The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Empty
PostSubject: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 5:00 pm

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  JvYm61Z

Before I get started posting the awards, I wanna thank those who participated in the challenge. It was interesting to see how many graphics y'all can make in a week. It was so amazing to see all the different graphics and styles that everyone here can work with. Definitely gave me a good idea of skill levels for the next few challenges that I'll be preparing. Shall we get started with the awards?

First place goes to TS Sailor Cronus who made 218 graphics!
[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  JxGLIbx

Second place goes to Sailor Uranus who made 53 graphics!

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  KfEaI4f

Third Place goes to Moonstone who made 49 graphics!

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  0JNt5Bo

For everyone else who participated, fear not! There's a cute little bumper for y'all too!

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  ZLlE3Sk

Thanks for participating!!

ORIGINAL CHALLENGE:

Last edited by sunyeons on 28th July 2016, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 7:22 pm

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Gc4eitv
[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  OTqKugW
[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  TN8XdSc

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 8th July 2016, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime1st July 2016, 8:04 am

Hmmmm I'll try! I'm doing a lot of graphics for the anni right now though XD
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime1st July 2016, 4:42 pm

Just post them in here as well. (: It'll count ;D
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime1st July 2016, 5:04 pm

THIS SHALL BE KYRA'S POST SPOT. prepare for amateur levels~ 

current count: 32:
Signatures
current count: 21 ((22 with MPGIS sig)):

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 7th July 2016, 12:06 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 2:43 am

Kyra harbors secret Photoshop skills too >_> y u all hide this.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 7:32 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Kyra harbors secret Photoshop skills too >_> y u all hide this.
XD Kyra has no photo editing programs beyond picasa~ she uses free internet gif editing programs and the kindness of larger-gif-makers #notreallytalentjustresizingandcroppingskills
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 5:21 am

Ohhh, I so want in on this one!

Do we have to do both sigs AND avis, or can we pick just one? Also, should they be Sailor Moon canon only, or are OC senshi allowable too? (Also, for the sake of asking, are other fandoms allowable here?)
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 7:59 am

I'll give this one a try. [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  1666276025

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ami_av10 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ami_m_10 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Sailor10 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Crysta10  [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ml10 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Vid10 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Jupmer10 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ava10 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ava111 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ava211 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ava311 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ava11

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  W210 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  W310 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  W111

Last edited by Lady Orion on 8th July 2016, 5:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime4th July 2016, 6:20 am

I'll give this a try ^^

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Chibiusa_zpslwepdsuz 

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Mars9_zpskdfj7djg [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Mars1_zpscqkt4tms [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Mars3_zpshjxmussh [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Mars6_zpstnfvxrjd

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Mercury2_zpsrbjqjvzd [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Mercury3_zps26oeyr0c [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Merc_zpscjxbsl3v [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Mercury5_zpsbilcdv0o

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Cere1_zpsxlkiverh [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Cere3_zpshgrdjvwa [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Cere2_zpsrmpaitlz [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Cere4_zpsnnmejnqj [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Cere5_zpsnz66iuon [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Cere6_zpsydol77ot [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Cere7_zpsfa4oregp [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Cere8_zpsdniq1v2k

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Jun3_zps0wi7vufl [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Jun2_zpshdwnfbcx [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Jun1_zpstwvtnfwg [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Jun6_zpsdg9dl9yn [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Jun5_zpsnfwcqbou [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Jun4_zpsniluujx0 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Jun8_zpsllx2xme1 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Jun7_zpsckysrxdv [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Jun9_zpskvtvqubt 

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ves1_zpsckgb69b6 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ves2_zps6fqo16rb [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ves3_zpsfezyf4ny [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ves4_zpssyk2itcj
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime5th July 2016, 3:53 pm

TS Sailor Cronus wrote:
Ohhh, I so want in on this one!

Do we have to do both sigs AND avis, or can we pick just one? Also, should they be Sailor Moon canon only, or are OC senshi allowable too? (Also, for the sake of asking, are other fandoms allowable here?)

Anything in the SM verse (musicals, live action included), for now no other fandoms, though I can definitely consider it for a futue challenge. (:

Great job! Keep submitting your entries everyone!
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime7th July 2016, 5:55 am

Are we allowed to post a couple of graphics and just be like there done just so we can get the bumper? xDDD
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime8th July 2016, 12:08 pm

Diana wrote:
Are we allowed to post a couple of graphics and just be like there done just so we can get the bumper? xDDD

The idea is as much as you can, but if you post a few you will get the participation bumper xD
Back to top Go down
Moonstone

Moonstone

Title : GC's Official Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime8th July 2016, 4:22 pm

Awesome graphics, everyone! [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  2422052349  Here are some graphics I've made so far:

