The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swan Cat
Star Seed

Star Seed

Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going? Empty
PostSubject: Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going?   Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going? I_icon_minitime9th May 2017, 1:18 pm

I'm a little disappointed because I want to see season 4 and I got excited in seeing Usagi finally get her Eternal Sailor Moon form at the end.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going?   Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going? I_icon_minitime9th May 2017, 4:30 pm

I have a theory that the slow updating is a ploy from Toei. Now, I'm not saying their lying about releasing a fourth season, but I do think they intentionally announced it early when it was far from finished, as a way of keeping fans' attention to Sailor Moon and Toei could sell more Sailor Moon merchandise to them while the new anime is in production (which could go for a year or two).

But if it takes that long, I'll wait for it. This next season is worth it.

Last edited by magic713 on 9th May 2017, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going?   Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going? I_icon_minitime9th May 2017, 5:33 pm

Eh, I'm not disappointed. Hopefully they're taking time to improve it and give the final arcs the treatment they deserve.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going?   Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going? I_icon_minitime9th May 2017, 8:12 pm

I agree with Zelda, I don't mind as long as they're using the extra time to make a better product. If seasons 4 & 5 come out with sloppy animation and pacing, that's when I would be disappointed... I have confidence that won't be the case, though!
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going?   Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going? I_icon_minitime14th May 2017, 9:57 pm

I'm not disappointed in the wait but I just wish they would be more upfront about when it's coming with the fans instead of keeping it all secretive.
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going?   Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going? I_icon_minitime19th July 2017, 7:12 am

To be honest, it took a long time for the first season of Crystal to be released (and a few friends of mine have theories surrounding that but that's another topic) and it was constantly delayed. I, myself, won't be disappointed as long as the animation quality as well as the story is there ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going?   Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going? I_icon_minitime26th July 2017, 1:20 pm

No, b/c it means it won't be over soon!

What more will we have to look forward to when Dream and Stars are over?
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going?   Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going? I_icon_minitime26th July 2017, 2:28 pm

Peace and quiet in the SM fandom? XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going?   Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going? I_icon_minitime29th July 2017, 2:35 pm

If you think about the 90s anime, 5 seasons were out in a span of 5 years. If the Dream arc movies come out this year, it's around the same time lapse.

As long as it means they are perfecting it. Seasons 1 & 2 were lovely (imo). Of course there were wonky bits, but I'm still grateful for them. By the time season 3 came out, it was even better. I have high hopes for the next phase.

Honestly, just keep thinking how lucky we are to even get a reboot. I'd doubt it would ever happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going?   Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any disappointed on how slow Crystal is going?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top