The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! Empty
PostSubject: Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available!   Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! I_icon_minitime18th May 2016, 7:26 am

This is 2 years old and out of date!! Commissions are CLOSED for now, thank you! <3

Hey there guys!! Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! 1434556979  I've decided to start doing Art Commissions! Oh my Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! 2632955583 !

The main post with all information can be found here: Link!

I have a heavy focus in Sailor Moon and Otaku senshi, but I am more than willing to do other fandoms and original characters too!

If you are interested, you can Note me on DA, email me at leyrose.arts@gmail.com or, just for GC, you can PM me on here too! xD To celebrate GC love, there will be a limited time discount for anyone who adds "SirenIsAdorable" to their commission request!

Here a few quick examples of my most recent work if you'd rather have a sample before clicking any links:

Arts!:

Thanks everyone for your time!! Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! 3705579802

Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! Y97whxc6Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! Yc3hqps4Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! Y9a8m54pArt Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! Ycc3u8tlArt Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! YaarnsvzArt Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! Yal54fl7Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! Yda5mpfp
Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available! Nvoq4bz
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/

Art Commissions! Both SM and NonSM Available!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Community Billboard :: Buying and Selling-