The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DizzyLizzy24
Pyramidal Crystal

DizzyLizzy24

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Moon Prism Power!

Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3 Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3   Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 1:02 pm

This is an AMV I made back in the summer. It's not much but i'm proud of it. I hope to be making more vids when i'm inspired! Very Happy

Currently (because i'm a new member ) I can't post links. But if you go into youtube and type in "Sailor Moon: Science is Fun!" I'm the very first one that comes up (user name forgottenmomments.) I have other Sailor Moon Amv's but this is my newest one. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://moonfrisbee.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3   Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 1:50 pm

I'll post it for her!

^^ I like the flow!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
DizzyLizzy24
Pyramidal Crystal

DizzyLizzy24

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3   Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 3:02 pm

Thanks for posting it! Very Happy Many Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3   Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 8:27 pm

Hm, I never would have imagined putting Portal and Sailor Moon together. And I'd never have thought it to work, but I think with the way you did the editing, it worked well. It was interesting as more of a flow of interestingly edited together clips. There wasn't much of a story or anything, but not all AMVs necessarily have to tell one either. All in all, well done AMV. And also excellent job on the editing. It can't be easy doing all that layer and what not. ^^
Back to top Go down
DizzyLizzy24
Pyramidal Crystal

DizzyLizzy24

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3   Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 8:36 pm

I wasn't going for much of a story. When i make Amv's it's really about imagining the stories i already know and putting them to music. Like this one was , in my mind, how Sailor Moon isn't just girly, it's also very tough. I've tried making stories in the past, but I think those are meant for other types of people. lol and thanks Smile It was hard at first (when i first started using Sony Vegas) but now it's been a bit over a year and it's fairly easy now. Smile thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3   Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 8:38 pm

DizzyLizzy24 wrote:
I wasn't going for much of a story. When i make Amv's it's really about imagining the stories i already know and putting them to music. Like this one was , in my mind, how Sailor Moon isn't just girly, it's also very tough. I've tried making stories in the past, but I think those are meant for other types of people. lol and thanks Smile It was hard at first (when i first started using Sony Vegas) but now it's been a bit over a year and it's fairly easy now. Smile thanks for watching!

That makes a lot of sense. I like that a lot. I have been a bit out of the AMV circuit (i made a few a long time ago and i've been itching to make one, but i dunno where to start at the moment..XD). But srsly. I know its hard workign with all those layers. I've used Final Cut Pro and, now, I mainly use After Effects for editing simple videos. I've thought about trying out Vegas. How comparable is it to Final Cut Pro (if you are familiar enough with it)?
Back to top Go down
DizzyLizzy24
Pyramidal Crystal

DizzyLizzy24

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3   Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 8:44 pm

I'm sorry , i'm not familiar with Final Cut Pro. Sad But when i was interested in switching to a new program ( I had used Adobe Premiere Elements and Windows Movie Maker) I had heard some really good things about Vegas. All in all I love it! There are many tutorials on how to use it on youtube and also many tutorials with people giving you helpful color hints (which i love )
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3   Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 8:47 pm

Well i've used Movie Maker before (and that was a nightmare...) and I've maybe attempted to use Premiere once or twice but I never got fully familiar with it. Maybe I'll give Vegas a try. ^^
Back to top Go down
DizzyLizzy24
Pyramidal Crystal

DizzyLizzy24

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3   Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 9:06 pm

awesome! :3 I love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3   Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon AMV (To Portal 2 Music) :3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top