The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] Light in Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 10:35 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Tumblr_inline_o2a1e7eIZY1sdkbsy_540
His spear disappeared when it went aiming at nothing, Oberon looking the events unfold with a certain annoyance. Andromeda's thinking was good and the Chimera's arrival could help.

"Oberon Shields."

He called as he saw Andromeda going for a direct approach. He quickly bent to grip back the blades he had settled on the floor before throwing the spear.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 10:42 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 7C92QEm

Light tensed up. She had no memories of someone ever being angry with her before. She gulped and responded with equal intensity, though more sorrowful.

"I don't know who either of those people are," she said in devastation. "I mean, I guess I could see myself giving up my memories for the sake of the universe but still, I don't know. I don't think it was right for you to come back. Even if I was someone special, who knows if I'll ever get my memories back. And without my memories, who knows if I'll ever see the people I love again? What if they die because I wasn't there?

"I'm sorry for asking. I just... I don't know what to do. All I've ever known is this awful place."

She was wrought with emotion. Her frustration caused her to shift between bouts of anger and sadness. She was child-like and truly inexperienced.

"I wish I had the answer," the image responded solemnly. "Usually we're very connected and I know what you're feeling, but even I have no idea why you made the decision you did. What you need to know now is that Jasper saved your life because you are friends. He has been a mentor to you for some time and, please excuse for speaking for you, Jasper, I believe he did not want to have your life be spent for naught. The person you call the ferry woman tricked you, Leviathan."

"Leviathan?" Light asked in sudden distraction. "Is that my name?"

"Oh... yes. Yes it is," the image responded with a warm smile. "Forgive me for not mentioning it before. I just thought Light was such a cute name."

"Leviathan. Sailor Leviathan... So cool..."

Leviathan's eyes sparkled in the glow of the fire. She held her hands up to her cheeks, blushing at how amazing she seemed to think she was.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 11:24 am

Callisto was busy tearing the man apart niw that she finally had him pinned, until the shadows gathered again, covering her head and front paws. Panic gripped her as she was blinded, and she snapped at the Chaos Prince with her teeth until she heard Andromeda's voice.

< I-I can't see what's going on, but okay... > She locked her jaws onto anything she could get purchase on and started to drag him where she last remembered Andromeda to be.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 11:30 am

Battle Round 3 wrote:
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 IXZD7D Oberon uses Oberon Shields (10MP) on the Chimera, Andromeda, Sedna (if possible) and Callisto (if possible)
How much power?
--base 6
----Total of 8 points added!
The Shield fails to protect Sedna!
The Shield is weaker around Callisto!

118 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 L8yx0uCallisto attempts to drag the Chaos Prince out of the shadows!
Did it hit?
How much damage?
--STR 17
--WPN 2
--ARM -2
----Total of 21 points of damage!
Callisto drags 

Battle Round Four:
16 Snake Head Oberon Shield: 8
15 Chaos Prince
 Brain Cancer: -5 HP per round until death
14 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 PPuxeT Achelois  Oberon Shield: 9
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Ce7eMA Andromeda Oberon Shield: 10
11 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 ZukxCX Nocturnus Oberon Shield: 10
118 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 L8yx0uCallisto Oberon Shield: 4
10 Chaos Prince
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 HUxoQV Sedna Paralyzed

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 IXZD7D Oberon 
8 Dragon Head Oberon Shield: 8
8 Ram Head Oberon Shield: 8
6 Chimera Body Oberon Shield: 8
6 Lion Head Oberon Shield: 8
5 Chaos Prince
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 11:37 am

As they ran up the steps to the palace, Mercury's computer began to pick up on a group of signals within it, one of them extremely powerful.

"They're definitely inside, and still fighting!" she said. The front doors were broken when they reached the top, and Mercury used the hole to get in after Mars.

The scene she came upon was hard to take in. Her visor jumped from person to person, scanning their vitals and energy levels. And was that a bear on top of someone?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 11:52 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Wigglebottoms-002
Each set of eyes narrowed on the person Achelois had indicated, their attentions divided and distracted.
We know him, the Dragon stated. Enyo did not care for him.
The bear, the Ram grumbled, working up a lather of spit in its mouth. We know that bear, too.
Both working together? the Lioness asked for their opinions, the Chimera's shoulders rolling as they prepared to pounce, to rip and tear, to rend flesh from bone. It pulls him from the shadows; is it friend or foe?
Foe! the Ram assured, We saw what it could do to us!
Lassst time it worked with these alliessss of Acheloissss, Snake pointed out shrewdly. 
But against us! Ram stated heatedly. Achelois made companions of the humans, but this bear is newly arrived! We should paralyze it, just to be sure!

Quote :
8 Ram Head spits at Callisto!
Does it hit?
--2!
Does it hit Chaos Prince?
--6!

The Chaos Prince is paralyzed! His Dexterity has been reduced! He can only do actions twice per round!

You missssed, the Snake pointed out in annoyance.
I hit the other, it is no matter! Ram defended. Breathe fire on the bear!
We do not know if it is friend or ally, the Dragon stated stoically.
Details! the Ram growled, looking over at the dragon's scaled red head, Shoot for the male, then!
The bear would also be caught, the Dragon stated again.
Roar and spread my paralysis to the bear! Then we can push it aside and burn the male! Ram said, knocking its horns into the head of the Lioness.
Snake whipped around and bit the Ram's neck, Ssstop being sssstupid! Assssk!

