The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] To Rise Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st May 2017, 6:42 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4011577294 Princess Serenity [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4011577294

Serenity appreciated Luna's words, more than the little guardian would know. She was relieved that Luna wasn't angry or seemed to hate her but...

"You aren't...angry with me?"  

She had to ask. Serenity knew the others, the survivors that were left left, would look at her and Endymion and feel a range of mixed emotions. They would remain loyal to her, only due to her mother, be wary of trusting Endymion even though he had rebuked Beryl and defending the kingdom, and resent the two all together for they had broken the laws that prevented such a tragedy.

Avoiding eye contact with Luna, Serenity looked down at her toes, that were now dirty, bruised and full of tiny cuts. Why anyone would want to remain by her side, she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 3:46 pm

Kunzite

Silver Millennium, Castle

The battle had been won, and the castle was theirs. Smoke still lingered in the air, and from the reports given to him, Kunzite knew that several sections of the castle were still alit. If it weren't for his Queen's wishes to have this castle for her own, Kunzite would have been content to let the whole thing burn.

He sat with the other Generals in the Throne Room, awaiting their Queen's presence. Kunzite glanced over a few more reports, glancing at his comrades once in a while as they chatted amongst themselves, but his mind was elsewhere.

Amongst the list of the dead and the captured, there was no mention of Prince Endymion. No, not Prince. That man could no longer call himself the Prince. Earth had no love for traitors.

And yet, a small part of him felt relieved in a way.

With a disgusted sigh, Kunzite handed the papers over to a servant who scuttled away soon after.

A moment later, the Queen arrived, quickly demanding updates. Kunzite, as the leader of the Generals, was the first to speak up. "Not as such, Your Majesty," he told her. "Nothing concrete. There are rumors that movements were spotted to the eastern territories past the inner city, but the soldiers we sent to investigate have yet to return."

It was not the kind of report he wanted to give to his Queen, but he was nothing if not completely honest with her. "I will inform you the moment we get any information." He paused. "On a different note, I have reports saying that all remaining resistance within the castle has been dealt with accordingly, and our troops have secured."

A cool smile came to his lips. "The castle is truly yours, Your Majesty."
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 4:04 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 3074743337 Sailor Venus [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 3074743337

As the silence stretched between them, Venus smiled at Jupiter, taking the other's quietness as a bad sign. It really was selfish of her, wasn't it?

But thinking of it more, and more, staring out towards the smoking horizon, she became certain that it was the right choice. To go back, where they were truly needed.

Venus looked to Jupiter, and flashed a grin. "Well, we're not helping anything by staying here, right?" She didn't wait for a response before going back to the main part of the group, and standing in the center of them all.

Some of the group had collapsed down on to the ground, waiting to be seen by someone with medical expertise. Others stood conversing with each other, and still others simply stood on their own, lost in thought.

On each of their faces, Venus could read worry, exhaustion, and fear. And she knew that they looked to her for guidance.

Well, who was she to make them wait?

"Now that we are in a safer area, and the immediate threat is far away, I think it's time for us senshi to go back to the castle." She waited a moment, to let the words sink in. "All civilians will stay here, together. You'll be safer here, and honestly? You'd only slow us down. Yes, even those of you willing to fight with us."

"It will be up to you to protect the Princess and keep her safe. We'll be counting on you." Venus glanced at the Princess then, expecting a kind of outcry from the willful girl at the implication that she had to stay behind. She didn't expect the enemy to come here - not when they had a comfy place in the castle. As ambitious as Beryl was, she didn't seem the type to give up such a big advantage.

Mostly, Venus hoped the civilians would keep the Princess from following after her senshi.

Because she would stay behind. Venus wasn't going to hear it any other way.

"Senshi, please come stand over here with me. We have to talk about our next move."

Quote :
Goal: Senshi - Show your reaction to Venus's decision, and gather together to hear what she has to say! It'd be great to dive in and see if they agree with this decision or not, if they're afraid of going back, or are supportive!

