The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Random Thoughts Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime17th November 2017, 4:30 pm

Tomorrow's Saturday! Yay!
Oh and one minor note here, the writing of the first draft of the script for the fan film adaptation of "Lunar Silver Star Story Complete" will commence on...Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime21st November 2017, 1:25 am

I just discovered my fanfiction is slightly very canon breaking! @.@ I gotta revise my story and mend the holes.
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime28th November 2017, 5:11 am

I want to go back to sleep.  Motivation is at 0% The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 2276477511
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime29th November 2017, 2:07 am

Don't look now but,
>>
<<
I'm making signatures. :3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2017, 6:09 am

Hey y'all I'm alive
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime24th December 2017, 8:37 pm

(just wanted to put this here..hope its in the right place)

June 29th 2015…

Just a regular date of the year right? NOPE!! That fateful day I found and decided to join a Sailor Moon forum. At first I had absolutely no clue what to expect..but thankfully my Mercury Brother Mercuryfan was here to help me out. I started making friends and meeting new people that liked the same thing I do. Now before I joined this wonderful group, I was a sort of a loner..I had a couple real friends I hung out with from time to time but I felt lonely and a place I always knew I could go was the internet. I had been in a few different forums before and mostly Rp’ed in them..learned how to make profiles and even create Role-plays for me and my friends..so back to GC..the last two or so years have been truthfully the best years of my life and I have everyone and I mean EVERYONE in GC to thank for it. From the star seeds coming in and learning like I did to the Lotus members and Staff..some who had been with GC from the start. From all the games, Role-plays, Musicals, movie nights and everything else..I have had the time of my life..I have gained a new purpose in my life and many new shades of confidence to go along with it. I went from one or two friends to hundreds. I feel so included in all the interesting stuff I’ve done. no one has not included me in something even if I was trying it for the first time. Of course..im not perfect..I’ve had my ups and my downs but I had everyone their with me to help me whether it was with advice about ways to act or listening to my weird family issues. I had always had help and for that I am eternally grateful to each and everyone in the wonderful GC family..KEY WORD…FAMILY!!
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime27th December 2017, 1:31 am

The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 868675979 I hope to experience that feeling myself. I've already made a lot of good friends here and everyone is so nice. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime19th January 2018, 5:02 am

I don't know if it's due to the cloudy cold weather but I am so tired!  I have 0 motivation to do my daily activities.  I just want to stay in bed.  The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 2276477511
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime20th January 2018, 9:09 pm

Bed is life!
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime1st April 2018, 10:33 am

Happy April Fools and Happy Easter!
The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 Img_0210
Back to top Go down
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime1st April 2018, 11:06 am

April Fools is a silly holiday, and Easter....Well it's not exactly my favorite...
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 2:01 am

It's great to be Greek Orthodox living in Australia. I get two Easters. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime7th April 2018, 7:25 am

Is that Fisheye on the left corner of my Avatar? The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 4162236341
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime7th April 2018, 1:00 pm

Oh wow, I never noticed! I'm pretty sure it is!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime10th April 2018, 2:22 am

It's the final countdown guys! I just had my last day of work before my trip, I'll be doing quick last minutes jobs but I'll actually be on here a bit more before I go to Japan. I've also been addicted to Kurzgesagt videos on YouTube, it and Space Time are my current favorites.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime10th April 2018, 4:56 pm

It's finally hitting 40*F where I'm at-and staying that way! Spring is finally here!
Back to top Go down
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime10th April 2018, 5:31 pm

Warm during the day where I am...Good...tired of cold.
Back to top Go down
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime10th April 2018, 9:35 pm

Here's hot and humid... Autumn was a lie
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime10th April 2018, 9:50 pm

i hate having a bad night..
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 11:01 am

I hope everyone is doing well.  I've been struggling lately. (Emotionally)  Trying my best to stay positive.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 12:00 pm

Its 12pm...half through a Saturday...father's day tomorrow...world cup games are on TV...too hot to go outdoors...and finally, I'm just posting stuff on this forum, LOL.
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 8:25 pm

OH MAN. Today is the final day performance of Hajimari no Kyojin and. I'm having some THOUGHTS and FEELINGS about it.

So I've kept up with a lot of stage plays and performances, and I always LOVE during their run because all of the actors post on twitter, and especially near the final performances it's really great and emotional but like. This show, with these actors. It's a whole new level. For some of them, this is the 6th show they've done with this series. Over two hundred performances. And for others, it's their first, hitting just over 30. But it's something that's obviously really special to all of them. BUT ALSO, they've all always been super active and vocal about what's going on, and a lot of them have backstage video series (SaruPine, ThirdYears, SecondYears, MessingWithYuma) in addition to small updates every day, both during performances and rehearsals.

