The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

[Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space Empty
PostSubject: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space I_icon_minitime11th August 2017, 7:00 am

Storyline Name: The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space

Creator(s): Brit-Chan & Kai

Forum: Gates to the Multiverse

Universe: Multi Universes/Loose AU of Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z universes

Advanced or Relaxed*: Relaxed

Moderator:

Plot Summary: Instead of the eternal life Frieza had in mind, his wish of immortality during the events of Whale You Be Mine resulted in a massive toy-line featuring his royal features all across the Universe. This story takes places several months after his trip to Planet Bastet.

During this time Frieza has actively worked on undoing the wish, by conquering more Planets than ever before, showing the Universe that he is not the hero they believe he is. While his new and only friend, Ari Tansya, isn't pleased by his doings, she is too afraid to do anything against it, fearing to lose her powerful ally and turning his wrath against the Planet she's trying to protect. But they have yet to discover the biggest hit the wish has spawned: A TV Show Adaptation called 'The Adventures of Frieza and Bastet', being watched daily by billions all across the Universe on Galactic TV. What will the unusual duo think of this TV Show, and what will Frieza do about it?

Details on any necessary information: This Story will follow an Episode of the TV Show 'The Adventures of Frieza and Bastet', with some reactions of the real Lord Frieza and Sailor Bastet while watching it.

It will largely be played with the episode POV with the occasional Frieza and Bastet RL cuts. As of right now, the RP will take place in just one episode but we're open to it being more episodes if people are into it. If the activity and interest dies, we'll probably wrap it up at one episode.

As of right now, except for Frieza and Bastet, all the characters are only in the TV show and don't have RL versions, since the main focus is playing out the episode.

Universe Need-to-Know-Info:

• This is a true multiverse, especially so since the story takes place in a fictional TV show, anyone from anywhere can show up
  • Bastet's planet is way far away from the Solar System in another quadrant of the Galaxy (Based off the Concantenation HC Series).

Restrictions: No Character Restrictions! Since this is a fictional TV Show, any character from any universe can join.

Source: N/A

OOC Thread: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t14745-multiverserelaxed-the-galactic-adventures-of-space-lord-frieza-and-the-alien-bastet-in-spaaaaace-ooc

Member to Character List:
Lord Frieza played by Kai
Ari Tansya / Sailor Bastet played by Brit-Chan
Rocbouquet played by Andalusite
Baby played by Luna
Sailor Splash played by Dark Sportsnutd
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

[Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space I_icon_minitime11th August 2017, 10:52 am

Is this ready for review? Very Happy I don't want to start reviewing too early or anything hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space I_icon_minitime11th August 2017, 6:38 pm

Oh yes! Sorry! I hurriedly was posting while at work this morning xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space I_icon_minitime13th August 2017, 7:48 am

This seems like a really fun idea xD I bet a lot of shenanigans will be had! It will be fun to read Very Happy

Could you go into more detail on how the RP will be played out? Will it be largely played through the episode POV, with cuts to the characters Real Life POV once in a while? Is this RP taking place through just one episode, or going through a bunch of them?

Also, will all of the characters have both an episode character and a "real life" character? Or will that be just Ari and Frieza, whereas the others are guests in the episodes only?

I just want to make sure I have a good understanding hehe Thank you so much! <3
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space I_icon_minitime13th August 2017, 10:11 pm

Oh yeah, that could be more clearer. xD Would you like me to add that to the plot summary or the Details part?

To answer your questions: It will largely be played with the episode POV with the occasional Frieza and Bastet RL cuts. As of right now, the RP will take place in just one episode but we're open to it being more episodes if people are into it. If the activity and interest dies, we'll probably wrap it up at one episode.

As of right now, except for Frieza and Bastet, all the characters are only in the TV show and don't have RL versions, since the main focus is playing out the episode.

Hope that helps clear it up!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space I_icon_minitime14th August 2017, 6:57 am

Thanks! That does clear it up perfectly! xD I've added in those answers to the Details section for ya, and I think that everything looks to be in order!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Space

View previous topic View next topic Back to top