Kitties and Royalty - Does your character stand idly by as the senshi gather and talk about returning to the castle, or perhaps try to weasel their way into the conversation? How are they feeling about this announcement? Show us their reaction!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 4:16 pm

Sailor Mercury

Mercury was about to go try to check on Luna and Artemis when Venus spoke to her and the other senshi and she stopped and listened. Venus was right...they needed to go back and try to win back the castle and get rid of Beryl once and for all. She slowly walked over to Venus showing her want to continue their mission of protecting the Prince and Princess this being the way the Senshi were going to protect them. In a way, Mercury didn't like leaving them but it was her duty as a senshi to protect and serve..so she would go with the others. 

"Im here Venus..i will try to quickly come up with ideas."
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 5:30 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4011577294 Luna [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4011577294

She watched the girl's abashed reaction with a heavy heart.

Oh Serenity, don't you have more faith in me?

But she knew it wasn't really about any of that. The sweet young woman that they all loved, Luna knew that she was more unsure of herself that she ever let on. After all, she had been by the princess's side from the very beginning, so she had observed so much. Luna only hoped that as Princess Serenity matured, she would come to understand that she was a wonderful person in her own right—not just because she was the daughter of the Queen.

After all, that was why she occupied a place in Luna's heart.

"No, Princess. You should know I could never truly be mad at you—even when you blatantly disobey my instructions."

She added that last note with a teasing hint to her voice, hoping to lighten the mood. Her eyes sought those of Princess Serenity, hoping to convey the full extent of her trust as she spoke.

"You can't take the responsibility of everything that's happened all onto yourself. We'll share it with you."

The dark feline smiled kindly at the young woman she felt so privileged to know.

"Because we love you."

The instructions from Sailor Venus diverted her attention. Luna's mouth twisted slightly, her mind going over what the blonde had to say. She agreed that at some point the sailor soldiers were duty-bound to return, to see what they could do to fight against the opposing forces from Earth, but she did not agree that they should do so in a way that left the Princess unguarded. Civilians did not count as guards to this particular advisor from Mau. Sailors Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus... their first duty should always be to the Princess. Uranus, Neptune, and the mysterious Sailor Pluto... they had other roles.

"Do you think that will be enough to defend the Princess?" she posed to Sailor Venus, trying to keep her voice somewhat low. The tone of Luna's voice clearly implied that she did not think it would be enough to defend Princess Serenity. "It is inevitable that this 'Dark Kingdom' will be searching for her."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 8:26 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 1333987389 Sailor Jupiter [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 1333987389

Sailor Jupiter's eyes widened as Venus spoke to their people. Who was she to disobey an order from their leader, but something still nagged in her mind. A sense of loyalty to not only the Princess, but to their entire kingdom.

"Venus... We can't just let them die here." She looked her partner dead in the eye. "You know just as well as I do that these people, our people serve the princess just as we do." She eyed the crowd in front of her. There weren't many people who were going to be much help. Sighing, her inner conflict grew stronger. "What do I do?" She looked back and forth from her partners, to her people. She knew what had to be done, but that went against what she truly wanted. 

"Venus.. we have a duty to protect our Princess, but that doesn't mean we can just burst into where the enemy is most likely laying a trap! And as soon as they defeat us, they are going to find these people, and completely eradicate the Moon Kingdom!" She clenched her fists once more "Do you really think after the first failure, we're going to be enough?!" "We need more power!"
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 9:09 pm

Sailor Mercury 

As Mercury begun to think of ways to get back into the castle, Jupiter came over and yelled at Venus disrupting Mercury's thought process. She then thought of what Jupiter was saying..she was right.."Venus..Jupiter is correct...they probably will have a trap for us..their probably getting people out to look for us now. We can't leave The Princess alone..we shouldn't...I am siding with Jupiter for now."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 3:17 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 3074743337 Sailor Venus [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 3074743337

Venus smiled at Mercury as the other woman spoke up. Leave it to her to always try and be the brains of the operation. She relied on her intelligence and was thankful she could rely on Mercury.

Luna's words caused Venus to pause. What she said was true, and in her urgency to right the wronged battle, Venus hadn't thought through all of scenarios as well as she should have. Tactics were what she'd trained with, as leader of the senshi, but she'd been remiss to not take the time to use her training.

The weight of the sword on her hip pulled more heavily. Some leader she was.

Jupiter's outburst didn't startle her, but there was more strength behind those words than Venus had anticipated. And Jupiter was right. Why would going back to the castle be any different from the first time. In fact, it would probably end worse, with them all half-exhausted and injured.

With Mercury adding her support to Jupiter, Venus let out a heavy sigh. "But..." she trailed off, her voice quiet, barely above a whisper. "How can we just stay here and do nothing?"

She allowed herself that one moment of anguish, of guilt and turmoil. Then she raised her head up, and straightened her shoulders. Defeated or not, she was leader. Start acting like it.

"Ideas, then?" she asked, a renewed strength in both her voice and posture. "Let's hear them." She decided not to address any of the specific comments. Better to move forward.
Back to top Go down
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 8:05 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 2045764097 Sailor Mars [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 2045764097

After Mercury had departed to talk to Artemis and Luna, Mars remained where she was, pondering what she could do or where she´d be needed: The Outer Senshi already had the entrance covered, Jupiter and Venus were discussing plans while Mercury talked with the cats. Healing was not one of her talents, and while she could and probably should meditate for guidance, the sole idea almost... terrified her. She was afraid of what she would see, and fear was an emotion she couldn´t afford to feel. None could afford it.

Almost as if she was the one with extrasensorial perception, in that moment Venus started to speak about going back to the castle. Mars´ hands started to shake, forcing her to clench them into fists to prevent the movement from being spotted by... anyone.

"Going back... now? It´s too soon, too soon... I don´t think I could... Whats´s Venus thinking? Protecting the Princess? We would only be leaving her defenseless!! Although... maybe leaving her defenseless might be our only alternative now..."

As Mars advanced towards her fellow Senshi, thoughts rushed through her mind at such a frantic pace she could not vocalize them or even order them into coherent reasoning. Thankfully, before she could burst into tears or something worse, Jupiter´s voice reached her ears, grounding her with her bluntness. Mars thought that, despite her visible emotional unrestraint, the green clad warrior was probably one of the most sensible of them all. Venus seemed to think similarly, as she changed her decision and asked for suggestions.

"I think Jupiter is right. I have felt what the enemy has done and I can tell not even a very powerful Terran like... our present company" she said, gesturing subtly towards the Earth prince "could have done it. Whoever is leading the attack, they are being auded by a very powerful evil entity. We need a very powerful force of good to counter that evil"

Her voice faltered a little as her gaze veered towards the Princess. Their Princess. The one they swore and almost failed to protect. The one who seemed to embrace and love her life and everybody in it with all of her heart, and was loved in return. The one who seemed to only see the best in everyone, even in the one who didn´t deserve it. A little girl whose only mistake had been loving a certain somebody too much, and had all of her life turned upside down and herself marked as the one to blame as a reward.

Mars´s entire being raged against the guilt that radiated from the little girl. It was so unfair. She didn´t deserve to have all this weight on her shoulders. She didn´t deserve to be robbed of her mother and her life in the same day by something so warped and selfish. She didn´t deserve to suffer so much at such a young age. She didn´t deserve to have such a big responsibility dumped on her, not after all she had lost.

"I hate to say this but... the Silver Crystal may be our only hope now"
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 8:44 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4011577294Princess Serenity [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4011577294

Luna's words were just what she needed to hear at the moment. Serenity wiped away tears from her eyes, smiling warmly at Luna. However, before she could thank her, Venus announced her intended plans to the entire group.

The announcement had Serenity at her feet in an instant. No! They couldn't go back. It was certain death if they did! She rushed forward to the group to protest but it became clear to her that the others didn't agree with Venus plan either. Mars's mentioned the Silver Crystal. She was right. She was now due to inherit the crystal. She sighed in relief at her friends dissenting opinions and thus Venus asking for ideas, but still felt a need to voice her opinion to Venus.

She pushed her way through the girls.

"They're right! Don't go, Venus! I can't have any of you dying. I don't want any more death!" she looked at each of them earnestly. These girls not only protected her but they were also her best friends. How could she watch them go off to die?

"Mars is right about the Silver Crystal. I've been thinking it non stop," Among so many other things... "but now that...Mother is..."

She paused, having to force her trembling to stop and voice to remain strong.

"I am to inherit the Silver Crystal now. It's what I've been training for all my life."

