The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime13th February 2016, 11:19 am

Storyline Name: Avoiding Avalanche!
Creator(s): Sailor Uranus and the RNG
Relaxed
Plot Summary: Grace Katherine Hart finds herself in a... strange situation. Through an experiment gone wrong, she is accidentally thrown into an alternate dimension and pops out on a mountainside at rather a bad time. A maniac, laughing so hard his words are barely coherent, brags about the bomb he had just planted somewhere on the mountainside, and how, when it goes off, it will cause an avalanche and bury the city below in a deadly tidal wave of rocky debris!

Luckily for the people at the park, two sailor senshi happened to be in attendance that day: Eisuke Bayley and Stephanie Sanders, who, while they had entered separately, can spot an ally when they see one! Together they need to take down the mad scientist and find that bomb before it could destroy the city below! And as luck would have it, the strange arrival through the shining, instantaneous portal, had a weird glider with her that she could use to help them search...

Will they work together to find the bomb in time, or will the city below be crushed?!

Details on any necessary information: (For Vanth: Amina is in the city below, so motivation yay) (Stephanie is too sweet to need extra motivation so people's lives should be enough) (They may have to convince Grace to help because she probably has no idea what in the world is going on) 
Good places to start:
a) Just before/after transformation when Grace arrives and the senshi have to deal with the mad scientist
b) just after the senshi deal with the mad scientist and now have to figure out how to find and disable the bomb in time

Things to consider:
a) Can Grace Katherine deactivate a bomb?
b) Do they kill the mad scientist or just incapacitate him, and how?
c) How will they find the bomb? 

Restrictions: Characters listed below only
OOC Thread: CrackShips Event Thread or OOC Thread of the player's creation (or skype)
Member to Character List:

• Stephanie Sanders/Sailor Splash - Sportsnutd

• Eisuke Bayley / Sailor Vanth - Addelyn

• Grace Katherine Hart - Poet of Mercury

Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime13th February 2016, 4:45 pm

Wind whipped at her hair as she soared over the smoking chimneys of London. Jasper had called her over early in the morning through his new fangled invention, the frequencymodulartranscommunicator, or in short, as she called it, that infernal noisy beeping thing. Through the use of dots and dashes, messages could be sent across the city. She had known he was excited, even through the monotone beeps by the fact that he omitted half the letters in his message and came out with something like "GRC COME OVR HRY". Whenever he was excited by a new discovery, good English grammar flew out the window. But what the young red head did not expect, was for a sphere of glowing light to suddenly envelop her as she soared over the roof of his house on her glider.

The next thing she knew, a blast of air hit her hard, and being counter to the airflows she was riding, forced her glider into a frenetic spin which she was barely able to pull free from by use of the small motor. Forced into a quick and rough landing, she tumbled from the glider onto the ground. Blinking her eyes and getting her bearings, she climbed to her feet, brushing dirt off of her beloved flight jacket, but her attention was immediately drawn to a maniacal laugh, the pure sound of madness.

Wide eyed and confused she could only stand there, listening to the man rant and seeing the glint of insanity in his eyes. She dimly realized she was not alone but the man held her rapt attention. It took a moment or two, but she finally realized just what the man was planning. Oh, was that all? She'd seen people lose their minds after losing loved ones to the Fading, some violent and some not, but order was always soon restored.

She walked towards him with firm steps, and raised a pointed hand towards him. "Oh do please give it a rest. We'll see just how much of a clever-boots you are when I bring the constable!"

With that Grace spun around to search for a bobby, but her eyes only met mountain and open nature where Mulberry street should have been. Her mouth flew open in a decidedly un-lady-like gape and she froze. A roaring rose up in her ears as her heart began to race, her brain clearly unable to cope with what her eyes were telling her. The only sound she could hear through the roaring in her ears was the frantic beeping noises coming from the large box on her waist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime13th February 2016, 7:57 pm

Stephanie had the day off from work and decided to go to a local park to have fun and relax. She was jogging around a circular area in the park when what looked like someone falling off what seemed to be a glider or something and she stopped in place. "I should probably go help that person, there might not be anyone else up there." She started on her way up to the area to check on the person.

