The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swan Cat
Star Seed

Star Seed

What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018? Empty
PostSubject: What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018?   What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018? I_icon_minitime8th October 2017, 7:45 pm

I would be personally happy if the Sailor Moon S movie dub and part 1 and 2 of Supers came out on dvd and blu ray by the end of 2018. I would also be happy if the part movie of the Dream arc of Crystal would be released in the same year.
Does that sound even remotely realistic?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018?   What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018? I_icon_minitime9th October 2017, 4:25 am

I would be happy to see any of them released in 2018, specifically if I can find them at my local Half Price Books. I still need to purchase one of the movies, but I forgot which I am missing. I need to check my collection, so I don't accidentally buy one of the movies I already own.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018?   What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018? I_icon_minitime9th October 2017, 6:33 am

Moderator's Note:

This thread has not been titled with the proper tags as detailed in the SM News and Highlights Rules, such as [News], [Merch], or [Update]. Furthermore, because this topic is a discussion and does not any information on Sailor Moon news or merchandise, it does not belong in the Sailor Moon News and Highlights sub-forum and has therefore been moved to the General SM Discussion sub-forum. Thank you for understanding!

~Artemis What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018? 3966538365
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018?   What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018? I_icon_minitime9th October 2017, 6:25 pm

Oh I had forgotten the new dub of the S movie has still to be released! I hope they show it in theatres again like they did for R!! I could actually get away with leaving my daughter with someone this time mwahaaaa!

I think there is a possibility that we'll see Super S released on DVD in the last quarter of 2018 based on the timeline of their work on the S season. There was about a year and a quarter gap between their cast announcements for that season (also during the summer, as the Super S ones were this year) and the Part I DVD being released. Part II was released a full 6 months later though, so Super S II will be probably be in 2019.

I can't speculate on Crystal haha... I just don't know enough about what their pressures are, y'know? Maybe someone else here can take an educated guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018?   What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018? I_icon_minitime9th October 2017, 11:05 pm

Diagnosed wrote:
Oh I had forgotten the new dub of the S movie has still to be released! I hope they show it in theatres again like they did for R!! I could actually get away with leaving my daughter with someone this time mwahaaaa!

I think there is a possibility that we'll see Super S released on DVD in the last quarter of 2018 based on the timeline of their work on the S season. There was about a year and a quarter gap between their cast announcements for that season (also during the summer, as the Super S ones were this year) and the Part I DVD being released. Part II was released a full 6 months later though, so Super S II will be probably be in 2019.

I can't speculate on Crystal haha... I just don't know enough about what their pressures are, y'know? Maybe someone else here can take an educated guess.
WOW! Does it really take that long for Viz to produce the DVDs?! I had no idea being a Sailor Moon fan is such a slow burn nowadays.
What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018? 3978041997
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018?   What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Sailor Moon dvds would any of you the fans want to see released in 2018?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top