However, she felt so woefully unprepared. Was she even strong enough to wield the crystal? One needed to be strong of heart and Serenity feared the weakness she knew was within her.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2017, 4:27 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4013160675 Artemis [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4013160675

Artemis had remained silent while the sailor senshi appraised the situation at hand. But, their thoughts were predictably scattered and lacked unity. Each of them had very little information to provide concerning the position Beryl and her followers held. But, the sailor senshi did hold one or two tricks up their sleeves. For one, they were alive and Beryl likely had no idea.

Artemis shook his head and stamped his paw against the ground to get the others' attention. "Everyone, no, we cannot plan our next move with no information. We know nothing about the situation at the castle or what Beryl is currently doing. If we go there now to find the crystal or to attack her, we would be at a disadvantage."

And, hopefully, he had some attention focused on him. "These people need our help before we all leave. If you agree, I think a small reconnaissance group of two or three people should gather information from the areas surrounding the castle. We don't have to go into it. The surrounding populace should have information we do not."

He motioned with his paw to the group huddled in other areas of their shelter, "another group or two can scout the area here to search for supplies and information, if any are to be had. After a day or two, we can regroup in a better position than we are currently in."

Likely, there would be those who did not agree with him. Emotions were high and he doubted anyone was in his or her best state of mind. But, Artemis hoped he had approached the situation logically and he looked at the circle of faces around him to see if the others believed in his suggested approach.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2017, 5:36 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4011577294 Luna [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4011577294

Luna nodded as Artemis spoke. As usual, the two advisers had similar thoughts.

"Artemis is correct. We need information. This force that attacked us... we need to know how to best oppose it. Right now we have next to nothing."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2017, 3:21 pm

Venus looked to each person as they spoke, eyes lingering on each of their faces as she thought about everything being said. The mention of the Silver Crystal left her feeling frustrated - yet another thing that they didn't have to help their cause. Were they never to have a break in all of this?

She believed in her Princess and her ability to control such a powerful artifact - if only they had been able to take the Crystal from the Queen before escaping the castle...

Venus glanced to Artemis and Luna, trusting in their judgment. Both offered such calm and insightful points of view, it left her feeling kind of inferior. But she was a trained leader, and she knew how to use her team's strengths to better their advantage.

Seeing Luna's nod in response to Artemis's suggestion was all the confirmation she needed.

"Okay," she said. "We'll send out a small group, and check the castle's border. Make sure to take note of everything you see. Troop movements, damage to the castle where we might be able to sneak it, perhaps any holes in their defenses."

She wanted to go - staying here and doing nothing but smoldering in her own thoughts did not sound like fun. But she knew that her fellow senshi were perhaps feeling the exact same way. Better to let them have something active to do, and help them feel more productive.

"Mercury, I think you should go with group. With your computer, you could find out more information that we may otherwise miss. Other than that, anyone capable of moving quick would be a good choice." She grinned, and tried not to feel too jealous. "Any volunteers?"

Quote :
Goal: Decide if your character will volunteer to go on the reconnaissance mission, or if they decide to stay behind and help with the injured! Are they worried about sending a group forward, or are they pleased about the decision?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2017, 5:12 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4039879955
Uranus was ready to spit once the senshi reached her, upon the sight of the prince. Why was he here? That damned traitor! She was more then ready to jump upon him and smite him with all the indignation of the fallen kingdom, but the pleas, tears and guilt that Serenity had spoken out soothed her rage.

Suddenly, the other senshi brought up the idea of returning to the castle. Haruka stepped forward, shaking her head.

"Returning is useless. The kingdom has fallen. Keeping the crystal and the princess safe is top priority."

Upon hearing that the crystal was not with them, Uranus was ready to spit. Her face flushed in anger, and she balled her fists at her sides.

"What do you mean the crystal isn't here!? Where is it?"

Upon hearing that the crystal was back on the surface, Uranus didn't hesitate to cry out in frustration and punch the wall. It was still among the battlefield-among the earth barbarians.

"Damn it all..." Uranus muttered as the cats and Venus brought up the idea of returning to the castle for recon.