OOC::
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime14th February 2016, 7:01 am

[Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] ECQYEuH_zps077f03b5

Wanting to check the area out quicker, Amina and Eisuke had split up. On her patrol Eisuke spotted a man and a woman talking, with another woman approaching. What exactly was going on? Deciding to find out, she made her way forward, saying in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime14th February 2016, 10:01 am

Stephanie kept on and made it to where these other people were. She went over to the other girl and asked, "Are you ok? You must have been the one I saw crash up here..." She then looked at the other man who seemed to be crazed or something. "Whats this guys deal..did he hurt you?" "Hey mister..are you ok?" That laugh of his didn't make her feel any better..
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime15th February 2016, 7:18 am

Grace blinked as a voice snapped her out of her shock. The young lady was dressed oddly but then again everything was odd. There was not a thing about this that was ordinary and sensible. Yet she as glad to see someone other than the laughing maniac.

"That man's set an explosive device somewhere in this mountain and I cannot seem to find a constable anywhere, or London for that matter..." She said the last part more quietly. That small crash should not have jogged her badly enough to experience hallucinations or render her unconscious, but perhaps she fell harder than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime15th February 2016, 7:49 am

"That would be because you're not in London, you're in Tokyo," Esiuke said, stepping out from where she had been listening in the shadows. 

"If what you've said is true and this man has placed a bomb somewhere on the mountain than we need to find it and defuse it before it goes off." 

There were too many life at stake with a city below the mountain. While she cared about the civilians to a point, her main priority was making sure the bomb did not go off as Amina was below in the city.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime15th February 2016, 9:25 am

"Yeah your in..WHAT??! Theres a bomb around here... Stephanie my name by the way..." She then walked over to the creepy man, "Look here buster you either tell where this bomb is or ...we'll..never mind.." She then thought about something and transformed in Sailor Splash.."We might be able to find quicker if we spilt up but what do you two think.." Stephanie was trying to think of where the bomb would be...she didn't want the people down there to be hurt.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime17th February 2016, 8:58 pm

Addelyn wrote:

"That would be because you're not in London, you're in Tokyo,"

"I beg your pardon, I'm where exactly?" Grace began to ask, when the other young lady spoke up.

sportsnutd wrote:
"Yeah your in..WHAT??! Theres a bomb around here... Stephanie my name by the way..."

Still with a confused expression she realized her new acquaintances were much more concerned with the incendiary device than with explaining her current situation, though really that would be her first concern too if she could just get herself oriented and determine if she was in fact even still conscious. This had the feeling of a dream more than reality.

It was at that moment that she realized that infernal beeping was Jasper calling her name over Morse repeatedly. Tea and sprockets! Do I need to hear that infernal thing even in a dream? -YES AM HERE. PLEASE STND BY-- she clicked back rapidly from her waist unit while trying to absorb everything that was being said.

Quote :
"If what you've said is true and this man has placed a bomb somewhere on the mountain than we need to find it and defuse it before it goes off."

"Ah, I see. This is a clever trick my mind is playing on me to land me in such an adventure. I suppose I know myself best of all. I simply cannot resist a little excitement. Very well then. I am Grace Katherine Hart. Pleasure to meet you both. How can I help? I do have my glider, so perhaps we can cover more ground?

She cast a sideways glance at the man with the crazy eyes who was simply laughing at them, finding the whole thing utterly amusing. "Perhaps we should, restrain this one first...before he comes up with any more ideas?" She straightened, feeling decidedly more comfortable knowing she was in the realms of her own subconscious and about to have a merry adventure.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime18th February 2016, 6:28 am

It wasn't as if they had any rope to restrain the man with, although knocking him unconscious would have the same effect. 

Enid. Eisuke couldn't risk her life. 