Is the bear friend or foe? The Chimera asked as one to Achelois.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 11:59 am

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Tumblr_najmpfFsbl1tgfqygo3_1280
She had no idea what they had just ran into, but with the unknown Chimera on the field and Callisto in her bear form hauling something out of the shadows, she didn't need much handholding. She eyed the beast, knocking a Flame Sniper arrow and aiming at the amalgamation of creatures, and called out only once before she would let it fly, "Is the creature with us or against us?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 12:06 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 YIUfnUw

As Callisto started dragging their enemy closer, Andromeda moved toward him, but then almost jumped back when the Chimera spit at their general direction. Thankfully it hit their enemy.

Suddenly, the cavalry burst in. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw Sailor Mars and Sailor Mercury themselves. Were there more of them? Hope surged in her chest at the view, and then she saw Sailor Bellatrix with them, a familiar face she recognized from some of their earlier missions. However, relief and hope quickly turned into alarm when Mars notched an arrow and aimed it toward the Chimera.

"They're with us! Both the bear and the Chimera are allies!" she said quickly.

She turned back towards the enemy, knowing she needed to get up close for this in order not to accidentally hit Callisto. She summoned her Trident, hoping she could keep hold of it this time with the enemy pinned under the bear. Once she stood right beside the two of them, with as much strength as she could muster, she jabbed the Trident into the Chaos Prince's body, specifically aiming for a spot free of bear parts, keeping hold of the Trident and ready to pull it back out right after.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 12:39 pm

Battle Round 4 wrote:
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 T8RRE5S Andromeda uses the Battle Trident of Andromeda and attempts to hit the Chaos Prince!
Does it hit?
How much damage?
--STR 13
--WPN 2
--Armor -2
--A bright light bursts forth from the Trident as it strikes the Chaos Prince's flesh, the added power of the Lost Senshi's residual Soul striking a critical blow! BONUS 8
----Total of 22 points of damage!

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 T8RRE5S Andromeda feels the energy pulsing through the trident and is thrown backward a few feet!

Quote :
This time he screamed as the light burst into his being, and forced concentration into teleporting away from the deplorable situation.

15 Chaos Prince attempts to teleport!
Did it work?

The Chaos Prince disappears from between Callisto's jaws, reappearing high over their heads in the Shadows.

The Shadows passively heal Chaos Prince!
--6 points healed!

Battle Round Four:
15 Chaos Prince
14 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 J07DuM8 Achelois  Oberon Shield: 9
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 T8RRE5S Andromeda Oberon Shield: 10
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Pbucket[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 FYk8qeRMars 
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 PYOnTy8 Bellatrix 
11 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 H9tY2Q0 Nocturnus Oberon Shield: 10
10 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Pbucket[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Jd4mVWkMercury
118 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 BvznKUCCallisto Oberon Shield: 4
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 ORkerl0 Sedna Paralyzed

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 FryFB4t Oberon 
8 Chaos Prince
6 Chimera Body Oberon Shield: 8

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Pbucket
Mars nodded at Andromeda's assertions and lowered her aim from the Chimera, closing the gap to stand beside Achelois, aiming for the person sprawled on the floor being dragged from the shadows by Callisto; behind Callisto she saw two forms - Sailor Sedna, sprawled on the floor, and the young Sailor Nocturnus standing nearby, protecting a form she could barely make out on the wall. Her jaw clenched and heart constricted to see the small girl there; it was true that ChibiUsa had faced great threats when she was young, but that did not erase the unfairness of it all. She needed more information - what was wrong with Sedna, what was Nocturnus guarding, was this man alone - was this the leader? She kept her aim on him but did not fire as Andromeda burst forward and stabbed him with a trident --

The resulting burst of light made her squint in its suddenness, daring not to blink unless she missed something. Andromeda was thrown back and the light went out, and the man disappeared from beneath the bear. 

"Mercury!" she cried unnecessarily, her eyes searching the darkness that clung to the room, her pointed finger following her, waiting for Mercury's indication.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 10th September 2017, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 12:51 pm

Callisto was able to see again as she dragged the Chaos Prince out of the shadows, and she flinched as the Chimera spat in her direction. Instead, it hit the man pinned under her, and she redoubled her grip as Andromeda approache with her trident.

Mars, Mercury, and a third senshi burst into the room, weapons drawn, and she felt even more confident that they could win than before.

When the trident stabbed into him, Callisto reeled from the blinding light that it shone with. She growled and blinked to clear her vision, but the man had teleported away in the confusion.

< Where did he go? >
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 12:58 pm

Sailor Mercury kept Andromeda's words in mind, marking the Chimera as a friend, strange as it was. The source of Chaos in the room disappeared from under Callisto, and she was already searching for him as Mars called for her.

"He's hiding above us, in the shadows!" she pointed out where her visor indicated, and then switched to backing up the rest of the group.

"Shabon Spray Freezing!"

Mercury's cold fog spread across the floor of the palace, obscuring the senshi, the Chimera and the injured girl at the same time. If he tried to attack, he would have to do it blindly, and he'd he bogged down if he descended again. It would not affect who she considered allies, however.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 1:49 pm

Battle Round 4 wrote:
10 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Sprite_SailorMercury03_zpsirtnll1u Mercury uses Shabon Spray Freezing (3MP)
Allies will have a +1 to 'did it hit' rolls; dex -2 for enemies in the mist!

Mars followed Mercury's indication and charged up her attack, gathering energy in the form of fire, tears coming unbidden to her eyes as she powered it with every emotion she had been suppressing, the pain of losing Venus first and foremost. So many had been lost in this stupid war - her despair gave her arrow weight, her regret made it shine, but her hope and passion for this person's demise gave it shape and size, and when it was burning at her cheeks, brighter than any she had fired in recent memory, she loosed it at him, gauging how he would move, how he would attempt to evade. 

It would not miss.

Battle Round Four wrote:
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Sprite_SailorMars03_zps1wdebm7n Mars uses her ultimate attack, putting all of her power and energy into it!
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Sprite_SailorMars03_zps1wdebm7n Mars uses Flame Sniper (36 MP) and attacks the Chaos Prince!
Does it hit?
--Auto Hit!
How much damage?
--CTRL 9
--MP 18
--Shadow Armor -5
----Total of 24 points of damage!

Battle Round Four:
15 Chaos Prince
14 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 PPuxeT Achelois  Oberon Shield: 9
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Ce7eMA Andromeda Oberon Shield: 10
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Sprite_SailorMars03_zps1wdebm7n Mars 
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 YxzMnW Bellatrix 
11 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 ZukxCX Nocturnus Oberon Shield: 10
10 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Sprite_SailorMercury03_zpsirtnll1u Mercury
118 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 L8yx0uCallisto Oberon Shield: 4
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 HUxoQV Sedna Paralyzed

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 IXZD7D Oberon 
8 Chaos Prince
6 Chimera Body Oberon Shield: 8
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 1:52 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Wigglebottoms-002
Where? the Ram called as the target disappeared, completely foregoing any reaction to finding that the Bear was an ally and not an enemy.
All four heads followed the finger of a new arrival - frilly skirt, long boots, girl: an ally - but the enemy was not fully revealed to them until hit with a fiery arrow from another of the daintily-clad new arrivals. 
There! the Dragon spoke, and opened its mouth to summon fire to its maw.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 1:52 pm

She did not expect to get that strong of a reaction from her Trident when she used it, but the bright light shone unexpectedly and seemed to be especially efficient against him, since it was the first time she had heard him scream. The sheer force of it knocked her back, too, the energy pulsing along her hands, and she was momentarily stunned by what just happened. Was the trident special in some way? She knew it was connected to her planet and wondered if that was what made it especially deadly or some other thing. She had considered attacking the Chaos enemy with pure planetary energy, but she knew she didn’t have much magic left.

She had enough for one last shot, though. And if the Trident was as effective as it had proved…

He had disappeared again in the confusion.

But then Mercury pointed out where he was, and Mars attacked…

And Andromeda aimed.

She called forth every drop of magic within her, all her anguish over everything that had happened up until this point, even the things she could not remember.

And channeled it into… “Andromeda Ocean Fury!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 2:17 pm

Battle Round Four wrote:
Quote :
The arrow had gone right through him. As the shadows gathered to heal him, he glared down at the Senshi gathered with malice, gritting his teeth at having forgotten to bar the exit. If there hadn't been reinforcements, they would have been finished! As Mars had gathered her energies, so had he. He regained them quickly, amassing power all around him - he would kill them, as he had killed others; they were nine and he but one, but he was worth so much more than they! 

After so much time, so much calculated planning, he would not let it end here, like this! Not without taking them with him!
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 T8RRE5S Andromeda uses Andromeda Ocean Fury (10 MP) 
Did it hit?
--Autohit - ultimate attack
How much damage?
--CTRL 6
--MP 5
--Collector Item Bonus: 9
--Armor -5
----Total of 18 points of damage!

8 Chaos Prince is healed by the shadows!
8 Chaos Prince uses Ultimate Darkness on the party!
How much damage?
--CTRL 25
----Total of 31 points of damage per person!
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 J07DuM8 Achelois has 9 HP remaining
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 T8RRE5S Andromeda has 8 HP remaining
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Pbucket[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 FYk8qeRMars is Knocked Out!
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 PYOnTy8 Bellatrix is Knocked Out!
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 H9tY2Q0 Nocturnus is Knocked Out!
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Pbucket[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Jd4mVWkMercury is Knocked Out!
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 BvznKUCCallisto has 14 HP remaining
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 ORkerl0 Sedna has 1 HP remaining
 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 FryFB4t Oberon is Knocked Out
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 PJkdMFRibbon is Knocked Out

Battle Round Four:
15 Chaos Prince
14 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 J07DuM8 Achelois
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 T8RRE5S Andromeda 
13 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Pbucket[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 FYk8qeRMars 
12 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 PYOnTy8 Bellatrix 
11 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 H9tY2Q0 Nocturnus
10 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Jd4mVWkMercury
11/8 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 BvznKUCCallisto
[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 ORkerl0 Sedna Paralyzed

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 FryFB4t Oberon 
8 Chaos Prince
6 Chimera Body Oberon Shield: 8

End of Round 4

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 10th September 2017, 9:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 2:21 pm

Sailor Leviathan.. that was Light's real name. Jasper held back a chuckle as he mused over its connotations. If there was any corollation between Earth legends of a powerful sea creature and the pink-haired princess, it would have explained the presence of her aquatic powers. The remote communication with the river's surface merely proved to be icing on the cake.

