The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

(Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter   (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime5th September 2016, 1:02 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Makoto Kino

Character Image:
Spoiler:
Personality Traits: friendly , strong , determined , a kind-hearted girl , girly and tough
Additional Information:

• Makoto is an orphan girl who raises herself alone .She got transferred from school to school because she often gets in fights .When she arrived at Azabu Juuban Junior High she made a new friend , Usagi Tsukino. Later in the day when she met her , Usagi meets with Ami and Rei at Crown Game Center where she introduces Mako to them .Later that day , the Machine Joe was revealed to be one of the Seven Legendary Youma .Makoto transforms into Sailor Jupiter and helps Sailor Moon heal the monster .

• From R onwards ,Makoto becomes best friends with Minako Aino .Sometimes they get in fights.

• In the manga Makoto is revealed to be Princess Jupiter .
  • Makoto's full name means "Sincerity of the Wood" .
  • In the original English dub , Makoto was renamed Lita(a diminutive of lighting).

RP Sample: Right after Rei's call ,Makoto knew that something happened at Hikawa Shrine. She ran pretty fast and so she arrived very early at the shrine. Nobody was there except for a small object looked in a tree which like a key.
"What's this?"Said Makoto and she climbed the tree to grab the mysterious object. Once she had the object in her hands Makoto came to a conclusion. "I bet that this key it's a hint to where Usagi ,Ami ,Rei and Minako are!" She looked everywhere but she didn't found another hint. Maybe she wasn't right?
Storyline Specific Information : 
The Galactic Adventures of Space Lord Frieza and the Alien Bastet in Spaaaaace - In this storyline, Mako is a normal citizen of the Mariposa town but she is still having her senshi powers. She starts out by helping at the town's festival. 

Senshi Information (delete this section if not applicable)

Senshi Name: Sailor Jupiter
Senshi Fuku:
Spoiler:
Powers and Magical Items:
Rose Earrings
Power Stick
Thunder & Lighting Antenna
Star Power Stick
Crystal Power Stick

Jupiter Power , Makeup!
Jupiter Star Power , Makeup!
Jupiter Planet Power, Makeup!
Jupiter Crystal Power , Makeup!

Flower Hurricane!
Jupiter Thunderbolt!
Supreme Thunder!
Supreme Thunder Dragon!
Sparkling Wide Pressure!
Jupiter Coconut Cyclone!
Jupiter Oak Evolution!

Last edited by CrystalBunny on 7th August 2018, 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter   (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime11th September 2016, 5:25 am

Hi! Sorry I overlooked your profile >_< Next time please mark your profile as "Ready for Review" if it is done!

I have a question, is this profile based on just the anime or both the anime and manga? Since you made some reference to the manga, but she is missing some manga-only attacks like Jupiter Coconut Cyclone and Flower Hurricane. You're also missing "Jupiter Planet Power" for the transformation section.

Also, the Storyline Specific Information is for when you've joined a storyline with this character. You can move what you put there to the Additional Information section instead. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter   (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime12th September 2016, 10:19 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Hi! Sorry I overlooked your profile >_< Next time please mark your profile as "Ready for Review" if it is done!

I have a question, is this profile based on just the anime or both the anime and manga? Since you made some reference to the manga, but she is missing some manga-only attacks like Jupiter Coconut Cyclone and Flower Hurricane. You're also missing "Jupiter Planet Power" for the transformation section.

Also, the Storyline Specific Information is for when you've joined a storyline with this character. You can move what you put there to the Additional Information section instead. ^_^
The Edit is done .
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter   (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime12th September 2016, 7:51 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter   (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime7th August 2018, 7:05 am

SSI in need for approval!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter   (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime8th August 2018, 1:57 am

SSI noted and approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter   (Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Relaxed Senshi : Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top