Face still flushed with anger, she turned to the group. "There's no choice. The crystal must still be there. I will go to the castle, and take down any earthians that dare to get in my way."
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2017, 9:13 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 1333987389 Sailor Jupiter [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 1333987389

Sighing, Jupiter crossed her arms. She was left with yet another conflict. Venus shouldn't have to go with limited forces, but yet she knew the people would need help. Nevertheless, she felt a sense of duty to go back. "Venus... I'll go back. It is my duty as a guardian to protect our princess, but I'll be on guard if I need to return to help with the people." 

She knew this was what she had to do, even if it meant losing some of her beloved people. She had no choice, she only had hoped that this time, they could win. She couldn't help but worry a little bit. She still held firm that they needed more firepower than the last time.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th May 2017, 10:37 pm

Sailor Mercury

"Mercury, I think you should go with group. With your computer, you could find out more information that we may otherwise miss."

Those were Venus' words and Mercury nodded and said, "Of course I can do that..but who is staying behind?" Mercury being her curious self as just then Sailor Jupiter spoke and offered to come as well. They could use some muscle if they ran into anything. She also heard the Senshi of wind speak angrily Mercury added but then heard that she two would accompany herself and Jupiter.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th May 2017, 6:23 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 1483032476 Sailor Pluto [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 1483032476

Sailor Pluto watched Sailor Uranus step forward into the group of colourful Senshi and heard the words of the others. It was all she could do to keep her head from spinning. The thought of even getting close to the palace pulled at every part of her. But that's not what this was about. She glanced at the two felines with their concerned faces and then at the Princess. Luna and Artemis were right - they needed more information in addition to rest and resources.

She looked at Sailor Jupiter, Uranus, and Mercury who were already established as part of the reconnaissance team. Surely one member of the outer system Senshi was enough to add significant strength and variety of experience to their mission. She thought of her own powers and fingered the keys at her waist again. Finally, she stepped forward into the group.

Addressing the blonde Guardian of Venus, she said “I’ll stay behind for now and help to ensure the safety of everyone here.” She couldn't help but look at the Princess just then. Her face was anxious. They needed to turn that expression into one of confidence.

“I… have a way that we can get into the palace,” she added in a low and measured voice, “but it is vital to know a bit more about what we might be heading into and find what opportunities there may be to our advantage.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th May 2017, 6:36 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4013160675 Artemis [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4013160675

As the sailor senshi divided the groups between themselves, Artemis considered the many options available to the two groups. He looked to Luna to gauge her reaction to the situation and knew he would need to coordinate with her in just a few minutes. And then, he had a thought.

"Just as a reminder to both groups, use your communicators to get in touch with me or Luna. Both groups should keep them at their sides, but let them remain silent. Neither group should alert others to their presence by accident via the communicators." He looked to Luna, "Luna and I should be in a safe spot, so you can always contact us."
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th May 2017, 7:11 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 KXi3Bff

As Kunzite started to tell the reports to Beryl, the throne room went silent. His strong yet calm voice echoing through the silence helped the Queen to get rid of her thoughts about Endymion. She forced herself to a smile after Kunzite's last remark about the castle. While he was right about this, it was nothing to relax on. With Princess Serenity and her dreadful Sailor Scouts still alive, this war she has started was far from over.

"Thank you, Kunzite. I don't know what I would do without you." After her thanks to Kunzite, she stopped for a moment, looking at the other generals, before her forced smile turned in to a generous one. "The same goes for you three as well, of course." Beryl was truly happy to have such capable men at her side, since she knew that whatever the Moon Kingdom would throw in her way, as long as they were at her side she had nothing to be afraid of.

After her appreciation, silence began to engulve the room once more, and a couple of minutes passed before Beryl got up from her throne, feeling the pain of sitting in it crawling down her back. "We are going to confront the enemies ourselves. Kunzite you are coming with me. You others are in charge of the castle while I am gone."
This decision caused all of the generals to stare at her in disbelief, but before anyone could object she added: "Please don't tell me I am far too valuable to go out on my own. I don't enjoy sitting in this chair, waiting for things to happen and watching the men fighting for my cause die. I am a fighter just like you, fighting for the freedom of our Planet. I cannot rest until I achieved this, and as long as Serenity lives, the Earth will never be free."
While this statement was true, it wasn't the only reason she wanted to go after them. She also wanted to kill Serenity with her own hands, making her pay for charming Endymion to gain control over the Earth.