When the reflection of Leviathan presumed to speak for him, Jasper shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "She's right. I must have taken offense to the ferrywoman's behavior." He glanced up either direction of the River of Oblivion, then balled his right hand into a fist and pressed it into his awaiting palm. "If I meet that scoundrel again, I'll kill-"

Leviathan's friend blinked once, seeming to recall one other important fact at that very moment. "Wait.. she might have been dead when we met her. In that case, I'll break her arms off and stick the fingers up her nose."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 2:40 pm

Quote :
As Andromeda's attack struck him full-on, light bursting all around him, he grew weak, but was not defeated. He laughed as the fog cleared, giving him vantage over the senshi below. From nine to three... He laughed.

"And now you see exactly what kind of chance you had from the beginning. It was generous of me, was it not? To let you think you could win, to let you die fighting, believing there was some chance that you could make a difference - think of it as a gift as the torch officially passes out of the hands of the likes of the Sailor Senshi, and onto me." He swept his arms out slowly, gracefully, and lowered so that they could see him better. 

"With their support wavering by the second, it won't be long now before your Queens are overpowered and fall, and Cosmos with them. Soon I shall take my rightful place as King of this galaxy, and everything will be as it should be - in darkness, in greed and fear, jealousy and hatred. Take heart - the Galaxy will be stronger for it, and when we wage war against those smaller galaxies we will take on their power and strength - enough so that we will have a chance when Andromeda Galaxy comes in a few million years."

"The Milky Way will survive, because of your sacrifice - doesn't that make you feel good?" he teased, a bark of malicious laughter following.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 2:43 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Crysta14

Mercury watched as Mars put all she was into her single arrow, and pierced him straight through. A tidal wave of water connected with him next from Andromeda, and Mercury was preparing to join them with Mercury Aqua Rhapsody when a burst of power exploded towards them before her scanner could even warn her it was building up. She let out a cry of pain and was thrown to the ground, and her vision faded quickly. She could only catch sight of Mars on the ground, not moving, before she lost consciousness.

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Sailor13

Callisto's entire body hurt as she struggled to recover from the last attack that hit her. Her bear form shrank and changed until she was human again, only amplifying how much pain she felt with the absence of rage or adrenaline to hide it. She groaned and pushed herself back up, looking around. There were so many on the floor, and they weren't stirring at all... 

Had he... had he killed them? There were no voices in her head anymore, so she received no immediate answer. It couldn't be... They had been so close! And yet there he was, floating above the few who were still here. She wasn't sure whether to feel angry or feel broken. What else could they even do? 

"This can't be it...." she said, voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 2:44 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Achelo10
Yes, her anger was being satiated as she watched attack after attack land on him.  She had momentarily been distracted by the crystal still in his hand when she was questioned but luckily Andromeda had answered for her quickly.  Things were going to somewhat end well if they could just-

They were so close, now over half their team was knocked out or worse.  She couldn't think about worse, not now.  Of course things couldn't go easily, that never happened.  For a second she focused on the knot of cells she had encouraged earlier, her anger fueling them.  She could attack again, add more, bring him to his knees.  And yet, even though she felt driven by her anger, the long game still needed to be played.  She called forth her calm energy and split it among herself, Andromeda and Callisto.  To the Lion, the only head still up, she called out for him to retreat back behind them just in case.

Heals:
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 2:46 pm

Her attack burst forth, and then… Darkness. There was only darkness that was pressing on all sides, sapping her energy. Her shield took the brunt of it, but its strength quickly blew through the defense and hit her, throwing her on the ground as she felt most of her vitality gone. Once the worst of it was over, she blinked up at the ceiling, wondering if she was dead. They all probably should be, from the feeling of that blow. What about the ones who didn’t even have shields to protect them?

She quickly sat up, finding herself miraculously still able to stand, but was met with a horrifying view when she reassessed the room.

Almost everyone was lying motionless with their eyes closed. Bellatrix. Oberon. Nocturnus. Mercury. Even Mars.

With every body that she spotted, her panic continued to mount, her gaze dashing from one to the other. Were they all dead?

She whipped around to look at their enemy and her heart was seized in ice when she saw him still standing. No. Impossible.

Was this it? They had given everything—she had given everything—and it still wasn’t enough. And now they were decimated, most of them unconscious if not dead. She had not checked any of them yet, too frozen on her spot as she stared at their enemy.

Despair clawed upon her heart, trying to drag her down. All hope is lost, it was trying to say. Who are you kidding? Sailor Venus died fighting him. Now Mars and Mercury probably did as well. Who are you to think you can beat him? You’ve been a senshi but for five very short years. They are the legendary senshi who have been fighting for millennia.

The burden of it weighed upon her shoulders, tried to push her to the ground. Yet Andromeda stood, refusing to drown in the hopelessness. She could still stand. She even had a few drops of magic left in her. As long as she was standing, she would continue to fight. No matter who she was or what she was capable of.

She glanced at those that remained. Achelois. Callisto. Sedna.

Then she felt Achelois' power, always so familiar, brushing upon her like an old friend, and her back straightened.

If this were down to the four of them… If they must die for this…

< We are taking him out with us, > she sent through the link, her resolve unshaken.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 2:52 pm

Quote :
14 [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 J07DuM8 Achelois uses Wide Heal (3MP) on Achelois, Andromeda, and Callisto
How much healed?
--CTRL 22
--MP 2
----Total of 27 to be split
Achelois, Andromeda, and Callisto gain 9 HP
Quote :
He raised a brow as Achelois healed two of the still-conscious senshi and herself, and he shook his head, "You'll never learn, but that's a given trait for Senshi, isn't it? Fight until you die. I can help with that.

