The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Juu~
Lotus Crystal

Juu~

Lotus Crystal

Title : ~hachi

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 7:04 am

Hee, I went to hot topic yesterday and found a sailor moon belt Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 189133_hi?$thumbnail_big$, couldn't buy it though Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 2276801876 But I bought the sticker Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 1637911638 (for 3 goddamn buck Mad)

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Juu
by Lust, Shimmer effect by NQS
Back to top Go down
http://juuhachi18.tumblr.com/ http://juuhachi18.deviantart.com/
SerenaFan
Star Seed

SerenaFan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 2:25 am

I'm not too fond on the belt, it looks a bit too childish and from the 90's. But I still want one! lol

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Untitled-3
beautiful signatures by Roro and Lady Galaxia
Back to top Go down
SerenaFan
Star Seed

SerenaFan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2012, 10:46 pm

two new bags! so cute!

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_lystttovY71qgamwwo1_500
Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_lystttovY71qgamwwo2_400

Back to top Go down
SerenaFan
Star Seed

SerenaFan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th February 2012, 2:55 pm

I Just went to take a lot at the website, 3 items have been removed from the website. There is only 9 pages now, the 10th page had 3 items by memory. I'm trying to think of what they are. I don't know why they did this. All the new items are there and it seems like all the old items. I just knew there were 10 pages...hmm

Back to top Go down
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Ninja-Pirate-Princess-Muffin; GC's official Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th February 2012, 6:49 pm

The tote bag is adorable! I think I may get that if I can find it.
Back to top Go down
Aquarii
Lotus Crystal

Aquarii

Lotus Crystal

Title : They call me Aqua, the Mercury fanatic.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th February 2012, 6:50 pm

I have the belt....Razz

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Bdaycr10 Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 A
[All thanks to Roro.]
Back to top Go down
innocentvenus
Lotus Crystal

innocentvenus

Lotus Crystal

Title : Resident Time Lady

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2012, 8:57 am

That Luna purse is so mine!

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 B61ddb27-0914-47c0-a87f-6a254ba7cbfc_zps4af36932Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 SMKSailorVUnMasked_zpse2a28a7f
Keep Calm ♔ And Save the Universe
Back to top Go down
http://flash-and-fade.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/midnightshinigami
DizzyLizzy24
Pyramidal Crystal

DizzyLizzy24

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Moon Prism Power!

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th February 2012, 9:50 am

OMG I MUST HAVE EVERYTHING!!! Very Happy

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Signaturewa
Back to top Go down
http://moonfrisbee.tumblr.com/
Chikyuu
Star Seed

Chikyuu

Star Seed

Title : My Endymion

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th February 2012, 9:37 pm

I bought this t-shirt today along with some hunger games merch. and a mario hoodie. I'm really excited to get my order.
Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 122150_hi?wid=700&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85,0&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.0,0

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_lxx5c4HF791qfmj6lo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://neokingendymion.tumblr.com
MarioKnight
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : Internet Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th February 2012, 7:51 pm

I want that shirt, but once again it's fitted for girls instead of just a nice gender neutral shirt. =( I saw the belt at a Hot Topic today, but it's more seatbelt styled than traditional clothing belt. I would have picked it up, but that would just seem odd to me. =/ Yes, that was the kicker, not the fact that I'm a guy would've rocked that belt out. ;p

I got a decent haul over at FYE though. I was able to score some pins, refrigerator magnets, and a notebook. ^__^ There were also a couple wristbands and a necklace, but I don't wear necklaces and the wirstbands were a style I couldn't see myself wearing. I am happy for the amount of stuff I saw there though. It's pretty awesome to finally be buying some Sailor Moon merchandise in retail stores again. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.smuncensored.com/
Ella
Pyramidal Crystal

Ella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th February 2012, 3:02 pm

I think I'm going to buy that wallet >w< Especially if I can find it next time I'm at the mall. Otherwise I'll just order it online.

My Tumblr || Ask Badly Drawn Sailor Senshi
Back to top Go down
http://ellapamyupamyu.tumblr.com
SerenaFan
Star Seed

SerenaFan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th February 2012, 8:27 pm

There are 5 new wallscrolls of the soldiers by themselves on the GE ANIMATION site

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th February 2012, 8:54 pm

This one?

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 5888

And omg there is a 1000 pc puzzle!!

http://www.geanimation.com/InfoOnly/ProductDetails.aspx?ItemID=6325

Edit: Ooooh!! Nevermind, I found them!!

