The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

[Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC Empty
PostSubject: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime28th April 2017, 5:40 pm

Storyline Name: The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace

Creator(s): Brit-Chan & Kai (Sailor Mars)

Forum: Gates to the Multiverse

Universe: Multi Universes/Loose AU of Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z universes

Advanced or Relaxed*: Relaxed

RP Thread: https://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t15104-multiverserelaxed-the-galactic-adventures-of-space-lord-frieza-and-the-alien-bastet-in-space

Plot Summary: Instead of the eternal life Frieza had in mind, his wish of immortality during the events of Whale You Be Mine resulted in a massive toy-line all across the Universe.This story takes places several months after his trip to Planet Bastet.

During this time Frieza has actively worked on undoing the wish, by conquering more Planets than ever before, showing the Universe that he is not the hero they believe he is. While his new and only friend Ari Tansya isn't pleased by his doings, she is too afraid to do anything against it, fearing to lose her powerful ally and turning his wrath against the Planet she's trying to protect. But they have yet to discover the biggest hit the wish has spawned: A TV Show Adaptation called 'The Adventures of Frieza and Bastet', being watched daily by Billions all across the Universe on Galactic TV. What will the unusual duo think of this TV Show, and what will Frieza do about it?

Details on any necessary information: This Story will follow an Episode of the TV Show 'The Adventures of Frieza and Bastet', with some reactions of the real Lord Frieza and Sailor Bastet while watching it.

Information on the Current Episode:

Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet receive a distress signal from a nearby planet while en route to the "Celebratory All Bad Guys in Jail Banquet".  Frieza was not one to ignore when someone was in need and despite Ari's warnings of the High Lord Minister's displeasure, they changed course to investigate the signal.

Meanwhile, in one of the planet's older cities, Mariposa, a spring festival was being held with traditional crafts, food, games and of course, nightly fireworks!  The festival had attracted people from all over, one of note being Stephanie Sanders, a girl with lots of vacay hours that she was determined to use.  Stephanie made her way to Mariposa and then met, Noel of the Super Ultra Mega Special Force Team.  Noel was on a hunt for his missing sister, Rocbouquet.  Rocbouquet had grown angry with her brother and ran off in the middle of the night after he refused to let her join the Super Ultra Mega Special Form Team. Much to Noel's relief, Stephanie offers to help Noel on his search. Just where could Rocbouquet be?

Meanwhile...

In the middle of the night, as the townsfolk enjoyed a brilliant display of fireworks, unbeknowst to them a giant baby tiger had been spooked by the loud noises! In a panic, he crashed through the forest outside of the town, barreling down trees, flooding the banks of lakes and stomped through farmland, destroying at least one barn. The poor giant (and we mean GIANT. As tall as a five story building!) tiger got a splinter from the barn and now was woefully nursing the wound.  Unfortunately for the tiger, the town was not on good terms with the clumsy, innocent cub. He had accidentally destroyed the community center a few weeks back causing millions in damages and a rush to rebuild for Mariposa's upcoming (and very profitable) spring festival.

Is the tiger the cause of the distress signal or maybe something else? What will Freiza and Bastet find on the planet below!? Tune in to find out!

Misc Infomation:

Setting Info:
Planet Name: ______ <---we need one XD
Planet Designation from Frieza and Ari's space force thingy:  Class M planet, M-9001 (it's over 9000!XD i also made that up on the fly)

Planet Civilization:  The planet is similar to Earth, technology maybe being a bit more advanced, maybe like 10 or so years of Earth advanced tech. They can send out signals and stuff. However there is still a bunch of traditional culture and stuff, like the town this story starts in: Mariposa.

Mariposa is loosely based off of Kanazawa, Japan, so there's Japanese elements in architecture, culture, etc. Part of this is for funny things like "Westernizing" it for a broader audience (in this case the whole galaxy but whatever)
Spoiler:

Restrictions: No Character Restrictions! Since this is a TV Show, any character can join.

OOC Thread: You in it, yo.

Member to Character List:

Ari Tansya / Sailor Bastet played by Brit-Chan
Rocbouquet played by Andalusite
Noel played by Andalusite
Sailor Splash played by Dark Sportsnutd
Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino played by CrystalBunny

Inactive Players
Lord Frieza played by Kai
Baby played by Luna

NPCs:

This is a new feature for this roleplay, okay'd by Sailor Uranus [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC 4039879955.  Any member, whether or not they are in the RP already, can join in and pick an NPC to play for a post or two!  No profile necessary! Join as NPC's are needed. This is a good way to get your dip your toes in for RPing if you aren't quite ready to make a profile yet. ;D

Current players can grab an NPC and even share with NPCing certain ones to help keep the plot going if necessary!

