The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] To Rise Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th June 2017, 9:15 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 1333987389 Sailor Jupiter [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 1333987389

Jupiter knew she had to fight. She kept her emotions down as she hugged her comrades. "We must do this. We have to fight for our friends, our people, our princess..." She thought as she waved goodbye to everyone

Jupiter looked to Mercury and smiled. She was always willing to make any situation seem less foreboding.
"I'm ready." As the two set off, Jupiter was on high alert even though Mercury had her computer. Anything could still happen.

"When we arrive back, are we going to split up? What if one of us..." She couldn't finish her sentence, in a way she knew Mercury would understand exactly what she was thinking. She hoped it wouldn't come to thay, but if she was going to die, she would die fighting.

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 9tk9OZb[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Leeks [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 6W9nKT4 
~ Brit's Secretary ~ Avatar // Sig // Me/Diana
THE LEEK TO ANDI'S SOUP BUCKET
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th June 2017, 1:31 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 1483032476 Sailor Pluto [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 1483032476

"I wish our first meeting wasn't in such circumstances... I would like to get to know you, and Uranus and Neptune more. I feel all my knowledge is just from books and Luna," Serenity looked down sheepishly, embarrassed at how little she actually knew.

“Well, I would say that's an excellent start.” Pluto stood from where she was kneeling and sighed, half smiling at the childish nature of the - no, her - Princess. “Due to the nature of our roles, we don’t know much about each other either,” she said matter-of-factly. Her eyes flickered up briefly to where Sailor Uranus stood with her back turned to them, fists still clenched at her sides. “We coordinate our efforts in defending the Solar System on an ongoing basis, as you know, but being physically apart does make our relationship a bit different than that of your closer Guardians.”

She looked around at the group. It still felt odd being together with so many people. Pluto decided it was best not to dwell too much on what should be anymore. Her eyes came to rest on Luna, the mysterious cat’s calm and mature presence in the group giving her some comfort. “I have an idea,” she started. “Whilst Artemis is setting things up for communication with Jupiter and Mercury, why don’t we do a little recon of our own?”

She gestured subtly around the cave. “Look around you, Princess. Your subjects are at a loss. Although we managed to bring along some supplies with us, no one wants to take the responsibility to dole them out. Some have walked up to the crates, but they worry if there’s enough. Mercury has done a good deal to relieve the injuries they have suffered, but what these people need now is your presence.” Serenity had raised her shining blue eyes again to meet her own and Pluto smiled. “You are their hope.”

The Guardian of Time paused, letting that notion sink in. “Plus, you never know what details someone may have noticed about the enemy that could help us to win the day,” she added. “Let’s go around to each one in turn with a bit of food, a comforting smile, and an open ear.”

She was tired and longed to rest herself, but she would feel safer doing so if she knew that those around her were more trusting of her presence.

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
“As they say, ‘It’s no use crying over spilt caviar!’”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th April 2018, 7:17 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 3074743337 Sailor Venus [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 3074743337

She watched as the recon team left, blue eyes taking note of every movement, wanting to ensure that she remembered every detail. Just in case.

A distraction came in the form of Mars. She could tell by the expression on the dark-haired senshi's face that something was on her mind. As she listened, Venus felt a frown mar her own expression.

Mars had a valid point. It was something she had pondered as well, in all of this. But she had yet to come up with a good answer to the problem.

How could they possibly protect the innocence of their Princess with so much destruction and death occurring all around them?

Was it even possible?

Venus put on a small smile. It held no humor, more of an admission of her own inner turmoil than anything. "We'll just have to take it one moment at a time. We'll protect her, from everything, as best we can." She paused, and her smile turned lighter, shedding the darkness in hopes to soothe her friend. "Who knows, maybe our Princess is tougher than we give her credit for. She could end up surprising us all."

She wasn't entirely convinced, and she wasn't entirely certain she even wanted her princess to surprise everyone in such a fashion.

It was more comforting to think that there was a bit of brightness in the world that could never be tainted.

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Y97whxc6[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Yc3hqps4[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Y9a8m54p[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Ycc3u8tl[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Yaarnsvz[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Yal54fl7[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Yda5mpfp
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th April 2018, 7:55 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4011577294 Luna [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4011577294

The feline watched the interaction between her Princess and the mysterious Sailor Pluto, but not because she felt suspicious. It's true that Pluto usually kept separate from the rest, supporting a mission different from the other sailor soldiers, but she was part of Queen Serenity's court. She upheld the beautiful Silver Millennium as much as the rest did. Luna could not find it in her heart to distrust the tall, elegant young woman—because if the Queen placed her confidence in someone, Luna could only respect them. Now, seeing how the woman in the dark sailor uniform helped quell the Princess's fears, Luna understood that her initial thoughts were not misplaced.

Satisfied that Serenity was taken care of, at least for now, she double-tapped her communicator, honing into Sailor Mercury's frequency.

