The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bingo Host Sign Ups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

Bingo Host Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Bingo Host Sign Ups   Bingo Host Sign Ups I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 4:37 am

Bingo Host Sign Ups OWAoXlw

Hello everyone and Welcome to our Crown Fruit Parlor Bingo Host Sign Ups!

How to Host

If you are interested in hosting Bingo, but you aren't sure about what you have to do, this Section will run you through the process of hosting real quick!

1. Becoming a Host

After Signing Up in this Topic, you will be put on a list of future Bingo Hosts, which I will go down in order of Sign Ups, so it is a first come first serve. When it is your turn to host, I will contact you via PM and ask if you currently have time and interest in hosting. If you do, you can continue with step 2, otherwise I'll ask for a better time and you will be able to host then!

2. Starting the Sign Up Threads

After you become a Host, you will be granted access to a special Subforum for Game Hosts, where you can find a Template for Bingo Topics. All you have to do, is to create a new Thread, copy paste everything into it, and adjust the dates. Of course, if you want to do a Topic on your own, you don't have to use the template.

3. Starting the Game

After the Sign Ups have ended, I will PM you a folder with the Bingo Cards, of which you can send one to everyone participating, as well as open a new Topic for the Game to take Place in. With the Cards I will also send you a list with all possible Calls you can put into your actual Game Thread.

4. Updating the Game

After the Game has started, you have to give out Calls every day. Three Calls for the first five days, and Two Calls for every day after. To make sure the calls you use are actually random, I highly recommend using a List Randomizer and randomize your List of Calls with it. After it has been randomized, save it and send out the now randomized list of calls in order.

5. Ending the Game

Your Game ends on the Day a third person got a Bingo. If another person calls a Bingo on the same day, this person will become a honorable mention and will get a prize Bumper. Note that every Game will have three Winners, but not every Game will have honorable mentions.

6. Requesting Graphics and Recording Points

All that is left to do after the Game is finished, is to give out the Graphics and Record the Points. The Graphics you can either make for yourself, or Request them in a Topic in the Host Section from Diana and Celest. To record the points, all you have to do is to fill out a form in the Report Game Winner Topic in the Host Section.

Rules:

1. Do not discuss in this thread. If you have any questions about the hosting process, please PM Kai.
  2. You may enter the queue again once your name has been removed from the queue.
  3. Sign ups follow the posting order (first come, first serve).
  4. If it is your turn in the queue, you may decline due to being unable to host at that current time. You will then be asked again in the near future. If you decline a second time, you will be removed from the queue until you sign up again.
  5. To Sign Up, simply post into this Topic.

Queue

• Moonlight Dreaming
  • CrystalBunny
  • Cosmos-Hime
  • Sportsnutd

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 18th September 2018, 1:26 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Host Sign Ups   Bingo Host Sign Ups I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 6:00 am

I'll sign up~
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Host Sign Ups   Bingo Host Sign Ups I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 6:13 am

I'd like to reenter the queue!
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Dreaming
Lotus Crystal

Moonlight Dreaming

Lotus Crystal

Title : ----tv static----

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Host Sign Ups   Bingo Host Sign Ups I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 4:18 pm

I'd like to be a host Smile
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Host Sign Ups   Bingo Host Sign Ups I_icon_minitime17th September 2018, 9:26 am

I'd like to host the next round Smile
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Host Sign Ups   Bingo Host Sign Ups I_icon_minitime17th September 2018, 8:58 pm

I'll sign up again! Such a little queue lol
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Host Sign Ups   Bingo Host Sign Ups I_icon_minitime17th September 2018, 9:10 pm

i would love another turn please too sometime
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Host Sign Ups   Bingo Host Sign Ups I_icon_minitime18th September 2018, 1:25 am

Queue updated!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Host Sign Ups   Bingo Host Sign Ups I_icon_minitime18th September 2018, 1:30 pm

Add me back in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bingo Host Sign Ups   Bingo Host Sign Ups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bingo Host Sign Ups

View previous topic View next topic Back to top