Mercury
Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 84001

Mars
Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 84004

Jupiter
Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 84005

Venus
Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 84003

Moon
Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 84002

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 20988_vHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 20988_sHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Et1bWu6Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 UYgdPZBHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 IYzEL7Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Zm82bZIHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Fph3eELHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 7UeDrPrHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 AwbCmiFHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I2DGvTXHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 J3LPkpEHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 SA1eBrHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 WHso3iHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Z9nJOOhHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 VdeecePHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 TfS1i3GHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
SerenaFan
Star Seed

SerenaFan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2012, 10:36 pm

guys, there is a massive load of new GE ANIMATION items on the website! About 20 or more!!! I can't be bothered copying and pasting them all, but check them out here!
http://www.geanimation.com/InfoOnly/characters_list.aspx?CharacterID=236

These are amazing
Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 89096
Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 89101

Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2012, 10:47 pm

Name: SAILORMOON USAGI'S CARILLION
Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 6383

I want this! & The Mars wall scroll.

It is sad though that the Inners are getting all of the merchandise and nothing for the Outer :[

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Pbucket Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 WVHOu3A Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Pbucket
 ♥️ The Crazy Guinea Pig Lady (Mommy of 4) ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2012, 11:26 pm

Totally sad... I want new Uranus stuffs T___T
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2012, 12:10 am

Maybe we should start a letter writing campaign to GE to ask for more Outer senshi stuff!

And omg i want all of it. ALL OF IT I TELL YOU.

Edit: omg, look which senshi they have used for their Contact Us graphic on the Contact page... http://www.geanimation.com/InfoOnly/contact.aspx

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 20988_vHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 20988_sHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 36226_v
Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Et1bWu6Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 UYgdPZBHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 IYzEL7Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Zm82bZIHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Fph3eELHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 7UeDrPrHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 AwbCmiFHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I2DGvTXHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 J3LPkpEHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 SA1eBrHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 WHso3iHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Z9nJOOhHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 VdeecePHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 TfS1i3GHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2012, 9:45 am

Is that a Neptune I spy? XD I am SO writing to them.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th February 2012, 2:08 pm

I just can't help going into hot topic and buying Sailor Moon stuff! I have a problem.

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 JingleLunaHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 JingleDianaHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 JingleUsagiHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 JingleSeleneHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Nmu29vnHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 JingleMauHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 10:28 am

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 152111_hi?wid=700&fmt=jpeg

OMG!

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Pbucket Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 WVHOu3A Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 10:30 am

Well I guess the rumors I saw were true then? Is that from hottopics website?

Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 10:41 am

It's true, There is a pluto and Saturn one each.

Sailor Pluto - http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew//Sailor+Moon+Sailor+Pluto+Girls+T-Shirt-158392.jsp

Sailor Saturn - http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew//Sailor+Moon+Sailor+Saturn+Girls+T-Shirt-152111.jsp

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Nqs_ke10Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 IZgnUMZ Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 9cSvZlY

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 RGoJoD8

Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 10:51 am

So much stuff!! I want!!!

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 JingleLunaHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 JingleDianaHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 JingleUsagiHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 JingleSeleneHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Nmu29vnHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 JingleMauHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
Kara
Lotus Crystal

Kara

Lotus Crystal

Title : Hierophant Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 11:02 am

OH MY GOD, OUTER MERCH! I never thought I'd see the glorious day! Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 1637911638

I need the Saturn shirt.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 11:11 am

Agreed!

Back to top Go down
Juu~
Lotus Crystal

Juu~

Lotus Crystal

Title : ~hachi

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 11:16 am

There's one for Nepu Nepu tooHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 1637911638

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 Juu
by Lust, Shimmer effect by NQS
Back to top Go down
http://juuhachi18.tumblr.com/ http://juuhachi18.deviantart.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 11:19 am

How come I can't find these under Sailor Moon on the hottopic website?

Last edited by Sailor Selene on 13th March 2012, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 11:19 am

If i go to hottopic today and see this, i am buying.... i get paid friday >_<

Back to top Go down
Kara
Lotus Crystal

Kara

Lotus Crystal

Title : Hierophant Princess

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 11:29 am

Juuhachi wrote:
There's one for Nepu Nepu tooHot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 1637911638
'Server encountered problems while processing the request. Please try again later. '

NOOO! Damn you Hot Topic, I need to see this!
Back to top Go down
Hishou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Hishou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2012, 11:32 am

Where's my Uranus shirt dammit?! XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread   Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Topic and GE Animation Merchandise Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion-