The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hello everybody!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sami-Fire
Star Seed

Star Seed

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitime30th November 2016, 9:23 am

Hi, everybody! I'm Sami. I'm sort of relatively new to the Sailor Moon boat (have only been in the fandom for... 3-4 years? Whenever I made my first Otaku Senshi and jumped into my first RP). My canon-fu is a little weak, so I'm a bit hazy on the more specific details. My real specialty is fan senshi- drawing them, writing them, roleplaying them, what have you. As of this time I have a team of 5 senshi (the Rhapsodic Senshi), plus two in active groups on DeviantArt, plus 3-4 stray ones that I'm trying to find a purpose for. You'll probably get to meet them eventually. I look forward to hanging out with all of you! And babbling about my plots forever. There's a lot of them...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitime30th November 2016, 11:03 am

Ooh, hello!! I think I may know you on Crystal Animamates on DA! You're Kyanite Hedgehog, right? xD! If so, then helloooo dearie! Hello everybody! 1434556979 My character in Crystal Animamates is Carnelian Dragonfly Very Happy

There's lots of places and ways to play with Otaku Senshi here, so I hope you'll share them with us soon! ALL the otaku love xD! haha <3

If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!! Hello everybody! 4033448464
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sami-Fire
Star Seed

Star Seed

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitime30th November 2016, 11:13 am

Sailor Saturn wrote:
Ooh, hello!! I think I may know you on Crystal Animamates on DA! You're Kyanite Hedgehog, right? xD! If so, then helloooo dearie! Hello everybody! 1434556979 My character in Crystal Animamates is Carnelian Dragonfly Very Happy

There's lots of places and ways to play with Otaku Senshi here, so I hope you'll share them with us soon! ALL the otaku love xD! haha <3

If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!! Hello everybody! 4033448464
Hi, hi! Yes, that's right, KyHedge is mine! (I've got to get back in the saddle with her, ahaha...) I think I've seen your character around. 'w'

Excellent! Right now I'm kind of headbutting things around the writer's guild and trying to join there (will poke the artist's/etc. guild later). It'd be awesome if that could get me moving on finally writing my senshi's stories. *w*

Thanks for the warm welcome! Hopefully you'll be seeing more of me and my characters soon~
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitime30th November 2016, 11:28 am

Hello everybody! 7sAuJlT

Hey, welcome! I'm glad you already know someone on the forums! I have a sneaking suspicion we'll be seeing you around the RP area Wink

I'm the Member Relations Director on GC, so if you need any help navigating around the forums you can always come to me. Enjoy and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitime30th November 2016, 1:19 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums, Sami! Hello everybody! 2503753863

I'm Andi/Ena/Lus/Anda/etc. I have no preference what you decide to call me! xD I'm super excited to see another fellow artist and RPer joining the forums! Very Happy You should totally check out the Art, Graphics & Cosplay guild! We have a lot of fun over there with live drawing events and more recently, online Pictionary! XD It's worth a peek if you are interested in participating and/or meeting other members with the same hobbies~ Very Happy

Sami-Fire wrote:

Hi, hi! Yes, that's right, KyHedge is mine! (I've got to get back in the saddle with her, ahaha...) I think I've seen your character around. 'w'
Oooh! You have a SM OC with a name inspired by the mineral kyanite too? Hello everybody! 3884866259 Awesome! As GC's resident geologist, I totally approve of your choice! Hello everybody! 3884866259 Kyanite, andalusite, and sillimanite are where it's at! Hello everybody! 2157414144
Back to top Go down
Moonstone

Moonstone

Title : GC's Official Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 9:42 pm

Hello there, and welcome to the wonderful place that is GC! Very Happy I truly hope that you will enjoy your time here Smile

I noticed that you said that you making Otaku Senshi; we actually have a section right here dedicated to not only sharing your Otaku, but also receive complements and comments, or even develop a blossoming idea of one! We'd love to see your Otaku creations over there Wink We also have a Writing and Roleplaying Guild dedicated to of course, all things writing and roleplaying! 

Anyway, please do not hesitate to ever PM me if you have any questions or simply want to chat Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sailorchibiusagi.tumblr.com http://sweetplatypus.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 9:44 pm

Welcome to the forums, Sami! What other anime do you enjoy? Have you been enjoying Sailor Moon Crystal so far?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-