The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sailoraphrodite
Star Seed

sailoraphrodite

Star Seed

Title : "I call upon the power of the Goddess of Love. Lend your servant the strength of eternal love."

[Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs Empty
PostSubject: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs I_icon_minitime16th June 2017, 11:58 am

Character Name: Trunks Briefs

Universe: Dragon Ball Z

Canon or Original: Canon

Character Image: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs 4cvxow10

Personality Traits: Trunks never met his father or grew up under his influence, combined with the fact that he grew up in an apocalyptic world, is very cautious, broody, and serious, (such as when he begged Vegeta not to challenge the Androids without Goku being present or when he did not want Vegeta to trust Paragus), unlike his main timeline counterpart, who had a very similar personality very similar to his father's. Due to living such a harsh environment, Trunks lacks the arrogance and pride of Saiyans like Goku and Vegeta uses methods unbecoming of a traditional Saiyan warrior.  Later, he suffers a PTSD when he returned to the past.

Universe specific Information: Trunks was born in Age 766 and are from an alternate timeline, one in which the Earth had been continuously terrorized by the evil Android 17 and Android 18. Trunks and Gohan were both spared by the Androids after the latter killed all the Z-Fighters.

Storyline Specific Information: Future Trunks grew up in an apocalyptic world as a father and a husband to Sailor Aphrodite, Hanako Aino, the twin sister of Minako Aino. They have a daughter named Misako Briefs-Aino, who is a half Saiyan and Venusian princess. Future Trunks is very overprotective of Misako after Hanako was killed by the hands of the Androids when Misako was only ten-years-old. The other Neo Sailor Guardians were killed. Later, Future Tunks and Misako go back to the past to warn his past self about the Androids.

Source:   http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Trunks

RP Sample: 

It's raining outside and Future Trunks and a 10-year-old Misako Briefs-Aino were both taking a day off from training and watching a random Kdrama. Trunks smiled to himself as he watched his daughter looking on her favorite Kdrama: Hwarang. Misako spoke up.

"Daddy?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you think that when we go to the past, will we see Mama again?"

Trunks were taken aback by this question. It was almost a month since Hanako's death by the Androids. He really missed her. But was he even ready to go back to the past?

To be honest, Trunks really missed his friends and his master, Gohan. He wishes that Gohan was here to meet Misako.

He wished that he was in peace. Ruling side-by-side with Hanako on the planet Venerem and watching Misako grow up.

Trunks wiped away a tear that was trickling down his cheeks. He looked up at the young girl and smiled warmly.

"Yes. You'll have to be patient, Misako-chan."

Last edited by sailoraphrodite on 10th October 2017, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sailoraphrodite
Star Seed

sailoraphrodite

Star Seed

Title : "I call upon the power of the Goddess of Love. Lend your servant the strength of eternal love."

PostSubject: Sailor Pluto   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs I_icon_minitime16th August 2017, 10:48 am

Hi, Ms. Sailor Pluto! I understand that you're busy and all, but here's my application for Trunks Briefs of Dragon Ball Z!
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs I_icon_minitime17th August 2017, 10:52 am

Apologies for the long wait, but I do have a few edits I'd like for you to make before I can approve it.

If this is Future Trunks and not regular Trunks (since they're pretty much separate characters in Dragon Ball Z), could you change his name in the thread title to reflect that? 

I've also noticed that you've combined a lot of canon details with details that are part of an AU universe. If you can take all the non-canon parts out of his Personality section and keep all of your original content in the Storyline Specific Information section, then I can approve this as a Trunks profile. Otherwise, I'd have to take it as more of an Otaku character. You'd also be able to use it in any DBZ related stuff without confusing people who are unfamiliar with your OCs.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs I_icon_minitime30th June 2018, 9:01 am

Hi!  I'll be picking up this review for your Relaxed Crossover Profile for Trunks! There are just a few changes I'd like to see before he is approved and ready to jump into Multiverse RP's!

1. Thread Title and Description
    As JTC pointed out, since this is the Future-Trunks version of the character, I'd like to see that reflected in your thread title! please change the title from [Multiverse][Relaxed] Trunks Briefs to [Multiverse][Relaxed] Future-Trunks Briefs

Additionally
    , please add to the topic description Dragon Ball Z [AU/Crossover] to the description so other players know that this is Future-Trunks Briefs from DBZ, but that he is also an AU / Sailor Moon Crossover character.

2. Canon or Original:
    As the version of Trunks that you are using does have a different background than the original Future-Trunks (as he married and had a child with Hanako Aino from a Sailor Moon AU) please change "Canon" to "Canon / AU / Crossover" so everyone is aware it's a canon character with an AU backstory with a Crossover!

3. Universe Specific Information
    As the universe your character came from is a mix of DBZ's Future-timeline and a Sailor Moon crossover timeline, I'd like to see information about that in this field! What you have is great to start - ((Maybe add in "From the DBZ canon" to the beginning of it so everyone knows it's the same as that)), but then after stating that the Androids killed all the Z-fighters but spared Trunks and Gohan, tell us more about what happened after that for your specific character - you can brush over the events outlined in the show with something like "he went back to the past to try to rewrite the future and ultimately succeeded" but then tell us how he met and married Hanako Aino! How did he get to the Sailor Moon universe? How did Minako have a twin? With Hanako being a Venusian princess, was this in the time of the Silver Millennium? When they married, where did they live? Since the androids killed Hanako, had Future-Trunks returned to his less-than-idea future and met Hanako there? 

Giving a bit more narrative about how this future came to be will let others know where your character is coming from if you'd like him to enter their Storyline, rather than assuming he's vanilla cannon Future-Trunks!

4. Storyline Specific Information
    The information you have in this category would belong within the "Universe Specific Information" section! The "Storyline Specific Information" section would be where you put specifics about the storylines (roleplays here) that he's in once he's joined them. 

For example, if he joins a storyline called "E.T. Fight Good" wherein he goes undercover to help fight a war on E.T.'s home planet, under "Storyline Specific Information" you'd add a header for "E.T. Fight Good", then leave a snippet for the storyline's plot information, and then state something like "When Trunks met E.T. and heard about the terrible war ensuing on the tiny slightly-creepy alien's planet, he could not just turn aside. Leaving Misako in the hands of her trustworthy aunts, he followed the odd creature back to his world to prepare for the upcoming battle." 

So, until you've started or joined a storyline within the section, this part of the profile can be left empty!

Rather than a starting point, the above is everything I'd like to see amended before I approve this as an Relaxed Profile, and I can continue to review it as Relaxed whenever the changes are made (when making changes for me, it is unnecessary to change font colors; I will reread all sections again), just post "updated and ready for review" when you're ready for me to take another look!

[Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs 4039879955
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs   [Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse] [Relaxed] Trunks Briefs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top