Beryl then grabbed her sword which lay behind the Throne and moved towards the door. "Are you coming Kunzite?"

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 24th April 2018, 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th May 2017, 12:51 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4039879955
Uranus nodded to Pluto. They've guarded the outermost part of the solar system together for many decades. She trusted her judgement.

The same could not be said for the other senshi, however. As she, Pluto and Neptune were able to communicate through their respective castles on their home planets, the other senshi had stayed on the moon. While they were the personal gaurds to the Princess, Uranus wasn't entirely sure she could trust their abilities. Because after all, while the princess yet lives, the kingdom fell.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th May 2017, 1:36 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 2045764097 Sailor Mars [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 2045764097

Mars´ felt both guilt and pride wash all over her as Princess Serenity broke into the conversation and claimed her responsability to wield the Silver Crystal in fon of everyone. Since when was she so brave? Mars briefly wondered whether the fact she was growing up so quickly was something to be glad; but her train of thought was interrupted as Artemis informed everyone of their tactical disadvantage. 

Her mention of the Silver Crystal was meant only as a means toputting the power of the enemy into perpective, but Artemis was rigt: they couldn´t even think of employing it when they had no idea of what was going on in the city, let alone planning to recover it. Venus seemed to think similarly, as she quickly agreed to sending a reconnaissance team to check on the castle.

Mars listened quietly as her fellows volunteered, pondering whether she should go or stay and if the team compositions were balanced. Mercury made sense, no one else had the capability to analize information at the speed that she did. But then she frowned when both Jupiter and Uranus volunteered to go to the castle.

"My apologies for the intromision, but I think you two shouldn´t both go to the castle" she said "You are our strongest physical fighters, and it would be unwise to send you both to the same mission while leaving the Princess and her subjects vulnerable. Also, it is a reconnaissance mission, not an attack. The top priority is collecting as much information as possible and then returning safely to us"

She didn´t intend to make her teammates feel disqualified or, in the case of Venus, challenge her authority; but she had thought about this and felt that it was the most sensible thing to do.

"To my mind, in addition to Mercury, the team that goes to the castle should be composed of a warrior with great physical strength (either Jupiter or Uranus), for protection; and another with exceptional extrasensorial perception (either Neptune or myself), in order to detect anything that may escape Mercury´s computer."

She took a deep breath before continuing. She hated having to say what she was going to say. Even though she knew that her discomfort about going back was a liability to her team and that they had to know about it, it still felt like she was putting all the weight on Neptune´s shoulders.

"I am actually... not to keen on the idea of going to the castle, at least not this soon; and I am also conscious that Neptune´s visions and more precise than mine." she started "However, if she feels similarly, I will gladly take her place"

"After all, most of the carnage must have stopped by now" she thought grimly
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th May 2017, 9:25 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4011577294Princess Serenity [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 4011577294

Serenity hesitated to say anything as the group worked out a plan. Reconnaissance sounded much better than them all just heading straight in to fight. While she didn't want any of them to leave...they needed the information in order to try to get the Silver Crystal back. She listened as the others debated on who should go. Strategy was not not her area of expertise and she left the main decision making to Sailor Venus, who she knew and trusted as a dependable leader.

She watched the Soldiers from the Outer Solar System. She only had known about them in her lessons and even then, it was only of who they were and their stations. She had never expected to ever meet them. They were mature and clearly had more experience, though Uranus seemed as brash and strong as Jupiter. Serenity wondered how the three Soldiers had been at their stations so far away from their kingdom. Her heart ached as she wondered how lonely it must have been for the three. If things were to ever go back to normal, Serenity vowed to make sure the three's duties didn't always leave them so distant. She wanted to get to know and love them just as much as she did her Inner Court.

Serenity continued listening, straining to keep herself from acting out emotionally again. She trusted them all to make the right decision. Serenity opted instead to reach for Endymion's hand, using his warmth to give her strength.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2017, 9:43 am

The plan that was now taking shape gave Luna a burst of confidence. She felt pride seeing the reasonable reactions of the Princess and her Guardians. They were growing up to be capable and strong young women; she knew that she was lucky to guide and aide them as they continued to mature and learn.

