The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Otaku Character Connections Information Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Otaku Character Connections Information Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Otaku Character Connections Information Thread!   Otaku Character Connections Information Thread! I_icon_minitime9th June 2016, 7:36 am

Otaku Character Connections Information Thread! Otaku_character_connections_information_thread_hea_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-da4m8qp

Hello, and welcome to the Character Connections Information Thread! Here, you can find everything you need to know about how to let fellow roleplayers know that you want your character to have some connections with other characters, whether it be friends, family, enemies, old allies, etc.!

Characters can be brought together by different storylines and events here on the forums. But if you want your character to have a connection with someone else's character before roleplaying, you can do that in this forum! Simply copy and paste the outline below and fill it out accordingly, and post it in the forum!

Making your character open for connections simply means that you want others to know that your character needs to be connected with other characters, and thus it serves as an advertisement, basically.

Making your character closed for connections means that you are revoking a previously created 'my character is open for connections'.

How It Works and Rules

- You will have your own personal 'Connection Center'. To get one, simply make it in this Request Area of the forums! It should be titled '*Insert Username Here*'s Connection Center'. You can add in your thread's description whether or not you have characters open or closed for connections.
- In your Connection Center thread, you can post brief descriptions of all of the character profiles you would like to make available for other roleplayers to connect with. Use the outline in the spoiler tag below to find out just how much information about your character you need to give in your thread.
- Other members can view your connection thread and request to connect one of their characters with yours. You have the power to approve or deny a connection request.
- If you are requesting a connection with another member's character, you must follow the outline below for 'Requesting a Connection'. Fill out the outline and post it in the specific Connection Center so that your request will be seen.
- All Connection Centers will be linked in this thread, with information on who is open for connections and who isn't, so be sure to check back here when you want to connect!
- All connections between characters will also be listed in this thread. If you currently have a character(s) that is connected with another character, feel free to let me know by putting that information in your Connection Center thread or sending me a PM. If I find out you did not get the approval of another member for a connection, a warning will be given.
- This is for otaku characters only. No canon character connections allowed. However, crossover connections are allowed.

Outline for Posting Characters:

Outline for Requesting a Connection:

Connection Centers:

Character Connections:
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com

Otaku Character Connections Information Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top