"Mercury, this is Luna—do you read me? Please transmit any scans and information from the reconnaissance. Luna, out."

They needed that data is they had any hope of formulating an effective strategy. The Dark Kingdom surprised them once, but Luna could not allow that to happen a second time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th April 2018, 3:13 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Ezflip10
As always, Venus was right. There was no point on worrying about something that either hadn't happened yet or had already happened and couldn't he changed, as Mars should have probably learnt by herself already, and that was specially true in this situation: they couldn't afford to waste time reflecting on things that may never come to fruition when the princess survival was at stake. Also, even if it was accompanied by a smile and kind words, it technically was an order from her leader all the same, so she had to fulfill it the best she could, hadn't she?
Venus wrote:
"Who knows, maybe our Princess is tougher than we give her credit for. She could end up surprising us all."

Mars couldn't help to return the smile as she recalled the behaviour of the Princess throughout the whole ordeal. She looked at her now, talking with the dark-clad Outer Senshi, already making new friends. How typical of Serenity!
"You know what"she whispered, fondness seeping into her voice", she may already be very tough"
She made a pause to wipe her eyes discreetly and take some deep breaths before facing her comrade with a smile. 
"Thank you, Venus. You really helped me regain focus. Sometimes, for a seer, I have trouble seeing what lies before me"she said, and added:"So, what are we going to do?"

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 1[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 1[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 2[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Otaku_11  [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Osstwt10[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 0bsidc10 [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 9imuyd10

Hey, that's hell you're walking into
IT'S HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 <font color=[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Https<font style=
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th April 2018, 8:13 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4011577294 Princess Serenity [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4011577294

Pluto's reassuring words were warm and heartfelt. She felt very motherly, despite the loneliness Serenity knew she must experience. Just with her encouraging words, she knew she could put all her faith and trust into Sailor Pluto. She nodded as she looked around the room as Pluto had suggested.

So, to keep herself occupied and mind from wondering to darker thoughts, she went to each and every person she could. She spent the most time with the few surviving children that had made it with the escaping party. Offering food and comfort. They looked at her with awe and hope, which all the more added to her resolve to help the people here.

The next moon denizen she moved on to was a young woman, though her age was hard to pin point due to the nature of the Silver Crystal's powers. Her head was bandaged, and she looked pale and weak. Serenity knelt by her, touching the woman's arm gently.

"Are you well? Here, have this. You'll need your strength," she said as she handed the woman a piece of rations, which the woman took gratefully. Serenity looked over her shoulder to see if Pluto had kept up with her and looked around the room to see what the others were doing as they waited on information from the team that had gone back to the castle.

She wondered how they were doing and if they were safe. The thought causing an expression of worry to cross her face.

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 20988_v[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 20988_s[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Et1bWu6[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 UYgdPZB[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 IYzEL7[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Zm82bZI[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Fph3eEL[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 7UeDrPr[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 AwbCmiF[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I2DGvTX[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 J3LPkpE[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 SA1eBr[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 WHso3i[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Z9nJOOh[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 VdeeceP[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 TfS1i3G[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st April 2018, 1:45 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 25Q31Gx

"Mercury, this is Luna—do you read me? Please transmit any scans and information from the reconnaissance. Luna, out."

Sailor Mercury was walking with the team when her communicator went off and Luna was on the other end. "Will do Luna..Mercury out." As she walked with them looking from her computer to the land in front of her not wanting to be ambushed by any of the enemy. "Im looking for any info ladies ..please let me know if you see something or if we need to hide or anything." Mercury wasn't a leader in any right but she had to be strong for not only her recon team..but for Serenity and the rest of the citizens.

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 MVbgdR5[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 46269_s[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 5WqjohK
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 JbHC4Sp[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 PiG1PHR[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Q9zW8RB[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 RndOQtN[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 EaPA44a[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 93IiO2C[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Vhz6fFi[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 ZeTKpWN[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 SVM11a6[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Ug3TkOX[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Y0Oa9mL[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 BG8xyRt[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 6:39 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 1483032476 Sailor Pluto [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 1483032476

The Time Guardian couldn't help but join in the effort of cheering up the children's innocent faces. She was piling rocks on top of each other with a little boy and girl now. At first Pluto had just thought to start them on a simple tower, but the pair's imagination won out and the pile was now slated as the next Moon Palace.

"Sillllvvvverrrrr Milleeeeenniiiuuummm," she repeated slowly to a nearby toddler. The little one was watching the project patiently, no doubt waiting for the right moment to knock it all down. The irony of their game was not lost on Pluto.

"Siiibeee Miihenummm," he tried again in earnest.

She smiled at him warmly. It was good to see that the kids had regained their spirits. Their energy began to pick up the mood throughout the makeshift shelter. More importantly, the worry lines on the faces of their caregivers had eased. Sadly, they hadn't seen or heard anything helpful to their mission, but it wasn't surprising.