She returned the glance from Artemis with a clear nod. As much as she may have wanted to walk side-by-side with the sailor soldiers, that was not her duty. She owed it to everyone present to assist without becoming a distraction. Even if the battle had ended for now, it was not going to be safe out there. She would be unable to do much to defend herself if they were under attack, so it would be better for all of she remained somewhere less dangerous.

Together, with Artemis, they could analyze whatever information the scouting party discovered and attempt to develop a more thorough strategy to repel the invasion and lend assistance to their poor Queen.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2017, 1:09 pm

Venus glanced to each person as they spoke, making a list in her head, weighing each strength and weakness. It was more difficult to properly mix together the groups - with the Inner senshi, it was easy. She knew them as well, sometimes even better, than she knew herself. They had worked together for so long, and had developed certain strategies that no longer even required spoken words to execute.

And, they were her friends. She loved them more dearly than anything else in this world. Working with them, matching weaknesses with strengths, it was all so easy.

But these Outers... She just didn't know much about them besides the outwardly obvious. Who were they really, she wondered.

It didn't sit well with her, to rely on them when she knew so little, but there was no time to truly get to know them. With things as they were, she couldn't afford to not make use of any asset put in front of her.

She nodded to Mars as the other finished speaking - feeling that she would have preferred to send Mars but she used the other woman's desires to finish hammering out a team.

She then addressed the group as a whole. "Thank you all for your input." She flashed a smile more out of habit than out of real joy. "Taking everything into consideration, I think Mercury, Jupiter, and Neptune will be our group. That covers a good amount of bases, and keeps it small enough so that you guys can travel quickly."

Venus paused for a moment, before continuing. "The rest of us will stay here, and continue to recuperate and rest until the recon group returns."

"Go quickly," she said, looking to the recon group specifically. "And go safely."

Quote :
Goal:
Recon Group: Head out! See what you can find out as you move closer towards the castle!  

Those Staying Behind: Find something to occupy your character with as they wait. There are plenty of things to do: helping the injured, maybe consoling someone who is crying, telling stories to get their mind off of things, or perhaps talking strategy with another senshi.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2017, 1:26 pm

Kunzite

Kunzite enjoyed silence. Calm and peaceful, it allowed him time to think and to reflect. He didn't often get the chance - with his fellow Generals constantly bickering with each other, quiet was hard to come by.

He enjoyed it for the brief moments it lasted after he had given his reports. But it was his Queen who broke it this time, and her words caused a flutter of worry in the pit of his stomach.

He wanted to stop her, to reason with her, but she knew the words were coming and she instantly shot them down. And who was he to object to his Queen's true wishes?

Even if he did not like them.

He bowed as she called for him, and then followed after her. His eyes kept straying to the blade of her sword and the way the metal caught the light. He had hoped she would have no need to use it again, but he should have known she would remain the true fighter she had always been.

He respected and admired her for those instincts.

If she wanted to attack, then that's what they would do. With a renewed vigor, Kunzite kept his hand upon the hilt of his own sword, ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 11:43 am

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 1483032476 Sailor Pluto [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 1483032476

After Pluto had provided her input, she felt a pair of wide blue eyes on her. She tried her best to ignore the stare, concentrating on the conversation at hand. Finally, when everyone had been dismissed, she straightened and turned to address the slight girl who she now owed her life to. Despite being absent from the royal courts, she still had some knowledge of the decorum that was expected of her.

She bent down on one knee, holding the long Garnet Rod straight up by her side.

“Princess,” she began, “it is an honor to be with you through this daunting hour in order to protect and serve the future of the Silver Millennium.”

She finally brought her eyes up to look into the Princess’ face and was struck by the grace of the girl’s features despite the worried expression, and how much she looked like her mother. Pluto couldn’t help but smile. “I have heard many fond stories of you over the years when the Queen came to visit me, but to see you in the flesh is entirely more enchanting.”

Thinking quickly that perhaps she had overstepped, she returned her focus to their situation. “I think you are well aware of the stations we have given up to come here, by Her Highness’ request. However, given her unknown status at the moment, our presence here with you is ultimately at your judgement.” With that, she bowed her head again, looking at the ground. She noticed for the first time the delicate girl's swollen and cut feet. It made her heart twist, but she stayed her tongue for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2017, 5:57 am

Sailor Mercury

Mercury listened to everyone talking about the groups and who should go and who would stay.

