The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John511
Star Seed

John511

Star Seed

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 4:52 am

New poster here, figured I'd say hi.

I'm currently going through all of the Sera Myu shows in order and typing up some casual reviews, so if you'd like to check them out and share your opinions, please do so in the Sera Myu sub-forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 5:08 am

Welcome to GC, John511! Hello! 1434556979 It's awesome to meet another fellow Sera Myu fan here--we always need people to show the musicals more love~ Hopefully you'll check out all our awesome sections here on the forum--what other Sailor Moon versions have you read/watched?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
John511
Star Seed

John511

Star Seed

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 5:49 am

You can just call me John. Smile

I've experienced all of Sailor Moon: the manga, the 90s anime, Crystal, PGSM, and Sera Myu. I love it all! But I'm focusing on the musicals right now because like you said, we need more people to show them some love. I'm sure that when Crystal comes back, that's where I'll be putting my attention.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 6:13 am

Awesome! Very Happy I'm a big fan of the manga and Sera Myu myself, though I'm slowly working my way through all the other adaptations.

Don't forget to read GC's Rules and Code of Conduct and GC's Avatar and Signature Rules if you haven't already--make sure to do that first! You can also join our Discord channel for some fun discussion~

If you need help getting acquainted around here, I'd highly recommend joining our mentorship program, the Senshi-in-Training program ❤️ Also, since it's the holiday season, you can check out our super fun event, Festibration, which is going on right now! Hope to see you around Hello! 1434556979

Following the tradition of GC's introduction threads, I'll ask you another question: since you've seen all of the SM adaptation, which one is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 9:00 am

Welcome to GC! It's always nice to see another Sera Myu fan! Have you watched all of the musicals and only just reviewing them now or are you only now watching them in order for the first time? Have you seen the new ones yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 12:09 pm

Welcome to the forums, John! We've got a lot of lovers of the Myu here! You're sure to find many eager people ready to discuss and squee about them with you! What's your favorite Myu so far? Do you have a favorite song, or actor? What about favorite senshi or story arc?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 12:22 pm

Hello John. nice to meet you. I hope you love your stay here and have awesome fun with your love of Sera Myu!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 2:16 pm

Hey John! Welcome to GC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
John511
Star Seed

John511

Star Seed

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 6:54 pm

I gotta say, I'm pleasantly surprised at the warm welcome. This forum is a lot more lively than its reputation leads one to believe! Still figuring out the quote system here so forgive me...

Quote :
Following the tradition of GC's introduction threads, I'll ask you another question: since you've seen all of the SM adaptation, which one is your favorite?

That's so hard for me to say. I honestly love them all so much, but if I had to pick one, it would probably be the manga. That's not to say I dislike the 90s anime, though! The characterizations and voice actors from that show will always have a place in my heart. <3

Quote :
Welcome to GC! It's always nice to see another Sera Myu fan! Have you watched all of the musicals and only just reviewing them now or are you only now watching them in order for the first time? Have you seen the new ones yet? Hello! Icon_smile

Please feel free to ask these types of questions in my thread on the Sera Myu forum! Smile That said, of course I'll answer here. I've only seen a handful of the musicals over the past ten years or so but certainly not all of them, so this will be the first time I've seen them all and in production order. I haven't seen the new ones yet beyond a minute or two of random scenes.

Quote :
What's your favorite Myu so far? Do you have a favorite song, or actor? What about favorite senshi or story arc?

I love all four of the Dracula musicals, not sure if I can pick a favorite until I've seen all of the musicals though. I really like the SuperS revision as well. No favorite Senshi as of right now, but that might change as I go through them.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 7:21 pm

Welcome!! What an ambitious way to complete your Myu watching! Hope to see you around some of the other sections too! Hello! 111859084
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime20th December 2016, 10:26 am

John511 wrote:
New poster here, figured I'd say hi.

I'm currently going through all of the Sera Myu shows in order and typing up some casual reviews, so if you'd like to check them out and share your opinions, please do so in the Sera Myu sub-forum. Smile

Welcome to GC!! I've already responded (in length hehe) to your Myu post. I'm so glad to have another enthusiastic Myu fan on the forum!

John511 wrote:
Quote :
What's your favorite Myu so far? Do you have a favorite song, or actor? What about favorite senshi or story arc?

I love all four of the Dracula musicals, not sure if I can pick a favorite until I've seen all of the musicals though. I really like the SuperS revision as well. No favorite Senshi as of right now, but that might change as I go through them.

AH SOMEONE WHO LOVES THE DRACUL SHOWS. Hello! 1394610236 Honestly those shows and the Kaguyas go back and forth for favorites for me. SuperS is another personal favorite of mine too. It's just such a solid show!

Also if you got any questions about Myu or just wanna talk about it in general, I'm all ears. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-