The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Andalusite's Accumulation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

Andalusite's Accumulation Empty
PostSubject: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 2:49 pm

Here is most of my collection. I didn't post all of the cards. Andalusite's Accumulation 3884866259

Figurines:

Pullip Dolls:

Plushies:

Trading Cards and Stickers:

Animation Cels and Sketches:

Pins/Buttons/Badges and Patches:

Art Prints and Posters:

Misc.:

Clothing and Accessories:

As you all can see, I'm SUPER OBSESSED with the Death Busters. Andalusite's Accumulation 3884866259

Last edited by Andalusite on 12th November 2016, 5:45 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 2:49 pm

*Casually inserts a placeholder post for the thread*
Back to top Go down
The Cheers
Star Seed

The Cheers

Star Seed

Title : 私たちになりたくて♥

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 11:50 am

What a lovely collection! I'm in love with all your figures and Death Busters stuff.  Very Happy

This makes me want to work on my collection more.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 3:54 pm

Thank you very much! Very Happy I just added even more Death Busters stuff to the master post LMAO. I'm telling you, I'm obsessed. Andalusite's Accumulation 3884866259

As of 3/29 The entire collection has been updated with more images! I think everything has been accounted for, except maybe a DVD and a stack of trading cards. XD

You should make a thread for your collection if you get a chance! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime7th April 2016, 10:38 pm

Your love for the Death Busters is apparent in your collection. LOL
Your petit chara box sets of the Black Moon Clan goes well with your Sailor Stars box set.
Now all you're missing is for them to release a Death Busters box set and it'll be a perfect. LOL

I love your plush collection especially the cats. Artemis is the cutest! Is your brother still alive? I would have killed my brother if he threw poor Artemis down the stairs. LOL

You art collection is also nice. The Mimi prints are especially lovely.

Andalusite's Accumulation 868675979
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime8th April 2016, 5:52 pm

Roro wrote:
Your love for the Death Busters is apparent in your collection. LOL
Razz It would be even worse more apparent if I added my mineral collection to the mix. Omg, I might just have to do that now. XD Minerals like kunzite or kaolinite could arguably count toward a SM collection, right? XD Oooh! And I could make specimen labels with drawings of the characters on them!~

Roro wrote:
Now all you're missing is for them to release a Death Busters box set and it'll be a perfect. LOL
Omg, if they make a Death Busters set... Andalusite's Accumulation 3150097195Andalusite's Accumulation 3150097195Andalusite's Accumulation 3150097195

Roro wrote:
Is your brother still alive? I would have killed my brother if he threw poor Artemis down the stairs. LOL
Yes he is lol. I was so mad though. He didn't even get punished for it and as you can see, the toss damaged the paint on the eye. Sad Oh well! I'm sure there are ways (airbrush?) to restore the color back onto the eye. xD;

Roro wrote:
The Mimi prints are especially lovely.
Totally agree! Her designs are beautiful! She made prints in this style for every female villain, and has just started working on prints of the men! They are definitely worth browsing through. Wink
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime2nd June 2016, 9:44 am

6/2/16 Updated with more figurines, a plushie, sleep mask, a poster and some patches. Smile I also noticed that the link to my Ptilol cel died, so I have replaced it with a new one.

I have two cute Witches 5 magnets and a chibi Sailor Jupiter that sits on the edge of a cup as well, but I forgot them in my boyfriend's car and won't be able to get them back until the end of October. T__T
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime2nd June 2016, 5:17 pm

love your collection. I need to upload mine this year. I am plannign to get a display case soon, because I am terrible and like my stuff out of the box wahh.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime2nd June 2016, 6:55 pm

You have such a lovely and extensive collection! Andalusite's Accumulation 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime13th July 2016, 12:06 pm

Hikari-chan wrote:
love your collection. I need to upload mine this year. I am plannign to get a display case soon, because I am terrible and like my stuff out of the box wahh.
Thank! Ooh! Nice! Can't wait to see it! Andalusite's Accumulation 868675979

Luna wrote:
You have such a lovely and extensive collection! Andalusite's Accumulation 2508165712
Thanks! Andalusite's Accumulation 3186387542

I have acquired a Jerpiderp and a Black Lady Twinkle Dolly charm. Both of them have been to the figurine section! Andalusite's Accumulation 2422052349 I also just realized that I never added the Petit Chara School Set. It's already stored away on the top-most shelf of my closet. Whoops! XD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime28th September 2016, 12:33 pm

9/28/16 Whooo! I added added some more figurines and miscellaneous items to my collection. Very Happy I'm going to need to divide the figurines up by type in the master post or something haha. The image list is starting to get a bit too long.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime12th November 2016, 5:47 pm

UPDATE: 11/12/16

*Woot! I finally got my cute ACEN Artist Alley Viluy and Eudial magnets back from my boyfriend's house. They have been added to the Misc. category.

Other items added to the masterpost include:
*Mistress 9 Pullip Doll
*Black Lady S.H. Figuarts
*Sailor Jupiter Ochatomo Figurine
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime13th November 2016, 10:55 pm

Woah!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime14th November 2016, 7:37 am

Andi this collection is gorgeous. So many interesting and unique pieces. I'm in loveeeeee (and jealoussss XD).
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime14th November 2016, 9:36 am

Holy S*** Andi!! Your collection is amazing!! I'm really jealous of all your figures. I have a few of the older gashapons that you have (like the Makoto in swimsuit and stuff) but I'm pretty sure mine are bootlegs. xD
Back to top Go down
SailorAries
Star Seed

SailorAries

Star Seed

Title : Lovely Angel Fisheye

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime13th July 2017, 5:43 pm

Wow Andi! This is amazing. Andalusite's Accumulation 4162236341 I love your cels and all the original fan artworks you have!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUSm_SqnGvh9lhgp58q3Fxw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime13th July 2017, 8:09 pm

We're totally soul mates.. I love the Death Busters <3 I am so Jelly of the Pullip Doll.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andalusite's Accumulation   Andalusite's Accumulation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andalusite's Accumulation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion :: Sailor Moon Collections-