The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradiso
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Serena celestial

Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  Empty
PostSubject: Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch    Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  I_icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 2:31 pm

Just a few pictures i took of my first proplica

Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  Tumblr_oprb8vZCKn1u55xo3o1_1280Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  Tumblr_oprb8vZCKn1u55xo3o2_1280

Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  1322698128 I look from where I stand and see deep water below Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  1322698128
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dollsdolls/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch    Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  I_icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 3:08 pm

Oooh how pretty!! Is that the natural lighting or did you do some edits to it? Love the fabric its on too!

Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  20988_vPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  20988_sPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  Et1bWu6Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  UYgdPZBPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  IYzEL7Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  Zm82bZIPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  Fph3eELPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  7UeDrPrPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  AwbCmiFPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  I2DGvTXPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  J3LPkpEPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  SA1eBrPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  WHso3iPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  Z9nJOOhPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  VdeecePPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  TfS1i3GPhotosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Paradiso
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Serena celestial

PostSubject: Re: Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch    Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  I_icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 3:39 pm

Thanks! its natural lighting with the help of filter settings on my camera to get that pinkish effect~~

Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  1322698128 I look from where I stand and see deep water below Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  1322698128
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dollsdolls/
Moonstone

Moonstone

Title : GC's Official Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch    Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  I_icon_minitime9th July 2018, 9:30 am

Lovely photos! I especially like the saturation of the pink brooch in the first one, and the lace fabric in the background Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  3150097195

Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  NyQRqgD
Back to top Go down
http://sailorchibiusagi.tumblr.com http://sweetplatypus.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch    Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photosgrpahs i took of my propllica transformation brooch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Creativity Corner :: Artists-