**Please note if you end up making over 10 posts with said NPC, a profile will need to be made and approved by RP staff if you wish to continue playing as that character. If not, you must depart the scene ASAP.**

Below is a list of ideas for NPCs or scenes, we think would be fun to throw in and at the characters.

NPC Idea List:

• Mariposa Townfolks - children at the festival; peddlers/salesman; obas; tourists; beggars; people running festival booths, etc
  • Mariposa Police Officials
  • Farmers - upset with the giant tiger that destroyed their farmland and barn and thus the crops they were going to sell at the festival.  (please someone say "MY CABBAGES!")
  • Fisherman complaining the tiger ate all his fish
  • Giant Tiger - formerly, Baby. Someone's gotta NPC our cute destroyer. XD

NPC Scene Idea: A ruckus going on downtown by the festival grounds with lots of people complaining about the giant tiger

°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°°º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°

Yoooo so here the OOC thread for our Crackship spin off storyline! Kai and I had so much fun with our characters, we thought it'd be fun to explore it more with more goofy set ups and allowing for others to join in on the chaos!  Since the storyline revolves around the main characters watching a TV, we can take lots of liberties with characters, how they got there, why they are there, how they are acting, etc. So if you wanna join you can come up with an AU/OOCish version of your character or not. The fun is yours!

That said, the main thing Kai and I need to work out is the actual story of the episode they are watching. I'm also keeping in mind like old cheesy 50s sci fi adventures or old Batman and Robin kinda scenarios. Fun, full of action, and not always taking itself so seriously.

Update: as things move along in this story, stuff might change based on brainstorms and ideas so don't worry about sticking to a certain theme. This RP is pretty much like a Sandbox RP. It's open!

Last edited by Brit-chan on 14th August 2018, 4:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

[Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime28th April 2017, 6:14 pm

Yussssssssssssss.... Did you guys want Arya or Rocbouquet? Dudeeee or I could be a mummy cat! //idkwhattodonowlolol
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime28th April 2017, 6:19 pm

Ooooh so like inteh TV show, Frieza is the main hero with Bastet as the side kick. So if you were up to some lulzy villain playing, a villain would be fuuuuun. xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime28th April 2017, 6:33 pm

YES LULZY VILLAIN PLAYING FTW.

All three of my suggestions could work as lulzy villains. XD I know Arya isn't an antagonist, but she could be from Frieza's perspective since he's a tyrant. XD

OMFG WAIT NO. On a level of 1 to 10, how lulzy do you want the villain to be?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime28th April 2017, 7:15 pm

Once upon a time, I created a five-story tall tiger cub that cutely creates Baby-Godzilla-like chaos. Let me know if Baby can fit, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime29th April 2017, 3:27 am

Since this is a TV Show it shouldn't be a problem to use Antagonists as Good Guys and vise versa, as long as you add it to the SSI ^___^

Of course you don't have to play just Antagonists, since TV Frieza and Bastet would be happy to have some people on their side.

@Luna I'm sure we can fit him in XD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime4th May 2017, 11:14 am

Luna, that would be hilarious!

I think what we mainly need to figure out is like the basic plot of the episode Frieza and Bastet are watching and then whatever characters yall wanna use, we'll just fit it in the plot. This is relaxed and meant to be silly and fun so we can really come up with some out there ideas if yall want. xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime5th May 2017, 12:02 pm

I guess I will play pre-demonized Rocbouquet. I could use the flavor text from her trading card for LOV as the foundation for all the lulz, as it explains how she guilted her brother into letting her join the Seven Heroes. XD But instead of letting her be a hero for the TV show, I think it would be entertaining for her to be an antagonist who harasses Frieza and Bastet because she wants to be a hero so badly (but can't since her overly-protective brother thinks it is too dangerous for her to go on adventures in spaaaaaaace).

Once I know what we're doing for the plot, I'll add in the SSI to my profile. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime16th June 2017, 4:37 am

My character should be approved sometime soon. (:
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime25th June 2017, 11:42 am

And, Baby is approved.

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t14764-multiverse-relaxed-civilian-baby

Are we waiting on anyone else?

Oh, I think I put this idea up in Discord at some point. But, perhaps Rocboquet hears of a giant tiger terrorizing a city, so she goes to save the day. But, it turns out to be a confused and frightened Baby? And, although I'm not certain, perhaps an over-sized cat appeals to Ari?
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime25th June 2017, 1:38 pm

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna wrote:

Are we waiting on anyone else?
Not sure. I noticed that another member started working on a profile for the DBZ character Trunks, but I don't think they ever came forward saying, "I want to participate in this RP!"

