The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Another one!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ultrablue
Star Seed

Star Seed

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime9th November 2016, 10:48 am

Hi all, I'm ultrablue, or Abby, whatever you'd like to call me is A-OK. It's been a long, looong time since I've been active on any sort of forum but I'm excited to get back into an online community! I've been a Sailor Moon fan since I was at least 9 or 10 (about 18 years now, I'm old hey) and while I've gone through phases of interest, the series has a permanent spot in my heart when it comes to anime. The reboot has helped rekindle my SM love so for all its flaws I can't be too upset! 

A little bit about myself, I'm a US native living in Canada with my husband, proud cat parents, builders of Legos. I used to be a HUGE fan of anime and manga back in high school, kinda dropped off in college but I'm finding my love for a few new series here and there. I am a regular gym-goer (any other ladies around here who lift?), baker of things I probably don't need to eat. I enjoy answering questions like these, so I might as well go all the way:

Book series: Currently reading the Mistborn trilogy; in general I'm not picky when it comes to literature and enjoy many different genres
Anime series: Besides Sailor Moon, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, Soul Eater, both incarnations of FMA, Osomatsu-san, Kill la Kill
Manga series: Saiyuki, Yotsubato!, Genshiken, Paradise Kiss
Talents: Possibly the only thing I'm proud of, being able to remember song lyrics
How I got into Sailor Moon: I don't know how or where or when I first saw the series, though I guarantee it was a DiC ep, but my first memory of just being absolutely in love with the show was when I found a box of Sailor Moon valentines when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. I cut out the picture of Sailor Moon and taped it on the wall above my bed. For my 10th birthday, my mom bought me a StarS poster along with the first volume of the manga and some stickers and it really just went downhill from there. 

I think I found out about GC from passing comments on Reddit, where I check the SM subreddit regularly lol. Anyway, I'm so happy to have found this place and look forward to getting to know you all!
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime9th November 2016, 11:13 am

Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron! We're a friendly community so I hope you enjoy it here! I noticed you mentioned you had cats!! Can I interest you in joining Cat Lovers Anonymous? It's a club here for cat lovers!  Another one! 1434556979

ALSO!! I LOVE Gurren Lagann too!! Glad to see more fans of the series ;w; !
Back to top Go down
Eidolune

Eidolune

Title : GC's Official Princess Serenity

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime9th November 2016, 11:18 am

Hi, and welcome to GC!! I'm Eidolune, a Silver Crystal mod here! It's always nice to see such a detailed introduction thread!! Do you have a favorite senshi????

I would definitely recommend checking out the Clubhouse! We have an anime club and a Wellness club (I also lift, and punch, hello fellow lifter!)! I'm also the leader of the Paranormal Club, if you're interested in that kind of stuff!! ;D

Anyway, welcome to GC!! Don't hesitate to message me if there's anything I can help you with!!
Back to top Go down
http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xMFgmhp4C7iHaQdoWs4Ig
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime9th November 2016, 3:15 pm

Welcome to the forums, ultrablue! Who is your favorite character? What about your favorite arc or favorite villain? Have you been enjoying sailor moon crystal so far?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime9th November 2016, 3:46 pm

Hello and welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
ultrablue
Star Seed

Star Seed

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime10th November 2016, 4:37 am

Alright, I'm trying to figure out how to do multiple quotes in one post but I'm not having much luck. Does someone know the trick? 

Anyway clubs sound awesome and I'm definitely joining! Very Happy

Boy, favorite senshi... When I was younger Sailor Jupiter was always my favorite, though mainly just because we're both brunettes XD These days I have a harder time picking a favorite, because there's something to love about all of them. I guess I like the Outers especially, maybe because there's some mystery around them and we don't get to see into their daily lives as much as the Inners, and also I love Hotaru's original VA and could listen to her talk for hours so uh. 

