The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

[News] A Sera Myu CD is coming! Empty
PostSubject: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming! I_icon_minitime9th September 2017, 5:32 pm

In a surprise announcement, it was recently revealed that there will be a Sera Myu CD release in the near future that includes eight songs from the Amour Eternal musical, as well as a track from the musical Un Nouveau Voyage, "Eye of the Storm"! This is exciting because the new Sera Myu musicals had up until now not gotten any formal soundtrack CD releases!

As of now, no release date or pre-order information has been revealed yet. Hopefully the release of this CD is a sign that the currently running musical, Le Mouvement Finale, and any yet-unannounced musicals to follow will get an official soundtrack as well! [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming! 1434556979

Sources: Miss Dream
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming! I_icon_minitime9th September 2017, 5:36 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming! I_icon_minitime10th September 2017, 12:15 am

Okay, this has me excited! I can't wait! I wonder if preorders are gonna be up on CDJapan?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming! I_icon_minitime11th January 2018, 4:45 pm

I can't believe I forgot to comment on this after listening to the CD!

I was a bit disappointed that the CD used audio from the video rather than being studio recorded, however they did a lot of editing to fix things like voice-cracks and other problems, which makes it a better listen than fan-rips. One of the main reasons this makes me sad is that it means Rimo still got jilted in Shiotsuki. It's something that's cute in the musical, but for listening, I'd rather hear the whole verse [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming! 1948543417.

However, overall, the music and singing sound great, I just wish they had included all of the songs!

as a side note: in the version of Le Mouvement Final on Rakuten TV, there's already been editing on the voices at least a bit (there was one particularly bad voice crack from Rimo in Sky of Jewels that has been fixed). While they could just be fixing it up for the DVD, this gives me more hope for a LMF CD!
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming! I_icon_minitime11th January 2018, 7:35 pm

cardea wrote:
While they could just be fixing it up for the DVD, this gives me more hope for a LMF CD!

That's a good observation, and that sounds pretty promising! I would assume that they would want to continue the trend and make a CD for Le Mouvement Final as well, given that they likely started making a Sera Myu CD in the first place because of a high enough demand.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming! I_icon_minitime19th January 2018, 10:10 pm

Do you think it'll be a compilation of all the original songs, or just more of a sera myu best? If so-I hope each musical gets it's own album-that way we get all the songs.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming! I_icon_minitime21st January 2018, 11:44 am

Well, I have some good but also unfortunate news... there ARE going to be some Myu CDs released for Le Mouvement Final as well, but only as DVD bonuses. Those who order via Animate will get a CD with Celestial Born and Wondering Stars, those who order via the Japanese fanclub will get to choose from a CD with Sky of Jewels and My Guiding Light or a manga illustration, and those who buy at the Sailor Moon Store will get a manga illustration.

While there still could be a chance for more Myu albums, I highly doubt there will be a LMF CD with all of the songs since they're doing this. It's sorda annoying as well because not only are there less total songs than on the Amour Eternal CD, but it also means if people want to have all 4 songs, they have to buy 2 copies of the DVD, and legally obtaining them in the US will be more difficult.

Anyways, while I'm doubtful of them going back and releasing full albums for each of the new musicals as much as I would love that, hopefully eventually they'll release a "best of" album featuring songs from all of the new musicals.

Oh, and here is the link to the post on the official Sailor Moon website about the LMF CDs: http://sailormoon-official.com/goods/bluraydvdcd/180119_final-dvd.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!   [News] A Sera Myu CD is coming! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News] A Sera Myu CD is coming!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top