"Go quickly," she said, looking to the recon group specifically. "And go safely."

Mercury smiled the best she could at the moment at Venus and then looked to Jupiter and Neptune saying, "Are you two ready? We need to be ready for anything and everything. we can't get soft in our defenses.." She wanted to keep speaking but this wasn't the best time for a lecture.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th June 2017, 5:46 pm

Serenity gave her wishes and farewells to the recon group. She fidgeted nervously with the bracelet around her wrist, a habit Luna always scolded her of. A leader shouldn't show their emotions in front of her. Right now, she wasn't much of a leader.

After the others left, the tall green haired Sailor Soldier, Pluto, appeared before her, kneeling to one knee. How should she respond? Of course, she wanted them there. She wanted to get to know everyone so much more, her Inner court, the protectors of the outer reaches of their Solar System, the Moon Kingdom's citizens and the Earth. Everything she loved.

"I...I wish for you to stay, if you can stay away from your station this long. Thank you, Pluto. Please, rise. You don't need to kneel for me," she gave her a warm smile. Pluto's words were warming, but knowing she had been out there all alone...it made her heart ache. She wondered why their stations had to be so far.

"I wish our first meeting wasn't in such circumstances... I would like to get to know you, and Uranus and Neptune more. I feel all my knowledge is just from books and Luna," she looked down sheepishly, embarrassed at how little she actually knew.
Back to top Go down
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2017, 2:57 pm

[Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 2045764097 Sailor Mars [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 2045764097

Sailor Mars met with the recon party before they left.

"I hope you don't meet any enemy on the way" she told them all "I trust you not to get into any fight. If you must, Mercury, knock Jupiter out and drag her home." 

She hugged her two friends tightly and then she turned to Neptune.

"For you, I only have but the greatest respect and gratitude. It's not a nice place where you are headed, I'm sure you know that already, and I am also sure you'd rather be with your fellows instead of being shoved with two strangers. It is very brave of you, and I can't wait to be able to call such a fine warrior my friend"

She shook the Outer senshi's hand, waved them all goodbye and then stepped back into the cave as the group dissapeared into the lunar landscape, just in time to witness Pluto's exchange with the Princess.

"There" she thought, pride and affection warming her insides "there are the seeds of a true ruler, a true Queen."

This brought to her mind something that had been haunting her since she came to the conclusion that only the Silver Crystal was powerful enough to defeat their enemy. Seeing that they were already organized, she realized it was pointless to postpone it further and approached Venus.

"My friend, I am concerned about our Princess' fate" she whispered "There is a great power inside her, I can feel it; and we both know that, with a little help, she will be able to become. However, up to this point she had been training to become a Queen of a peaceful and prosperous kingdom, not the leader of a resistance. She doesn't know the ways of war, and now she is fated not only to face but to defeat such a dreadful enemy that..."

Mars' voice faltered and she turned her back to the Princess, the Outers, the civilians... everyone. She couldn't let them see the tears that welled up in her eyes and threatened to start rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't let them see her weakness. She faced the floor until she regained a bit of her control and then faced Venus, her leader, her dear companion, the one who wore a mask for everybody's sake and, now that Jupiter and Mercury had parted (and even before that), the only one she could trust her doubts and fears to.

"I'm afraid, Venus. Really afraid. The Queen tried to isolate her from any kind of pain and harm for a reason. And she's so gentle and kind and loving and pure, and war is... so unlike all of that. I know that there's no option now, that it is our obligation; but I am afraid that, if we train her, if we teach her how to do war and defeat our enemy... it's gonna break her. Ruin her. Make her lose all that's good and pure inside her and then she'll only know the pain of war. I do not wanna lose her, Venus. What are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2017, 3:33 pm

Sailor Mercury

Mercury listened to Mars and nodded then hugged the Fire Senshi. She then went to Venus and quickly hugged her then went back to Jupiter. "Well Jupiter Are you ready? I guess it's just us unless Mars decides to come at this last moment. Mercury hugged Jupiter and whispered to her, "I will be here for you so don't worry" Mercury then took out her computer just so she could scan the area ahead for people and hazards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] To Rise Again   [Relaxed] To Rise Again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] To Rise Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top