He put his finger to his lips thoughtfully, his dark eyes moving from one to another in turn, "Let's see... Sedna's too easy - she can't fight back and she can't move, so let's let her be for now. So now... Callisto, Andromeda, or Achelois... Whom to kill first... How about---"

He froze, a curious expression coming over him. He shook his head and grimaced, then grabbed his head with both hands. "What - " he bit off his question with a shudder, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Obviously struggling, he thrashed this way and that, his eyes wide with terror. Shadows surrounded him, but they could not fix the damage that had been done, the cancer that had been spreading within him. He lost altitude as he lost other functions, finally falling freely to hit against the ground hard at the foot of the throne he had occupied. He gurgled, and twitched, and was suddenly silent and still.

The Chaos Prince has been Defeated.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 10th September 2017, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 4:38 pm

Quote :
Roughly, her eyes as fierce as her expression was flat, Achelois tore Enyalius’s crystal from the dying thing’s grasp, her booted foot settling in the pit of his arm as she pulled it free, only too aware of the dullness of the crystal’s glow, the shadow around the light of Enya’s soul. As bits of darkness faded all around them, no longer held in sway to the substance that had made up the Chaos Prince, her eyes caught on the door that the crystal pulled towards, and she dutifully followed the pull. She knew where it led, she knew what to expect beyond: the Galaxy Cauldron, immense in its power and its purpose, the place where stars are born and where stars finally die, the birthplace of crystals and seeds and the melting pot of souls once their lives ended, from the weakest to the most powerful. With her free hand she opened the door, pushing it aside ahead of her, and strode purposefully down the pathway towards the swirling mass of light and darkness, of energy and consciousness in its purest form. This was where Enya’s soul was to return, this was where her own was to go, where they could be together eternally…

But it had not been their time.

She threw herself to one knee and plunged her hand into the swirling matter, letting it flow and ebb around Enya’s crystal, giving it new life. It was all about the balance - it always had been, from the first moment of her life and until the last, the Balance was what she fought for, and now the Galaxy itself was off-kilter, more so than she could have ever imagined. The Galaxy needed them - she and Enyalius - to help restore that balance, especially with so many senshi dead, their tombs filling the overcrowded gravesite just beyond this very place. She grit her teeth at their memory, the injustice fueling a rage and purpose so deep within her that she could barely contain it. The predators’ population needed to be culled to return the ecosystem to its rightful order. They would fix this, she and Enya; they would avenge all of those lost lives in their fight against darkness, destroying those agents of Chaos that had were in such great numbers. Together they could make it right, and bring peace to the souls of those poor young senshi who had also died far before their time. She could feel the strength building in her hand, and she fed it her own power, coaxing the healing energy to reform her partner’s body, focusing only on the image of Enyalius in her mind --

“Wait!” a small voice cried in surprise, and in response to the small, probing whisper of energy at her back, Achelois stiffened and sent back a burst of power. The being flew back, but immediately power and energy surrounded her in a rush of raw strength, threatening to crush her, so immense was its ability. Achelois choked, barely able to breathe, but still her eyes focused on the bronze colored Sailor Crystal in her hand, the image of Enyalius fixed in her mind, her purpose fueling her. She needed Enyalius, not just for her own selfishness, but to restore the Balance of the Galaxy, to wrest it from the depths of Chaos and return it to its rightful state. Moments more, that’s all she needed - just a few more seconds, and Enyalius could be restored, and, together, they would --

Quote :

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 YQTL9R7The Crone appeared at the scene and stooped above the still form of the Chaos Prince, tapping him gently with her cane before cracking a small smile. "Good riddance," she croaked, then turned towards the gathered group of senshi, looking at them critically, as though evaluating their status; with a nod and a snap of her fingers, each Senshi was brought back from the brink of death, strong enough now to stand and move, though not well enough to be anywhere near back to normal. Still bruised and battered, the Crone raised her arms as if to remedy that, and stopped dead, her head shooting to the doors Achelois had disappeared through, and she vanished.

DM wrote:
The way to the Galaxy Cauldron is open; characters are welcome to follow to see what is to happen next and react; however, Achelois's path has already been determined, please do not attempt interacting with her XD cause i already have this written out thank you♥

oh ps if you're not on atm you can totally pretend your character followed to react, or have them chill in the big room, whatever XD

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 10th September 2017, 9:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 5:00 pm

She had hit him, and it had hurt him. Mars had been satisfied with that as the shadows rushed towards her and hit her at her very core. She felt the strength leaving her, felt the darkness enveloping her in more ways than one, and she was almost okay with that. They were already there at the Cauldron; her soul wouldn't have far to travel. She would be with Minako again, and hit her for doing something so stupid, and yell at her for daring to leave her, and hug her and finally let everything else she had been holding in go. 

Her knees hit the mosaic floor, and the tears that had blurred her vision finally fell.

She'd be leaving Usagi behind, and it broke her heart. 

She stirred, taking her first deep breath in what felt like hours, but what had only been minutes. She was alive, but hurting all over; even that deep breath seemed to cost her, her ribs straining against her lungs in a painful way. Hearing shuffling and the movement of robes, she pulled herself to a sitting position, found their enemy dead on the floor, fading away to dust before her very eyes, and looked to the open double doors beyond, to the left of the throne and dais. Lights swirled softly in the cavernous room beyond, and Mars forced herself to her feet.

