The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaira
Star Seed

Zaira

Star Seed

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime3rd March 2017, 7:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I stumble upon/discover this site a few days ago, finely had decided to register and join.

I consider myself to be anime fan. Mostly a lot of old anime back when I was a child I'm trying to find the time from work to watch some of the newer ones. I'm a fan of Sailor Moon I grew up watching it when I was a kid and I love it. Recently I just got/watch the 5th season of Sailor Moon. ((at the time I only thought there was only 4 seasons :S))

Wish I could say that I rp all the time but it's been a while since I did any roleplay with others. Want to say the last time I rp online was when I was 12ish so it's was a while back. I don't mind rping a girl or a guy, I'm a tomboy so for me I find it a bit difficult for me to play damsel in distress :s So I guess this will be a relearning for me since it's been a while.

For hobbies I love traveling with family or friends, been to a few places I never thought I would go. I also like playing games some online or console, lately I been addicted to a Star Wars simulation game. I'm also trying to learn how to use Photoshop, I have made a few things for the other mention game but it's not that grate.

That's all that I can think of right now if anyone have any question don't hesitate to ask. Other than that I'm excited to be here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://zairaraghul.deviantart.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime3rd March 2017, 8:43 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hello 2503753863

I'm Andi/Anda/Ena/Lus, whatever you prefer!

It's great to see another roleplayer joining the forums! Very Happy I know you said that you haven't RPed since you were 12, but what sorts of roleplays have you done in the past? Were they fandom-based or original universes? When I was 12, I roleplayed Megaman as well as some stupid vampire stuff with a bunch of other 10-12-year-olds lolol.

Which gaming consoles do you own?

And of course, who is your favorite Sailor Moon villain?
Back to top Go down
Zaira
Star Seed

Zaira

Star Seed

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime3rd March 2017, 9:18 pm

Hello Andi, thank you for the welcome Smile

I role play a few different things. Star Wars, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing few other anime back in the day. Some people I rp with wanted to use the original characters and follow the stories. There were others that wanted to use a character they came up with plus original characters, then we either fallow some of the original plot or made up some things completely different for them. So I want to say a bit of both.

gaming consoles I own Nintendo NES.. well my grandfather own that one, even tho it dose not work he refuse to sell it lol. I also have a N64, Play station 2 which I play some times mostly the old Final Fantasy games. I also have Xbox 360 I play a lot on that have different types of games of that console.

This is a difficult question for me to answer lol. Reason for this is because I enjoy all most all of the villains in the Sailor Moon series. But if I had to pick 5 and  put them in order it would have to be the following:

1. Sailor Galaxia
2. Kaorinite ((I was told that she had another name? Not sure))
3. Queen Nehelenia
4. Lead Crow
5. Queen Beryl
Back to top Go down
http://zairaraghul.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1