The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MotokiDoki
Pyramidal Crystal

MotokiDoki

Pyramidal Crystal

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime18th July 2016, 10:07 pm

Hello everyone! My name's Tyler. I actually haven't seen most of Sailor Moon yet, but I do like the episodes I've seen thus far! Plus they have the added benefit of always reminding me of my super awesome girlfriend, who also happens to be an admin here, Sailor Jupiter!
Hello 1955989781

Simply put I'm a 24 year old nerdy guy from South Florida who loves video games and music. Some of my hobbies include playing fighting games competitively and (attempting to) make music, mostly on my computer. Thanks for letting me join the forum, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and maybe even making some new friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime18th July 2016, 10:44 pm

Welcome to the forums! Hello 2503753863

I'm Andi/Ena/Lus/Anda/etc. You can call me whatever you'd like! Hello 2695440696

How did Sailor Jupiter convince you to join GC? I need to figure out how to get my boyfriend on here too. XD XD XD

Which program do you use to make music?

Do you have a favorite villain or senshi character from Sailor Moon, based on what you've seen so far?
Back to top Go down
PallasMercury
Lotus Crystal

PallasMercury

Lotus Crystal

Title : Proud Male Moonie

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 12:16 am

Hola! Welcome to the GC you're now trapped 

What fighting games do you enjoy? I have quite the penchant for Skullgirls and am looking forward to the release of the revamped Fighting Is Magic. 

I suppose Jupi has got you watching the 90s anime? I highly recommend PGSM (the live-action). Not only is it shorter but I feel that the characters and storyline hold much more substance to them, doing the manga much more justice in comparison to what we saw in the original anime. Too many fillers! xD

Anyways, enjoy your stay here forever and feel free to shoot me a PM at any time if you'd like to chat or anything!
Back to top Go down
http://art-a-licious.weebly.com/ http://pallasmercury.tumblr.com http://pallasmercury.deviantart.com
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 2:29 am

Hello there!

OHHH I finally get to know you then XD I'm so thrilled to meet Juppos boyfriend (who happens to be her Motoki??? Heh heh... and not to mention that she's doing an amazing job here as well!). Did she also "got you into watching" the anime, or did you already watch the show/or at least knew about the show/Sailor Moon in general before meeting her? Smile + I'm also interested in knowing which version of the 90s anime you watched (if you watched the 90s one tho XD)? The english (or another language?) dubbed one or the original Japanese one?

Oh btw I didn't even introduced myself to you; I'm Gemma, the freshly baked mod of the Introductions, as well as the Avatar and Signature Request section here on GC Hello 868675979 . I noticed you're a game player, may I suggest the newborn Mafia Parlour to you (which is moderated by Kaioli, who can give you further instructions of the board as well). Perhaps simply trying it out?Hello 1955989781

But most of all: HAVE FUN! If you have any questions concerning the GC in general, Sailor Moon or simply want to talk; my PM box is constantly open!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 5:27 am

Hey! Welcome to GC! So far, who's your favorite character? (You will probably get more questions so that's a warmup.) Anyway, enjoy yourself here. Also yay more couples on GC!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 2:43 pm

Hiya and welcome! Hello 868675979 It's always fun to have couples here at GC! I met my wife here! This place is pretty great!

Though you haven't seen much of Sailor Moon yet, which arc/season are you on? Which have you enjoyed the most so far?

I hope you feel right at home here! Everyone is very lovely here - you get addicted to it and get trapped forever as Pallas has said. I, too, shall add that my inbox is always open if you have any questions or want to chat Hello 1955989781
Back to top Go down
MotokiDoki
Pyramidal Crystal

MotokiDoki

Pyramidal Crystal

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 9:33 pm

Andalusite wrote:
How did Sailor Jupiter convince you to join GC?

Which program do you use to make music?

Do you have a favorite villain or senshi character from Sailor Moon, based on what you've seen so far?
Well honestly I don't think she had to try very hard. I'm always looking to make new friends and acquaintances. Once she mentioned there was also an art guild where I could possibly work on my music and a game section, I was pretty much set lol.

I mostly use FL Studio, but I have and still do experiment with other options sometimes.

It's hard to pick just one, but I think right now I like Sailor V the most. The way she looks and her attacks are just cool to me.
PallasMercury wrote:
What fighting games do you enjoy? I have quite the penchant for Skullgirls and am looking forward to the release of the revamped Fighting Is Magic. 
I dabble in a lot, you name it and I've probably played it at least once lol. But I think I've spent the most time on Street Fighter. I think Skullgirls is a great game too! Let me know if you ever want to get some matches in. I enjoy MLP as well, so naturally I'm anxiously waiting for the release of Fighting Is Magic. I know it's not the same characters, but hey it's a start  Very Happy

Also to answer everyone else I've only seen like 5-6 episodes of the 90's anime so far, and a few random episodes of crystal, but I'll get there! Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes and suggestions. I can already see why Jupiter likes it here so much.
Hello 111859084
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 12:04 am

Welcome to the forums, Motokidoki!

You make music? That's amazing! What kinds of music do you make? What genres do you dabble in? While I've never used the program itself, I've heard that FL studio is pretty handy!

Have you read the sailor moon manga yet? What about any of the musicals? In regards to fighting games, do you have a steam account? There are plenty of fighting games on there, though I haven't played too many of them. Are you more of a two player fighting game, or a side scrolling fighting game person?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
MotokiDoki
Pyramidal Crystal

MotokiDoki

Pyramidal Crystal

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime26th July 2016, 6:31 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Welcome to the forums, Motokidoki!

You make music? That's amazing! What kinds of music do you make? What genres do you dabble in? While I've never used the program itself, I've heard that FL studio is pretty handy!

Have you read the sailor moon manga yet? What about any of the musicals? In regards to fighting games, do you have a steam account? There are plenty of fighting games on there, though I haven't played too many of them. Are you more of a two player fighting game, or a side scrolling fighting game person?

Hey sorry for the late reply! I'm still very much in the learning process so I make whatever I can at the moment.It ends up being Drum and Bass, Techno, Dubstep, Orchestral, and remixes for the most part. I mostly have projects that have some video game idea or theme in mind.

I do have steam and play most of my fighters there online. Two player, although I think side scrolling fighting games are fun too :]
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime28th July 2016, 7:51 am

Hello and welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime28th July 2016, 8:43 am

Hello and again congrats on the nickname award. Im Stephen or as I'm known on here..sportsnutd.

It's great to have you here..

Im being kinda one-sided here but if you get a chance watch PGSM its pretty cool..(I think)
Back to top Go down
EisakuPanda
Pyramidal Crystal

EisakuPanda

Pyramidal Crystal

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime28th July 2016, 8:32 pm

Hello MotokiDoki! Hello 868675979

Welcome to GC and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty