The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation



Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 
 

 Request Thread for Special Occasions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 1446
Join date : 2016-07-28
Age : 19

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2016, 8:03 am

Type of graphic: Signature
Theme: Festibration
Character(s): Usagi
Text: Happy Winter !
Extra Instructions: Can you please add a falling snow effect to the background ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2016, 8:44 am

Type of graphic: (avatar or signature)
Theme: Wintery
Character(s): My current avi : https://i.imgur.com/snIzXv4.png
Text: When will snow fall?
Extra Instructions: Snow effects and could the text be in a cursive-like font?
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 3314
Join date : 2014-12-17
Location : Central Europe


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2016, 8:55 am

Na11 wrote:
Type of graphic: (avatar or signature)
Theme: Wintery
Character(s): My current avi : https://i.imgur.com/snIzXv4.png
Text: When will snow fall?
Extra Instructions: Snow effects and could the text be in a cursive-like font?

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 H4MfGyI
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2016, 10:12 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 3314
Join date : 2014-12-17
Location : Central Europe


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th November 2016, 7:55 am

Yet another reminder from Admin: As stated in the first post, everyone can fulfill members requests in this thread, not solely myself!
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆
Posts : 1999
Join date : 2012-11-24
Age : 26
Location : virginia


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th November 2016, 11:43 am

CrystalBunny wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Theme: Festibration
Character(s): Usagi
Text: Happy Winter !
Extra Instructions: Can you please add a falling snow effect to the background ?
Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 SRWqipt
hope it's ok  Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 1434556979
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 1446
Join date : 2016-07-28
Age : 19

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th November 2016, 12:45 pm

Celest wrote:
CrystalBunny wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Theme: Festibration
Character(s): Usagi
Text: Happy Winter !
Extra Instructions: Can you please add a falling snow effect to the background ?
Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 SRWqipt
hope it's ok  Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 1434556979
It's amazing !Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Eidolune
Moderator

Eidolune

Moderator

Title : GC's Official Princess Serenity
Posts : 897
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Louisiana


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th November 2016, 9:29 am

Whoooo!! Christmas!!!

Type of graphic: Avatar
Theme: Christmas/Festibration
Character(s): Chibi Chibi
Text: Merry Cheebsmas
Extra Instructions: Whatever you think looks nice! Thank you so much!!
Back to top Go down
http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xMFgmhp4C7iHaQdoWs4Ig
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 3314
Join date : 2014-12-17
Location : Central Europe


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th November 2016, 9:49 am

Eidolune wrote:
Whoooo!! Christmas!!!

Type of graphic: Avatar
Theme: Christmas/Festibration
Character(s): Chibi Chibi
Text: Merry Cheebsmas
Extra Instructions: Whatever you think looks nice! Thank you so much!!

This is very simple; made a pinkish and reddish version, but anyways, here you go:

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Bz7zAKT Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 OC9Ww9t
Back to top Go down
Eidolune
Moderator

Eidolune

Moderator

Title : GC's Official Princess Serenity
Posts : 897
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Louisiana


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th November 2016, 10:19 am

Ooh, these are perfect!! Thank you so much!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xMFgmhp4C7iHaQdoWs4Ig
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member
Posts : 1864
Join date : 2016-06-12
Age : 36
Location : New York


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 12:46 pm

Type of graphic: (avatar or signature) Avatar
Theme: Christmas
Character(s): (please link your images) Ami/Sailor Mercury
Text: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Extra Instructions: (adding something specific?) Nope, thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir
Posts : 2755
Join date : 2013-04-21
Age : 33
Location : Lost somewhere in Europe


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 2:39 pm

Type of graphic: Avatar
Theme: Festibration
Character(s): Current Avatar
Text: No
Extra Instructions: Just some additions for the holidays! A Santa hat, and possibly some snow animation? (Open to anything though, really ^^)
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!
Posts : 8262
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 35
Location : San Antonio, Texas


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Open] Avatar Request    Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2016, 6:17 am

Quick! Help me transform into Sailor Leg Lamp from A Christmas Story!
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.
Posts : 3068
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 30
Location : Who knows.


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2016, 6:56 am

Type of graphic: avatar
Theme: Holiday
Character(s):  x or x (the guy and all the marshmallows)
Text: Nothing.
Extra Instructions: Thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!
Posts : 8262
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 35
Location : San Antonio, Texas


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2016, 9:26 am

Type of graphic: (avatar or signature) avatar
Theme: none
Character(s): leg lamp from a Christmas story
Text: none
Extra Instructions:
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla
Posts : 901
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 25
Location : Romania


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd December 2016, 5:42 am

Jess-chan wrote:
Type of graphic: (avatar or signature) Avatar
Theme: Christmas
Character(s): (please link your images) Ami/Sailor Mercury
Text: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Extra Instructions: (adding something specific?) Nope, thank you!
Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Ami_zpsxuuq1iwd
*EDIT*
@Light:

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Saphir_zpsrskdksuf
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member
Posts : 1864
Join date : 2016-06-12
Age : 36
Location : New York


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd December 2016, 7:26 am

Zoey900 wrote:
Jess-chan wrote:
Type of graphic: (avatar or signature) Avatar
Theme: Christmas
Character(s): (please link your images) Ami/Sailor Mercury
Text: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Extra Instructions: (adding something specific?) Nope, thank you!
Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Ami_zpsxuuq1iwd
*EDIT*
@Light:

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Saphir_zpsrskdksuf

Ooo!! I love it! Thankies Zoey!!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)
Posts : 4372
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 41
Location : Texas


