The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Critique]First animated avatar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

[Critique]First animated avatar  Empty
PostSubject: [Critique]First animated avatar    [Critique]First animated avatar  I_icon_minitime20th October 2016, 6:31 am

Can you guys say your thoughts about my first animated avatar ,please ?
[Critique]First animated avatar  Usagi10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Critique]First animated avatar    [Critique]First animated avatar  I_icon_minitime20th October 2016, 6:57 am

It looks funny, but that's the point right?

And maybe you should cut the scene a bit, it's kinda long for an animated avi. I think that the first 4 seconds are unnecessary. Unless the avatar was supposed to be like that.

It's a nice avatar though.
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Critique]First animated avatar    [Critique]First animated avatar  I_icon_minitime20th October 2016, 7:11 am

Oh you mean lik this ?
[Critique]First animated avatar  Usagi11
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: [Critique]First animated avatar    [Critique]First animated avatar  I_icon_minitime20th October 2016, 7:44 am

I'm glad to see you have been trying yourself on animations already! Perhaps try to slow down the speed of the avatar, especially if your avatar is an 10-frame (or less)-animation.

Since you're new to animations, I'd focus genuinely on the animation, rather than the coloring already. The animation has way more priority in this case, than the coloring.

But you did a good job regarding the way you cropped the animation!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Critique]First animated avatar    [Critique]First animated avatar  I_icon_minitime20th October 2016, 7:44 am

CrystalBunny wrote:
Oh you mean lik this ?
That looks super cute!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: [Critique]First animated avatar    [Critique]First animated avatar  I_icon_minitime20th October 2016, 8:45 am

CrystalBunny wrote:

Actually this version was good (the point was obviously being funny), what it needed is just slow down a little bit, it would made it look better. But sometimes slowing down an animation would make it a little bit of a big file =( that's the down side but since it didn't had any type of coloring it could work for the forums =)

CrystalBunny wrote:
Oh you mean lik this ?

My problem with this one is the first frames (Where she had her eyes closed), it makes the whole thing looks a little bit odd in my opinion, also another factor is the speed, slowing it down a notch would probably make it look better, but it would look way much better without the first few frames.

Overall, you started pretty well with animations, congrats!!! it makes me happy to see you trying this type of graphics, is not easy, believe me, so feel free to ask me questions, i'll do my best to answer them =D
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Critique]First animated avatar    [Critique]First animated avatar  I_icon_minitime20th October 2016, 8:55 am

Sailor Venus wrote:
CrystalBunny wrote:

Actually this version was good (the point was obviously being funny), what it needed is just slow down a little bit, it would made it look better. But sometimes slowing down an animation would make it a little bit of a big file =( that's the down side but since it didn't had any type of coloring it could work for the forums =)

CrystalBunny wrote:
Oh you mean lik this ?

My problem with this one is the first frames (Where she had her eyes closed), it makes the whole thing looks a little bit odd in my opinion, also another factor is the speed, slowing it down a notch would probably make it look better, but it would look way much better without the first few frames.

Overall, you started pretty well with animations, congrats!!! it makes me happy to see you trying this type of graphics, is not easy, believe me, so feel free to ask me questions, i'll do my best to answer them =D
Thanks Venus !This is a "prototype"/first version =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Critique]First animated avatar    [Critique]First animated avatar  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Critique]First animated avatar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top