The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which senshi is the best guardian for the GC Forums?
Entry 1
Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_lcap6%Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry 2
Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_lcap13%Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Entry 3
Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_lcap6%Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Entry 4
Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_lcap19%Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Entry 5
Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_lcap44%Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Entry 6
Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_lcap12%Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Entry 7
Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_lcap0%Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry 8
Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_lcap0%Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry 9
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! Empty
PostSubject: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime24th July 2016, 9:32 pm

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! FIZxl4C

It is time to vote in the GC Anniversary Special Otaku Senshi Contest!

Everyone sent in their creative entries about who the guardian senshi of the Galaxy Cauldron forums should be, and now it's time to judge them! Below are the entries!

The voting deadline is July 30th, 2016!

Entry 1

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! PuWZSwz

Senshi Name: Sailor Nation
This senshi's fuku has been tailored to show her support for all of The Galaxy Cauldron's most popular countries. Her hair sports the colors of Germany, and her eyes, makeup, and nails support Indonesia. The top of her fuku mirrors the United Kingdom/Asutralia and the Dominican Republic's colors, while the bottom represents the United States. The ribbons on her back symbolize Canada, and her gloves match the colors of Brazil. Finally, her shoes bring Mexico into the mix, and her skin tone represents the continent of Africa. And of course her crown represents the fictional part of her that brings all of these countries together - Sailor Moon.
Description: Sailor Nation is an international senshi. She goes where she is needed, sporting the colors of all of The Galaxy Cauldron's popular countries. She is always there to help, coming up with new ideas, solving problems, and getting involved where she can. She's not really into fighting, but she's more of a peace-bringing senshi. Her presence unites and strengthens individuals of all shapes, sizes, races, genders, and orientations.

Powers:
Seven Seas of Calm - Like pulling a wave upon the shore, Sailor Nation can bring a wave of peace and calm around those in her vicinity. She is responsible for having stalled the oncoming of many wars, her most famous feat being that of preventing war between the United States and Russia during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962.
Lingual Sky - To prevent confusion and frustration, Sailor Nation can bestow the ability to speak/understand all languages to individuals in her presence, so that communication is simple and easy.
National Mourning - When great tragedy strikes, Sailor Nation goes into a deep hibernation, telepathically providing love and support to all of the hurting people in the world. Some instances where this happened was the 9/11 terrorist attack and the bombings of World War II.

Entry 2

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! GWtpUse

Sailor Hope
A senshi outside of time, Sailor Hope is the Guardian of the Galaxy Cauldron. She represents the members hopes for the future, whether it be for a job they’ve always wanted, or wanting to make friends in our amazing community. She is the embodiment of our wishes and watches over all of us.

Powers
Light of Hope: Helps you keep your hope up when things are looking bleak
Confetti: Things are starting to look down? Let’s throw a party to get everyone’s spirits back up! Instant decorations everywhere.

Entry 3

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! J0hozxb

Sailor Diversity

Powers:
-Can bring people together from all types of worlds, cities, ages and races
-She can speak every language in the world (Even Alien)
-Is super smart (Like our Ami-chan) and is a great person to talk to to help solve problems between people.
(Her outfit's colors represent all the different types of people that are on the forum since no one is the same)

History:
Sailor Diversity was actually born on Wed June 15 2011 but was sent into the future to appear at the 5th anniversary of the well known (It should be by now Smile ) Galaxy Caldron forum. She had been watching over all the senshi and their comrades that joined and had fun, joy and excitement..but not all was Tuxedo mask's red roses..they ran into bumps along the way but with the help of many..MANY different men, women and children they were able to conquer any challenge and When Sailor Diversity appeared she came to congratulate all of them on what they have done and created and was to stay to help with whatever came their way in the future..

Entry 4

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! Sailor10

Senshi Name: Sailor Galaeth
Powers/Influences: Guardian of the Forums, crystal growth, plant growth, flight, looks into the hearts and helps crystals mature
Backstory: Deep within the forests of Elyson, a lone flower bloomed. Confused and alone, this newly born fairy fluttered around the forest until she stumbled upon a flowerbed. These small green blossoms, there were only few at the time, seemed to be whispering to her. Leaning down, she could hear laughter, frustration, joy and other such emotions. As time passed, a small crystal emerged from them, and as the crystals grew, the blooms did as well. Eventually, the blossoms became red and as they withered, the crystals now resembled a lotus. These lotus crystals lingered by her and, with her tender guidance, slowly changed in color and influence-becoming the strongest crystals she would ever see. That was around five years ago. Now, Galaeth has many different blooms to tend to, listening to their hopes and dreams as she gently sprinkles the blossoms to promote the crystal growth. These first crystals, the colored ones assist her greatly in tending the now bustling garden that grew from a small flowerbed. Sometimes, certain crystals change in shape, becoming rainbow or the most precious silver she'd ever seen-and sometimes they revert. While this brings Sailor Galaeth some confusion, she can still read the crystals and know that they are happy with whatever changes are present. In order to prevent damage to the growing crystals, she places a protective bubble around them until they fully mature into a lotus, and the flowers-now red-go back into the earth to be replaced by fresher green blooms. It is not known if the other citizens of this universe are aware of this garden, but the king and queen of Crystal Tokyo as well as the guardian of the Galaxy Cauldron have not interfered. Galaeth is not lonely in the slightest, as she enjoys watching over each crystal-and this year her job has been busier then ever.
Sailor Galaeth couldn't be happier with her happy, bustling garden.

