The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] Leviathan Core

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2016, 10:54 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 Ua0cg9t

Only seven hours.

They needed to start moving, now. The smallest among them touched the small pill, collecting it in her hand and tucking it safely into her uniform. If it came from that strange old woman, it would be important later. She wondered if the old one meant "pressure" as in oceanic pressure or "pressure" as in "wow we're all dying". Both seemed likely to happen, given all that they had seen before.

They knew where the seed was, Sailor Leviathan had blessed them to move more comfortably on her planet, and the Crone had provided the team with many answers and partial answers.

She looked up at the others, waiting for someone to take the lead and begin their journey here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2016, 11:19 am

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o0uj2hCYjb1tlqyy0_540
He felt wrong in his gloves, like a fraud, when her eyes seemed to pierce right through him. The Knight bristled and then frowned when she pressed her thumb against his forehead - except creeping him out he doubted it'd be of much help. Seeing everyone geared up, he realized he'd missed something. Being old probably did that. All the cool kids would get the cool toys.

He looked at the pill, letting it rest in his gloved palm. Pressure? The one you felt in waters such as those they were walking / swimming in or the one of a soldier who cracked in the middle of a fight?

Seven hours. That was not a lot.

He closed his hand around the small seed, deciding to wonder where to put it when they got to moving. They needed a strategy, something... he didn't know their powers and wasn't very keen to discover them in battle. Accidental wounds tended to happen quickly when there was a lack of caution.

But he couldn't seem to be able to push 'Let's get going' out of his throat, so he waited.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 12th January 2016, 7:32 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar, typos, etc)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2016, 3:57 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 Enyali12
Her boots on solid ground again was a relief, though her still-floating hair would need to be remedied or it could entangle her sword; she turned to Achelois, taking one step towards requesting she braid back her hair when the raspy voice froze her. She found the crone as she made her appearance, and the weight in Enyalius's chest increased with every heartbeat. Time seemed to slow as the old woman hobbled around, Ribbon's peril muted by the anxious blood rushing in her ears. Items exchanged hands slowly, Achelois's queries registering but having little effect as she waited for the one answer her being demanded. 

How much time?

'Was 27 hours the total gestation period for any chaos seed dropped onto a planet at that time? Chaos seeds elsewhere - will they come to fruition 17 hours from now?'

'Yes.'

The echoes lived and died in her mind as the crone handed gauntlets to Nocturnus, was confronted by Leviathan. As she answered questions posed by Achelois and the others, Enyalius painfully pushed outward with her crystal, feeling for her planet. The chaos on her world felt like thick and poisonous ooze on her heart, burning wherever it sat. The people of Enyalius were strong - they could fight off an attack - but some people of Enyalius were corrupt, and they would be only too eager to betray them. She had left it a mess. She had never intended to go back for good, but despite her assertions that she would leave them to their fate, she knew that she would help them. The innocent did not deserve the fate she would allow upon the wicked; she would save them, and then leave them to their own devices. Finally she found her world, her other half calling her home eagerly: 10 hours. It would take 10 hours to get there the shortest path - 8 if she pushed hard, maybe 7 if harder. She pulled back, but the burning, poisonous sensation remained with her, heavy and caustic. 

The crone was before her now, vivid gaze pulling her attention to those bright eyes just as Shadow asked his question: 'Are there any other worlds that are being subjected to retaliation? If Sol isn't at risk, who else is in jeopardy?'

She couldn't hear the rest, wondering what the old woman would answer. They needed to save Leviathan; with what had happened on Andromeda, they needed everyone for the task - they could ill afford splitting up. She had set herself to saving Leviathan first and that is what she intended, without the weight of the others knowing of what was happening on her planet. She held the crone's stare, willing her not to tell them.

'Time will tell.'

The crone frowned at her, and Enyalius felt relieved. The crone walked away without a word to her; Enyalius didn't mind, the 'advice' she had gotten on Andromeda had dogged her the entire venture, making her second guess herself. Don't be stupid

'It is up to the likes of you to save the planet, and you have but 7 hours to do it.'

