The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Roro's Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

Roro's Collection  Empty
PostSubject: Roro's Collection    Roro's Collection  I_icon_minitime17th April 2016, 4:15 pm

Hi everyone! Here's my slowly growing Neptune  Sailor Moon collection. Although I would love to buy all the SM merchandise that exists, I'm not made of that much money so I'm very selective when I do decide to buy something. Take a look around and let me know what you think!

Roro's Collection  IMG_1760_zpstxrfqphl

Manga:

Sailor Moon Kanzenban Edition [Japanese](I actually began collecting these as they came out in Japan while I was there studying abroad. Unfortunately, I had to return to the U.S. only a few months after they started coming out. I had a friend who was still studying in Japan who I made bring me the rest of series when she came back. LOL Something interesting about this edition is that the first print of the 2nd volume was printed wrong. The back of every volume has the silhouette of the senshi that's on the front cover. Sailor Mercury is actually on the 2nd volume but the back of the volume has the silhouette of Sailor Moon. They corrected this on the second printing. It actually bothered me when I first bought it but it could be considered a collector's item. I'm now wondering if I should buy the reprint so I have a consistent collection). 

Sailor Moon Shinsouban Edition [English]

Roro's Collection  IMG_1748_zps2wpfganf

Figures:

Banpresto Sailor Moon Girls Memories Figure of Sailor Neptune

Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H. Figuarts Sailor Neptune

Sailor Neptune Collection:

Twinkle Dolly Sailor Moon 2 - Sailor Neptune

Banpresto Sailor Moon Girls Memories Atsumete Figure for Girls 4 -Sailor Neptune

Gashapon:

Sailor Moon Stick & Rod 3 - Sailor Neptune Transformation Liprod

Sailor Moon Swing 2 - Sailor Neptune

Prism Power Dome 2 - Sailor Neptune

Stationary:

Sailor Moon Prism Stationery Uranus & Neptune Pointer Pen Set

Sailor Moon Prism Stationery Planet Power Ball Pen Set

Sailor Moon Stationery Series Frixon Ball Pen - Sailor Neptune (Green)

Roro's Collection  IMG_1744_zpsmhdsgdtn

Video/Music:

Sailor Moon (Blu-ray/DVD)

Sailor Moon R (Blu-ray-DVD)

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: The 20th Anniversary Memorial Tribute

Figures/Toys:

Bandai Tamashii Nations Tamashii Buddies - Sailor Moon (I received this from a Taiwanese friend who I studied abroad with in Japan. She came to visit me around Thanksgiving and came bearing gifts.)
Bandai Tamashii Nations Tamashii Buddies - Sailor Mars (I also received this from another Taiwanese friend who I studied abroad with in Japan. My other Taiwanese friend who came and visited me gave it to me on his behalf.)
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Moonlight Memory Light Disguise Pen

Gashapon:

Transformation Compact Mirrors
Sailor Moon Swing 3 - Sailor Pluto (The same friend who I forced to bring me the remaining volumes of the SM manga also gave me this. She apparently was trying to win Sailor Chibi-Moon, her favorite senshi, but ended up with Pluto.)

Miscellaneous:

Sailor Moon Transformation Pen PVC Keychain (I got this from my bestfriend for one of birthdays.)
Sailor Moon Sailor Bow 2" Button (I got this from my friend who I forced to bring me SM Manga for Christmas just last year.)
Sailor Moon Sticker (I got this from a Japanese friend who I had met in Japan while I was studying there but who had come to the U.S. as an intern for Disney. While she was living in Florida she came and visited me and this is one of the gifts that I received from her.)
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon -La Reconquista- X Karaoke No Tetsuji Sailor Mercury Coaster (I got this while attending a Moonie meetup arranged by Moonkitty.net's Brad in Tokyo. We all had dinner first and then went and did SM karaoke. I ordered the Sailor Mercury drink they had and got this coaster. Afterwards, most went to go see Seramyu but my friend and I went shopping in Tokyo.)
Bunkyodo Sticker - Michiru Kaioh (This sticker actually came with the the 20th Anniversary Memorial Tribute Album. Depending on which store you bought the album you got a different sticker. Since I didn't have a Bunkyodo where I lived and I wanted this particular sticker, I ordered it from their online store.)

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Roro's Collection  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roro's Collection    Roro's Collection  I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 12:45 pm

All I have to say is... jealous. Roro's Collection  473108418
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Roro's Collection  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roro's Collection    Roro's Collection  I_icon_minitime1st May 2016, 1:57 pm

Small Lady wrote:
All I have to say is... jealous. Roro's Collection  473108418
Roro's Collection  3884866259 Thanks Brit
Back to top Go down
MandarinCupcake
Star Seed

MandarinCupcake

Star Seed

Roro's Collection  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roro's Collection    Roro's Collection  I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 9:59 pm

I love your Sailor Neptune collection! I'm really trying not to fall down that rabbit hole, but she is one of my favourites haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/mandrixa/ http://gothberrycuppycakes.tumblr.com/
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Roro's Collection  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roro's Collection    Roro's Collection  I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 10:14 pm

MandarinCupcake wrote:
I love your Sailor Neptune collection! I'm really trying not to fall down that rabbit hole, but she is one of my favourites haha
Roro's Collection  1955989781
Thank you Mandarin 
I know what you mean. 
I was doing so well but just recently I've started buying a lot of merchandise. 
All my money
Sigh...
Back to top Go down
MandarinCupcake
Star Seed

MandarinCupcake

Star Seed

Roro's Collection  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roro's Collection    Roro's Collection  I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 11:21 pm

Roro wrote:
MandarinCupcake wrote:
Thank you Mandarin 
I know what you mean. 
All my money
Sigh...
You're welcome :3 
I got a job about two months ago after several months of unemployment. I did the same thing  Roro's Collection  2695440696
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/mandrixa/ http://gothberrycuppycakes.tumblr.com/
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

Roro's Collection  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roro's Collection    Roro's Collection  I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 11:28 pm

Jelly...
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Roro's Collection  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roro's Collection    Roro's Collection  I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 11:30 pm

MandarinCupcake wrote:
Roro wrote:
MandarinCupcake wrote:
Thank you Mandarin 
I know what you mean. 
All my money
Sigh...
You're welcome :3 
I got a job about two months ago after several months of unemployment. I did the same thing  Roro's Collection  2695440696

All the new SM merchandise is just too cute not to buy. 
Roro's Collection  3150097195 Roro's Collection  1394610236
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Roro's Collection  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roro's Collection    Roro's Collection  I_icon_minitime4th May 2016, 11:31 pm

Princess Sailor Mai wrote:
Jelly...

Awww. Don't be. 
Roro's Collection  3541594201
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

Roro's Collection  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roro's Collection    Roro's Collection  I_icon_minitime8th May 2016, 1:32 am

Ok honestly i'm such a toy-freak thats why i'm totally jel of your Neptune Wand.......... want!!! Zzz
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Roro's Collection  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roro's Collection    Roro's Collection  I_icon_minitime11th May 2016, 9:15 pm

Gemma wrote:
Ok honestly i'm such a toy-freak thats why i'm totally jel of your Neptune Wand.......... want!!! Zzz

Yeah the gashapond wands/liprods are gorgeous. 
My wish is for Proplica to make some actual to size. 
I would die. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roro's Collection  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roro's Collection    Roro's Collection  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roro's Collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top