Entry 5

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! JRz675B

Sailor B.O.T. (Bionic Organization Trustee)
She is older than any of the senshi in the galaxy.  Made of titanium and crystal alloy, she is able to never age, never tire, and never hunger.  The perfect android.  Crafted by the Mother of the Moon (Mom for short and Queen Serenity's mother), Sailor B.O.T. was created to maintain and act as keeper of all records and histories of the universe.  Since the time of peace has come and Neo Queen Serenity has assumed her position, Sailor B.O.T. has been given a special and secretive assignment.  To record the beginnings of hopeful senshi starting their journeys on the popular website so affectionately named the Galaxy Cauldron.  Ever so watchful over the members of the forums and guiding them toward achieving new skills, Sailor B.O.T. silently and stealthily remains in the shadows never to be seen.  Always guarding the star seeds of the new budding guardians, she faithfully combs through every post to preserve the integrity and objective of the senshi code: to always fight for Love and Justice!  Sailor B.O.T. is but a shadowy member of the Admin team, an overseer of the Galaxy Cauldron, but through her the growth and progress of the new senshi is carefully monitored.  

Powers:
Quill Wand - guides the words of the Admin team on the GC to aid them with their daily tasks as the pillars of the forums.  Enables her to essentially speak through the admin team unknowingly when there are times they may not know where to go next.  Also is the only thing which can write in the Book of Nothing and Yet Everything.

Book of Nothing and Yet Everything - her mystical book where she uses the Quill Wand to record the happenings of the universe.  The book is blank when thumbed through, but never runs out of pages to write on and contains the answer to any question the reader may have about events of past.  However, in order to ask the book a question and receive an answer, the person asking must be pure of heart and on the path to becoming a true sailor senshi.  Only Sailor B.O.T. though, can write in the book.

Knowledge of All - at any given time Sailor B.O.T. can locate a sailor senshi, no matter how far they may be from her.  This aids her in recording all happenings of the universe.

Entry 6

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! OEyxRgh

Name: Sailor Galassia

Bio:
Banning trolls and rule breakers by moonlight
Roleplaying by daylight
Never running from a question
She is the one named Sailor Galassia!
The secret protector of the Galaxy Cauldron is always here to guide you around the forums! Whether it's through patiently answering your questions, swiftly changing your avatars, or peacefully calming any augment between members.

Attacks:
Moonlight Eclipse Ban: Galassia summons a giant hammer and hits her opponent over the head, banning them from the forums forever.
Golden Double Crystal Kiss: Summoning the rules and code of conduct, Galassia uses it to politely remind others not to double post or spam on the forums which is rule [Only admins are allowed to see this link].
Super Supreme Star Changer: Her most power and important attack. Galassia can use the power of the Galaxy Cauldron to change hundreds of avatars faster than the speed of light.

Entry 7

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! SCCcHCa

Name: Kagami Miyako
Name Meaning: Mirror of beautiful night child Nickname: Mi-chan

Eyes: brown. Hair: light blue, Skin: white Height: 5'6" Weight: 115 Build: regular Blood Type: A
Sun Sign: Sagittarius Gemstone: Blue Topaz Likes: honesty, hard work, intelligent and fun
Dislikes: dishonesty, small talk Strongest Subject: Literature Weakest Subject: Math
Strong Points: generous, honest, open minded,  Has Trouble With: impatient and sometimes tactless
Dream: To become a writer

Sailor Name: Sailor Nyx Realm of Influence: Night
Transformation Phrase: Midnight Star Power, Make up!

First Attack Name: Midnight Shadow Strike! Second Attack Name: Twilight Shredding Beam (Offensive)
Third Attack Name: Finder Sanctum! (Defensive)

Sailor Nyx is suited to protect the forum because she is the protector of the night realm, guarding all who wanders these forums in those wee hours.

Related to the Forum: The guardians all assigned her to an fairly new member of the forum to test her skills as a guardian.