Just then she realized that her princess had already moved on without her noticing. Slightly embarrassed, Pluto excused herself as gracefully as she could and walked over to rejoin Serenity.

Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 2:04 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 1333987389 Sailor Jupiter [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 1333987389

The brunette strode along beside Mercury, still mulling over the question that had been left unanswered. So much had already been lost, and they were putting themselves in danger once more... but they were doing it because it had to be done, she reminded herself. Without information, they wouldn't be able to fight back against this "Dark Kingdom". Thankfully, with the abilities of her companion, Sailor Jupiter felt like they might be able to acquire enough data to be useful.

At the comment from the girl in the blue sailor suit, Jupiter scanned the horizon yet again.

"I don't see anything in particular just yet, but we'll have to be careful," she replied. The good news was that they seemed to have traveled far enough that the group hidden nearby was unlikely to be immediately discovered. The bad news was that it seemed likely they'd have to travel for a bit.

"Do you notice anything, Mercury?"

Maybe they could get a clue as to which way to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 3:47 pm

Mercury was walking and on her computer at the same time something she learned to do years ago when her friend Jupiter spoke to her answering her question form before. "Thank you Jupiter...what about you Neptune?" Mercury walked along then stopped to look around exclusively as Jupiter asked her if she noticed anything herself. "No nothing yet but I do believe that we are away from THEM now so we should be getting closer to the palace.." She wished to keep walking but waited for Neptune to answer first.

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 MVbgdR5[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 46269_s[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 5WqjohK
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 JbHC4Sp[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 PiG1PHR[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Q9zW8RB[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 RndOQtN[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 EaPA44a[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 93IiO2C[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Vhz6fFi[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 ZeTKpWN[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 SVM11a6[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Ug3TkOX[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Y0Oa9mL[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 BG8xyRt[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 7:12 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4039879955 Sailor Uranus
First Post Substitute:

Second Post Substitute:

Jupiter volunteered, her statement once again convincing Uranus that these Guardian senshi did not understand their duty to their Princess, strengthening her resolve to be here. It was not her place to be, but her presence would make a difference in the outcome here. With Jupiter they had their three, but Mars interrupted with a change to their plan. She waited, glancing at Jupiter again now that their fighting abilities had been compared, and then turned her gaze to Neptune, her mysterious ally of the outer system. If Mars did not wish to go, Neptune would. If Neptune were not here to protect their Princess, then she would stay to provide that protection and reassurance. They knew of each other's abilities, even if they did not speak outside of professional conversation and warnings for attacks headed their way. She respected Neptune, even though she looked softer than what she had imagined her to look. More vulnerable, with that long wavy hair and those elegant features. Still, she trusted her to keep their Princess's friends safe. 

Venus acquiesced to the swap without her vocalization, and as the trio prepared to leave, Uranus left the cave and tilted her head up to catch Neptune's attention, calling her over. 
Placeholder for short interaction wrote:
"You can count on me," Uranus said without preface, her gaze traveling meaningfully back into the cave where their Princess spoke quietly with Pluto. "I will keep her safe," she stated with all the gravity of an oath, but then she looked back at Neptune, "In body, anyway; with all that has happened, she needs those two to come back. You are more important," her words hung heavily, her meaning skewed towards the importance of the talismans and their duties as protectors of the outer system, "but if it is possible to do so, please ensure they make it back to her."

As the away team faded to dots on the horizon, Uranus stood silent watch outside the cave, listening to the weak winds of the artificial atmosphere as she stared out onto the unmoving landscape, determined to do her part here as thoroughly as she had done on Miranda. 

Nothing would make it past her

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 ThMyae[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4jsq88
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 EryTeT
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 UNUQgL
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Qq4GRc

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 WYxcDX[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 VfipPu[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 QcYyas[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 RCRME8[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 MwKWL7[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 WbL1DG[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 2tcOIq[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 JbCUuo[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 V4DbwT[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 YtpCB5[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Mmp9t9[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Dx2prT
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 8:59 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Tumblr18
'I love the Earth and I love you, but the blame is all on my shoulders. This is the punishment for breaking the laws... even if they feel wrong to me.'
He stared forward, his eyes unfocused. All on her shoulders? She had told him the divine law and he had dismissed it. She had warned him about angering the gods, and yet he had pursued her anyway. He had ignored her caution, casting it aside in favor of her light, her love, her warmth, her kisses. If their love was to blame, he was as much a culprit as she. Her words - it felt like she was distancing herself from him now. As she spoke with her adviser he could not help the twinge of rejection that squeezed at his heart. Did she regret it? Their relationship? The love he felt for her, did she think it a mistake? He swallowed as Venus spoke, blinking and looking towards her to focus his attention against the pitfall that had become his stomach, but still his thoughts wandered. Had that been why she had been so quiet? On top of everything else he had brought to her door, had made her endure this day, did she also feel regret?

The Senshi moved into a tighter knot around the blonde leader, and for a moment it was just Serenity and him, and for once, he did not know what to say. Now was not the time to ask after such things, not on top of everything else; he would just repress the turmoil, wait until another time to ask her, and until then... act like nothing was wrong.

Nothing was wrong. Nothing had changed about the way he felt. He loved her with every ounce of his being, and even if she did regret it - even if she regretted him...

He moved his hand to cover hers, looking to assuage his irrational doubt, but just as he did she pushed herself up and away, disappearing into her crowd of guards. His hand tightened into a nervous fist and he rested it on his leg, looking down to study the floor. He should be listening and offering what assistance he could, but the Moon Kingdom had its own secrets, its own way of doing things, and he had done enough. A good number of her guardians obviously still did not trust him, and his being close enough to listen or participate in their plans would only put them on their guard, potentially distracting them to the point of not thinking clearly. He could offer what he knew of his army's tactics, if they asked. He could share their weakness...es. 

His Shitennou's weaknesses. His guardians'. His friends'

Taking in a quiet, deep breath, Endymion stood and retreated from the cave as the Senshi deliberated, standing just outside its mouth, his gaze fixed on the half-Earth hanging ominously in the sky. 

How had it come to this?

He kept clear of them as Mercury, Jupiter, and one of the other senshi he had not been familiar with left for the Moon Kingdom's capital. Turning to look back within the cave, his eyes instantly found Serenity, his pulse quickening familiarly in response. She was doing her duty as a Royal and serving her people; he could offer to help her, but the people may not take his help as easily as they accepted hers. His breath caught when she turned, her worried expression playing with his heart as surely as the pied piper - he stepped forward, needing to help her -

but the tall Senshi with the long hair and staff quickly moved to rejoin her, and he stayed put, his cape resettling itself around him. She had all the support she needed right then. If she needed him or looked for him, he would be there, but until that point, he'd let the Moon Kingdom survivors recover without his presence coloring things.

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 WYxcDX[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 VfipPu[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 QcYyas[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 RCRME8[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 MwKWL7[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 WbL1DG[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 2tcOIq[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 JbCUuo[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 V4DbwT[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 YtpCB5[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Mmp9t9[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2018, 4:15 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 LtvdLoY

Intro Post:

Side conversation wrote:
And then she caught Uranus’ eyes as the other senshi tilted her head to call her over. Neptune’s heart pretty much plunged straight to her stomach. She wants to talk. To me.

Now her heart was beating so loud she could barely hear herself think. It was so… irrational to feel like this about someone she’d never even met. And yet… With shaking legs, she somehow managed to make her way over, reminding herself to look way more composed and confident than she had any right to feel.

Uranus spoke about the princess, about their duty. Of course. Neptune had only ever expected as much from her. She listened carefully, about how the princess needed her guardians to come back. And then…

You are more important.

This time her heart felt as if it had been squeezed by an invisible hand, and an exhilarating feeling filled her. I am? Was it possible that Uranus also…

Uranus’ closing remark brought her back to the ground, hard. Of course. The lives of the princess’ guardians took priority. Because the princess took priority. They were never meant to… It was foolish. What she really wanted in her heart could never be. It was selfish. And she was stupid to even entertain the idea in the first place.

“Noted. I will protect them with my life,” she replied softly, meaning her words with all her heart. It was the least she could do after all the treachery she’d done. She began to turn away, eager to leave Uranus behind so she could think clearly again, but could not help herself. She turned, wondering if this would be the first and last time she’d see Uranus in person. “Be careful. And…” her words trailed off, but before she could change her mind or lose her courage, she quickly added, “It was good meeting you… Sailor Uranus.”

She didn’t wait for an answer, and walked away.

----------------

Walking with two senshi who were pretty much strangers to her, Neptune felt out of place. She was in unfamiliar territory now. Surely they knew the moon’s terrain better than she did, but she would lend her strength if they needed it.

As a question was directly addressed to her, Neptune shook her head. “Nothing yet. You two know this place better than I do, so I will follow you.” She kept her guard up and reminded herself to focus, to leave her feelings behind, as she shouldered this new unwanted mission.

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4ttFPcD[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 E2wqfIi [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Mercurysig [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Ft6DXry[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Wedding1
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 YgSg9XS [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 J9FkIOw [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 E92foQg [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 GGOnOmH [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 T6HQwOw [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 ZMIrfsf [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4JvDpxl [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 EfXLP8m 
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th April 2018, 2:14 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 KXi3Bff

Silver Millennium, Castle

Beryl was visibly relieved when the Generals approved of her plan to join the Final Battle. The stress she was under was already almost unbearable, so she really didn't know if she could put up with any arguments right now. But now that she knew they would be behind her even in her emotionally driven decisions, that feeling of unease in her stomach that had plagued her ever since the attack started - while still being prominent – bothered her a little bit less.
Still the trusted sword around her waist felt heavier than ever before. Not only would she have to face Princess Serenity and her Sailor Senshi, but also the man she once - no, the man she still loved. Even after he betrayed his own Planet and joined forces with the enemy, the feelings she had for him were as strong as ever. Deep down she hoped she could still convince him that everyone from the moon was evil, but she knew that she would end up fighting him. Sometimes she really wanted to run away from her responsibilities as a leader, but Beryl knew well enough what was at stake. It wasn't about her nor Endymion, it was about the freedom of her beloved Planet Earth, and if she failed now, who knew if they would ever get another chance?

