The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Your Harry Potter Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

Your Harry Potter Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 10:03 am

Wanna play a game? 

Go to google and put the day and month of your birthday followed by Harry Potter. Click the Harry Potter wiki and look at the events. Then tell us something that happened on your birthday in Harry Potter History. (I shamelessly stole this game from the Pottermore Facebook, by the way!)

Here's mine!

September 24: 

1995: Hermione Granger asks Harry Potter again if he will teach them Defence Against the Dark Arts, because she believes Dolores Umbridge is an inept teacher. This eventually leads to the formation of Dumbledore's Army.

Last edited by Henshinyo on 11th February 2016, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 10:06 am

June 7th 1992: Harry Potter lies unconscious in the hospital wing due to the events of three nights before

YAY??
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 10:06 am

November 21, 1994: There is a trip to Hogsmeade. Harry and Hermione meet Hagrid and "Moody" at the Three Broomsticks. Hagrid tells Harry to meet him in his cabin that night at midnight.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 10:57 am

PREPARE FOR A LIST, FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS SEPTEMBER 1ST, THE DAY THE TRAIN LEAVES THE STATION FOR HOGWARTS: 
The Hogwarts Express leaves London at precisely eleven o'clock in the morning, and arrives at Hogsmeade Station sometime after nightfall. The Sorting ceremony takes place in the Great Hall and the Hogwarts school year starts.

1892: Albus Dumbledore and Elphias Doge meet on their first day at Hogwarts. Dumbledore was believed to be, by the rest of the students, a Muggle-hater, as his father had been arrested for attacking three young Muggles; Doge had a pock-marked face and a greenish hue that was left from contracting dragon pox shortly before arriving at school — they became friends as both felt like outsiders.

1938: Tom Riddle begins at Hogwarts and is Sorted into Slytherin.

1991: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley are Sorted into Gryffindor.
1991: Dudley Dursley is in London having his tail removed that was created by magic.

1992: Harry Potter and Ron Weasley miss the Hogwarts Express (due to Dobby) and travel to the school with the Flying Ford Anglia. They crash onto the Whomping Willow by accident. The car drives off, presumably into the Forbidden Forest, and Ron's wand comes close to breaking.

1993: Dementors board the Hogwarts Express during the trip to Hogwarts; Remus Lupin drives them away from Harry Potter, who fainted due to the power of the Dementors.

1994: During the early morning, Amos Diggory calls on Arthur Weasley to help Alastor Moody after a disturbance at his house. Bartemius Crouch Jr. (impersonating Moody), who has abducted Moody, claims he has been attacked by burglars.
1995: Harry Potter meets Luna Lovegood in the Hogwarts Express.

1996: The first meeting of the Slug Club takes place on the Hogwarts Express, with students such as Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley and Neville Longbottom attending. Harry sneaks into Draco Malfoy's compartment and gets a Full Body-Bind curse put on him by the latter. Nymphadora Tonks rescues him and Severus Snape takes him in to the Welcoming Feast.

1997: More Death Eaters appear outside 12 Grimmauld Place. The Daily Prophet announces that Severus Snape is made Headmaster of Hogwarts School. Harry, Ron, and Hermione decide to infiltrate the Ministry of Magic the next day. Neville Longbottom, Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood return to Hogwarts.

2009: Teddy Lupin begins at Hogwarts.
2011 or 2012: Victoire Weasley begins at Hogwarts.
2013-2016: James Potter II begins at Hogwarts.
2017: Albus Potter, Rose Weasley, and Scorpius Malfoy begin at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 11:52 am

May 25th, 1989

1992: Harry overhears Quirrell arguing with Lord Voldemort, and assumes that Snape is threatening Quirrell.

1993: Professor Minerva McGonagall announces to her second year Transfiguration students that exams will take place on 1 June, shocking them, as they had not imagined exams still taking place given the atmosphere of fear at the school due to the attacks on Muggle-borns.

1995: Harry, Ron and Hermione, sleepy from staying up discussing the strange events of the previous night regarding Bartemius Crouch Sr., suffer an especially dull History of Magic lesson. They then visit the individual they believe to be Mad-Eye Moody (secretly Bartemius Crouch's son), only for him to tell them that he was unable to find Bartemius Crouch Sr.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime11th February 2016, 11:23 pm

September 3:

1992: The second years have a double Herbology class in the morning, followed by Transfiguration where they practiced the spell Beetle Buttons. Then, their first lesson with Professor Lockhart takes place, where he gives them a quiz on himself (which Hermione Granger scores full marks in). He then frees a group of Cornish Pixies, who wreak havoc around the classroom.

