The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! Empty
PostSubject: Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition!   Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! I_icon_minitime16th June 2016, 11:21 am

Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! SNL1ItZ
Sorry I suck at making graphics T_T

Welcome, one and all, to the Galaxy Cauldron 5th Anniversary Edition of Guess the Sailor Moon Character! True to this year's masquerade theme, this game will run a little differently than some you may have played in the past! Please read the rules before playing!

Rules:
Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! 4011577294 The rules will change each week!
Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! 4011577294 Throughout the game, I will be posting images of Sailor Moon characters. As the player, it is your job to guess the character I post! The first person to guess it right gets a point!
Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! 4011577294 The three people with the most points at the end of the game win signatures!
Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! 4011577294 To fit the masquerade theme, instead of posted a full image of a character or giving clues as to who a character is, I will only be posting the character's eyes. Week One will be animated characters only - this includes the 90s anime and Sailor Moon Crystal. It's your job to guess the character based on their eyes!
Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! 4011577294 Do not double post. You must wait at least five hours, or until another member posts after you, to make a second guess.
Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! 4011577294 You may guess as many times as you'd like, as long as you follow the above rule.
Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! 4011577294 No cheating! Try to use your intellect and memory instead of looking up images of characters.
Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! 4011577294 I will not be revealing what type of character it is - Main, Seconday, Villain, etc. That information will be revealed after ten guesses.
Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! 4011577294 Rounds will be posted sporadically, so check back for the newest round if you miss one!
Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! 4011577294 Have fun and don't forget to pick up the participation bumper!
Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! XXHxrF6

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or PM me! I have 44 rounds prepped for this week, so stay on your toes!

Scoreboard:

Round 1 Image:

Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition! ScGRV63
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com

Guess the Sailor Moon Character ~ Masquerade Edition!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top