The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan!   Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 6:16 am

Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! X7sBcsz

Ahhh Michigan, that magical place where if you ask a Michigander what town they live in they will hold up their hand and point!  The state is beautiful and offers boundless opportunities for vacations all year round. The scenery is beautiful and the lakes are amazing! If you've never been, you should definietly think about visiting sometime in your life! There's nothing like watching the sunset or sunrise over Lake Michigan!

Through a couple of threads that you can find here, I will be teaching you some things about Michigan! There will be a thread for general facts, food, a quiz, and a (funnyish) thread about things Michiganders have to explain to people who don't live here xD So, if you'd like to learn more about the Great Lakes State, be sure to check out the section linked above! Look forward to seeing you there!

<3
Diana
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan!   Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 6:32 am

Welcome to Michigan, where the weather is made up and the seasons don't matter!
Seriously. We've had snow on Mother's Day and 65 degree weather the week after Thanksgiving. All this before this El Niño talk.
But it's still a great place to live.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan!   Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 6:54 pm

"...Some unfortunate states like Hawaii only have one season, but Michigan has two: construction and no construction, and I don't know when the [heck] there is no construction." The Pure Michigan parody videos on YT are just great, but I can't post them here because of all the swearing in them. XD

Wait, so are saying that you are both from Michigan...and I never knew this!? :O Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan!   Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 7:02 pm

ooh yaya. I've never been to Michigan.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan!   Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 8:26 pm

Andalusite wrote:

Wait, so are saying that you are both from Michigan...and I never knew this!? :O Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! 3884866259
 Yup. I've briefly mentioned it before, but not much. Also the construction/no construction thing is VERY TRUE, especially around me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan!   Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 8:44 pm

Don't even get me started on the construction here... Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! 3884866259 I was lost today for an hour in the middle of the huge storm, in the dark, because my GPS told me to turn in a direction that wasn't allowed for the particular road. I ended up on this random road that was under massive construction, going in the opposite direction of my destination, unable to turn for ~6 miles because of said construction...I eventually ended up at some sketchy-looking tractor store and was able to turn around to go the other way. -__-; Oh, Michigan. XD
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan!   Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! I_icon_minitime17th September 2016, 8:13 pm

Winter Water Wonderland? Lmao, that made me laugh so hard.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan!   Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! I_icon_minitime17th September 2016, 8:15 pm

Luna wrote:
Winter Water Wonderland? Lmao, that made me laugh so hard.

XD Me too!

I still think she should have done something like "MICHIGAN: UNDER CONSTRUCTION." XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan!   Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Winter Water Wonderland...err I mean Michigan!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top