Luna wrote:
Oh, I think I put this idea up in Discord at some point. But, perhaps Rocboquet hears of a giant tiger terrorizing a city, so she goes to save the day. But, it turns out to be a confused and frightened Baby? And, although I'm not certain, perhaps an over-sized cat appeals to Ari?
I remember you suggesting that! It would work. Very Happy I could have Rocbouquet pester her brother a bunch about wanting to join the Seven Heroes, and when he says no (or gives her a vague answer), she gets super upset and runs off to prove that she can be a hero? XD Sometime after running away she could hear "poorly-telephoned" rumors about the tiger that convince her to head to that particular city for some heroic action. XD

Next question: Why is her brother assembling a group of heroes to begin with? In other words, what should the general problem be for inhabitants on the planet? I'm thinking the tiger should be its own thing, perhaps a lesser-known issue so that her brother isn't the reason she finds out about it. Otherwise, he'd know where to find her unless that's what we want. XD

Last edited by Andalusite on 25th June 2017, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime25th June 2017, 2:34 pm

Can i bring Stephanie Sanders/Sailor Splash in for some wackiness?

Sailor Splash profile
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime30th June 2017, 2:40 pm

Sorry I didn't see your post Sports! The email notification for this thread got completely buried. I think we can add in another Sailor Guardian somehow.

To answer the others questions, we aren't waiting on anyway just...got busy with other things. haha. What Kai and I (and you guys are welcome to give input, i already like waht i've read) need to do is just hammer out this "first" episode.

How I sort of imagined this RP to work was we'd play out the episodes as mentioned in the OP. So if someone wants to join in but we're in the middle of this first story and can't really fit them in, we can just add them into the next episode if any of us are interested inc ontinuing. In between (or even during) the "eps", the real Frieza and Ari can make comments and stuff about what they are watching. Mostly "wtfffff" from them I would imagine. xD The length of the "eps" I guess we'll just play by ear? Maybe we if we find the RP to get into a lull or gets boring, we can find a deus ex machina way to wrap it up and come up with something fresh and new. ^_^

I'm imagining in the universe of hte TV, Frieza and Ari are part of a galactic patrol unit. They go around to other planets to help them with their problems. This episode Frieza and Ari stumble upon doesn't have to necessarily be the actual first episode in teh series. Think like those old Batman or detective serials. You can watch an episode on its own and not be confused for the most part, but also imagine this kinda like tokusatsu shows, I'm thining parodying on like SUper Sentai kinda stuff. (i may have mentioned all this before but i wanna just dump all my thoughts here so theres no confusion on who i've told and where xD).

Annywaaay, this ep Frieza and Ari could be alerted about the big tiger attack suggestion a la Luna (playing Baby). They arrive to help. Now, how you guys would want your characters to arrive and show up would be up to you. This is relaxed and I don't think we need to do a whole lot of intricate planning of the story other than "Big creature attacking a planet, Frieza and Ari arrive to save the day. Whatever nonsense between the characters ensues". I imagined a lot of this would be just made up as we go along. thats kinda how Kai and I handled the Crackship event and it made it really fun cause we'd just get inspired with random ideas as the story was going along. xD

Annnnd I hope that helps you guys??? I dunno I think i just kinda randomly barfed up stuff here. xD
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime3rd July 2017, 6:25 am

That's fine by me. Let's get this baby started! [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime11th August 2017, 9:16 am

So, Baby isn't too mobile on his own, since baby tigers can't drive, lol. He will be on whatever planet not all too far away from a decently sized settlement. I suspect he will sleep in a mountainous area, which will better hide his massive bulk. He doesn't really know how to hunt, so he won't stray too far from the free food provided by civilization.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime12th August 2017, 5:27 pm

That sounds good. he can just be on whatever planet we arrive on. xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime6th September 2017, 6:26 pm

I know we discussed this on Discord, but I figured I should post it here as well too so it doesn't get lost.

Without further ado, here are my plans for entering the RP!

Plans for entering Rocbouquet:
+I would like to start her sneaking out of her town at night after her brother tells her that it's too dangerous to be a hero.
+She could end up in a big city possibly after hearing rumors along the way of a tiger terrorizing the area?
+I was planning on having her go solo for the most part, unless you guys have specific plot things you would like to do with her. xD Just let me know and I will go with it. (I also wouldn't mind if people wanted to throw random NPCs at her for the lulz.)

Plans for entering Noel:
+Noel will wake up in the morning freaking out when he realizes that his little sister is missing.
+I would like at least two posts to establish him freaking out and putting up posters before he interacts with any of the other characters. Since Sports and I decided that Stephanie will eventually be interacting with him, she needs a reason to be in his town. (Vacation maybe? Or maybe she lives or works there? It can be whatever since we don't have to worry about what is canon for our characters.)

