The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Much ado of greetings.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

Much ado of greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 8:56 am

Okay, let's see here.......let's think of some optimal Terumi combos for CP Extend.

At the corner, 5B > 5C > 3C > Curbstomp at max hits....

O-oh, uh...how long were you all standing there? Well this is embarrassing. Uh....yeahhhh.....

Oh yeah, intros! Intros......okay, let's get started. The name's Phantom Thief. I'm a fan of many things. Namely Fire Emblem Awakening (DONNEL DESTROYS EVERYTHING, GET WRECKED NAGA, GET WRECKED GRIMA, GET WRECKED COSMOS, HERE COMES THE DONNY), the Shin Megami Tensei franchise, Sailor Moon (obviously, why else would I be here?) and quite a number of other things. 

As you just no doubt saw, I'm a Blazblue player, (not exactly a great one mind you) used to use Terumi until Extend dropped. Now I'm using Tsubaki and trying to sub Relius and Kokonoe. The results thus far have been.....not exactly great. I still use Terumi for craps and giggles, but he won't be really good again till Central Fiction. Which won't even be out for consoles in Japan till roughly the end of the year. -lesigh- At least I have my Guilty Gear.

Now onto the things that kinda matter in terms of the site. Let's see, my Sailor Moon exposure stretches back to the mystical year of 1999, when Sailor Moon had not yet been given the glorious Funimation dub of today. Back when Usagi was named Serena with no surname and when Haruka and Michiru were turned into cousins. 

Yeah, I grew up in those dark ages alright. 

Thankfully, all is right with the world now, and now I sit, trying to find part time work so I can order Fire Emblem Fates Conquest (I'm almost there my glorious Nohrian family...), and trying to think of plots for the roleplay section of the site. 

Well that was a bit..lengthier then I expected. If you ever wanna voice call me, my Skype name is lordchrom12. If you find a picture of Dio from Jojo as the Skype pic, you've found the right person.

Hopefully someone, anyone here has Blazblue ChronoPhantasma Extend so we can play together. Hope to talk with you all more soon!

In the meanwhile....combo route time~
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 9:15 am

Welcome to the forums! Much ado of greetings. 2503753863 I'm Andi (Ena, Lus, Anda, or whatever the heck you want to call me Razz )!

Oooh! You play Blazblue and Guilty Gear!? Who are your favorite characters? I absolutely adore May! xD I also love Rachel Alucard!

It's great to see another roleplayer on the forums! Very Happy If you have any questions about the RP section or would like to nerd rage about the RP section in general, my inbox is always open. Smile

P.S. Who is your favorite villain from Sailor Moon? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 9:21 am

Nice to meet ya too Andi.

Now in terms of Blazblue, my favorite characters storywise are Kagura and Izanami, in terms of gameplay; Terumi, Tsubaki and Relius. 

Guilty Gear, I could care less about the story. Axl Low main all the way!

Oh the P.S, my favorite villain from Sailor Moon.....well this might be a bit awkward but...I have no favorite villain from Sailor Moon. Mainly because no villain on the Earth could even come close to the top tierness of someone like Walhart from Fire Emblem or the final bosses from Yakuza 4.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 9:30 am

Nice! Omg Tsubaki! I forgot entirely about her! She's cool too! I unfortunately do not own Blazblue so I know nothing of the storyline. Sad

xD That's not awkward at all! If you don't have a favorite villain, surely you have a favorite senshi? Razz
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 9:36 am

Oh Andi. Oh...poor Andi. The storyline is.......oh boy. It's a thing alright. 

Oh favorite senshi, this one's a piece of cake. Ami, no question. She was my first animated crush.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 9:46 am

Welcome :3
I hopenyoubstay here with us!!!
Back to top Go down
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 10:09 am

1st off where the heck is palm bay? im a swfl girl XD

oh and call me luna or greenpea which ever you like Smile
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 10:15 am

1. It's near Melbourne, FL. I don't blame you for not knowing. 

2. Nice to meet ya Luna.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 10:44 am

*waves* Seems we met already in chat but i have to greet you here too. Very Happy And to continue the Sailor Moon questionnaire, have you watched/read all the versions (manga, 90s anime, live action, musicals, new anime xD) of sailor moon and which version is your favorite (even if you haven't seen them all yet)?
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime24th March 2016, 11:02 am

I haven't come close to finishing all the versions of Sailor Moon. XD

I guess the 90's version, mainly out of nostalgia. I haven't read any of the manga, haven't watched any of the musicals nor a single episode of PGSM. I've glimpsed at the Crystal Anime, but haven't really had the time to get into it.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime1st April 2016, 9:46 am

You have a lot of catching up to do! Thats...49 episodes of PGSM plus the special acts, 200 episodes of original anime, 25 recorded musicals from 1993-2005 plus 3 new ones (that are a different production but official), 12 volumes of the manga plus the 2 short story compilations and 26 eps of SMC with a new season coming. Oh theres also Sailor Moon Another Story RPG you can play on an SNES emulator...and its considered canon. ;D YOU KNOW THE TASK AT HAND!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime1st April 2016, 11:03 am

Hey more FL peeps! Welcome to the boards Smile
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Star Seed

The Phantom Thief

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime1st April 2016, 4:15 pm

ChibiM00nluv3r4evr wrote:
You have a lot of catching up to do! Thats...49 episodes of PGSM plus the special acts, 200 episodes of original anime, 25 recorded musicals from 1993-2005 plus 3 new ones (that are a different production but official), 12 volumes of the manga plus the 2 short story compilations and 26 eps of SMC with a new season coming. Oh theres also Sailor Moon Another Story RPG you can play on an SNES emulator...and its considered canon. ;D YOU KNOW THE TASK AT HAND!

To quote the TF2 Solider;

"HOLY MARY MOTHER OF JOSEPH."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime1st April 2016, 8:03 pm

*waves at another FL peep*

Welcome to our forum!! have a good time around here! ^_^

Your intro was very cool!! =p
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 5:59 pm

Just passing through............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hi.
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Much ado of greetings.   Much ado of greetings. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Much ado of greetings.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-