The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2016, 6:54 pm

"Um Vanth...I don't know if she can hear us unless we yell. She's gone airborne and even worse..she took the bomb!" Splash pointed towards Grace while ready to fight more when needed.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2016, 10:55 pm

A sudden change in the wind made Grace open her eyes. There ahead of her a portal was forming. "About bloody time Jasper..." she said, her voice shaking a bit more than she wanted it to. Grasping the bomb in one hand she pulled it back and then hurled it with all the light she could muster. It let her hand and passed through the portal just as the beeping stopped. She just had enough time to see an expanse of blue ocean, the bomb glittering in reflected sunlight through the portal when it exploded, sending a ripple of force through the shrinking opening that slammed into her. The last thing she felt were her hands slipping from the control bars and the sensation of falling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 10:51 am

Splash was watching the whole time and saw Grace begin to fall. She used her water powers to get to her and catch her and slow her decent. "Grace are you ok? Don't scare me like that..hell don't scare US like that"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2016, 6:56 am

Before she could react, Splash saved Grace. 

"Is the bomb dealt with?" she asked tersely.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 10:40 pm

Grace cracked her eyes open, wincing at the ringing assaulting her ears as she took everything in. "I suppose I'm not dead then. I don't think headaches exist in the hereafter." she responded matter of factly as she sat up rubbing her head. "Much obliged for the rescue. Sorry to give you a fright." Grace offered a friendly nod and small smile.

Turning to her other companion, she glanced around. Having gone off from within that portal, it didn't seem to have damaged anything here. "Yes, it's gone thank heavens. Is the city unharmed?"

The next thing she saw made her cringe. Without its pilot her glider had come down from the sky in a rather rough manner. Her eyes traced the three pieces it now lay in. "Bother that..." she whispered under her breath. "Well it's his fault I'm here, so he'll just have to build me another one." she said resolutely, climbing a bit shakily to her feet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th April 2016, 10:39 am

[Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] - Page 2 ECQYEuH_zps077f03b5

They had done it. The bomb was gone, defused and the city below was safe. Amina was safe. Did it really matter who had created and set the bomb? 

Either way, they had accomplished their goals....at least until another threat came up. 

The End
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top