The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Pick Your Favorite!
Entry 1
[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_lcap33%[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Entry 2
[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_lcap13%[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Entry 3
[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_lcap7%[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Entry 4
[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_lcap47%[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest Empty
PostSubject: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime15th June 2017, 9:19 pm

[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest OHMu9kA

So sorry for the delay everyone! I talked to Mercury and she said I could host the voting here! <3

Voting will be up until Sunday. <3

Entry 1
[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest Sailor13
Name: Sailor Faeora
Influences/Powers: Plant growth, flying, flower pollination 
Backstory:
Way back when, she didn't have a name. She stood tall in the center of a local village, and watched their everyday activities as they bustled to and fro. Every spring, the entire town would gaze at her beauty and have a wonderful celebration to honor the blooms, but none so more then a childhood pair. She watched them grow up, play, learn and eventually fall in love under her ever observant watch. But one did not approve of this love, and he set to destroy it. That night, as the two spoke of love to each other under her, the fiend approached, weapon in hand, ready to strike the boy down. The girl was about to intercept the blow, and she who had no name refused to have this happen. Not under her canopy of safety, not in the town she overlooked. Someone, somewhere heard her determination and fear, and before she knew it, she became Sailor Faeora. She easily disarmed the enemy, while everyone could only stand in shock. People could only stare at the girl that stood where their beloved sakura tree once stood. As soon as it occurred, Faeora left, while thanking the villagers for their love and kindness they had shown her throughout generations, and her name has passed into legend. That's not to say she still visits this village now and then, which is now a bustling metropolis.

Entry 2
[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest 18582185_10156342907649062_6374388549492451913_n
Her name is Sailor Spring Blossom and this beautiful Girl was born under a blooming cherry Blossom tree. She grew with the tree and as beautiful the same. She watched as things happened around her and then she was chosen to be a sailor senshi when she was old enough. She created a staff with a blossom flower at each end, but don’t be fooled if you get hit with them it will hurt you. A gentle soul she is really, just wanting nothing but peace and happiness. She only fights if she feels it is needed. 

Entry 3
[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest 70huvl
Princess Sailor Cherry Blossom

Her powers stimulate positive emotions in people that are viewing her blossoms. She encourages love to bloom between young couples and happiness to flutter into everyone's hearts like a petal on the breeze. She caresses her people with the soft smells and whispers of the flowers and trees. The blooms dance in her honor as they rock back and forth in their slow descent back to the earth. 

She is old as time and as young as newborn, and she is only here for a moment.

Entry 4

[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest BXaW30A
Sailor Korounin (lit. the late/dead Samurai)
Inspired by the Japanese symbolism of a fallen cherry blossom.

Influences/powers: 
- Swordfighting and hand-to-hand combat, petrification, cherry blossoms
- Cherry Blossom Whirlwind - a type of smokescreen
- Bloom of Death - instant KO move but hard to do. She pins one of the whirling cherry blossoms by its centre with her sword to the opponent’s foot from which petrification spreads up rapidly through the body.

Description:
She was a Samurai in her previous life, on an asteroid that had been colonized by Earthlings who wanted to recreate ancient civilizations. She was felled by a Senshi from another passing asteroid after a long and impressive battle. The ghost of the Samurai haunted the Senshi most pitifully. Feeling sorry for her valiant foe, the Senshi took the ghost to the Cauldron where she was reborn as the Guardian of the asteroid she hailed from.

Last edited by Starchild on 19th June 2017, 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime16th June 2017, 6:12 am

Voted!
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime16th June 2017, 6:55 am

Voted
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime16th June 2017, 7:32 am

Voted [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime16th June 2017, 8:07 am

voted they are all beautiful
Back to top Go down
sailoraphrodite
Star Seed

sailoraphrodite

Star Seed

Title : "I call upon the power of the Goddess of Love. Lend your servant the strength of eternal love."

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime16th June 2017, 10:43 am

Voted! They're all very beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime16th June 2017, 11:18 am

voted
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Dreaming
Lotus Crystal

Moonlight Dreaming

Lotus Crystal

Title : ----tv static----

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime16th June 2017, 6:25 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime16th June 2017, 6:31 pm

voted!
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime17th June 2017, 9:46 am

Voted ^__^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime17th June 2017, 12:36 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime17th June 2017, 9:15 pm

You have one more day to Vote for your favorite Cherry Blossom Festival Senshi!
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime19th June 2017, 4:26 pm

Voting is closed and the winner is Diagnosed!! While all the entries were great, it was a hard pick for sure! I'll update later with bumpers and a winner signature!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest   [WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[WINNER] Cherry Blossom Festival Otaku Senshi Contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top