The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

CANNONBALLLLL!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 11:45 pm

Okay, so I've lurked around here long enough; it's time to make my introduction. Figured I would just leap right in and say hello to everyone. :3 And I guess I'll also tell you a little about myself.

TITAN SOLDIER SAILOR CRONUS
(Abbreviated to TS Sailor Cronus or TSSC)
Epithet: The Titan Soldier of Stars and Destiny
Civilian identity/ nickname: Kitti (pay special attention to that second "i")

Color: Violet

SAILOR MOON FAN FACTS
Favorite Senshi: Saturn, Jupiter, Chibi-Moon
Favorite villains: Kaorinite, Professor Tomoe, Mimette, Mistress 9, Black Lady, Sailor Iron Mouse
Most like: Usagi and Hotaru, honestly, with a good measure of Mako-chan thrown in.
Favorite canon: Manga (however, most of my villain favorites are from the 90s anime)

ADDITIONAL
I am working on my own Sailor Moon fan manga, Titan Soldier Sailor Cronus, I have a DeviantArt account (Kitti606), and I have a couple of websites devoted to my Sailor Cronus manga. I also work on original manga and hope to upload the first pages of one soon. I love to RP and miss being able to RP with others. I lost my previous online community home around 2014 when I rage-quit the place for reasons I will keep to myself, but before that my friends were disappearing because the place was going down in flames long before that. I have since been searching for a new online community I can call home, but have had to quit a few places due either to trolls/ drama or the inability to "mesh" well with the community. I have basically come to the conclusion that what I need and desire above all else is a dedicated Sailor Moon community (and not just a general anime community; I've tried), and I hope to find my new home here. :3

That's all I can think of for now, but if you're curious about me, feel free to ask questions. >^-^<

Edit: Contrary to the title of the topic, I barely know how to swim at all, and would never dare to do a cannonball in real life. ^^; I'm just figuratively "getting my feet wet" here.

Last edited by TS Sailor Cronus on 26th June 2016, 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 12:44 am

Welcome to GC!! I love your Sailor Moon art - your avatar is gorgeous Very Happy You should check out our Artist Guild when we reopen it (it's currently under construction for a bit!) Feel free to post your stuff in the Artists section, though!

And we would love to have you as a roleplayer here! We have quite a big RP area and offers something for everyone, whether you're newbies or advanced players and whether you want to play canon characters or your own creations. Please feel free to look around, and if you have any questions, we'll be happy to help. I know it can be confusing at first xD

Hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 1:09 am

Thank you so very much! >^-^< I was super-psyched after I finished that piece. It took such a long time, and I had a few setbacks, but it was worth it! I'm working on one for Sailor Cronus now, and I'm going to take advantage of that avatar-change request thread once it's finished. :3

I'd love to check out the artists's threads and guilds. :3

Well, I sure hope the local RPers are looking for a villain. Because as much as I enjoy playing Sailor Cronus and other good characters, I found I have a DEEP love for villains! (Compare my "favorite characters" list above, and you'll see what I mean. XD )
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 3:16 am

Hey there! Welcome to GC! If you're looking for a good online community, this place is definitely it. Everyone will do their best to make you feel at home.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 6:04 am

Welcome to the forums, Cronus! Who's your favorite character? Villian? Have you been enjoying sailor moon crystal so far?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 7:36 am

First of all: WELCOME WELCOME to the GC!!

WOW that sounds so interesting honestly, I'll definitely check out your Deviantart account Smile, and like Bubbs aka Mercury already mentioned, you'll probably get fond of the Artist section here on GC very fast XD.

Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 8:53 am

Welcome to our forums!!

So happy to see another artist joining here *_* already checked your DA and let me say you got a pretty cool Otaku Senshi! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 9:30 am

Hello and welcome!!! I have to say GC is a really awesome community (I've been here almost 5 years!) and I hope it can become your home too! I just checked out your DA and you're art is SUPER CUTE. I love that SM one you are using for your avatar! It's so sparkly and gorgeous. I hope you can get involved in the RP, I'm still a bit of a newbie to RPing on here but I really love it!

Now I have to ask, have you seen all the different versions of SM and which one is your favorite??
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 12:40 pm

@ Sailor Zelda: Thanks! >^-^< It looks like so much fun already. I was looking at the stamp collections just now, but it looks like it's been discontinued? That's a little sad. But overall the place looks amazing and fun! <3

@ Cosmos-Hime: Lol, I already included that information, but I think the purple font might make it hard to read. (At least on the Dark Forum theme. By the way, those themes should totally be name "White Moon/ "Dark Moon". XD ) I'm going to edit that in just a minute. :3 It's been a long time since I've been able to watch Sailor Moon Crystal because of limited Internet connectivity. I was enjoying it at first, then I found my interest starting to waver, but since the third season started and they upgraded their art, I'm dying to watch it again!

@ Gemma: Thank you! >^-^< Yes, I'll have to make a visit there today.

@ Sailor Venus: Thank you, thank you. <3 Sailor Cronus dates all the way back 2001 when I was in high school and newly introduced to anime. All of my anime friends assumed identities from their favorite anime, and a good portion of us were Sailor Moon fans/ characters. I was Sailor Saturn at first, then it slowly dawned on me that the Sailor Moon universe lent itself well to creating original Sailor Soldiers, so I thought, what if I was a Sailor Soldier, who would I be? That's how I came up with-- Sailor Cascade! :bunnylol:And I dubbed my anime friends as Sailor Soldiers as well, like Sailor Rain and Sailor Death. Eventually I changed all of us to Sailor Cronus, Poseidon, Calypso, et al, and I rebooted the manga in recent years. I have a website where I upload art and news on TSSC and will start uploading shortly. (Well, not as shortly as I'd like; several pages mysteriously disappeared from my computer recently. *Cry.*) Am I allowed to share the link to that? I didn't see anything against it in the rules, but I'm not sure if I've missed anything. @_@

@ Small Lady: Thank you so much. >^-^< I know I shouldn't brag, but I'm especially proud of WBSM. I had sooo much fun with those sparkles... maybe too much fun. ^^;

I started watching Sailor Moon during the third season, and instantly fell in love with Hotaru. (You should ask me the story of how I got into Sailor Moon in the first place. XD XD ) I've seen most or all of season 3, and chunks of each other season, I've read ALL of the manga (own the complete series digitally *coughcough* and half the reprint volumes), I've seen the first complete season of Crystal, and I've seen the first ten or so episodes of PGSM live action, plus I have a special Christmas DVD special of the live action, starring Sailor V! <3 Haven't seen Sera Myu, and if there are any other incarnations, I'm not aware of them. XD Oh, I do have the first two novelized versions based on the old anime and written by Stu Levy. ^^;

Above all, I love the manga series, though I love all incarnations. They each have amazing elements that are interesting to me. <3
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 1:25 pm

CANNONBALLLLL!! SRCzyTx

Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron Forums, TS Sailor Cronus! I would love to check out your fan manga, so I am glad you mentioned it. Hopefully, you share some of it with us in the Artists section.

And, you are in luck. (: We have a great role-playing section and we'd love to role-play with you. Check it out here.

By the way, I am your Member Support Director, so if you have any problems or questions about the forums, then I will always be here for you. You can reach me via PM or on Skype (rqg390). Diana already mentioned the great Senshi-In-Training program, but I'll mention it, again. (: It's a great program for making friends.  CANNONBALLLLL!! 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 1:48 pm

TS Sailor Cronus wrote:
@ Sailor Venus: Thank you, thank you. <3 Sailor Cronus dates all the way back 2001 when I was in high school and newly introduced to anime. All of my anime friends assumed identities from their favorite anime, and a good portion of us were Sailor Moon fans/ characters. I was Sailor Saturn at first, then it slowly dawned on me that the Sailor Moon universe lent itself well to creating original Sailor Soldiers, so I thought, what if I was a Sailor Soldier, who would I be? That's how I came up with-- Sailor Cascade! :bunnylol:And I dubbed my anime friends as Sailor Soldiers as well, like Sailor Rain and Sailor Death. Eventually I changed all of us to Sailor Cronus, Poseidon, Calypso, et al, and I rebooted the manga in recent years. I have a website where I upload art and news on TSSC and will start uploading shortly. (Well, not as shortly as I'd like; several pages mysteriously disappeared from my computer recently. *Cry.*) Am I allowed to share the link to that? I didn't see anything against it in the rules, but I'm not sure if I've missed anything. @_@

Like Luna said, you can share your art in out Artist section but if you really want to share with us your website you can always share it here ^_^

I also created my own OS a long time ago but there are some things that need to work on and I haven't started seriously to finish it xD but at least her story is done (at least the main idea).
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 2:01 pm

CANNONBALLLLL!! 7sAuJlT

Welcome, welcome! I think Luna has covered it all. I'm the Member Relations Director so shoot me a PM if you need anything. I hope you enjoy GC, it seems like you have a lot of cool art and RP things to share!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 2:37 pm

TS Sailor Cronus wrote:
@ Small Lady: Thank you so much. >^-^< I know I shouldn't brag, but I'm especially proud of WBSM. I had sooo much fun with those sparkles... maybe too much fun. ^^;

I started watching Sailor Moon during the third season, and instantly fell in love with Hotaru. (You should ask me the story of how I got into Sailor Moon in the first place. XD XD ) I've seen most or all of season 3, and chunks of each other season, I've read ALL of the manga (own the complete series digitally *coughcough* and half the reprint volumes), I've seen the first complete season of Crystal, and I've seen the first ten or so episodes of PGSM live action, plus I have a special Christmas DVD special of the live action, starring Sailor V! <3 Haven't seen Sera Myu, and if there are any other incarnations, I'm not aware of them. XD Oh, I do have the first two novelized versions based on the old anime and written by Stu Levy. ^^;

Above all, I love the manga series, though I love all incarnations. They each have amazing elements that are interesting to me. <3

I LOVE THE SPARKLES. THEY ARE SO FABULOUS. Your too much fun was just right xD Also omg you need to finish PGSM when you can! PGSM and Myu are tied as my favorite versions of SM, it just gets crazy good and so different. Its a wonderful twist on the story. As for Myu... *evil grin* we'll get you there. mwuahaha. The only other incarnations that can be considered canon would be like the Sailor Moon RPG Another Story and I guess extras like the little CD radio drama things and that sorta stuff. Also thats great that you have the novelized versions. I remember seeing them back in the day but never did pick up any copies.

And Id hve to say that I agree that overall I love all the different versions (though I might fangirl over certain ones more than the others xD) as they all bring in different aspects to the universe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 4:27 pm

@ Luna: Thank you! 0w0 And I do plan to put up a thread there shortly. It looks like a lot of people are excited over my manga, and that makes me very happy. ^w^

Also, I love your "Cat butt" avatar. XD I've been staring at it all day. XD XD

Just now realized that I have admitted to staring at a cat's butt all day long.

@ Sailor Venus: Hey, you should upload some sketches and show her off. I'd love to see. 0w0

Aha, a forum for advertising my site. Awesome! I'm getting on that. ^^

@ Sailor Jupiter: Thank you! >w< So many things to get started on, lol.

@ Small Lady: >w< I really did like what I saw in PGSM, and I like the differences from the old anime. For instance, I really loved the idea of using a cell phone for her disguises. I had an idea to add specialized cell phones as communicators for my manga, but I worry about it seeming like I'm just copying ideas. I don't think I'll do the disguise thing, though, since I sort of feel like it's overused. :/ I dunno. Razz At any rate, using cell phones for communication devices makes so much sense... I mean, it's not like rocket science HAS to enter the equation, you know? XD

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the video games. ^^; I haven't played any of them, though. Never heard of the radio drama. Any idea if it was any good?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 5:04 pm

There's actually a few but they are pretty short. I know the anime had some released with the VAs and I want to say PGSM may have had some too? I've never really listened to them because while I think there are translations out there, I haven't really stumbled upon them in a long time so... I know one is about Michiru and Haruka thats supposed to be kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 6:41 pm

TS Sailor Cronus wrote:
@ Sailor Zelda: Thanks! >^-^< It looks like so much fun already. I was looking at the stamp collections just now, but it looks like it's been discontinued? That's a little sad.

The collectible stamps have been discontinued, but we're looking for a way to bring it back in the future, hopefully ^^ In the meantime, you can still collect achievement stamps by participating around the forums! You can read more about them here.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 7:38 pm

Welcome to GC. Glad to have you on the site. Glad to see another rp fan. I am trying to get back into RP.

Someone probably already asked this, but have you seen any of the musicals?
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 8:50 pm

@ Small Lady: Ah, okay.

@ Sailor Mercury: Okay, thanks for the information. ^^

Edit: I noticed one of the achievements is for becoming a mentee, but I can't find the thread to do that in. The link I found says I can't view the page without admin privileges. :/ I think I've found a couple other pages that do that, too, but I don't remember which ones.

@ Hikari-chan: Thank you. And nope, haven't seen them.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 9:19 pm

Did you want to sign up for a mentor? You can do that here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t12674-senshi-in-training-sign-up-thread

Can you tell me where the wrong link is so I can update it? Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 10:01 pm

Ah, thank you so much. That's better. ^^

Yeah, I was trying to get to it from the newbie packet... Step 3, I think?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime10th June 2016, 10:03 pm

Thank you! It's been updated Smile
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime11th June 2016, 11:52 am

Ah, good.