Quickly transforming into Sailor Vanth as she approached the man, Vanth summoned her sword, allowing her sword arm to rest lightly at her side. With her free hand she grabbed his shirt, easily picking him up off the ground. 

"Where is the bomb?" she growled. She wasn't in the mood to mess around. 

OOC:
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime18th February 2016, 7:06 am

OOC:

The bug eyed man laughed again, a shrill piercing sound, seemingly unfazed by the fact that his body was now suspended in the air. “You’d better hurry. Tick Tock Tick Tock.” He ticked his head back and forth like the pendulum of a clock. “You’ll never find it! Heehee! Try as you might you’ll only get yourselves killed along with your beloved city. I’ll never tell!” Pulling a crumpled piece of paper from under his sleeve, he tore a piece off and stuck it in his mouth, chewing vigorously, and reached for another piece.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime18th February 2016, 7:10 am

Allowing her sword to disappear, Vanth quickly grabbed the map before the crazed man could do anymore damage to it. Stuffing it into her pocket, she re summoned her sword and using the hit, swiftly hit the man on the top of the head, rendering him unconscious. 

That had been a waste of time. Banishing her sword once more, she grabbed the paper the man had been intent on destroying from her pocket and looked at it. 

It was a map, with a huge area missing from where the crazed man had eaten it. Had he eaten the location of the bomb? Logic said that would be the first area he would destroy. He hadn't given Vanth the impression of being smart enough to employ counter measures like destroying a piece of the map that didn't have the bomb in it first in an effort to throw them off. 

"I think we should search this area first," she commented dryly, turning the map so her companions could see it.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime18th February 2016, 8:08 am

Sailor Splash watched as the man was trying to get rid of what she thought most likely was a map. She watched the other sailor Senshi take the paper from the man then knocking him out cold. When she turned to Splash and Grace and asked about where to search Splash said, "Yeah we should..One of you should maybe use that glider thing and I can use my water powers to give me some height to see farther along."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime18th February 2016, 9:34 am

"If you're able to use your glider," the word felt unfamiliar to her, but as long as it could help the, Vanth didn't care, "and get a better look to try and narrow down where the bomb is, do it. We don't have time to waste."
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime18th February 2016, 10:10 am

“Spot on! Nice hit!” Grce exclaimed happily as the man slumped over unconscious. She had watched in rapt attention as the girl altered her appearance seemingly instantaneously and managed to manifest a weapon into and out of her hand. What amazing science is this? Oh I wish Jasper could see. He would be so intrigued! But it was not polite to pry, so she kept her questions to herself or the moment. And it appeared lady Stephanie had some sort of water device that could propel her. This was a very strange dream, yet intriguing and invigorating as well.

“Right then! I don’t think she’s any worse for wear.” Grace remarked as she patted the wing and ducked down to look at the small motor. “I’ll fly, you spy?” she asked as she removed her goggles from their perch above her head and offered them. Not only would they protect the wearer’s eyes but by turning a knob on the side, one could focus and zoom.

She kicked the motor to life, gratified in the steady clicking of the reliable little motor. As a side thought, she quickly typed in Morse, asking Jasper what he knew about deactivating incendiary devices. The resulting shocked reply made Grace laugh. “Oh Jasper, you are such a worrier.” She remarked as she jumped on board. Little did she know exactly how frantic he was, for this was no dream and his lively Grace was nowhere near London, nor in the right time.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime18th February 2016, 10:56 am

"Alright," Vanth said, taking the goggles from the woman. Please, let me find this bomb with ease she prayed to any deities that were listening.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime18th February 2016, 12:07 pm

Splash took a look at the map that they had and saw which way Vanth was going and decided to try to cover more ground by going another. She held her hand out bringing water to her and had it lift her higher into the air so she could move around and search. 'I can't let anything happen to those people in that town..I just won't...'
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime21st February 2016, 12:39 am

The little engine launched them into the air, and the air current's took her wings from there. They were stronger here near the mountain, taking a little more skill to ride them, but easing the burden of a engine carrying two instead of one. She glanced at her companion to be sure she was secure, and then back at the ground, trying to match the mangled map to the scenery below.