But it didn't take long until all the weight the woman shouldered finally took its toll, as just a few steps out of the Throne Room she felt how her vision slowly started to get blurry, until everything in front of her eyes faded into a deep black. Out of a reflex Beryl leaned against one of many pillars made out of marble that streched through the long Hallway before the Throne Room. Her legs became too weak to carry her body, and so she slowly sunk down along the wall, until her unconscious body more or less gently hit the floor.

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 S0fqRqS
[[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 JQx0fCD[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 WpqnRP[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Ug8543[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 TPnIVA2[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 PoMgxRI[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Adminmars[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 6jVbZ5
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st May 2018, 11:02 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4011577294 Princess Serenity [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4011577294

As Serenity's blue eyes searched the cave, they quickly landed on the dark figure that was Prince Enydmion. Her throat caught and again the pain of the days events and need to be with him nearly over took her. She had left him alone all this time, finding it hard to find a way to talk with him and process the days events. How wrong of her, she needed to be with him as well. He needed her as much as her people did. It was ok if only for a--their eyes met briefly, nearly causing Serenity to flee to him right then and there. However Pluto walked up behind her, startling her and reminding her of where she was.

“Princess?”

Serenity flushed.  The woman had been speaking to her and she had tuned her out. Luna would have scolded her for her terrible manners. She nodded at the woman, giving her her full attention. As the woman continued speaking, Serenity finally recognized her as one of the palace’s attendants, Galatea.

“I saw her,” Galatea said, pausing as she did her best to keep up her strength, “That vile Earth woman! I could see pure darkness emanating from her.”

Serenity looked at her in confusion, turning to Pluto to see if she understood. What woman? She had seen no woman upon their escape, certainly not of that descritption. Just the hordes of human men, swarming the palace, intent on destroying the kingdom. Serenity reached out to console her, to urge her to rest, but Galatea stopped her, looking at her determinedly. This was important.

“She wanted you. Your head! Called for the Princess of the Moon, princess of lies! Said you were the cause of their attack,” Galatea said, breaking eye contact as the memories clearly held a toll on her just as much as Serenity’s own. “That was all I heard as I was dragged away before she could see us.”

Serenity stared in disbelief. Who? Why…?

“Is this why mother sent me away…?” she wondered out loud as her mind swarmed with thoughts. She had blamed herself for the attack, knew it to be punishment for her breaking the laws but this? This was new. A woman filled with darkness? Who was she? Maybe Endymion would know… Flustered, she quickly thanked Galatea and excused herself from both her and Pluto, rushing towards Endymion.  It was difficult with the crowded cave, squeezing between the citizens while attempting to keep an appearance of regal and grace, avoiding their glances of them and the Sailor Guardians that remained, but the emotions were overwhelming and the strain on her face was apparent.

“Endymion!” She made her way into an embrace, whether he welcomed it at this moment or not.

“Is it true!? Is there a woman, filled with darkness, looking for me? Do you know of her?”

If Endymion knew of her and her intent and it was all true, shouldn’t she be there to take responsibility? Were the others in danger!? She had to know. She looked up into Endymion’s eyes, eager for an answer.

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 20988_v[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 20988_s[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Et1bWu6[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 UYgdPZB[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 IYzEL7[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Zm82bZI[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Fph3eEL[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 7UeDrPr[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 AwbCmiF[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I2DGvTX[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 J3LPkpE[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 SA1eBr[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 WHso3i[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Z9nJOOh[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 VdeeceP[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 TfS1i3G[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th May 2018, 6:55 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Tumblr18
Concern creased his brow and slackened his jaw as she rushed out to meet him, questioning words ready on his lips as he held out his hands to accept hers, only to be fully embraced by her, her body seeming to shake with emotion as she held fast to him. His name on her tongue was tight and strained as though with fear - he reflexively held her close and took a step back with her, attention darting into the cave to see who or what had troubled her so, prepared to fight or run - whatever it took to keep her safe. Heart pounding, breath steady, he fixed his gaze on the senshi she had been standing with, alert and willing to protect Serenity even against --

Her question sent ice water through his veins, uncomfortable electricity up his spine, and a terrible warmth to his cheeks. Beryl. His gaze unfocused immediately, eyes turning down to the pale hair of the girl pressed to his chest. Just the thought of the red haired witch terrified him - her control over his people had been so absolute, her rage and suspicions spreading like a swift and deadly wildfire beyond anyone's control. He hadn't been able to do anything against the rumors she spread or the intense response they garnered, the years of trust and respect he had earned with his subjects disintegrating like dried grass in the wake of her impassioned, baseless speeches against the Moon Kingdom. He didn't know why she had done it, let alone how, but she had made it abundantly clear that she thought him bewitched by Serenity, and it was the bared threat against her that pushed him into acting as swiftly as he did, and he had barely made it in time even then, testament to the swiftness of Beryl's actions and the extent of her newfound power. 