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-2317096273_zpsnvsouvjj [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-86070833_zpsxm1gkvpq [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-174060360_zpsyl1ev13y [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3949027521_zpsdmeafyia [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3797030810_zpsnmkpanyt [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3117382451_zpspzojybz9 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3234965965_zpsjjucswjq [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-1723333325_zps7rk843em [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-1384769317_zpsdarbygjk [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-26563202_zpsbxvcvvsd [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3811262968_zpsgpptykmy [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-248300958_zpsyge3d6my [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-2773732919_zpshcgbm5uq [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3558599355_zpsvytjd2f8 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-2142693777_zps0fslsgqa [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3222450487_zpsgmdd6ccn [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-1269911070_zps6eosizg1 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-2645560794_zps5qfon8rr [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-2251236172_zps7ozt8vp3 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-2319092594_zpsexmyuli9 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-880653166_zpsfvlqjp0v [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-2330331246_zpspvnouypq [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-1881333989_zpskbr24xrc [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-2791944631_zpsduv8pe7x [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-51175764_zpsgloovyk4 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-2780571985_zpsbdmt79rk [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-2745385501_zpsbv9pfway [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-432416899_zpsirzx8poe [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3372834272_zps6nwvcihy [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3504636992_zpskc4hsucw [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3826098206_zpsxkk6nptl [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-686684745_zps8dd4aaw9 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-2494970044_zpskyaoi8rb [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-842391229_zps8gafefhk [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-383063412_zpsnhgep9de [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-392191501_zpsjuzdrgbi[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3425397984_zps0jewwmxg [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3388481119_zpssuwmcdlh

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-1249428113_zpsfmzbnqzq

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3233029283_zpschmtei7k

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-1753261645_zpsiedpk2l1

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-4147860906_zpssm1sllrp

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-415675544_zpsvwtyhzi5

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-118672361_zpsjzcid9uy

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-1348597864_zps8pcm18v9

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-1053046881_zps5u1z7len

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-1794209507_zpsxoozzuxl

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-3022359704_zps9dmfgb9v

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  Ezgif-2598969742_zpszmdkwtax

Last edited by Moonstone on 14th July 2016, 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sailorchibiusagi.tumblr.com http://sweetplatypus.deviantart.com
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime10th July 2016, 11:20 am

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime14th July 2016, 7:46 am

Quote :
Anything in the SM verse (musicals, live action included), for now no other fandoms, though I can definitely consider it for a futue challenge. (

Well, that answers half my question. XD Do I have to do both avis and sigs, or is it okay to do only one?

Edit: Mmmkay, I think I see a couple of people posting only one type, so I'm going to go ahead and start posting my own here.

Some of these are not uploaded in specific order. They all got uploaded somewhat randomly, so please forgive the disorder. Razz Also, some avatars that SHOULD BE in the "Attacks" section are instead in the regular "Movies" section, because I forgot to move them to their proper folders before I uploaded them. So once again, please forgive the disorder.

Sorry I barely have anything with Minako/ Sailor Venus in the anime section. I DO have screencaps of her and can make more avis, I just haven't gotten to her so far. (But hey, Sailor V gets a little love, at least.)

Note: Some avatars may *appear* to be redundant. They are not; if you look closely, you will see they are separate edits.

Art by Kitti:

Moon Family:

Crystalline:

Darken:

Kanzenban:

Pairs:

Sweets:

Swimsuits:

Misc:

Movie Profiles:

Movies:

Movies, cont.:

Transformation, Chibi Moon:

Transformation, Double Moon:

Transformation, Jupiter:

Transformation, Mars:

Transformation, Mercury:

Transformation, Moon Cosmic:

Transformation, Moon Crystal:

Attacks:

Episodes:

Sailor Moon Crystal:

Last edited by TS Sailor Cronus on 5th August 2016, 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 5:46 pm

Is this still going on? o_0 Because I was thinking of slipping a few more graphics in... XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 6:24 pm

It ended on july 15th, waiting for sunyeons to announce the winner =)
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime21st July 2016, 3:15 pm

Yup, as Venus stated, it ended on the 15th. I've been trying to deal with my crazy internet so I can actually count all the graphics. I have some counts down, but not all. I hope to announce them soon. (:
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime21st July 2016, 6:38 pm

Yayyy, I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime28th July 2016, 6:01 pm

The awards have been posted!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime28th July 2016, 7:06 pm

Waaaaiiii! So, non-challenger question: can I have some of the pretties?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime28th July 2016, 8:32 pm

You guys went nuts! Congrats everyone! Also, piggybacking off of others questions, can we use them?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime30th July 2016, 8:16 am

Woohoo!

And to answer the previous, I'm okay with people using mine. I'd be disappointed if they can't.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 3:51 pm

Sunyeons and I have a confession to make....

All these graphics will be part of this year's goodie bag!!!!

SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This challenge was intended to not just test how fast can you be doing graphics but it occurred to us that since we saw so much interest in this challenge it would be nice to include all of these in the goodie bag, and as reward i'll give all participants special admin points for your hard work!

I'll be linking this thread in the main one since there's a LOT of stuffs here.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 4:06 pm

OH, WHAT!

Dang I'm gonna have a lot of stuff to add to my collections page...O.O

YAAAAY! [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  378648805 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  378648805 [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  378648805
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 6:27 pm

Goodie bag? I... don't even know what that is... XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 11:54 am

TS Sailor Cronus wrote:
Goodie bag? I... don't even know what that is... XD

Are you telling me you haven't seen this thread? o.o
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime5th August 2016, 1:16 am

Ooooh, I made a mistake. My avi of Sailor V jumping through the air is juuuust a few pixels too wide. I'll be back to reupload the correctly sized one. Sorry about that. ^^;

@Venus: Nope, didn't see it. Thanks for showing me, though. XD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime7th August 2016, 7:24 pm

Omg woooow so many graphics guys! *is late to the party but brought...cookies??? >.>* I can't believe you pumped out so many Cronus holy cow xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?    [AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[AWARDS][CHALLENGE]Who can make the most graphics in 2 weeks?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top