The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters Empty
PostSubject: Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters   Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters I_icon_minitime2nd March 2017, 5:40 am

What are the unique attacks and weapons you have for your otaku characters, villains or sailor senshi? Discuss them here!

How do you come up with the attacks and weapons for your characters? If you have a favorite resource or strategy, we'd love to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters   Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters I_icon_minitime16th April 2017, 12:00 pm

Bump!

So, the majority of my otaku characters have no weapons. Although, I should take the effort to think of a good weapon or two. My only otaku character that would have use for a weapon would likely be Gareth Shombay, but he is a pacifist. If he needed a weapon, I imagine he would repurpose a gardening tool on the fly.

As for the attacks, I don't recall exactly how I created them, but I imagine the sailor senshi attacks were used for inspiration. Given my passions as a child, those attacks would have been based upon Sailor Jupiter. I was a child when I created my otaku characters and I have no misgivings about relying heavily on other people's creations and ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters   Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters I_icon_minitime16th April 2017, 12:31 pm

I don't remember having weapons for any of them but if i did I would use this site:

Seventh Sanctum
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters   Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters I_icon_minitime16th April 2017, 12:41 pm

One day I want to create a character that uses ridiculous items as weapons. For example, he or she would use a Nerf gun, a ladder, and a refrigerator door.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters   Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters I_icon_minitime16th April 2017, 1:06 pm

Luna wrote:
One day I want to create a character that uses ridiculous items as weapons. For example, he or she would use a Nerf gun, a ladder, and a refrigerator door.
go for it Luna..i might try something like that 2 someday
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters   Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters I_icon_minitime17th April 2017, 11:40 am

I love creating weapons for characters, mostly because the Sailor Moon universe does such a great job giving plenty of options! I personally like to find weapons to use that aren't already in the canon. I tend to base them on hand-held items that I have encountered in real life.

For example, my Sailor Nocturnus has a weapon based on a celestial globe. We had them in my first astronomy class, and I thought the clear ones were especially pretty.

Your idea of a ladder, refrigerator, etc. are very funny, Luna!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters   Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons and Attacks for Otaku Characters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top