The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Live Action Rewatch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

The Live Action Rewatch Empty
PostSubject: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:14 am

So I've been thinking about rewatching the live action series. I've only watched it one. Last year I tried rewatching it, but I never finish it. I don't why I stopped watching it. I just did. Anyway I've been thinking why not have a thread where we can get together and watch it. Then we can share are thoughts and such. I do this sorta of thing on tumblr where me and my tumblrs friends "liveblog" Teen Titan episodes.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 10:25 am

I absolutely love this idea. I love the live action and have been wanting to do another rewatch. I'm definitely in.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 10:31 am

Sweet! I just realized that maybe I should have posted this in the new idea thread....fail.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 7:24 pm

This might be obvious, but I recommend you watch along with Miss Dream's releases of PGSM rather than TV-Nihon's, with groups like this, people like me tend to try to jump the gun and finish the whole series by the end of the second week. It'll help with time management. Miss Dream's is also more likely to be of higher quality and have a cleaner translation

Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 7:35 pm

Haha I remember watching it the first time and some of the sentences seem off. I would like to watch Miss Dream's translations, but I don't download episodes. I have a fear of getting caught especially while I'm at school because they'll fine you a 100 dollars per song when you download music illegally.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 7:38 pm

Ah I see, i prefer to own albums anyway :3
I'm paranoid that I'll break my computer if I only have a digital version of something @_@

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 7:58 pm

I wonder if Miss Dream would have any objection to uploading to youtube for PGSM?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:06 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
Haha I remember watching it the first time and some of the sentences seem off. I would like to watch Miss Dream's translations, but I don't download episodes. I have a fear of getting caught especially while I'm at school because they'll fine you a 100 dollars per song when you download music illegally.

OH. (double post but...) WHAT IF WE LIVESTREAMED IT. Very Happy Very Happy /exictement
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:10 pm

Probably best to ask them first if they could for people like yamichan or if someone could do it on their behalf, I haven't downloaded their pgsm episodes and if i did, new zealand's internet is basically evil wrapped in fat wrapped in more evil so i wouldn't really be a good candidate for that @_@

EVERYONE MUST WATCH PGSM!

Though I'm about 80% sure that it will get deleted again at some point because Toei and Bandai are pretty keen about deleting PGSM and the anime off youtube.

I'm probably not going to participate in the rewatch but ill probably join discussion threads... I just haven't got much spare time at the moment. T.T

Last edited by UndergroundSources on 24th February 2012, 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:11 pm

Small Lady! WE MUST DO ALL WE CAN TO FORCE HELP PEOPLE TO WATCH PGSM!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:13 pm

Yes!!! Yamichan, maybe we could find a good night to do it and we could start watching some episodes. I have a livestream account and i think most of what Miss Dream has released, though I don't know if I'll be able to get anymore since they are in the middle of site troubles.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:14 pm

I'm you guys will have enough to watch it weekly until they get it up and running again
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:17 pm

I have Acts 1-8 so far and just noticed they have up until 11. Need to get on that. Been wanting to watch the Miss Dream subbed ones anyway, just have yet to do it. XD
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:18 pm

so thats 11 weeks? or are you planning to do it more than once a week ?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:19 pm

This makes me think we should start this up for other things. Take a random chapter/episode/musical/act/special etcetera, everyone in the club watches it and discusses :3
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:20 pm

UndergroundSources wrote:
This makes me think we should start this up for other things. Take a random chapter/episode/musical/act/special etcetera, everyone in the club watches it and discusses :3

I was considering doing as many episodes one night of the week that we can. Or maybe at least 2 or 3 episodes. ^^
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:22 pm

maybe we could use it as an excuse to force everyone to watch myu Very Happy i mean... er... for everyone to expand their sailor moon knowledge o_o

Maybe we should start up a club? What do you think. Separate from this one... so they can watch it in order...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:23 pm

Hm. Possibly, but lets leave that for another thread. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:24 pm

oops. *is a terrible terrible moderator*
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:24 pm

Brit, livestreaming sounds wonderful! The people I mentioned about liveblogging TT episodes we also livestream episodes as well! Underground, I'm all for doing other forms of Sailor Moon as well! It's fun to watch it with more people.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:25 pm

Hehe, I just didn't want to get your thread all off topic. ^___^
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:33 pm

I think its a great idea to watch PGSM in order :3
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:35 pm

why would you want to watch it out of order? XD
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:36 pm

YES Lets watch it out of order! The last episode to the first episode XD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:36 pm

LOL Oh you gaise!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime24th February 2012, 8:27 pm

Ok, this will now be known as the sailor moon live action rewatch group where we'll watch the episodes in order. Anyone willing to help out on this? I can't download episodes.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime24th February 2012, 8:33 pm

Sure sure! XD we can figure out the days sicne i'm volunteering to do the live stream for the other discussion group. I kinda wanted to see if you want to do this too, because i kinda want to rewatch PGSM anyway. XD I have the Miss Dream's translations downloaded and i can easily get the rest after that.

THOUGH I should show the first episode of my bootleg DVD of PGSM that i have...because it has horribad translations that are HILARIOUS. Especially because they kept in some of hte japanese commercials and its like...obvious joke translations, but omg i had an anime club in stitches over it once. XD
Back to top Go down
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime24th February 2012, 8:38 pm

Pretty much like I said in the other discussion thread, I'm still in even if I can't livestream it :3 All depends on times and such.... just wanted to make it known I'm still interested. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime24th February 2012, 8:40 pm

@ Lady: OMG lets watch the bootleg! Man one time I was in half price bookstores and I found a bootleg copy of the live action show. It had Sailor Luna on it. Man I should have bought it. Thanks for the help by the way Very Happy I was thinking about doing it on the weekends.

@Hishou: YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime24th February 2012, 8:48 pm

You wanna know whats extra terribad about my bootleg?

Well i thought i was buying like the actual DVDs off Ebay (big mistake right there), and it turns out they are just Burned DVDs of someone's fansubs. T_T I felt awful after, but i reconciled myself saying "well it saved me the time from doing it myself. But the bastard got my money. T_T) I was young and ignorant, forgives me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Live Action Rewatch   The Live Action Rewatch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Live Action Rewatch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top