Something was happening in there, and she would see what that was.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 5:23 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 0Hw2Kdw

The blackness left her slowly - she wanted to move but even opening her eyes took a lot more energy than she currently had. What-? What had happened?

As if a veil was lifted, Bellatrix remembered those few moments before everything went dark. She had arrived, joined the others in the chaotic fight with Mars and Mercury. It had felt rejuvenating, to know that she had made it, she could help in the fight. To be able to help make a difference. As she stood there, looking for the best opportunity to strike in the rush of battle, some dark energy burst around the group. Bellatrix had been thrown across the room, and everything had faded black before she hit the ground.

Bellatrix shivered, forcing her eyes open - having her eyes closed reminded her too much of that darkness. Had that been death? She didn't know, wasn't sure she wanted to know. She was here now though, and she struggled to her feet, feeling aches and weakness trying to pull her back down again.

The first thing she noticed was that there were other bodies currently on the ground - that sent another shiver through her, and she didn't want to think of it too much. She took stock of the rest of her surroundings and noticed the Crone standing there. Bellatrix was surprised to see the strange woman, but that surprise was short-lived as the Crone promptly disappeared, her gaze shooting to a pair of strange crystal doors. Just beyond, lights shimmered and swirled.

Curiosity pulled at her, a need to see what was going on. Although a part of her wanted to stay behind, to check on the other fallen senshi, a fear of what she would find if she inspected the others more closely kept her far away from all of them, and instead, Bellatrix began to move towards the strange doors. It felt like something important was happening within.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 5:26 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 7C92QEm

Sailor Leviathan smirked at Jasper's comment. She wasn't sure what any of it meant. She knew the "ferry woman" was a person who hurt her, but she couldn't fathom feeling angry at all, given she had no idea who the person was. She almost wished she could meet the enemy here and now, even if they were terrifying, to give them a piece of her mind.

But why even be angry? What was there to be angry for? Who was she without her memories. Maybe she was better without them. The woman in the river was beautiful... if she was a "piece of her," did that mean that she was the ugly half? The evil half? She sure felt that way.

"Sailor Leviathan... it's a cool name but it means nothing to me. What even means anything to me? All I know is you two... and this place... this empty place..."

Her yellow eyes gazed over as she peered into the very river that stole everything from her.

"...this nothingness."
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 5:27 pm

At the Cauldron wrote:

Hold,” a raspy voice commanded, and the power around her faded to manageable levels, her blood returning to her limbs and consciousness returning fully to her mind. Light shone behind her, but she would not be so distracted - she kept her hand in the tide of the Galaxy Cauldron, focused on her purpose - “Sailor Achelois, Senshi of the Balance of Nature,” the voice continued; she knew who was talking, but she would not be persuaded so easily. “Child, for Cosmos’s sake, show your elder some respect.” 

Against her will, her attention was turned to the shining form of the Crone behind her, though, mercifully, her hand, and Enyalius’s crystal within it, remained suspended in the sparkling matter of the universe. “You cannot stop me, Old One - I will restore her --

The Crone shrugged and cut her off, “You’re right, I can’t. I cannot interfere with the Will of a Senshi; however, she can.” She hooked her thumb to point at a small Guardian who hovered suspended above the pathway, her pearlescent eyes focused on Achelois, one small hand outstretched; the power that had nearly undone her had been from the Guardian of the Cauldron. “What you are doing is against the natural State -

Her death was against the natural state!” Achelois snapped.

Her death was unfortunate, but Senshi die at the hands of Chaos - that is the natural state--

Chaos did not kill her, I did,” Achelois interrupted, “Everything surrounding her death was unnatural, and now she is needed.”

“Needed?” the Crone repeated, her question leading, toying, almost as though she was waiting for something. 

Achelois stared straight at her, feeling the strength stirring within the crystal in her palm and taking heart from it. “The Galaxy is unbalanced. Even with the Chaos Prince dead, there are not enough senshi to battle the darkness of the planets - the graveyard was enough proof of that. Even with their leader gone we are fighting a losing battle, and we need more strength. Enyalius’s strength and experience would help tip that balance back and help set things to right. I will not let her slip through my fingers when I can yet do something.” 

The Crone regarded her carefully, thoughtfully. “You do this not for your own selfish heart, but for the Balance of the Galaxy, you say? To help tip the scales back towards the Cosmos from the Chaos?”

“Yes,” Achelois replied cautiously, getting the sense that the Crone had something in mind that she may not like.

And if another could be brought back instead, someone who would do more good than Sailor Enyalius in restoring the Balance, would you release Enyalius’s soul to the Cauldron?

Achelois frowned, her heart squeezing painfully in her chest. She wanted Enya back. She wanted her support, her companionship, her voice and her eyes, her smile and her frown. She wanted her partner, she wanted that easy feeling, but if the Crone had another in mind, one who would better avenge the fallen senshi and return the scales to even, she had no right to return Enya in their place. Her mind betrayed her heart as her head nodded positively, though her hand clutched the crystal stronger, unwilling to let it go until this unknown person were to appear. 

“Eh?” the Crone prompted, unwilling to let the nonverbal answer slide.

“Yes,” Achelois sounded, though she barely escaped biting her own tongue. 

The Crone cackled, “You would trade the very mate of your soul to bring Balance?” 

Achelois didn’t answer this tease, glaring up at the old woman contemptuously - was it all for show? Just some way to mock her pain? She was about to admonish the old woman when the cackle ended suddenly --

“Then I was right in thinking I had found my successor at last. Make a deal with me - trade me your future, and I will restore Enyalius.

She eyed the old woman shrewdly, forming questions in her mind as she noted the eagerness of the crone to make the deal, the ease at which she offered Enyalius’s life in exchange for Achelois’s future - it was made too easily. Whatever the crone wanted, it was apparently worth more. “Who are you, and what would my future hold if I were to trade it to you?”

The old woman stood taller in her wine-red robes, clutching her walking staff as the too-young eyes looked out at her from the wizened face, and her voice, still raspy and cracking, explained. “I am the Crone of Cosmos - the Eldest of its Guardians, the Solitary One; if you trade your future to me, you will become my apprentice, and will eventually take on this mantle as your own. You will cease to be a Sailor Senshi, a Maiden of Cosmos, to become the Crone. You will no longer fight Chaos directly, but serve the Maidens in their fight, supporting them in indirect ways to keep the Balance of Nature in check, as I have been doing.”

“Your life will be measured in Eons, you will outlive thousands, but in your own subtle ways you will sometimes be the difference between success and failure of the entire Galaxy. We are agents of the Balance. If you trade me your future and become my apprentice, I will train you as best I can, passing on my secrets and my ways to you that you may serve the Balance far better than you can now.”

Eons… She thought back, remembering their every encounter with the Crone, sensing her strengths as well as her weaknesses; she could not interfere with a person’s will - that much was made apparent in how she did not reveal Enyalius’s secret - but she granted them potions and items that had saved them on many occasions, granted them safe passage and resistance to obstacles that would otherwise have lead to their downfall. She had been important to their own missions, and doubtless countless besides; if she took her up on her offer, she could make that same difference… She half-smiled despite herself; in some ways, it would be as though returning to the job she had held before Enya had crash-landed on her world: subtly manipulating forces in the natural environment to ensure that no one side overpowered another in the ecosystem of her planet; this time it would just be on a grander scale with more hanging in the balance. Beyond that, it felt right to her, as though it may well be her destiny, if such things existed. “More,” she prompted. 

In our duties -- “ the crone started, but Achelois interrupted. 

She would accept the deal, but she would not do so before renegotiating the terms. “I want more. I will accept your offer and trade you my future - I will become your apprentice and eventually take your place as the next Crone of Cosmos, but in return I want more senshi restored - I want all of them.” She kept her eyes steady on the old woman, challenging her to deny the bargain.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 5:45 pm

[HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 Ribbon-002
Her head rolled to the side, and she found that the pressure that had been a constant on her was gone. Her eyes open, her head was still groggy as it tried to figure out what was going on. She was sitting on the floor now, no longer thrust onto the wall, fighting for air; her hands pressed against the cold floor. She breathed freely, but the panic still choked her as she looked around frantically - was he still there? Was Nocturnus in danger? Had the galaxy fallen? Her heart battered against her chest as she looked around and saw so many on the ground; were they...? 

But then they were up and moving, and her relief almost made her cry. There was no sign of Him - whether he were alive or dead, they did not seem worried so the problem was handled in one way or another. Her eyes fell on Nocturnus and she went to her knees, crawling forward with tender muscles until she reached the small form, finding her still alive and feeling overwhelmingly grateful for that. As the small girl came-to, Ribbon held her gently, but tightly. 

"Thank you.

The phrase was quiet and simple, but it was honest, and it was all that the girl could manage, completely overcome with what had happened, what they had been through, what she had almost done and how the others had almost done - what Nocturnus had done. 

Something was happening across the room, at the door He had often tried to enter, but had always been barred from doing so by some unknown force. Now the way was open and clear, and senshi were walking towards it as lights flashed inside. She was curious - what was in there? What had he been trying to do in there - what was happening in there now? But she felt she didn't deserve to know these answers; regardless, she wouldn't leave Nocturnus. If Nocturnus went, she would follow, but if she stayed, so would Ribbon. She watched, though; for signs of Him, for traces of danger, for the moment others realized what, exactly, she had done, and decided what her punishment would be for it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 5:46 pm

Oberon trashed awake, his mind reaching to make sure every dots in his mind was still alive and breathing, his wings twitching uncomfortably behind him. He went from his position to his knees, his whole body - or this body that wasn't exactly his, not even - tensed by the onslaught of panic that took him but never reached anyone else still connected.

They were still alive.
But it wasn't over?

He scrambled to his feet, lifted with the help of his wings that were slowly trying to move past the discomfort caused by falling unconscious, the wings slightly wrinkled here and there. He looked for everyone around, his mind going out to Nocturnus and Ribbon, his heart almost stopping from relief when both girls seemed to be fine. Roughed up, like all of them, but alive.

< I am well enough... > he sent for someone else far from here, inner voice wavering as he kept this simple sentence out of the group communication.

Some of the awaken senshi were walking toward the same place so with the confirmation of his still alive allies, he slowly floated to follow as well, not exactly curious anymore, but following absently out of habits. The faster they left this place, the better. They had won, but sincerely, what had he done in all of this?

When he arrived at the other side, he wasn't all that much surprised to see Achelois and the Crone. She had been there to save her lover, hadn't she? He kept himself near the door, though not blocking access for anyone following, crossing small arms against his chest and watching.

Living for thousands of years and more, right?

A curse more than a blessed duty, really.

Not that it was any of his business.