He swallowed, refocusing as he realized her eyes were staring into his. He shifted his hold on her from protective to comforting, the feel of her against him doing as much to help calm him as he was hoping his embrace would calm her. Softly yet firmly, he stated as a promise, "I won't let her hurt you, Serenity."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th May 2018, 4:37 pm

Kunzite
Silver Millennium, Castle

Following a few steps behind his queen, when she paused in her march forward, Kunzite stopped as well. He peered curiously at her, though he could not see her face, as she reached out to grasp a marble pillar.

Kunzite's eyes narrowed and he began to take a few steps closer to his Queen, cautious and uncertain what was going on. She slumped down to the ground, pressed against the wall, and, in the blink of an eye, he was by her side.

"Your Majesty!" He reached out, hesitant for just a moment, before touching her face with the reverence she deserved. She looked exhausted, drained. The battle had been too much for her, having to expend her energy and magic throughout the entire castle.

Other guards were approaching now, but Kunzite waved them away. His Queen would not want to appear fragile to anyone, especially not as the newly appointed ruler of this forsaken place.

Kunzite knelt down and picked her up, gently and carefully, before moving to take her to a separate room. He had studied the layout of the castle, but it still felt so foreign. It didn't matter. He weaved through the twisting ugly halls until he found a suitable room for his Queen to rest in.

It was not the Royal chambers as befit her station, but it would do for now. He placed her upon the bed, making certain her position would be as comfortable as possible. She'd brought them victory, and she deserved this reprieve.

With something akin to affection, he looked down at her sleeping form. "Sleep well, Your Majesty."

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Y97whxc6[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Yc3hqps4[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Y9a8m54p[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Ycc3u8tl[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Yaarnsvz[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Yal54fl7[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Yda5mpfp
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th May 2018, 6:12 pm

Quote :
Mercury's computer can pick up a few life signs as the group moves closer back towards the kingdom, but they are few and far between. This kind of pattern would be more indicative of lookouts or scouts, rather than any rallying army.

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 3074743337 Sailor Venus [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 3074743337

There was a soft fondness in Mars's voice as she glanced over at their Princess. Venus allowed a small smile to hear it. All fire and rage, but when it came down to it, even Mars couldn't keep the Princess from softening her heart.

"You see well enough," Venus told the other senshi, smiling. "We all could use a little pick-me-up every once in a while, right?"

She paused then, uncertain how to answer the question Mars had asked. What are we going to do? A loaded question, and one she didn't have a true answer for. Not until the recon team came back, anyway. Too much was up in the air, to many blank pieces on the board for her to make sense of it all.

"Now we wait for the others to return with some information," she answered finally. "After that, we'll get together and come up with a plan."

A flurry of white skirts caught her eye, and Venus glanced over to Serenity, concerned. There seemed to be something going on, and Venus's eyes narrowed when she noticed that Serenity was making her way straight to him. Venus didn't like him, didn't trust him. She couldn't deny the complete trust in Serenity's eyes though.

Which was the only reason she wasn't making her way over there this very instance.

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th May 2018, 1:05 pm

Mercury stared at her computer seeing the blips and dots being far apart and knowing that it would be ok to keep going. She looked at Neptune and nodded, "Ok Neptune. Also to answer your question Jupiter, I have found it safe to keep going but still we might run into someone at some point. Please keep a lookout..." Mercury stopped for a moment to sort of rest but to try and map out a path for the group.

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th May 2018, 12:48 pm

The brunette nodded, her lips firm. The green eyes continued to survey the horizon, searching for anything unusual. This should have been safe, familiar territory. They were not so far from the Moon Castle, after all—the home of their sweet Princess. In her memories, it was a place that seemed to glow with light, as Serenity did. Jupiter knew that was no longer the case... not since the attack. But they couldn't dwell on that—not now.

She thought she saw movement, and the young woman in the green sailor suit instinctively tensed.

"Be alert," Sailor Jupiter whispered to the others. "Did anyone else see that?"
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2018, 10:39 am

The warmth of the beautiful star next to Pluto left to seek out it's home, leaving her alone with the cold chill of Galatea's words. Pluto had been so pleased to see the young Princess stepping up into her role for the surviving lunarians. It felt like they were making some sort of progress. But this bit of news, though important, silenced her feelings. The description repeated itself over again in her mind:

She wanted you. Your head! Called for the Princess of the Moon, princess of lies! Said you were the cause of their attack... That was all I heard as I was dragged away before she could see us.

