The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RP Card] September Activity Card

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[RP Card] September Activity Card Empty
PostSubject: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime4th September 2017, 8:13 pm

[RP Card] September Activity Card KbbXed5
What is a Roleplay Activity Card? See the original introduction thead here!

Quick Reminders:

• Relaxed and Advanced posts are categorized by the storyline they take place in rather than their length! ((A really long relaxed post still counts as relaxed!))
    ---Posts are tallied monthly by the moderator of each section and will be updated in this thread at the end of this month!
  • "Brand New" means a storyline created this month. 
  • "In-Progress" is any storyline created prior to this month.
  • All boxes other than the relaxed/advanced counts can be checked off multiple times if completed multiple times.
    --For Example: If I joined two brand new storylines, I can mark the "Joined a Brand New Storyline" box twice and get double the points! If I joined three~ then I can check it off three times and triple that box's point score.
    --However, If I posted 30 times in a relaxed storyline, I count all relaxed post count squares up to the 25 count square (for a total of 21 points) and then go back and click "Posted 5 times in a relaxed storyline" again, for a total of 23 points. but don't, for example, mark off the 5 relaxed post 6 times cause... you don't earn as many points.
                     This is a change from the last card!
  • "Attended a Monthly Discord Chat" can count as any (or all) of the following:
    --RP Town Hall
    --Featured Storyline Chat
    --Featured Otaku Interview RTRP

Submitting a Roleplay Activity Card is completely optional, however, it is the only way to accrue GC Points for roleplaying!

• To submit your RP Activity Card, at the end of the month, once the Post Counts have been posted in this thread:
    1) Save the card above
    2) Edit it in an image editing program (MS Paint ftw!) and check off the boxes you have completed this month
    3) Upload that image ((uploading it to the gc host is fine! click on the little picture icon with the floppy disk on it and tadaa))
    4) Post that image within a spoiler in this thread! ((use the spoiler code (the notebook paper with the warning triangle sign) to hide it!))
    5) In your post, write down your total amount of points earned by tallying your card!
  • RP Activity Points are transferred to GC Points in a 1:5 Ratio.
    Ex: You earned 50 RP Activity points! That's 250 GC Points!
  • You can also claim an RP Activity Point Stamp for your stamp collection!
    Stamp colors are decided monthly. Collect all 7 and level up! 

This Month's RP Activity Stamp: 
Take the stamp at the top of your range!  (i.e. if you earned 25 points, take the full crystal stamp and not the shard!)

Crystal Shard
[RP Card] September Activity Card Stamp_red_shard_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil57
05-19 Points
Full Crystal
[RP Card] September Activity Card Stamp_red_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil5d
20-99 Points
Shiny Crystal
[RP Card] September Activity Card Stamp_red_animated_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gip1l
100+ Points

BUT WAIT!

Are you the proud owner of a Rainbow Crystal Activity Stamp
[RP Card] September Activity Card Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t
Then the card above is not for you!

We insist, oh tried-and-true Roleplayer, that you take on an extra challenge for your monthly points! Behold your card!
[RP Card] September Activity Card C7pH3HS
Specific Reminders about the Rainbow Crystal+ Card

• Only Rainbow Crystal Stamp members may use this card!
  • "Newer Roleplayers" are anyone who does not possess a Rainbow Crystal Stamp yet!
    --But helping out the newbie-newbies are what was intended ;D Share your skills~
  • "Completed a Brand New Storyline" means that, within a month, you started and finished a storyline!
  • "Buddied with a Newer Roleplayer " means that, IC or OOC, you(r character) made sure a newbie wasn't left behind!

Reminders for Discord RTRP's

• "Hosting an RTRP for an In-Progress Storyline" is a privilege you have earned, but if you skip the steps you might get it revoked! ><
    Storyline RTRP's are meant to move in-progress storylines along, this could be through a side-conversation between characters, acting out a fight, or doing a roleplay blitz sometime to keep the storyline flowing.
    1) Using your storyline's OOC thread/chat, figure out a time that works best for the players involved with the RTRP.
    2) Reserve the RTRP Discord Channel for your chosen date/time so Saturn doesn't start a Ninja RTRP just before you guys were supposed to start XD (...also in case anyone wanted to read along XD)
    3) When the RTRP has completed, you, the host, must record it in the Storyline thread as a new post, reformatting as necessary to make it easy to read for anyone perusing your thread! This may include changing font styles, fixing weird spacing that discord likes to include, dealing with images, or pasting all as plain text and reformatting all the text for italics and the like. 
  • "Completed a 1-on-1 Themed Rainbow Crystal RTRP Scene" is another privilege that you can count if you go through with it using the right steps!
    1) Find another Rainbow Crystal stamp holder interested in the monthly challenge
    2) Arrange a date and time that both of you are free for a 1-on-1 (or a small group) one-time quick-finish RTRP scene that fits the challenge. (ex: September's theme is Reunions. If Pluto and I do a 1-on-1 RTRP about Minako reuniting with Artemis, two approved characters of ours, over discord, we can count that RTRP!). You can RTRP in a private chat or in our RTRP channel (if you make reservations beforehand)
    3) RP!
    4) Reformat the RP (rock paper scissors for it?) and post it in the Hall of Fame, tagged [RTRP], with an appropriate header (exchanging date and time for section, etc.)(see me if you need help!)

This Month's Rainbow Crystal + Stamp

Rainbow Red
[RP Card] September Activity Card W1bo4Xy
40 Points
Questions? Comments? Suggestions for new Rainbow Crystal + squares? PM me on here or discord or talk about it in the Activity Group and throw me a mention!

Additional Note for All Players!

These new cards have a due date
In order to collect the points and stamp for the month, cards must be submitted by the Saturday of the week of the 13th, giving one full week plus remaining days up to that Saturday to add in the post counts and get them posted!
That Sunday morning I record points and this thread is officially locked! This date will be on the Town Hall Meeting Notes, the GC Calendar, and the last day will be announced on Discord to remind you!

;D keepin' active about our activity cards

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 8th October 2017, 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime6th October 2017, 5:28 pm

Post Count for September:

Player
Relaxed
Advanced
Uranus011
Neptune - Bubbles213
Pluto - JTC1111
Saturn - Verdi2.514
Mercury - Aurae2.518
Light93
Luna10
Addelyn07
Anait016
Andalusite50
Jasper512
Brit-chan28
Sportsnutd40
Cosmos-Hime7.50
Kai20
EternalEternity0.50
Moonlight Dreaming0.50
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime6th October 2017, 5:33 pm

31 u_u no red rainbow crystal for meeeeee:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime6th October 2017, 8:55 pm

lol this is so sad haha.

five points ;n;:

Also in regard to questions, do I post them here or just PM you?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime7th October 2017, 6:44 am

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Also in regard to questions, do I post them here or just PM you?
[RP Card] September Activity Card 2422052349 If they're specific to you and only you, PM or Discord DM is fine!   If they're questions you think others might have about the card, here is good!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime8th October 2017, 7:23 pm

5 points:

I hope I did this correctly. XD;
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime8th October 2017, 7:37 pm

XD I'll give a glance over for you!

omg your stamp. bahaha xDDD

I think it all looks good!

but didn't you attend the RP Town Hall for September? ((that would count as "Attended a Monthly Discord Chat" for 3 points on the far right!)) And I think you qualified for the "Featured Player of the Month" but you ((and all the other qualifiers x_x)) didn't post in the thread to claim it x.x
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime8th October 2017, 7:54 pm

Oh shoot! I think I did! xD I'll add that. Also, I didn't know we were supposed to claim anything.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime8th October 2017, 8:14 pm

u_u the instructions were in the town hall meeting thread and announced during the meeting x_X
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime9th October 2017, 12:02 am

21 points:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime9th October 2017, 12:13 pm

Spoiler:

Apparently I just wasn't looking at the right town hall meeting. BAHAHA. IGNORE ALL MY STUFF ABOVE. I was looking in October's notes! Its all there in Sept's! Phew. Okay. xD

Edit to add my card:
46 points!:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime13th October 2017, 11:51 am

29 Points:
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime17th October 2017, 7:57 am

17 Points:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Card] September Activity Card   [RP Card] September Activity Card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP Card] September Activity Card

View previous topic View next topic Back to top