Seven hours.

She was falling again, in towards the planet Leviathan, pressure closing all around her, gravity pulling her deeper and deeper. Her eyes stopped seeing, the water world fading away as her heart beat painfully. She couldn't save both. If she left now she may barely get there in time to watch the seed reach full development. 

She couldn't save both.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2016, 4:42 pm

Seven hours. That was how long Sailor Leviathan's last anime marathon was. That wasn't very much time at all for her.

Her mind raced. Apparently, the person behind this was someone that they all knew? And he was male? Was he related to Enyalius? Shadow? No.

Ribbon.

It was Ribbon's boss. She was sure of it. It was the freak who trapped them in that awful maze.

"Ribbon," she said, approaching her quickly, "normally I would ask you to stay behind, but you probably know more about these Chaos freaks than any of us here. That weird boss of yours, he must have shown you something. Would you come with me to stop this? I can't guarantee we'll make it out but if we find a quicker solution to this, any other planet that comes under this problem could be instantly saved! Could you imagine that? We'd be heroes! Maybe better heroes than New Queen Selena herself!"

She was almost giddy in her proposition. She grasped the map in her hand and sighed, regaining her old worry.

"I... I do care about this world, but I care about you more. I care more about my friend, Enoch, too. I care about people like Shadow who don't get a guaranteed ticket for reincarnation. Ribbon, if we get through this together, if we defeat Chaos, I promise to dedicate my life to protecting you, as I have with Enoch."

She slowly turned toward the group with wide eyes and a twitching eyebrow. She held up the vial given to her by the crone.

"Now, I need someone to taste test this to figure out what the f*ck it is. And we should leave. That would probably be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2016, 5:37 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 Sailor14

Seven hours. Less than half a day before this planet was doomed. Well, there definitely wasn't time to waste then. She accepted the items the Crone handed her, this time an amulet, a potion, a set of dice, and a strange pill that she had no clue about, and waited for the group to leave for the core, determined to get to it as fast as possible. 

At Sailor Leviathan's need for a test subject, Callisto barely hesitated before walking over to her. They didn't have time to wait until someone else volunteered. the sooner they left, the better. 

"If you do not believe it's safe for consumption, I'll test it for you," she offered. The Crone would not give them something that was potentially dangerous, so Callisto wasn't afraid.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2016, 5:44 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 Ua0cg9t

Sailor Leviathan's pledge to protect Ribbon was very touching. And yet... Sailor Nocturnus tried to keep herself from fidgeting, and her dark eyes searched the room for something interesting to be distracted by. She was looking out for danger, she reminded herself. It was something a sailor soldier did when they were on a planet and there was a Chaos Seed preparing to germinate.

Of course, she wasn't about to admit that she felt maybe a teeny-tiny jealous. No, of course not! She had no reason to be jealous. Sailor Leviathan looked out for Ribbon in the maze... eventually. And it wasn't like protecting Ribbon had to be a job for only a single person.

"It doesn't matter," she scolded herself. "Saving this planet is the most important thing right now."

Sailor Nocturnus tried instead to busy herself with wearing the much-cherished returned gauntlets, fumbling to put them on over her gloves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2016, 8:11 pm

Time will tell, the mysterious mystic iterated to Shadow in response to his question about the fate of other worlds. Such an indirect statement! Perhaps their strange advisor was taking a jab at his skepticism, which would have otherwise assumed that the worst would happen. But if he was completely wrong, then everyone (even himself) would have reason to be relieved.

Shadow certainly didn't need her profound insight to know that many lives were hanging in the balance with their current task. They could not fail this world now; unlike with Zenar, there was no margin for error. He briefly considered looking at Enya, who was being scrutinized by the old crone; what kept her from insisting more strongly that they seek out the Chaos Seed?

His face hardened into a scowl while he briefly entertained a handful of cynical possibilities. Perhaps the armored woman was handing him a rope and an opportunity to hang himself. Or was it a case of waiting for her rival to make a suggestion, then shoot it down with prejudice? Whatever the reason, Enya's mood was difficult for him to discern.

I'm not helping anyone by burning up over this personal matter..

If Shadow had to spend any existing goodwill between him and the senshi to remind them of their urgent situation, then he thought it to be a cost well counted. Approaching his friend with purpose, he leaned close to her side and spoke at a volume one level above a whisper, audible to Leviathan and the senshi nearest their yellow-eyed, loud mouthed contemporary. 

"We need to go. You've got the map, so let's pick a direction and start moving."
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2016, 8:29 pm

Amatheia frowned in a little concern when the crone gave only an indirect answer and sighed softly. Then she noticed the little seed that appeared and looked at it, raising an eyebrow slightly. She did not typically have issue with depths and pressure. She had realized in comparison to most other humanoid creatures, her skeletal and muscular structure was stronger, allowing her to comfortably withstand water pressure. She often enjoyed diving to the darkest deepest realms of oceans to see the strange creatures that lived there.

But the crone did not give things idly, so she tucked it away with the potion. Then she heard the word ribbon and felt a thrill, looking quickly until she remembered how there was a girl with that name and quickly settled herself again. She also heard how apparently Ribbon would know who was behind this.

A bit intrigued, Amatheia swam over as Leviathan called out for a volunteer to test the vial. She looked a bit skeptical. “I think perhaps that is meant only for you, Leviathan. The elder woman does not mean harm. We have dealt with her before, and she has provided great help. Perhaps it is something that will enable you ease with the mission? But I am not sure there would be enough potion for someone to test it and leave enough for you...”
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th January 2016, 11:06 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 ElrbPPL

Seven hours certainly didn’t seem like a long time. Although, Nix did learn something new from the old woman’s vague answer. One among them knew the person responsible? She eyed the members of the group one by one, wondering who it was. Whose side were they on? No one else seemed alarmed by this revelation, so maybe…

She blinked at the appearance of a small pill before her as a last parting gift. Like the others, she wondered if by pressure the old woman meant the water or the battle, but she pocketed it anyway for use later. She was certain the time to use it would make itself clear eventually.

Then Sailor Leviathan spoke to the pink-haired girl that had led them here—apparently her name was Ribbon—and Nix discovered that she was the one that seemed to know this Chaos entity responsible for all this mess. It would certainly be good if they had inside knowledge on what was going on, but she refrained from questioning the girl for more information. Everyone here seemed to know her better and if they trusted her then that was good enough.

She watched uncertainly as Leviathan asked someone to test the vial she’d gotten from the old woman and someone immediately volunteered. This didn’t seem like a good idea to her; it was obviously left for the guardian of this planet specifically. But as that was already being pointed out, Nix turned her gaze toward Sailor Nocturnus, who was attempting to put on her newly acquired gauntlets.

“Let me help you with that,” she said gently, barely audible to the other senshi around them, as she helped the smaller soldier put them on properly over her gloves. She gave Nocturnus a small smile, finding the girl reminding her of her own little brother, the one she had sworn to protect with her life. Her touch might be cold, but hopefully Nocturnus would recognize the warmth in the gesture.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th January 2016, 5:36 am

The voice that offered to help her was not one she was particularly familiar with just yet, and Sailor Nocturnus looked up to see the newcomer who had joined them on the way to Leviathan from Andromeda. When Sailor Nix first arrived, Nocturnus felt somewhat nervous around her—this older girl was very pretty, and probably also very powerful. But there was no way the youngest team member could interpret this gesture as anything other than kind. She smiled up at the flax-haired sailor soldier wearing shades of ice and snow. Sailor Nix's colour scheme was as pale as Nocturnus's was dark, sharply contrasting between the two.