"I believe we are headed in the right direction now." The air hitting her face always felt invigorating and more alive. Strange, this really did not feel like a dream anymore. But if she was not dreaming, what was this?

"Say, do you have any idea what a bomb might look like from up here?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime21st February 2016, 10:28 am

Splash Then saw witch way they were headed and went closer by them but at a different angle in the same direction. She was looking around for anything that looked different or out of place...

OOC::
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime21st February 2016, 6:01 pm

"Over there," Vanth said, raising her voice so she'd be heard. Badly covered by some bushes was a large square shaped object. With any luck it would be the bomb. 

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime23rd February 2016, 9:48 pm

Splash heard what her newfound friend said and went over near it but not to close on the ground. She didn't want to accidentally set it off somehow by being too close. "Yeah this looks like it..."
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime24th February 2016, 8:38 am

“Right!” Grace angled the glider down and squinted down at the object. “Not very good at hide and seek is he?” This was too easy. The man had all but pointed a rather garish sign straight to it. Coming down to ground level, she used the engine to steady the glider in the absence of airflows and brought her down rather more gently than her earlier landing. But no sooner had she dismounted and taken a step towards the device, that she felt a switch click beneath her foot, and a large hole open between her and the device. “Oh dear…”

Out of the hole came the a creature, the likes of which she had never before seen. It was part beast and part automaton with one mechanical arm bearing a flamethrower and another beastly arm bearing razor sharp claws. Its tail was also pointed. It let loose a bestial roar and began to charge. At first she was frozen, but survival instincts kicked in and she rolled to the side letting out a very un-ladylike “Bloody Hell! Look out!” For the first time in her life, Grace felt real blood-curdling terror grip her heart.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime24th February 2016, 9:58 am

Splash was relived that they found the bomb and that they were going to try to help Grace defuse it. Then something happened and some creature came up from a hole and charged at Grace, thankfully Grace got out of the way. "Let us handle this thing, Grace..." Splash aimed at the creature and yelled, "Deep-End Torrent!" Sending a fast rush of water at the creature.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime24th February 2016, 11:44 am

The creature disappeared as soon as Splash's attack hit. Their peace didn't last for long however, as another two appeared. Summoning her sword, Vanth attacked, easily slicing down her enemy only to have a few more appear. 

For every enemy they destroyed, another took it's place. This is going to be fun. 

"How's that bomb coming," Vanth said, raising her voice so Grace could hear over the sound of the fighting.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime24th February 2016, 2:00 pm

Let us handle it and do what Grace? she asked herself staring at the creature. Her companions seemed willing to face it bravely, and she felt terribly underprepared for such an endeavor without even a weapon. What exactly was it they wanted her to do then, besides run that is? The bomb. It was the only way she could be of any help at all in this. But there was a problem. Grace had never de-activated a bomb before. Jasper I wish you were here! she thought, but instantly regretted imagining him in this sort of danger.

She ran to the black box, taking a look back as one of her companions demolished the first monster in an awe inspiring flood of water seemingly summoned from nowhere. No time for gawking Grace she told herself as she shakily knelt beside the bomb. It was a tangle of wires. She could hear ticking noises but could not see at first inspection any gears or working clock parts. Shame, that would have been easy. There was not a single gear in the whole device, nor was it spouting any sort of steam. Panic overwhelmed her. This was impossible! Glancing back at the others for help Grace could see they had their hands full. There was no one else.

“I – I’m working on it!” she shot back in response to the question. They couldn’t keep this fighting up forever. Time added yet another pressure for the young visitor.

Biting her bottom lip she traced the wires gingerly with her fingers, trying to figure out their pattern and how each connected. After a moment she was fairly sure it was down to three wires, a black one, a blue one, and a red one. But which one to pull? At that moment the morse code burst forth – GRACE BRINGING YOU BACK CAN YOU SEE IT. Looking up she could see shimmering colors in the sky.