Favorite arc would probably be the Dead Moon arc from the SuperS manga. I really love how the new power-ups look and the soul searching that is done to get there. In general I'm more of a fan of the manga just because I finished the series in that format before I ever finished the anime. I'm enjoying Crystal now, even though the first two seasons were a bit painful to get through haha. I don't think they were able to really nail the ethereal, dreamy feel of the manga even though you can see they tried, and I just don't think the pacing or characterization was that great. The third season is much better imo.
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime10th November 2016, 4:55 am

Welcome to the forums ultrablue !You said you are a regular gym-goer maybe the Wellness Club would interest you ! Very Happy

OMG you like Soul Eater too !? Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime10th November 2016, 5:13 am

Last edited by Evangelion on 6th December 2016, 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime10th November 2016, 5:20 am

ultrablue wrote:
Alright, I'm trying to figure out how to do multiple quotes in one post but I'm not having much luck. Does someone know the trick?

This is a very helpful tutorial made by our fabulous VBabe, containing explanations of every post-option you can use here on GC Smile.

But anyways... Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron Forums! I'm Diana, and I'm the Graphics Director here on GC. Concerning recent posts in this thread, members already recommended our Clubhouse section to you, which you definitely should check out!

If you still have trouble to get started, I'm also recommending to check out the basics of our forums, as well as our mentor program "Senshi in Training".

Poke me, or our wonderful Member Directors Sailor Jupiter and Luna (as well as any other staff or member of course), if you still have any questions, issues etc.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime10th November 2016, 5:35 am

Hi, and welcome to the forums! ^^ 

I'm so glad you've joined us here! There are plenty of cat-lovers here I'm a dog person myself, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! Smile If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
ultrablue
Star Seed

Star Seed

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime10th November 2016, 12:07 pm

CrystalBunny wrote:
Welcome to the forums ultrablue !You said you are a regular gym-goer maybe the Wellness Club would interest you ! Very Happy

OMG you like Soul Eater too !? Embarassed

Thank you! Hello fellow SE fan! I should say, I'm a fan of the series except for the final episode lol. THEY RUINED EVERYTHING AND I AM STILL BITTER I haven't read all of the manga yet, but I skipped to the last volume and was pleasantly surprised that my ships made it through 8'D

Evangelion wrote:
ultrablue wrote:

Click on the multiquote button for each post you want to quote (it should become darker), then click on New Reply. Theoretically, you should have all the quotes you want.

Anyway, welcome here ultrablue. Another one! 428053968 
I'd like to know, as you said that you liked Neon Genesis Evangelion, who's your favorite character of the anime? And do you like the original series, EoE or the rebuild movies more?

Got it, thank you! I was clicking the multiquote button but I was looking for them in the quick reply box at the bottom ^^; 

Anyway, I think I'm a bad person to ask because I really like all of them as different parts of a similar story, although if we're comparing the TV ending to EoE, I prefer EoE. The rebuilds aren't bad, I like seeing the story in a more updated format. I thought 2.0 was great, waiting for 3.0+1.0 is unbearable lol. I'm really expecting it to clear up any confusion from 3.0. My favorite character is probably Asuka, I think for no other reason than she's got such a complex personality, and maybe also her hair >3>

Diana wrote:
ultrablue wrote:

This is a very helpful tutorial made by our fabulous VBabe, containing explanations of every post-option you can use here on GC Smile.

But anyways... Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron Forums! I'm Diana, and I'm the Graphics Director here on GC. Concerning recent posts in this thread, members already recommended our Clubhouse section to you, which you definitely should check out!

If you still have trouble to get started, I'm also recommending to check out the basics of our forums, as well as our mentor program "Senshi in Training".

Poke me, or our wonderful Member Directors Sailor Jupiter and Luna (as well as any other staff or member of course), if you still have any questions, issues etc.

Thank you so much! You guys are too kind! 

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Hi, and welcome to the forums! ^^ 

I'm so glad you've joined us here! There are plenty of cat-lovers here I'm a dog person myself, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! Smile If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM!

Thank you! I should say I'm an animal lover in general but I maybe just love cats a little bit more >3>
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime11th November 2016, 1:40 pm

Another one! 7sAuJlT
Hey, welcome! Did someone say Sailor Jupiter is their favorite senshi?  Another one! 3120693907

I'm the Member Relations Director on GC, so if you need any help navigating around the forums you can always come to me. We also have this great mentor program that will you guide you through the forums. Enjoy and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime11th November 2016, 4:23 pm

OSUMATSU-SAN AND GURREN LAGANN ARE THE BEST THING THAT EVER EXISTED!

Also Welcome to our lovely community~ =D
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Another one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one!   Another one! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another one!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-