The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Best Signature Artist 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

Best Signature Artist 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Best Signature Artist 2017   Best Signature Artist 2017 I_icon_minitime28th July 2017, 4:26 am

Best Signature Artist 2017 Y141Vdz

Good morning, afternoon, evening and night, my dear Cauldronites from across the Galaxy! I hope you all have enjoyed the festivities of our Anniversary as much as I have this year! It’s sad to see it come to a close, but the magical glimmer of memories made hangs in the air like so many stars, lighting up this place we call home...

Likewise, the lovely people you have nominated and voted for truly do shine as Stars of the forum.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my honor to present one of those Stars to you:

One of the earliest impressions I had when joining GC last fall was that signature graphics are kind of a big deal around here. I'm not really a graphic artist myself but to those that are, I have to say I really appreciate how beautiful you all make the threads look with your creativity. So a big thank you to all of you!

But this year, one of you has shone so bright, we all can't help but take notice. The winner of this award was nominated so highly that there was no competition! You all can probably imagine who this might be, so without further ado...

THE WINNER IS…
*drumroll*:

Thanks to everyone who took the time to nominate and vote!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Best Signature Artist 2017   Best Signature Artist 2017 I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 5:23 am

Congratulations to the winner! Best Signature Artist 2017 3884866259 You truly do make lovely signatures!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Best Signature Artist 2017   Best Signature Artist 2017 I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 9:21 am

Congrats Serenyve!! Definitely deserving of this award, your graphics always amaze me!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: Best Signature Artist 2017   Best Signature Artist 2017 I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 9:48 am

Very well deserved, Serenyve!! <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Best Signature Artist 2017   Best Signature Artist 2017 I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 10:38 am

Congrats, Serenyve! Your graphics are absolutely gorgeous!  Best Signature Artist 2017 378648805
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: Best Signature Artist 2017   Best Signature Artist 2017 I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 2:42 pm

Best Signature Artist 2017 1023433532

Oh my... XD Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️

I have no words to describe how happy I feel right now. I am really glad you guys enjoy my graphics but I would have never progressed without this place ❤️ The GC forums is full of creative people which can be seen through the many premades and graphics shops in the Av&Sig Section. There's always plenty of inspiration and seeing other people's work definitely motivates us to practice and make huge progress in the process. While inspiration is important to motivate us, ending up having our own style, our personal touch is the ideal I believe every graphics maker should have and, most importantly, achieve.

Looking right now there are indeed many years since I started having a passion for this thing. I would like to say a few words to the ones that indeed inspired me during those 2 years since I joined GC.

Diana - what I loved about Diana's graphics was the soft feminine touch each of them had. The warm colours along with the combination of great fonts makes you stare at them for a very long time without having the eyes getting tired. The brushes and textures she uses always make her graphics seem like they are taken out from a dream. A very very beautiful and pleasant one. Thank you for taking your time to create them and thank you for being the first who shared some of the your "tips and tricks" and helping me fill the spots where I was lacking ❤️

Neo Queen Serenity - While textures and brushes are important the way we combine/ adapt the main image we work with is crucial. Nothing in Neo Queen Serenity's graphics seems out of place. Instead the images feel like they need to be there because they simply fit perfectly within the textures. While I generally go for a single color scheme in graphics Neo Queen Serenity always amazed me with the fact that... well... she simply knows how to match different colour palettes for an astonishing look. ❤️

yunsbuns - The thing that I love about yunsbuns' graphics is the balance she manages to achieve between the realistic and fictional look within the image/ texture combination. This and the vibrant colours she prefers definitely catches my eyes easily and gives me lots of vitality. ❤️

Tsuki-Love♥️ - Though not so active at the moment I would describe her graphics with one main word: elegance. The simplicity of Tsuki's graphics as well as the perfect arrangement is what makes them shine through many others. While playing with brushes and textures may seem fun and tempting sometimes a simple arrangement is the way to go for a lovely look. ❤️

The list could definitely go on since, like I said, this place is full of creative people. And I am not meaning only in graphics but in every part this forum has XD While some people shine in graphics some shine in writting, drawing etc. And I am glad to be a part of this COLORFUL STORM awesome place.

Also I should update that Artists Guild profile soon
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: Best Signature Artist 2017   Best Signature Artist 2017 I_icon_minitime8th August 2017, 4:23 pm

Congratulations, Serenyve! Your work really is stunning!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Signature Artist 2017   Best Signature Artist 2017 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top