Sailor Pluto only realized she had been staring blankly at the royal pair when Endymion's hands shifted across Serenity's exposed upper back. Flushing momentarily, Pluto turned her attention back to the attendant and straightened. Unlike the Princess, she didn't know the woman's position in the castle and did not inherently trust her. She needed to know more. Galatea was still staring at the Prince and Princess with an unreadable expression.

"If I may..." she started. The bandaged head whipped up to look at Pluto and the sudden motion reminded her of the unease she felt, being among strangers. The lone Guardian of the Time Door knelt down as well as her bad leg would allow. She couldn't keep the grimace from her face, sighing in relief when she finally found a better position. She tried to smile. "If I may ask, how did you injure your head?"

Galatea swallowed the morsel she had been chewing and looked carefully at the dark-skinned soldier who was also clearly injured. "It was on the way out the cellar door," she mumbled. "I was a bit turned around in the dark and I ran into the sconce hanging there, unlit."

"Ah," Pluto nodded, matter-of-factly. "So you fled through the kitchens then? I'm sorry I don't know the layout of the palace very well..."

"Oh... Yes, I suppose. Well, it's alright," replied Galatea. She took a deep breath. "We heard the commotion getting closer and were heading for another passage, right at the front of the main hall but they burst through the main doors right then! That vile woman was right in front, waving her sword about, and saying all those horrible things..." The attendant wrapped her arms around herself and looked away. After a moment, she continued. "Before she or her army could get to us, some of the guards managed to drag us away through the dining room which... leads to the cellar..."

Sailor Pluto kept her silence for another moment but Galatea didn't seem eager to say any more on the subject. She put her hand on the other woman's shoulder. "Thank you so much for sharing what you saw. I know it's hard..." she trailed off, not quite sure how to comfort her when they had only just met. "Please let us know if you remember any other details that could be of importance."

Galatea nodded solemnly. Pluto gave a small smile of encouragement and stood herself up slowly, leaning on her staff.

She vaguely wondered whether Queen Serenity had any knowledge of this woman before the attack.

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th June 2018, 6:37 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4011577294 Luna [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4011577294

It was hard for Luna to stay still, just waiting for information from the away team. Instead, she busied herself with small activities around the temporary hideout, trying to lend support. That was her job, after all. She and Artemis were not fighters or royalty—they were guides. They had been through a lot, but that didn't mean it was any less important. In fact, her guidance may have been even more necessary now.

She tried not to eavesdrop or insert herself into the moment between the Princess and her beloved, but watching the two interact filled Luna with a strange sense of unease. She believed in Serenity, thinking it unlikely anything bad could ever come from one so sweet, and she knew that the girl wouldn't surrender her heart to someone unwilling... but even with all her studies, she knew little of the Earth that she could attest to as fact rather than conjecture. And considering how much the Princess had done to keep her tryst a secret, Luna knew nothing of the young man who hailed from there.

Although it seemed that he might know something of the forces that attacked them. Ruby eyes stayed sharp, hoping for an opportunity to talk to him without upsetting Serenity or startling the others.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th June 2018, 11:59 am

Recon Team

As the reconnaissance team comes closer to the Castle, Mercury's computer informs her that there are fewer beings stationed outside than expected. They seem concentrated towards the front entrance of the castle itself, but from her readings she can guess that most of the guards are inside at the moment, leaving only a paltry few to guard the entrance.

Neptune can feel that there is a victorious calm settling over the castle and its new inhabitants. The energy of a battle won has mellowed out as the hour grows late and, if she were to guess, it seems that the new residents of the castle are beginning to prepare for rest.

Jupiter notices that the castle itself seems more or less in tact, though towards the back of the castle, opposite the entrance, there's a breach of crumbled stone. Whether or not this breach would go all the way into the castle proper, she can't tell. But it could be noteworthy for future excursions.

The Main Team

As the assembled group continues to wait for the recon team's return, a sense of exhaustion washes over most. The battle and the escape would have sapped away energy from even the strongest, and now without adrenaline spurring them on, most would begin to feel the ache of needing some sleep.

A lot of the civilians have done just that, either leaning up against each other on the ground, or simply laying where they once sat, ignoring the gravel texture of the ground beneath them in favor for some sleep.

A sense of quiet falls over the camp as more people seek comfort in their dreams, but still the recon team has yet to return.

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 6th July 2018, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th June 2018, 11:59 am

Venus drew her eyes away from the horizon. If she kept staring so much, she was likely to go blind. Worry and exhaustion pulled at her, but stubbornness and a sense of duty --along with a need to be doing something--helped her to ignore such humanly weaknesses.

She wouldn't be able to rest until the recon group had returned.

She turned her attention back onto the people before her, a strange mix of civilian and senshi alike. A wry smile came to her lips at the sight. If someone had told her this would be how the battle ended, that she would play babysitter to stragglers, she would have laughed in their face. Taking care of the Princess was difficult enough as it was, what did she know of caring for an entire group of people needing guidance?