And I was wrong. It was step 2. Razz But that's why you work here, and I don't.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime11th June 2016, 3:30 pm

WOAH I SEE THAT YOU LIKE TO RP AND AS A VILLAIN NO LESS
Also welcome to the forum, we hope to be a sound Sailor Moon community for you!
NOW THEN BACK TO THE IMPORTANT STUFF
If you click this awesome link HERE then you can visit us in the RP Section!  We'd love to get you involved in our majestic and beautiful RP community! Once there you can browse our Rules and FAQ threads, not to mention all of the RP everything that we have XD
If you have any questions feel free to PM or skype me (anaitlovesall)!
Once again WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime11th June 2016, 7:39 pm

Now that I'm back home, I can properly welcome you to the forums! XD

I'm Andi/Ena/Lus/Anda/etc. (Whatever you want to call me! XD ) I hope you enjoy your stay here!

TS Sailor Cronus wrote:
Well, I sure hope the local RPers are looking for a villain. Because as much as I enjoy playing Sailor Cronus and other good characters, I found I have a DEEP love for villains! (Compare my "favorite characters" list above, and you'll see what I mean. XD )

YESSSSS... JOIN THE DARK SIDE! XD I've only been RPing villains on here so far and love every minute of it.

P.S. I would love to hear more about your characters as well as which canon characters you like to playing. CANNONBALLLLL!! 3186387542
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime11th June 2016, 9:36 pm

@ Anait Zelleire: Thank you. ^^ Yes, villains are fun. I've been browsing the RP section a bit, and I'm contemplating joining one soon if I can get up the courage to do so, lol.

@ Andelusite: Welcome home, haha.

Well, there's always Sailor Cronus, who is kind of my staple for obvious reasons. I have been Shadow Sailor Cronus, overtaken by scarred-over villain Grim Deathwish (played by my husband in other forums we've been in), and my other villain staple is Queen Chyroptera, who is the main villain to my Sailor Cronus manga, as well as her four daughters. I also made a villain called Shadis Cruxia, with a more unique storyline, somewhat parallel to Deathwish's.

I more frequently play as heroes; as I mentioned Sailor Cronus, and also Sailor Petite Cronus (you'll "meet" her later) ; Sailor Saturn; Sailor Moon; Takino Hikari, who herself has encompassed a few different identities (usually magical girls) ; Rose Morgana (a goth... someone I never fully fleshed out, oh well) ; and Alice from Wonderland, and a number of others.

Additionally, my husband and I are making a sci-fi superhero series, starting it off as a 1-1 RP, where we each play a plethora of characters. In particular my main character is a cyborg named Tala, and she is effectively the opposite of my usual role play heroes. I think out of all characters I have conceptualized or RPd as, Tala takes every award! I got tired of playing characters too similar to myself (Sailor Cronus/ Saturn/ Moon, Hikari), and I was especially tired of being so girly, so I made Tala-- a really tough woman whose mother passed away and she doesn't get along with her (adoptive) father, she's bitter toward the world and God for being so cruel to herself and others, and even though she is a hero and superhero, she *can* be guilty of causing her own problems and fights on occasion. (I'm the sickeningly-sweet "goody-two-shoes" type.) She's very strong, independence-minded (I'm very "teamwork" minded and have to be surrounded by family),  she rides motorcycles and sports cars and is a sharp-minded scientist (robotics). She has the BEST character arc I have ever created, and she now stands as the character I must compare all my other characters to, because she is the highest quality one I've ever made.

I have a few choice villains in that story, of course, and as a villain I love to force characters to confront their darker sides, or be forced to make cruel decisions between the "greater good" or "lesser evil". If my opposition hasn't been forced to re-evaluate their beliefs or to change their attitude about something, or to make a painful sacrifice, I'm not playing right. 0___0
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Poseidon
Star Seed

TS Sailor Poseidon

Star Seed

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime26th June 2016, 4:03 pm

Hey you! Glad to be here with you. Let's have fun okay!
Back to top Go down
http://ptduckie.deviantart.com/
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime26th June 2016, 4:42 pm

TS Sailor Poseidon wrote:
Hey you! Glad to be here with you. Let's have fun okay!
Yesssss!

o_0 Remind me to design an avatar for you. You might end up waiting a month though, but only if you pick an avi before I finish because it's in the rules.

Edit: Oh, wait! I can make one for you right now! Would that be okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CANNONBALLLLL!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANNONBALLLLL!!   CANNONBALLLLL!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CANNONBALLLLL!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-