The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 11:05 pm

I hesitate to call this an OOC thread, because it's more of a discussion right now on the RP's details. XD

So far, this RP is an AU Sailor Moon where there are no Sailor Senshi or Silver Millennium that was destroyed. All the characters are on present day Earth, but are re-imagined as more comic book superheroes and super villains, like the DC and Marvel franchises. This would require either a brand new AU Canon profile or an SSI in an already approved Canon profile. character profile for the character you pick, since their backgrounds and reasons for their powers will be changed.

The vigilantes can have either natural abilities like a mutation, or be more technology based, or even be not entirely human after some weird lab accident, but I'd like for the powers to be somewhat similar to what they had an affinity for in canon (so if you're playing as Rei, she shouldn't randomly have water powers, but supernatural stuff and fire would be cool). Having a catchy name's important too.

And as for the story... this is more of a work in progress that'd I'd like some input on, but the main plot would be centered around a hidden group know as the Chaos Organization, who is recruiting super-powered people, or just people with impressive skills, in an attempt to gain control of the world's major cities for their own purposes. In response to this, heroes have begun to crop up to stop the Chaos Organization's unchecked spread. Though they're still technically vigilantes, and the police want to arrest them for interference...

To keep things less like canon, it'd be great to try and maintain secret identities even between allies, so when they're not doing superhero stuff there's still tension. 

So if anyone has any ideas or questions I'd like to hear them!

ADDITIONAL STUFF:

Here's a cool character creator that EK found for superhero girls: Click

And as for the characters, they will have their canon personalities, just changed backgrounds and tweaked abilities.

Characters:

Heroes

• Usagi- Sailor Neptune

• Mamoru-(OPEN)

• Ami- sportsnutd 

• Rei- Addelyn 

• Makoto- JupiterThunderCrash

• Minako- Small Lady 

Villains- the Chaos Syndicate

Dark Agency:

• Zoisite- Eternal Knight

• Beryl- Small Lady (Profile pending)

Deathbusters:

• Professor Tomoe- Sailor Mercury
  • Cyprine- Andalusite (Profile Pending)
  • Tellu- Meganekko (profile Pending)
  • Mimete-Sailro Mercury
  • Viluy- Andalusite 

Syndicate Council (NPCs):

• Metallia

• Wiseman

• Pharaoh 90

• Nehellenia

• Galaxia

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 3rd November 2016, 12:22 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 11:10 pm

Okay so what if the Chaos Organization is divided up into different divisions so theres the Dark Agency, Black Moon Division, Deathbusters, Dead Moon Circus and then at the top but right under "chaos" would be The Shadow Galactica. That way we could find ways to insert the villains too.

Would the characters still be friends in their civilian lives? Like everyone's in high school or something? haha Superhero High...haha...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 11:10 pm

Who would you like to see in the roleplay? As far as characters go (I know we'd come up with """otakus""" but still.
The shetennou as policeman like in pgsm (without being as stupid) would be hilarious but ignore me.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 11:18 pm

@ Small Lady: That's a super good idea and would make it easier to have rival villains too, so there could be potential infighting between "gangs".

@EK: I'd like the main senshi but having villains is important too, both major and minor ones. Also Cop Shitennou are totally allowed. I'll allow the cats as well, because they'd make interesting sidekicks.

The girls could be either in middle or high school, but high school would work better. They can know each other or not, i'd leave that up to the players, but they're all rookie heroes.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 11:20 pm

Would we want to star the RP as sort of an origins or more a, they are newish established heroes and the story is like starting to deal with like the first "gang" .

Ooh what about Chaos Syndicate as a name.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 11:23 pm

They'd be just starting off as heroes against maybe the Dark Agency, and Chaos Syndicate is a good name. It could be a legitimate international company with a shady underground.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 11:25 pm

If people can brainstorm on this, the "senshi" could be good friends as civilians but not know each other's heroes identities yet, even if they could work together against villains. (Like they know each other in both lives, but don't know who is who).

Or some of them could know about one another, but not everyone. It could complicate things and make conflicts happen between them

Well sign me up as Cop!Zoisite for whenever we start this if it's okay with you Very Happy
Again if it's okay with you, I could come and play more than one villain Very Happy more so if you take all these Organisations.
I know I know it's not for now, but at least it'd give me time to do profiles xD
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 11:26 pm

XD That sounds alright to me! It would be best to start off with no one knowing their secret identities, but being civilian friends. As the RP goes on, it could definitely get more tangled with who knows what.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 11:32 pm

Okay yessss. So some thoughts from our skype chat so they don't get lost xD

~Pluto either can be NPC'd or be a minor secondary character because i feel she would still essentialy be like how she is in SM canon, being the daugher of chronos and guarding Time and Space omfg we could totally have her be more a doctor who crossover kinda character and be a Timelady and she just protects earth from outside time. I imagine she would show up at pivotal moments in teh story and give exposition and stuff.
~Mamoru and the Shitennou were BFFS and some sort of accident or something gets the Shitennou corrupted by the Dark Agency. Mamoru becomes a vigilante to get revenge on the Dark Agency and find and save his friends. He is thus a more seasoned hero, by maybe a year or so.
~Venus can also be a more seasoned hero, maybe working in another country for some time before coming to Japan.
~Chibimoon will clearly be a time traveller and it will piss off pluto. mwuahaha.
~I could imagine Haruka and Michiru maybe being seasoned heroes too? But i'm not sure yet on that.

Btw is this gunna take place in Japan or else where?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 11:33 pm

This would be Japan based, so more Tokyo centered. It'd be present day though, with modern technology.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime23rd April 2016, 11:51 pm

Just some what ifs i've thought of:

If we don't go with Artemis and Luna as sidekicks, they could be their own hero duo. Totally envision Artemis like Chat Noir from Miraculous Ladybug. Punny, flirty, etc. He could even be "Chat Blanc" haha. xD Don't really have ideas for Luna but i totally see her being more serious and have thousands of eye rolls at Artemis all the time.

Vbabe being the Hero name for Minako would be so hilarious. I also see her being annoying and flirty and punny and everyone is just embarrassed to be around her but have to accept her as a fellow ally. xD

I'm trying to debate on who I'd play. I kinda an tinkering with Chibimoon the time traveller or Vbabe.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 12:19 am

i will sleep on ideas to give (if i come up with them) and i would love to join this when it starts.. was maybe thinking of tinkering with Stephen Salvador's profile since he is originally a bad guy..or maybe not we'll see..
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 12:52 am

I was going more for Canon characters redone than full otaku characters, but you're welcome to play a villain if you want. ^^ I've added a couple more things to the main post at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 7:47 am

Soul would be so great for this RP Very Happy HOWEVER as you said no Otaku, I will respect that *cries*

I haven't played Rei in a long time. I can see her outfit being based on maybe a Shinto Priestess, just more movable, using a bow and arrow.

Edit: I got bored this morning so I made Rei.

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC 5cTEuwT

Her Tail was supposed to match her hair but it doesn't lol but pretend it does. I couldn't show it in the maker, but she does have fox ears that she can press against her head to create less of a target/ keep them out of harms way. 

She obviously has her fire abilities. I kept the bow and arrow concept but her arrows are magical and glow red when she uses them. She also has a collapsible staff (this Gambit's staff) that she can use. Like a fox, she is quick and nimble and can do concealment magic as well as Fire Magic. She has two tiny little daggers on her left thigh.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 10:05 am

that Rei is awesome!! also i wouldn't mind being a supervillian..
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 10:22 am

I've added you to the list, Addy. And supervillains are fine, just pick a SM villain and you can adapt them. We're going to be dividing the villains into five main groups under the Chaos Syndicate: Dark Agency, Black Moon Division, Deathbusters, Dead Moon Circus, and Shadow Galactica.

