The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sale! Sale! SALE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime10th April 2016, 2:28 pm

Sale! Sale! SALE! Rawlktq

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.
Playing video-games are certainly fun but definitely not cheap! Which is why this thread has been created for anyone to post about any current sales to help your fellow gamers save some cash!

GAMER PERKS.
If you're an Amazon Prime member, all recently released video games are 20% off.
All current Steam specials can be viewed here.
Join Best Buy's Gamers Club to get 20% off on games + more.

CURRENT HOT SALE!
TBA.

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 9th May 2016, 11:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime10th April 2016, 2:35 pm

I do believe this subreddit is relevant to our interests: https://www.reddit.com/r/gamedeals
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime10th April 2016, 4:47 pm

Hoh, boy, here we go.*Cracks knuckles.*

There are multiple websites that sell steam code bundles or other game code bundles really cheap, and also are prone to sales.

There's humble bundle, which is one of the more famous ones, as they sell bundles for more then just games. They also have book bundles as well as mobile app bundles and their own store where they have sales weekly. They used to have weekly bundles, but that ended last month in lieu of the monthly bundle, where you get roughly 5 games a month for 12$ a month.

Then there's indiegala, who are known to have up to eight bundles up at a time-all games-as well as their own store and a trading section to trade gamecodes that you either already have in your library or simply don't want. *NOTE: The trading is still in beta, there have been users scammed by other users, they don't have the best monitoring yet. If you do decide that you want to attempt to trade codes, do so at your own risk.*(Though to be fair-out of at least a dozen trades-I've only had one poor trade that stole a code of mine. Though it was of a game I didn't want, and was from a two dollar bundle, so it wasn't that huge of a loss.)

Now we have bundle stars. They have around 6-8 bundles at a time, but don't update as frequently as the other two do, so the same bundles stay up for a long time. They also have their own store which has major discounts and sales every week or so-though again, not as frequently as humble or indie. While they do have a much smaller selection, the discounts are actually far bigger in comparison to the other two's stores.

Next up is daily indie games. They're a strictly bundle site, and have no store. They will put of a random indie game for $.99 either every week or every few days, I haven't gotten the timing down. They will also have 7-9 bundles up at a time, though it is unclear how often they change them, as some bundles will stay up long after they are marked as "over" and are unavailable to purchase as such. They deal with all kinds of game codes, such as ich.io alongside steam.

And lastly is one of my newer discoveries, groupees. They're a strictly bundle store as well, and have no store. However, they sell mixed media bundles, up to 7-8 at a time. Some of the bundles are strictly games, some are strictly music and others are strictly digital books. The real fun comes in when they're mixed, and you get games, music and books in the same bundle!They even have software bundles on occasions! They also let you preorder bundles before the products are revealed for a dollar, and like indiegala, have a trading section. While I haven't used their trading section yet, they only allow unopened/accessed products purchased from their site for trade, which defiantly cuts down on the possibility of being scammed out of your traded product.

Did I mention that for nearly all the bundles on these sites, the minimum price is a dollar? And that for all of these sites, with the exception of humble bundle, that nearly all the bundles have you pay a maximum under $5 for the entire bundle?

Oh, how could I forget! I lied! There's one more site I forgot to mention, ich.io. This site is like the grand slam of where indie game developers publish their games, next to steam. There are hundreds of free games to download, as well as games to purchase. Quite a few of these games end up on steam, actually. I currently have around 20 free visual novels sitting in my comp, waiting to be played from this site.

Phew! There we go! Those are all the game sites I have. Have fun my Galaxy Cauldronites!  Sale! Sale! SALE! 1955989781

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 28th April 2016, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime14th April 2016, 10:09 am

Final Fantasy IX just got released on Steam today and is 20% off until April 20th. You can get an extra 20% off if you buy it on GMG with the code APR20.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime28th April 2016, 2:19 pm

Steam is currently having an Anime Weekend Sale.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime28th April 2016, 2:27 pm

Whaaaat Dragonball Xenoverse is only 16.99....

Also I need to keep an eye out on the rocket league sales cause that game is so fun and they were having afree weekend last weekend and i totallyshould've mentioned ti here. ><
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime12th May 2016, 9:06 am

FFX/X-2 HD Remaster is now on Steam for 20% off.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime12th May 2016, 10:29 am

There's a nice Capcom humble bundle up if you're into these games: https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-bundle-remix

Seems worth it for the Resident Evils and Devil May Cry if thats your thing. I haven't played any of the others (i don't do scary so i don't do resident evil but 9.05 to get DMC? Heck yeah).

The Humble Bundle Store Spring Sale seems pretty legit right now too.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime30th May 2016, 11:10 am

Square-Enix is currently having a Dads and Grads Sale. If you've been thinking about playing FF games for the first time this would be a good sale to pick a few up.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime21st June 2016, 6:47 am

GoG.com is having a summer sale.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime21st June 2016, 10:45 am

Limbo is free to get on Steam for 24 hours!! I already owned it from before, but maybe someone here would like to snag it! It's a really beautiful (but creepy, imo xD) 2D puzzle platformer game, and super atmospheric.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime21st June 2016, 1:36 pm

Not sure if this the right thread or not, but does anyone know when this years steam summer sale is?
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 9:11 am

Steam Summer Sale 2016
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 9:22 am

That video was literally the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 9:53 am

haha it fits so well.

aka bye bye to my wallet Razz
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 10:04 am

The Steam Sale is officially live.

Sale! Sale! SALE! ESzgCph
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 10:31 am

Oh nooo you beat me to posting the video. xD i'm going to have to forbid a certain significant other from buying too many games. >.>
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime14th September 2016, 8:09 pm

Any games bought on origin will be 50% off if used with the promo code ORIGIN50.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime14th September 2016, 8:29 pm

There's a humble summer sale which sells quite a few steam games. It's going on until the end of the week. Here's the link.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime3rd November 2016, 6:36 pm

GOG.com has a fall sale going on! https://www.gog.com/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=20161103_fall_sale_launch&utm_term=EN

They have good sales from time to time if you haven't checked them out before. ^^
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime14th November 2016, 1:00 pm

Black Friday sales:

New Nintendo 3DS bundle in black or white for just $99.99!
(The $99.99 price will be available at all U.S. retailers, and only for these two special-edition models of the New Nintendo 3DS.)
Target Deals (If you buy a Xbox One S bundle here, you'll get a $40 Target gift card).
Save $50 on Xbox One S, 50% off games & more.
Walmart Black Friday Ad
$299 Uncharted Collection PS4 bundle
Black Friday Video Game Deals: Epic Master Thread
There is also a Best Buy ad but Best Buy links refuse to be posted here for some reason :/
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 7:05 pm

Week 2 of Sony's PSN sale.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime13th January 2017, 10:43 am

Humble Bundle has a sale going on right now, as well as giving away a game for free called Dirt Showdown for another 23 hours if anyone's interested!! Sale! Sale! SALE! 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime14th February 2017, 10:22 pm

FF 30th Anniversary sale on PSN and Steam for 50% off.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime22nd June 2017, 8:02 pm

The Steam summer sale 2017 is live! It runs from June 22 to July 5th!

Sale! Sale! SALE! Tumblr_inline_oryksvpenh1uubxz3_540
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sale! Sale! SALE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale! Sale! SALE!   Sale! Sale! SALE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sale! Sale! SALE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top