World-building:
+The architechture/style of town of Rocbouquet and Noel's town will be loosely based on Kanazawa, Japan.
Spoiler:
+The town will be a small with a more rustic/rural feel to it. Very Happy On the outskirts of the town there will be lots of plains/mountains Very Happy

***I am also totally planning to do dub and sub versions of my posts whenever there is a scene that could benefit from both! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime6th September 2017, 9:13 pm

like i said Andi..i was thinking Vacation for Stephanie..i just need to think up a post now
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime8th September 2017, 6:06 pm

Dark Sportsnutd wrote:
like i said Andi..i was thinking Vacation for Stephanie..i just need to think up a post now

Okay! Since our characters will be in the same area at the same time, I think it would make the most sense if we were clear on the time of day before we made our posts. Would you be alright with having Stephanie enter the town during the evening/night (maybe she's checking into her hotel or doing some evening activity like watching fireworks at a festival before she goes to bed)? Otherwise, she could show up in the morning, but then I would like to post my Rocbouquet introduction before you introduce Stephanie so that I don't have to do a weird flashback to explain the difference in the time of day.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime8th September 2017, 6:51 pm

i love the fireworks idea lets go with that
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime24th September 2017, 9:58 am

Okay! Rocbouquet is in Spaaaace now! I swear Noel is next on my to-do list!

Note: To anybody lurking this RP, I can tell you right now that whenever I post "subbed versions" of posts to go along with my "dub versions," 99.9% of the time they will be rated teen for teen PG to PG-13 for suggestive dialogue/themes lmao.

And just so we're all on the same page...
Rocbouquet's Outfit:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime5th December 2017, 12:03 pm

awww now i wants to help Baby with that splinter...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime21st January 2018, 8:53 am

Okay guys! Sailor Mars is taking a break from RPing for now and Luna is no longer in the RP. Frieza will either be NPC'd by me or I'll just write him as getting separated from Bastet cause honestly I cannot do Frieza's character justice like Mars. XD XD

That said, we are totally open for anyone that wants to join! (not like we weren't before but i wanted to make it know) Any character is welcome. We'll figure out a goofy way to add you in!

Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime13th March 2018, 1:25 pm

Okay posting an idea dump from the Discord chat upon Brit's request: :
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime13th March 2018, 1:48 pm

Few other ideas we talked about:

Planet Name: ______ <---we need one XD
Planet Designation from Frieza and Ari's space force thingy:  Class M planet, M-9001 (it's over 9000!XD i also made that up on the fly)

Planet Civilization:  The planet is similar to Earth, technology maybe being a bit more advanced, maybe like 10 or so years of Earth advanced tech. They can send out signals and stuff. However there is still a bunch of traditional culture and stuff, like the town this story starts in: Mariposa.

Mariposa is loosely based off of Kanazawa, Japan, so there's Japanese elements in architecture, culture, etc. Part of this is for funny things like "Westernizing" it for a broader audience (in this case the whole galaxy but whatever)

[Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC P_07_img_01

[Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC 0715-ph-m2

I'll work on a better list of NPCs when I get more time!  We'll be needing NPCs for random lulzy scenes and to have more things to interact without needing profiles.  

Per Sailor Uranus's permission, we'll be opening up NPCs to anyone who wants to jump in!  I'll add in more details on that in the OP later. BUt this RP Is now open to anyone and everyone even if you don't have a profile. We'll make a full list of desired (but not necessary) NPCs so you can have a gist of what could add to the story. ^_____^

Edit: the original post has been updated with hte new NPC feature and some other information!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime21st March 2018, 8:07 pm

Somebody please come troll the RP as a NPC! It would make my day! [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC 3884866259 [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC 3884866259 [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime1st April 2018, 5:55 pm

Hmm...would you like Rocbucket to run into a random passerby? Or maybe frantic people to show up to pester Noel for help about their destroyed farm?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime1st April 2018, 6:00 pm

ooh pick destroyed farm crazies...
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime1st April 2018, 6:15 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Hmm...would you like Rocbucket to run into a random passerby?  Or maybe frantic people to show up to pester Noel for help about their destroyed farm?
Lmao yes! Either one is good... or both!

The farm one is especially lulzy since Stephanie can react to it too! [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC 3884866259
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime30th July 2018, 2:28 am

Okay, so I'm thinking about playing an NPC policeman that has to deal with the paper litter and runs into Noel and Stephanie, how is that for a start?
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top