread so if you can PM me a reply I'd be very grateful.
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime26th October 2017, 12:52 am

chrissifniotis wrote:
Cosmos-Hime wrote:

Hope this helps!

Actually, now that you bring it up I'd like to know more about what kind of graphics I can make myself here. I like the bumpers and things I have now but I am thinking about making some avatars, signatures and collectables and if it's within the rules giving them out to whoever wants them. I don't want to derail the thread so if you can PM me a reply I'd be very grateful.

You are permitted to create anything you like! The Artists, Graphics & Cosplayers Guild was established for every member to share their resources, tips, tricks etc. as well as your very own artwork!! If you are interested in joining the Guilds, you should check out the basic information and rules.

However, if you want to offer avatars, bumpers and signatures yourself, you can create a Premades Thread in this section in order to showcase your work!

Regarding collectables... I'm not entirely sure what kind of graphic you are referring to?
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime26th October 2017, 1:01 am

Ah, that was my fault there. I just assumed bumpers were collectables. Help with stamps! 702547589
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime26th October 2017, 1:18 am

Technically, all graphics are collectibles that can be put in the galleria-bumpers, stamps, signatures, avatars and sprites-along with cards that can only be purchased from the osa-p store once you're a lotus. Stamps and sprites purchased from packs from the osa-p store are tradeable-making them the only actual collectibles, in that sense if you count trading.
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime26th October 2017, 1:26 am

Ah, thanks for that. I got the presumption that bumpers were collectable on the basis that one can collect them in clubs or other threads. My mistake.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime26th October 2017, 6:14 am

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Stamps and sprites purchased from packs from the osa-p store are tradeable-making them the only actual collectibles, in that sense if you count trading.

Oh awesome! I wasn't sure if trading was still a thing. The last Trading Post was from 2016 so I assumed it was a discontinued feature. (Though I never found a statement to that effect.) ^^;;;;
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Clara
Star Seed

Clara

Star Seed

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime26th October 2017, 3:32 pm

Wait, so can I trade people for their collectible stamps since they aren't available anymore? I want them so bad, you have no idea xD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime26th October 2017, 4:16 pm

You can trade stamps for stamps, and sprites for sprites once you get them from the packs at the osa-p shop. You can't, say, trade a bumper for a stamp or a signature for a spirte. And it's only the items from the packs.
Back to top Go down
Clara
Star Seed

Clara

Star Seed

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime26th October 2017, 6:54 pm

Awh, that stinks. Do you think it's possible that anyone would be willing, or allowed, to donate stamps to me so I can try and trade? xD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime26th October 2017, 9:08 pm

I'm on my phone so I didn't get to check around the rules but if it's ok, then I totally have extras I'd love to donate to get your started. ^^
Back to top Go down
Clara
Star Seed

Clara

Star Seed

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime27th October 2017, 1:37 pm

Oh that would be awesome, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help with stamps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with stamps!   Help with stamps! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with stamps!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top