1995: Harry Potter has his first detention with Dolores Umbridge and learns how evil she is when she forces him to write lines with a pen using blood from his own hand: I must not tell lies.

1997: Harry buries Alastor Moody's magical eye, and discovers the ill-effects of the Horcrux when he fails to conjure a Patronus.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime12th February 2016, 5:26 am

February 22nd: A Quidditch match between Gyffindor and Hufflepuff. Harry catches the Snitch in five minutes, and shortly after follows Snape and Quirrell into the Forbidden Forest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime26th February 2016, 10:08 pm

April 2:

Nothing...
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime27th February 2016, 12:54 pm

July 2:
Cornelius Fudge is kicked out of the office of the Ministry of Magic due to the community "screaming" for his resignation, due to the outcomes of the Battle of Department of Ministries, Rufus Scrimgeour takes his place.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime27th February 2016, 3:21 pm

February 15:

1997: The Sixth years have an Apparition lesson in the Great Hall .
Back to top Go down
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime27th February 2016, 6:15 pm

2014: The finals of the 2014 Quidditch World Cup take place in the Patagonian Desert.

july 11th
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime28th February 2016, 9:00 am

April 9th:

(year unknown) Oliver Wood's check-out of Quidditch Through The Ages from the Hogwarts Library ends.

(Wow, super interesting XD)
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime28th February 2016, 6:58 pm

September 29th:

(Nothing truly exciting lol)

1902: William McGonagall dies in Edinburgh, Scotland.
1991: The 1991-1992 Gryffindor Quidditch team begins regular practice.
Back to top Go down
Clavietika
Pyramidal Crystal

Clavietika

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime20th April 2016, 9:03 pm

16 April:

1994: 
The Hogwarts Quidditch Cup final takes place: Gryffindor beats Slytherin two-hundred and thirty to twenty.

1998: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger -- amongst others -- stay at Shell Cottage and prepare to break into the Lestrange Vault in Gringotts Wizarding Bank.

This is neat. XD
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime17th May 2016, 2:26 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
QUICK I NEED A NEW BIRTHDAY SEEING AS NOTHING HAPPENS ON MINE
April 25
Although I guess that could be a good thing, like here you go, have just a normal day people, no world ending or deaths or life changing events...
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 4:10 pm

July 24

This is cool!

1991: Harry Potter receives his first Hogwartsletter. Vernon and Petunia Dursley burn it. Harry's bedroom is moved from the Cupboard under the stairs to Dudley's second bedroom
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 4:17 pm

September 21st....literally nothing in Harry Potter land happened xD
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Lavender
Lotus Crystal

Lavender

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC’s Official Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 4:52 pm

Let us see... And 25 November was a very empty and hollow day, it seems. :/
Back to top Go down
PockyPants
Pyramidal Crystal

PockyPants

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime16th January 2018, 2:58 pm

How fun!

October 25
1881: Pablo Picasso, a Muggle artist, is born, the same year as Albus Dumbledore.

...  well they tried to make it Harry Potter related, lol.   I already knew we shared a birthday.   Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/maskprops
starshine
Pyramidal Crystal

starshine

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime16th July 2019, 11:28 pm

May 26:

1992: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, and Draco Malfoy serve detention with Rubeus Hagrid in the Forbidden Forest. They spot a dead unicorn and Harry encounters Lord Voldemort for the first time since his infancy.[1]
1995: Harry Potter receives a letter from his godfather Sirius Black urging extreme caution and to practise spells for the third task of the Triwizard Tournament following the strange events regarding Bartemius Crouch Snr of two nights previous.

Iconic. Also, I share a birthday with Helena Bonham Carter.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime17th July 2019, 1:33 pm

Oooohohohohho such beautifully bewitching events...

November 6
1991: The Gryffindor first years have an Astronomy Class at midnight, on the top of the Astronomy Tower.
1993: A Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff takes place under heavy rain. While playing, Harry Potter sees a black dog in the stands. Harry then passes out after Dementors enter the pitch. Harry's Nimbus 2000 is destroyed by the Whomping Willow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime21st July 2019, 8:52 am

August 8

• 1993: Harry Potter enjoys his "strange new freedom" at Diagon Alley. He eats breakfast in the Leaky Cauldron and after breakfast, spends the long sunny days exploring the shops and eating on the pavement cafés. Florean Fortescue helps him with his History of Magic homework and gives him free sundaes every half an hour.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Harry Potter Birthday   Your Harry Potter Birthday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Harry Potter Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top