And like... one of the actors is so considerate? Whenever it's raining he's like "be careful not to get your shoes dirty!" and like there's been multiple times when on his way to the performance he's found lost items, returned them to the police, and made a post saying "be careful not to lose anything!" And it's just So Cute and it's rubbed off on the others so I always know when it's raining wherever they are because I have 7 actors telling me to be careful of my shoes.

But like. Wow. I'm really sad because this show has my favorite team and it's the only time they'll ever be in a show and I absolutely adore their cast. Their acrobatics are quality, their dynamics are quality, and they are So. Darn. FUN!!!! And it also has another team whose cast is super close-knit, super active, always posting videos and making fun of each other. And this is also their only show. And all these guys, despite being only in this one performance for 30 shows, I love them so much and I'm going to miss them. (though of course I'll still keep up with them)

AND THEN THERES FUKURODANI who literally always makes me cry because one of them was recast and the one returning actor from the previous show got injured and so one of the other team members filled in his role and it's like I miss Kouki and Takumi was so good at Konoha but I'm also so happy he stepped in and I trust him with the role and its just. I'm sure they'll perform wonderfully but they had so many struggles to get there and just. I love them. And ALSO their music was super quality and I'm so excited to hear some remixes of that.

And in addition to all of this, some of my english speaking friends have finally seen and reviewed the performance and just. Made me fall in love with Johzenji again, like. Everything I've read says they're just fun. And I'm like yes. Thank you. That is what I'm here for. Wakunan's angst is good but give me some FUN. They've also made me love Wakunan even more than I did from their backstage interactions, and reminded me why Kazuma is the best, most wonderful actor in the world and told me that he does amazing in this and just. After 5 shows of playing a minor character and bringing so much to that role that he made me love a character that was barely noticeable before, he finally got his chance in the spotlight. And it sounds like he did. Amazing. And I'm just so happy for and so proud of him and I'm so glad he's getting other roles in the future and so glad he didn't quit acting.

But yeah all of this combined just... whew. Like final day performances are always sad but this is the most I've ever felt one in the moment? With other performances it's been "oh its the last day" and maybe even for a few shows before the end with being like "oh, only however many left" but it's always been something that either didn't affect me much or something that I was looking forward to because the last performance was the one livestreamed. But with this performance. Of course I want it to end, because then the DVD can be released, and I can actually see the performance itself, but also. It's the most I'll ever miss a cast, not in their roles, but as themselves. Though of course, I'll keep up with them still, and they'll be in other shows, and it will be Brave 10 or Oofuri all over again where they get excited to be cast together in a new show.

And SaruPine had to wear matching shirts today. And Teyanday and Shota had to make their demonai video today. And Funaki had to post a Johzenji video today. And they had to do the hand thing. And Rin had to leave with a ridiculous flip as always, because it wouldn't be Johzenji without some acrobatics.

AND THEY'RE ALL POSTING PICTURES WITH THEIR INDIVIDUALIZED CAST SHIRTS. RUDE.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime23rd June 2018, 2:52 pm

A couple things:
Splatoon 2 is so much fun. 

My brother bought a game for 9 bucks on the steam summer sale and apparently bought the deluxe edition that includes all the original games and their remakes.

I realized it's been just over 2 years since I became a Lotus Crystal on here. It's been real fun guys, I hope to stay active as long as I can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime14th September 2018, 4:31 pm

Who is the character on the GC banner & from what anime?
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime14th September 2018, 4:53 pm

That is a very good question. I have been wondering that myself.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime15th November 2018, 7:42 pm

2 years ago I worked at a preschool and with any large group of 3-5 year olds there are going to be some Good Stories but i just remembered one i haven't thought of since it happened.

they were playing doctor, and it started out pretty normally, making each other lay down, pretending to take temperature, using the fake stethoscope, etc. and they're sort of running out of the Things You Do For Sick People, and one girl is like "!!!" and she's like these people need soup. So she starts making fake soup and feeding it to them, and then someone else joins in and eventually they're all making fake soup and giving it in mass quantities to the one (1) remaining sick person and it was so ridiculous and fast paced and then the initial girl is just like "WE NEED MORE SOUP" in a very distressed voice and they start going even faster and honestly I dont even remember how they finally stopped making soup and moved on to another game.
Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime15th November 2018, 11:09 pm

I have a week off work. \o/ Going to do heaps of writing and manga getting and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime16th November 2018, 4:57 am

chrissifniotis wrote:
I have a week off work. \o/ Going to do heaps of writing and manga getting and other stuff.
Me too but I plan on doing NOTHING!!!! The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 3884866259 The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 335194840
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime16th November 2018, 1:15 pm

It got really cold really quickly.  I swear, fall is only two to three weeks where I live.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime18th November 2018, 10:58 am

Bleh I've been so busy recently and got sick.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thoughts Thread   The Random Thoughts Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Thoughts Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top