Also, I made Makoto's outfit. I think I'm going to call her Juno. ^^

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC Makoto12
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 10:31 am

a SM baddie..hmm normally id go with Dark Mercury but i think alan and ann need some love too..
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 10:38 am

Well I've done sold myself on the obnoxious and flirty Vbabe. Who totally needs a love hate relationship with Kunzite but likes Rei too and thinks Usagi is so adorable as a hero and pinches her cheeks.

Yessssss
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 10:58 am

XD added
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 11:47 am

Also, I just got the character profile we need for this clarified. This will require either a brand new AU Canon profile or an SSI in an already approved Canon profile of your character. 

I'll eventually get around to making an AU profile as an example.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 12:50 pm

Because I was bored earlier, I made a super Hero version of Sailor Soul. I have a thing for thigh high boots apparently lol 

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC HgPjVZK
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime24th April 2016, 5:30 pm

is superhero Ami-chan still available? I would like her if we are taking roles...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 8:45 am

Ay, out of roles ;_;

I don't suppose the Outers are allowed?
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 9:04 am

@Sportsnutd: If you want to, you'll just need an advanced profile for Ami with an extra SSI for this RP's details, or to make it neater, an AU Canon profile for Ami covering just this RP . I've made an AU profile for Makoto to use as a base. 

@Mercury: You can definitely use the outer senshi as characters, though Pluto is going to be more of an NPC or minor character. Haruka, Michiru, and Hotaru are fair game though, and Usagi is still free as well. We're also still looking for more villains.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 9:13 am

I'll think about it. I don't bond as well with villains, so for now my choices are only either Usagi or Michiru. I'll catch up with the chat and see if either appeals.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 1:33 pm

I made this for Ami (Rename later)and i think i can do better but I would like opinions etc. (if not on here then in PM please thanks)

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC Ami%20MizunoX-Men%20RP
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 10:22 pm

Have you thought about anything like how she gets her powers or if maybe she's a mutant or a cyborg or something? I love her design but so different from our shy Ami-chan. xD But i don't think you can really make shy girls with this doll designer lolol

Well here are my creations so far. I made Vbabe.

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC LptmrIk

And I think I'm gong to make a profile for Beryl cause i had way to much fun creating her. I'm totally on board with having her infiltrating the high school everyone attends as she is suspicious of the hero activity stemming from there. She becomes the principal and has pyschic powers similar to Professor X from X-men but not as OP. When she first discovered her powers, in her weakness Chaos searched her out and corrupted her. Now she has to drain energy to keep up her powers (which with Chaos corruption go beyond just reading mind and other basic psychic abilities), she's able to use chaos energy and shoot lightning (maybe??? I'm thinking almost like Dark Side powers from Star Wars). The more powerful she becomes the more her powers drain at her body, thus requiring energy. The other drawback is that it is slowly corrupting and destroying her body from the inside out. Eventually showing itself as rotting flesh and other disgusting maladies. Her main goal is to obtain immortality and eternal youth from Chaos.

She is in charge of the Dark Agency with the only other higher up being Metallia, who resided on the Dark Chaos Council (??? Did we come up with a name in skype chat? I don't remember but we did discuss a council of sorts with all the highest of villains right below chaos attempting to summon him or something like that.)

Civilian Form (and original form):
[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC J5bMBsP

Transfromed Villain Form (beginning of Chaos corruption?):
[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC D6xvHIO

Villlain with some more chaos corruption:
[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC YEaixI0

And for the heck of it I went and designed a Chibiusa cause why not.
[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC Qtivb6M

With futuristic goggles that sync up with her time machine.
[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC UIjEoSH

Weeeeeeee xD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime25th April 2016, 11:17 pm

VBabe and Beryl look awesome and Chibi is adorable.
Irrelevant but Beryl's background is cool as hell
This was a very helpful post
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 2:36 am

I second EK's opinion.

Rei is going to be like....why are you wearing such bright colours? You're going to give us away....omg Baka! -___-
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 4:59 am

@Small Lady: The pictures look good! ^^ And so does Beryl's background. And I don't think we agreed on a specific name for the council yet, but I guess we can call it the Syndicate Council that Metallia is on. I'll add it to the first post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC   [Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Love and Justice League OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top