The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Story of Sailor Hydra/Art Tracker (art by LunaXTwilitXGoddess/assort. artists)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LunaXTwilitXGoddess
Star Seed

LunaXTwilitXGoddess

Star Seed

Title : Artist

Story of Sailor Hydra/Art Tracker (art by LunaXTwilitXGoddess/assort. artists) Empty
PostSubject: Story of Sailor Hydra/Art Tracker (art by LunaXTwilitXGoddess/assort. artists)   Story of Sailor Hydra/Art Tracker (art by LunaXTwilitXGoddess/assort. artists) I_icon_minitime19th September 2016, 6:03 am

I figured that with these images, each image has a story, so why not a new thread for her, yeah?

This was a character created over on DeviantART's Constellation-Senshi. I have yet to do any more tasks for her yet to help move her story along, but I thought for now, why not post what I have, so you guys can meet and get acquainted with her^^

There will be one post a day here from me with a new image and story, as to not overwhelm everyone.

Constellation-Senshi group belongs to NickyFlamingo, Unisamas, and SailorAlcyone. Sailor Hydra is mine, and any art of her will usually be mine, unless otherwise stated. 

Story of Sailor Hydra/Art Tracker (art by LunaXTwilitXGoddess/assort. artists) 2016_012

Task 1: Civilian Life

"Oh hello! Didn't see ya there! The name's Reina. Call me Rei!

So! You're here 'cause you wanna know a bit about me, huh? Well, why not?

Obviously, you can tell from my room that I'm filthy stinkin' rich. Daddy runs a CEO enterprise that he wants me to take over someday. So not! My dream is to go into fashion design. That's what I'm studying right now. Oh? Those designs on my wall? Those happen to be past assignments my teachers just loved. 

I really like blues and greens. Dunno why. Just like 'em, I guess. Oh, and like OMG! I totally went and got my eyebrow pierced! Daddy soooo didn't like that! And the kicker is that I play in a band! Daddy hates when I practice. That's when I begged and pleaded to get my way! Now I have a room all to myself so I can practice away! 

Whoops! Looks like I missed a spot while painting earlier. Oh well! It'll wash off.

I think I'm gonna go for a swim! Later!"

Back to top Go down
http://www.sailormoonartistsunited.com/user/LunaXTwilitXGoddess http://lunaxtwilitxgoddess.deviantart.com

Story of Sailor Hydra/Art Tracker (art by LunaXTwilitXGoddess/assort. artists)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top