Entry 8

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! SxaC6

Name: Sailor GEC
Power: Manipulate matter
Small bio: As all the stars created from the cauldron, Sailor "GEC" was born with the sole purpose of creating a safer place for all the other senshis that will be born from the cauldron from now on. With her powers to manipulate mater she created this place and gathered the first few senshis from other galaxies where she talked about joining forces to protect each planet or galaxy in case an invader tries to destroy peace. She's also the archive, she knows every single senshi from their powers, their strength, even who they are meant to meet. Neo Queen Serenity and her guardians are the only ones who know from our galaxy the exact location of this place, only a fellow senshi can tell a new one the coordinates, and if an intruder tries to destroy the peace? We'll just say he should be afraid.

Entry 9

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! 4qQhOIZ

Name: Sailor Galactic Cauldronite

Influences: Sailor Galactic Cauldronite was born as a result of the creation of the Galaxy Cauldron, and has ever since been the protector of the smallest Star Seed to the legendary Silver and Rainbow Crystals. As much as she fiercely defends the galaxy, she also assists the community including: giving out prizes for games, answering questions, helping out citizens, creating a few articles for the newspaper, leads a few of the various clubs, runs live movies/episodes, and finally organizes events for the cauldron each year.  With the power and the people of the Galaxy Cauldron on her side, this senshi is nearly unstoppable. However, like most, she is not invincible, or even perfect. Most of her powers have a small chance of backfiring by simply shooting masquerade masks all throughout the cauldron. Her primary energy source comes from the citizens of the land- if the population is feeling cheerful one particular day, Sailor Galactic Cauldronite's energy will be extremely high. However, if most residents are feeling unhappy and doubtful, she will likely feel extremely weakened. But as long as there is order and happiness in the Galaxy Cauldron (like most times), this will not occur.

Powers:
Lotus Pyramidal Star Tower, Magic!
Sprouts a crystal tower full of starlight inside, which wards off the opponent(s) for a few moments. Also, it wields the advantage of height against any enemies.

Rainbow Crystal Prism, Power!
Channels the power of all seven rainbow crystals on the belt and temporarily blinds the opponent(s).

Galactic Cauldronite Supernova, Enchantment!
Collects all of the energy previously stored from the day from when the attack was last used to the current moment, which forms into a supernova (on a slightly smaller scale) and explodes instantly. She has an immunity to this attack, however, everyone else does not, so it is advised that this attack not be around any residential areas. This automatically knocks out the opponent(s) and leaves behind a mysterious aura around the Galaxy Cauldron, which slowly fades away after a few months. However, this significantly drains most of Sailor Galactic Cauldronite's energy, so there is a cool-down time of using it for months on end (around the time when the aura expires).

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 31st July 2016, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime25th July 2016, 5:32 am

Voted! There were a lot of entries and it was hard to decide. Keep up the good work everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime25th July 2016, 6:47 am

Voted! Really good job everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime25th July 2016, 7:27 am

Voted
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime25th July 2016, 8:46 am

voted~
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime25th July 2016, 3:14 pm

voted!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 7:20 am

Voting is now closed! Stay tuned for winner announcements~
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 8:21 am

Here are our winners!

With 7 votes, Entry 5, the official GC Otaku Senshi was created by... Princess Makoto!

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! O0h5Qcv

I have also decided to give out some additional awards!

For making me smile with her description, Entry 6 by Sailor Mars has been awarded the Most Amusing Entry award!

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! UhSvch4

And finally, my personal favorite that didn't win, Entry 9 by Moonstone has been awarded the Judge's Pick award!

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! QMwTLDK

All other participants can use this bumper!

Entry 1: Sailor Pluto
Entry 2: Addelyn
Entry 3: sportsnutd
Entry 4: Cosmos-Hime
Entry 7: LaMoonStar
Entry 8: Sailor Venus

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! NxyvV4e

Thank you all for participating and congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 8:23 am

Yay! Everyone had amazing entries and congrats to the winners!  Confetti yay!
Back to top Go down
Moonstone

Moonstone

Title : GC's Official Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 6:17 pm

Congratulations to all of the wonderful entries! Thanks Sailor Mercury for the sig and choosing mine for the Judge's Pick award! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sailorchibiusagi.tumblr.com http://sweetplatypus.deviantart.com
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 6:47 pm

Congrats everyone! All of them were really good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 8:20 pm

Wow!  Thanks yall!  This character is a take off of an Otaku I've had on the backburner of my brain for a while now.  I'm glad yall enjoyed her. Smile

Congrats to the other winners as well and to all the participants!  There were so many awesome entries.
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 7:30 pm

Congratulations to everyone <3
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!   Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special GC Anniversary Otaku Senshi Contest - WINNERS!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top