Still, it was her burden to bear and so she addressed them all with a smile lighting up her expression. "Everyone, try to get some sleep." She waved towards the ground. "Our accommodations are sparse, but I think we'll make do. We'll need a few volunteers to stand first watch, and two subsequent groups to switch out. Groups of two or three would be fine. I'll be standing guard until the recon team returns. Speak up if you volunteer."

Venus looked pointedly at her senshi, but she left the volunteering open to all. If everyone--even the civilians--had something proactive to do, perhaps it would boost morale.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th June 2018, 12:40 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4039879955 Sailor Uranus

Time had passed and nothing much had changed. Neptune was still out there with two of the guardian senshi. Her Princess spoke with a man - loudly at first, but seeming to have calmed down afterward, which saved her the trouble of dealing with him. Hours wore on, and while she had stationed far enough away not to overhear, Venus's projection made it easy to do so. Rather than engage her in conversation, Uranus looked over to her until she caught her eye, then nodded. She had stood watch for much longer timespans than this, and her thoughts alone were enough to keep her up this night.

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th June 2018, 1:52 pm

As Mercury stopped her movement for the moment she sent the information to Luna about where they were, the possible people around the castle and other useful info. "According to my mini-computer, it's telling me that there are not as many people around the outside of the castle but at the same time, it's likely that any guards are at the inside entrance currently. So...there might not be so many out front. Any other ideas Ladies?"

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th June 2018, 2:00 pm

While Mercury typed away beside her, Jupiter's keen green eyes poured over the structure of the castle. She knew this place—this was her home, after all. She clenched her hands into tight fists at the way the thought of other people defacing this place that she had known and loved spiked anger in her blood. She'd have to wait and find a way to channel that feeling. This was not the time or place—thankfully they had remained undetected, somehow.

For the most part, the Moon Castle looked the way she remembered it in happier times. Now that it was no longer the active site of a battle, the smoky haze Sailor Jupiter recalled from their desperate escape seemed to have cleared. It still loomed above them with towers of shining white stone. But... it wasn't exactly the way she remembered it, was it?

Her gaze rested on the back, that strange-looking pile of rubble and rocks. It stood out, marring how picturesque the rest of it seemed.

She spoke up after Sailor Mercury, never breaking her look at the castle. Even if her blue-haired companion didn't catch readings for guards, they might eventually head this way. If the filthy thieves that had stolen their home remained in it, surely they'd have some kind of patrols. She would, if she were inside.

"Do you see that?" she asked the two alongside her, gesturing to the debris. "I wonder if we might be able to enter from here... or if that's where the Dark Kingdom—" Sailor Jupiter practically spat the word—"got in."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th June 2018, 12:57 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 LtvdLoY

She had never been this up close to the castle before, and it still took her breath away. Now that the fires were out and the chaos subsided, it almost felt like everything was normal. Almost. Except she knew that the people who should be in there were no longer there, and the place was populated with enemies. She sensed the calm in the air, though, which meant they were letting their guard down.

"They should be asleep soon. That would be the perfect time to get inside," she commented, looking at the spot Jupiter pointed out. "I see it, Jupiter. And if they are stationed at the front, then the back would certainly be a good place to come through. However, why leave such a breach undefended? It could be a trap, an invitation for us to get ourselves right into their clutches."

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4ttFPcD[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 E2wqfIi [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Mercurysig [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Ft6DXry[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 Wedding1
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 YgSg9XS [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 J9FkIOw [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 E92foQg [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 GGOnOmH [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 T6HQwOw [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 ZMIrfsf [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 4JvDpxl [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 EfXLP8m 
[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th June 2018, 10:24 am

Mercury listened to Jupiter than Neptune and heard there thoughts and concerns. Mercury walked closer to the back area Jupiter mentioned trying to get some scans of that area on her mini-computer. "That could possibly be true Neptune...I am currently trying to see what area has less resistance currently then we can do something..." She began to scan the back area that Jupiter pointed out.

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th June 2018, 1:39 pm

Just as Pluto stood to full height, Sailor Venus' voice sparkled through the cave.

"...We'll need a few volunteers to stand first watch, and two subsequent groups to switch out. Groups of two or three would be fine. I'll be standing guard until the recon team returns. Speak up if you volunteer."

She caught a movement from the corner of her eye - Sailor Uranus broke her rigid camouflage with the rocks to stake her claim. Pluto wasn't quite sure if the leader of Serenity's court would put them on the same shift, but the chance to speak at any length - and finally in person - with her fellow Outer Soldier quelled any notion of the rest that her body was demanding. She approached Venus and when she was within earshot, stopped and spoke quietly: "I will volunteer."

Again Sailor Pluto felt a pang through her leg and leaned more on her staff. She would have to sit and tend to the problem soon to prepare for the watch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] To Rise Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Silver Millennium-