“NO JASPER – THE BOMB - WHICH WIRE, BLUE, BLACK, RED?”

“GRACE COME THROUGH NOW!”

The shimmering coalesced into a wobbly sphere. To run, it was tempting but only for a second. Gritting her teeth she shot back NEGATIVE, and again repeated her question. She had a job to do and by God she was going to do it….somehow!

“YOU NEED TO PULL THE B…” The transmission cut off in a whine of static.

“Blast this rusty contraption! Which one Jasper! The blue or the black!” She yelled that out loud, running a hand through her hair. The shimmering light must be interfering. OK Grace..think. By the way it seemed to be connected, one was positive, the other negative, and the third seemingly neutral. She could not even guess what it was for. With a shaky hand she slowly reached for the black wire, the one that looked to have the most connections inside.

“Back up if you can!” she screamed over the din of the battle. “I’m going to pull a wire! I’d rather you be as far away as possible!”

No sense in risking anyone else. She had made her choice, for better or worse. “If I’m mistaken, I’ll only be forced to wake up, right?” She spoke it softly to herself in a tremulous voice. She wasn’t really sure if anything anymore but there was nothing for it. Before she could rethink her decision, she grasped the wire firmly, closed her eyes tightly, and yanked with all her might.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime24th February 2016, 3:31 pm

Splash continued to fight the creatures that appeared. 'Back up? Oh no..does she not know which one to pull? Sheesh what am I thinking..I have faith in Grace to pick the right one' She looked over at Grace, ready to get her out of harms way as soon as she could if need be, then she would worry about everyone else as well.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime25th February 2016, 5:52 am

As soon as Grace pulled the wire, the bomb began to beep frantically. 

"That doesn't sound good," Vanth called, slicing down yet another youma. "What does it mean?"
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime25th February 2016, 7:59 am

“No…nonono!” Grace opened her eyes and yelled at the bomb. “You’re supposed to stop you rusted heap of scrap-metal!” Desperate, she pulled the rest of the cover off of the bomb to find that, while the wires looked to be connected, there was a metal sphere in the center, untouched by any external wires save for the one she had pulled. The wires had been a ruse to stall them! Grace had underestimated the man’s intelligence.  The whole outer shell had been only for show. The madman had been a “clever-boots” after all. And now it seemed time was running out.

Quote :
”That doesn’t sound good, What does it mean?

“It means I’m going for Plan B!”

Grace shouted back, trying to keep the panic from her voice. She had not had a plan B in mind until this very second. That was the nature of plan Bs. Grabbing the core of the bomb and cradling it tightly with one arm she ran for her glider, clicking with her other hands the dots and dashes of an urgent message.

“JASPER IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, NEED PORTAL BUT NOT TO LONDON! BOMB READY TO EXPLODE! THE SUN, OCEAN, ANYTHING!”

She had realized after seeing the lights in the sky a moment ago, that she was not dreaming, but had fallen through some sort of portal. And the fact that Jasper was trying to send one back for her meant that whatever it was, he had at least some control over the technology if shaky at best. I’ll just have to place my faith in him. And if not….at least I can get the bomb away from here.

The beeping was getting faster as she kicked the motor on and shoved off as hard as she could towards the sky. Her heart was hammering in her chest and her palms were sweating so she gripped the bomb closely to her. The engine whined and screamed as she pushed it as hard as its little steam pistons could go, straight up. I don’t want to die….not without telling him….how much I care for him…
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime27th February 2016, 10:11 am

Splash helped take care of another youma and then saw Grace flying off with the bomb, "What is she doing? She is going to get herself hurt...GRACE!!!" Splash watched Grace while still fighting..
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime17th March 2016, 7:52 am

"Hows difusing the bomb going?" Vanth asked as she took down another creature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]   [Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Avoiding Avalanche! [CrackShips]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top