But right now he wished chuckling bitterly wasn't inappropriate, so instead, he kept to himself, lips tracing a fine line. He ignored the other minds in his and just sought for the one presence who could keep him grounded.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 6:07 pm

Quote :
All of them?” The Crone repeated, looking to the Guardian of the Cauldron --

All who have died in this war, all of the Senshi who were surprised by this Chaos Prince’s forces, all who were overpowered and outnumbered and killed before their rightful time. I want them all back, all who were lost in these past months since the trap was laid for us on that planet with the metal maze. I will trade my future for all their lives, not just Enyalius’s. This would be the best way to restore balance, to make the fight even again, do you not agree?” she challenged yet again.

The Crone stared right back at her incredulously, then cackled. “Restoring the Senshi will not restore the other lives lost, nor repair the damage done to their worlds. That is beyond our power - “

But restoring them is possible, and would be quickest in bringing Balance back to the Galaxy,” Achelois insisted. “If that is to be my duty as well as yours, I see no better deal than this - it is mutually beneficial, and well worth the apparent ages I have of servitude ahead of me.”

The Crone cackled again, This will be the steepest price paid for a Crone - steeper even than my own!” She hobbled forward, offering Achelois her hand. Achelois reached for it with her free hand, but then the crone hesitated. “All pure senshi will be restored and returned to the planets from which they died - Restored in the purest sense of the word.” Achelois nodded - with Chaos weakened by the loss of its prince, a surprise senshi resurrection may give them the edge they needed, no matter where they reformed in relation to the Chaotic forces - “But in this deal the Crystal you hold will not be included.

Now Achelois pulled back her hand, her brows creasing, “Why not her?

The Crone frowned regretfully, “Her soul remains tainted by Chaos - her restoration may still tip the balance against us, rather than for us; she may still be in Chaos’s thrall, an abomination as a Senshi that serves it, rather than Cosmos. Cosmos will not allow me to bring her back; however, if you release her to the Cauldron, eventually the crystal will be cleansed in its light, the shadow of Chaos pulled out to form something different; in a few thousand years a new Senshi will return to that planet.”

“But it will not be her,” Achelois concluded, following the Crone’s train of thought even as her rebellious heart redoubled her efforts to heal the crystal in her hand. The Crone may not be able to restore her, but she, Achelois, was not yet the Crone. But a few moments more, and maybe…

“No, Child, it will not be her. The woman you knew will be unmade with that crystal; her consciousness may yet be able to continue on in the Cauldron, but it is unknown.” 

But before you were willing to restore her; it is then a question of her, or all the other senshi?

“Yes.”

Achelois nodded thoughtfully, then offered her hand once again. The Crone brightened, and took her hand eagerly, as though proud of her decision. As they shook, she stated, “I choose both.” The confusion that crossed the Crone’s face was outshone by the multitude of multicolored lights that exploded into being behind them. 

The Cauldron burst open, releasing hundreds of Sailor Crystals, fully formed, protecting sparks of light that was each senshi’s own Soul. These crystals flew out of the whirling mass of starlight and matter and over the heads of the Senshi gathered by the door, spinning joyously through the hallway, banishing the shadows that remained in Galactica Palace as they threw open the doors and escaped into the light of the Galactic Center. As they shot up through the air, a Chimera on the ground looked up after them in a mix of awe, confusion, and surprise, a globule of spit following their ascent into space. All around the Chimera, the headstones of the graveyard started to vanish, disappearing as their owners were returned to life, their own life, allowed to continue on in their own way, fighting against the Chaos that still overflowed within the galaxy. Given a second chance, and able to work together, the Sailor Senshi of the Milky Way would undoubtedly triumph.

Back in the chamber of the Cauldron, Achelois released the astonished Crone’s hand and stood, cradling a small bundle in her arms. 

Tricky girl,” the Crone commented with a smirk, “You’ll do fine.” She paused, shaking her finger at Achelois, “But you’ll have to be careful with that - as I said, she is still tainted by Chaos; you yourself may one day have to have her killed for the good of the Galaxy, remember that. I will go handle the Guardian; be prepared to leave when I get back,” she said, eyeing the weary group of senshi by the door. “We will begin your training on your own planet,” she offered without question, and hobbled off, making placating gestures to the tiny sprite of the Cauldron. 

And so Achelois turned to the rest of them, looking the same and yet different, as though her transition from Sailor Senshi to something else apparent despite their usual senses. In her arms, wrapped in a blanket of black and grey and trimmed in copper, was an infant with soft brown hair, sleeping quietly. 

OOC:

Quote :

/ end of Kyra controlling things; interactions reopened for Achelois, etc.

Crone will be healing people tomorrow so if you enjoy playing as though you're in pain, ham it up while you can XD and can totally answer questions from certain party members about certain other stranded party members ;D

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 6th June 2017, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 6:21 pm

As the lights of the many star seeds burst around them, Oberon's wings folded on his back as he leaned against the door to support himself. His eyes followed the small balls of life as they left, something like a smile stretching his lips.

They called it a happy ending on Earth didn't they?
Though he kept on paying attention to his surroundings, he didn't speak.

This wasn't his moment, nor were they his friends. They were allies he very much felt responsible for - even if he shouldn't - young children he preferred to see live instead of die, but it was their moment to celebrate their being alive, their friends being well and a new chance being given to them all.

Hopefully, his mind would be assaulted more by joy than pain in the next few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Light in Darkness   [HC Event] Light in Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] Light in Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top