The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Challenge] May ~ Scenarios

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Challenge] May ~ Scenarios Empty
PostSubject: [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios   [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios I_icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 6:06 am

[Challenge] May ~ Scenarios Xt655NJ

Welcome to the May Writing Challenge!

What's a writing challenge, you ask? Writing challenges are when I give you prompts or specific guidelines you must adhere to in your writing or give you specific goals to reach and everyone who manages to do the task successfully is a winner. This isn't a contest, so no one will be voting or choosing winners. Everyone is a winner! Isn't that awesome?

Well, as long as you meet the goal anyways.

This month, our theme is.... *drumroll*

Scenarios!

For this challenge, I will be giving you a list of 10 scenarios generated by the Writing Challenge Generator. Your job is to pick one (or even combine two or more) to write a story with. Remember to state your chosen scenario(s) at the top of your post please.

And of course, keep all stories PG-13.

There is no maximum word limit, and the minimum is 300 words.

Here are the scenarios:
Quote :

1. The story ends in a graveyard. A character will prepare for a birthday, but the action goes terribly wrong.
  2. A character becomes pessimistic during the story. The story must have a singer in it. The story must involve a wand in the beginning. The story takes place at midnight exactly.
  3. A character dyes their hair. During the story, a character is involved in a legal dispute. The story must involve a cloak in the beginning.
  4. The story starts during a religious ceremony. During the story, there is a fight. A character becomes misunderstood during the story. During the story, a character breaks something important to them.
  5. A character is lovelorn throughout most of the story. During the story, a character makes a life-changing decision.
  6. The story starts in a high tower or building. During the story, someone is framed for something they didn't do. A character kills someone, but the action turns into something else.
  7. The story ends during a jailbreak. During the story, a well-established leader steps down.
  8. The story must have a fairy involved in the middle. The story must involve a costume in it.
  9. The story must involve a pendant at the end. A character takes a test.
  10. The story starts in an attic. The story takes place ten years in the past. During the story, a character becomes pregnant.

Everyone who posts a piece that meets the outlined guidelines above will win the challenge! And when you have won enough challenges, you got these awesome bumpers!

[Challenge] May ~ Scenarios Cqgu9B4 [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios 2Qh98B3 [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios XEE3MAb [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios Y8pZmsI

So what are you waiting for? Get writing! You have until May 31, 2016 to post your story.

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 29th May 2016, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios   [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios I_icon_minitime3rd May 2016, 12:22 am

I don't remember whether it has to be SM related or not in the challenges?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios   [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios I_icon_minitime3rd May 2016, 2:07 am

This could be some great practice, though I'd also like to know if having it to do with sailor moon is a requirement.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios   [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios I_icon_minitime3rd May 2016, 4:55 am

Nope, can be any story.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios   [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 11:24 pm

Bumping this for funsies
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios   [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios I_icon_minitime31st May 2016, 11:14 am

A character is lovelorn throughout most of the story. During the story, a character makes a life-changing decision.

The bar was packed when he walked in, filled to the brim by people looking for a place to escape from the desert's heat outside. He didn't particularly care about the sunlight, but to keep up appearances, he wore a dark brown, wide brimmed hat that kept the harsh rays out of his eyes. Some called them cowboy hats, connecting them to old stories of people who drove cattle across plains that no longer existed, but most didn't believe it. His leather boots tracked sand onto the stone floor as he passed through, ignoring the welcome mat. 

No one payed attention to the red haired man in the ragged cloak and clothing, his shaved beard growing back in an unkempt stubble. The only real thing that stood out about him was the guitar strapped to his back, kept in near peak condition. ti was one of the very few things he cared about these days.

He sat down on a stool, not bothering to take his hat off, and the bartender set a large mug of pale, murky liquid in front of him. It was mostly straight alcohol, diluted by fruit juice. Beer was hard to come by in these parts, but he didn't mind it. He didn't mind much anymore. The red haired man sipped at his drink, and then unfastened the decorative clip attached to his cloak. It was made of solid silver, and made to look like a fox's face, two tiny sapphires serving as eyes. He cradled it in his rough hand like a piece of glass, staring with dull yellow eyes that betrayed his mind being somewhere else. He still missed Yua, and he was still just as pathetic as he was years ago.

"Back again, Diego?" His fingers gripped the fox clip, and he looked up at the bartender. He shook his head and went back to cleaning a glass. "This is the third day in a row this week you've dragged yourself in here. If you didn't keep this town clean of worse scum, I'd cut off your tab..." Diego snorted and took another measured sip.

"I'll pay you back," he grumbled. Whenever that corrupted governor gave him his bounty money. The bartender shrugged.

"Whatever you say, pal. You really need to get it together..." He walked off to serve another customer, leaving Diego to himself. He stared down into his mug, inspecting his distorted reflection.

What was he doing with his life? Ten years ago, he was a different guy. Maybe not a better one, but at least he was happy. He could barely recognize himself now, and it suddenly pissed him off. Diego used to mean something besides some hired thug who slept outside more than in a proper house. He made one mistake, and everything fell apart. He'd turned into nothing without Yua, and it was his own fault. Yet she hadn't given up on him, even as nothing but a ghost.

Well he was done with that now. He owed her too much to waste the rest of his life like this. Diego drained his entire mug and set it down, before abruptly standing up.

His arrogance had killed her, but his flames would avenger her. 

The bartender looked back at him as he walked towards the door, pinning the fox clip back in its place. Her last gift to him.

"Leaving so soon?" Diego stopped at the doorway and turned his head, his eyes glowing red.

"I'm going hunting..." he said, before erupting into red fire. Some of the other patrons gasped at the sudden heat and light, and the bartender cursed and went to grab a bucket of water, but by the time he came back with one, Diego was gone. Only a few embers and a pile of soot were left behind. When he asked the few witnesses what happened, they claimed they saw the man turn into a burning fox before he ran off. The Desert Beast, they called him.

The bartender sighed and got the broom.

"That's the last time I let a showoff mage into my bar, down on his luck or not..." he said, sweeping out the ash.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios   [Challenge] May ~ Scenarios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Challenge] May ~ Scenarios

View previous topic View next topic Back to top