The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

(Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years Empty
PostSubject: (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years   (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years I_icon_minitime8th June 2017, 10:41 am

Storyline Name: Sailor Moon: The college years

Creator(s): Dark Sportsnutd

Forum: free forum 

For more information, read the descriptions of the boards found Here. This is also where you will post your RP once your storyline is approved and ready to start!

Advanced or Relaxed*: relaxed

Plot Summary: The girls were born again and so were lots of others and they were a bit older now. old enough to go to The Galaxy Cauldron College of Bright Minds and Brighter Futures (Yeah long name..) Otherwise the girls live in their homes that they have for so very long. This school has many types of student, Male, female…some genderless and some not human to a point so its very diverse. Can they survive all the challenges of college life: The drama…the love…the sadness….we will have to see.

ALL the senshi and Villains (to an extant) have all their powers of there highest forms. The Villains and Villains in training will be honing there powers and the original villains like a Dark Mercury or Beryl for example, If someone has the power to destroy a world then they can NOT use that in this RP. Also if someone plays a person able to steal star seeds or souls (AKA soul mirrors) those will NOT work either for the safety of all the staff and students.

Details on any necessary information: The men and women in the rp are like there normal selves but on the school grounds there powers do not work..other places they do work. Im thinking that within 3 miles of the school they don’t work. Some info about the Galaxy Cauldron College of Bright Minds and Brighter Futures is that it's a school where the current and future senshi and yes even potential Villains can hone there powers and also take college level school courses. it's sort of comparable to Hogwarts from Harry Potter. There are teachers with powers of there own to try to help keep the students in line and not burning the school down..(looking at you Rei)..Anyway, parts of the school are covered with Magic dampening fields like the Gym, Men's and Ladies rooms, teachers lounge and principles office and classrooms. On that note, classes are held outside and in an area adjacent to the school where powers can be used by both teachers and students but to also help out the teachers are special enforcers to keep control of the students so that no one can destroy everything.

OOC Thread:
https://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t14954-relaxedsailor-moon-the-college-years-ooc#388782

Member to Character List:
Canon:
Sailor Mercury: OPEN
Sailor Jupiter: OPEN
Haruka Tenoh:OPEN (TEACHER)
Micheru Kaiou: OPEN (TEACHER)
Mamoru Chiba: OPEN (School Enforcer)

OC’s: (2 more i think)
Stephanie Sanders/Sailor Splash: Dark Sportsnutd

Last edited by Dark Sportsnutd on 15th January 2018, 12:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years   (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years I_icon_minitime9th July 2017, 4:01 pm

bump for review
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years   (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years I_icon_minitime11th July 2017, 11:30 am

Hey there! How cool! School-based storylines are always fun xD!

Could you explain a little further about the abilities that the characters would have? Are they still senshi, with the same powers from canon? Or are they more like mages now, or something else entirely?

Can you explain the school a little more as well? Is it a magical school specific for honing the characters' abilities, or is it an ordinary type of school for special beings?

Also, can you add the characters necessary for your storyline in the Member to Character List? If a character doesn't have a player yet, just put "Open". This way I can see how big of an RP it is intended to be, and to get a better idea of it as a whole!

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years   (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years I_icon_minitime11th July 2017, 5:24 pm

Added items in Pink
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years   (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years I_icon_minitime13th July 2017, 11:24 am

Awesome! Thanks for that!

However, storylines requiring 5 or more characters need to have at least 3 players signed up to take on roles before I can approve it.

Please bump this thread when you have at least 2 more people signed up for this RP! Or if you decide to shorten the necessary character list!

Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years   (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years I_icon_minitime15th January 2018, 12:46 pm

Cast I was thinking of for the RP has been reduced for interest purposes
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years   (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years I_icon_minitime24th March 2018, 8:28 pm

Hi Sports! <3

I see that you still are looking for 5 people to play in this RP hehe Have you found 2 other partners to to join you? Don't forget to bump your OOC thread to see if there are some new players just waiting to join in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years   (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years I_icon_minitime24th March 2018, 9:10 pm

still looking but rp's have been mostly dead for a while...
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years   (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years I_icon_minitime5th April 2018, 10:59 pm

Bumping
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years   (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years I_icon_minitime6th April 2018, 6:24 am

Hmm, sadly, since you are still looking for more players, I will have to wait to approve this storyline until you have at least 2 more players joining you. This is because a storyline looking for 5 or more characters needs at least 3 players before it can be approved.

Don't give up hope! Sometimes it takes a bit of time before the right players are available to join in your awesome ideas hehe =)

Make sure to bump this thread again when you've gotten 2 more players, or if you decide to change the intended character roster. Thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years   (Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Relaxed)Sailor Moon: The college years

View previous topic View next topic Back to top