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd December 2016, 9:28 am

Type of graphic: avatar and signature
Theme: Winter/Christmas 
Characters: Ami 
Text for signature: Holiday Hugs and Mistletoe Kisses
Extra Instructions: Snow effects 


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 1955989781 Thanks
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir
Posts : 2755
Join date : 2013-04-21
Age : 33
Location : Lost somewhere in Europe


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2016, 4:19 am

Zoey900 wrote:
Jess-chan wrote:
Type of graphic: (avatar or signature) Avatar
Theme: Christmas
Character(s): (please link your images) Ami/Sailor Mercury
Text: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Extra Instructions: (adding something specific?) Nope, thank you!
Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Ami_zpsxuuq1iwd
*EDIT*
@Light:

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Saphir_zpsrskdksuf
Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla
Posts : 901
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 25
Location : Romania


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th December 2016, 8:27 am

Sailor Marshmallow wrote:
Type of graphic: avatar
Theme: Holiday
Character(s):  x or x (the guy and all the marshmallows)
Text: Nothing.
Extra Instructions: Thank you! <3
Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Mars1_zpscc1y8wxm Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Mars2_zpssadg3qan
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*
Posts : 4133
Join date : 2014-01-14
Age : 31
Location : USA


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2016, 10:49 pm

Type of graphic: Avatar
Theme: Happy Holidays
Character(s): x or x (whichever is easier for you to work with!) I'd like this holly incorporated next to the text if possible ^^
Text: Happy Holidays
Extra Instructions: Thank you Dianaclaus!
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.
Posts : 3068
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 30
Location : Who knows.


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th December 2016, 10:44 am

Zoey900 wrote:
Sailor Marshmallow wrote:
Type of graphic: avatar
Theme: Holiday
Character(s):  x or x (the guy and all the marshmallows)
Text: Nothing.
Extra Instructions: Thank you! <3
Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Mars1_zpscc1y8wxm Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Mars2_zpssadg3qan

Thank you. <3
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!
Posts : 6893
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 39
Location : Littleton, Colorado


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: (OPEN) Avatar request   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th December 2016, 5:32 pm

Username: Dark Sportsnutd
Requesting: AVATAR | SIGNATURE | BUMPER | RP HEADER
Characters: Santa Sailor Mercury
Image Link: http://www.geocities.jp/s_s_mercury/Gazou/gazouko/santa02.jpg
Animated?: YES | NO - please include a gif if yes.  no
Text?: YES | NO - Please include quote(s) if you'd like text. "Happy Holidays!"
Other Things:

i think this was made by someone but i don't know who
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 3314
Join date : 2014-12-17
Location : Central Europe


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th December 2016, 7:33 am

Sailor Leg Lamp wrote:
Type of graphic: (avatar or signature) avatar
Theme: none
Character(s): leg lamp from a Christmas story
Text: none
Extra Instructions:

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 7BzLy2E
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 3314
Join date : 2014-12-17
Location : Central Europe


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th December 2016, 7:59 am

Sailor Jinglebell wrote:
Type of graphic: Avatar
Theme: Happy Holidays
Character(s): x or x (whichever is easier for you to work with!) I'd like this holly incorporated next to the text if possible ^^
Text: Happy Holidays
Extra Instructions: Thank you Dianaclaus!

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 XkG5zeZ
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!
Posts : 8262
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 35
Location : San Antonio, Texas


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th December 2016, 12:33 pm

Transformation complete! Thank you. (:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 9577
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 36
Location : Canada


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th December 2016, 7:45 am

Lady Orion wrote:
Type of graphic: avatar and signature
Theme: Winter/Christmas 
Characters: Ami 
Text for signature: Holiday Hugs and Mistletoe Kisses
Extra Instructions: Snow effects 


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 1955989781 Thanks

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 VId6Z49

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 LGrbMad
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)
Posts : 4372
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 41
Location : Texas


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th December 2016, 8:03 am

Sailor Crystal Winter wrote:
Lady Orion wrote:
Type of graphic: avatar and signature
Theme: Winter/Christmas 
Characters: Ami 
Text for signature: Holiday Hugs and Mistletoe Kisses
Extra Instructions: Snow effects 


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 1955989781 Thanks

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 VId6Z49

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 LGrbMad
Thank you! Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™
Posts : 9577
Join date : 2013-07-25
Age : 36
Location : Canada


Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st December 2016, 8:04 am

Type of graphic: Avatar
Theme: Christmas-y
Character(s): https://i.imgur.com/nwOv2Zs.jpg
Text: Happy Holidays!
Extra Instructions: twin me with Sailor Jinglebell please xD Sorry I tried to do this myself and failed miserably
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 1446
Join date : 2016-07-28
Age : 19

Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st December 2016, 8:48 am

Sailor Crystal Winter wrote:
Type of graphic: Avatar
Theme: Christmas-y
Character(s): https://i.imgur.com/nwOv2Zs.jpg
Text: Happy Holidays!
Extra Instructions: twin me with Sailor Jinglebell please xD Sorry I tried to do this myself and failed miserably
I hope you like it ! Sorry I couldn't find the same texture as Diana XD
Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Yai-0710
Here's also the transparent version if you want to use it for something :
Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Nwov2z10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Thread for Special Occasions   Request Thread for Special Occasions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 

Request Thread for Special Occasions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» Special Giveaway Ringtone Request Thread!
» Special Anniversary Mask Request Thread
» Special Anni Event: Ringtone Request Thread!
» Special Events Points Report Thread
» December Calendar Special Event!: Avatar Change Thread!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Signature and Avatar Requests-