"Thank you," Nocturnus replied, trying to steady the gauntlet as the other sailor soldier fastened it around her forearms. "It's confusing with one hand."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th January 2016, 3:24 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 Ribbon-002
She listened to all the crone had to say, blushing with shame while looking around with false pride when her knowledge of him was brought up. Seven hours seemed like a long time... but then how long had they spent in the maze? She there hadn't been any clocks in there - time had been meaningless, and with the distortion and then traveling through space, she didn't think she'd even be able to calculate how long it had been since Flax had set her up there, even if she knew what time it had been the moment the metal wrapped around her. 

Seven hours was long enough, right?

When she seed appeared before her, she took it hesitantly, as she saw another do, and tucked it beneath the stretchy fabric of her belt, mentally marking it with pressure so she would remember what it was when the time came. 

When Leviathan approached, Ribbon's eyes were wide, ready to accept whatever task Leviathan had for her. She had come to help her friend, and she would do her best with it - she just hoped Leviathan wouldn't send her home. She could help here - she could use her powers as an Electromagnium to help with - well, with whatever they needed. There probably weren't going to be any metal bugs made by Flax, but she could do other things, too. She listened closely, nodding her head affirmatively with Leviathan's request, a smile breaking across her features at the mention of becoming a hero with her.

She would have replied immediately if not for Leviathan's abrupt change, how she seemed to fall, her words quieter and more serious. 'I care about people like Shadow who don't get a guaranteed ticket for reincarnation.' He had mentioned that - that all Sailor Senshi could be reborn time and time again, but he had listed it as a reason why they didn't care about normal human life. She hadn't gotten that impression from these girls, and Leviathan least of all. If it hadn't been for her and Nocturnus, she might not have made it off that planet. 'Ribbon, if we get through this together, if we defeat Chaos, I promise to dedicate my life to protecting you, as I have with Enoch.'

Ribbon didn't know how to react; Leviathan was her friend, her good friend. Her heart was really big, but... Ribbon couldn't let her to that - she couldn't let her risk herself to save her, especially with how upset He would be when He learned what she had done, how she had swapped sides and was now helping the Sailor Senshi. She shuddered, thinking of the mysterious disappearances he tried to hide from her, knowing he had been the cause; she didn't want his gaze to fall near Leviathan again. 

As Leviathan asked someone to taste the vial of liquid in her hand, Ribbon reached out and tentatively poked Leviathan in the shoulder to get her attention. "I came here for you, Leviathan; I'll do all I can to help you, but I don't need you to do anything for me in return." She paused, and explained, "You're my friend."

Callisto then volunteered to taste the vial and Ribbon chose to stay behind Leviathan, ready to help when and if she needed it. Shadow called for them to start moving, mermaid-senshi came forward to talk, but Ribbon was too distracted to listen to what the other had to say. Her scales were twitching, almost as they would when someone was shouting very near her, as they would when subjected to high-amplitude waves---

Another earthquake shakes the area, its magnitude slightly higher than the one before! 
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th January 2016, 4:07 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 Achelo10
Achelois listened as the elder woman answered hers and the others questions, though the answers were never really straight forward.  Then she told them how much time they had left, seven hours, before leaving them with a gift.  She reached out and took the pill, placing it within folds of cloth in her tunic where it wouldn't come loose.  Seven hours... How could they do this in that small of a time frame?  What if they failed, what would be the consequences?  Dozens of scenarios crashed into her mind as she thought about the different possibilities and their end game.  She felt a weight on her heart, as if her whole being just wanted to hibernate for awhile.  Fighting against chaos was a never ending battle, and now it seemed to be a losing one. Was she wrong for fighting against this force of evil, should she let nature take it's course?  

Before she met Enya, there would have been no hesitation in her decision to allow the natural world run the way it did.  But now she was fighting against the evil of the universe.  She had decided that chaos unbalanced the natural world, and that it was necessary to fight against it.  Enya had been the one to help her understand this.  She wanted to think everything over, but there seemed to be no time.  She willed herself to focus on the task at hand, leaving the greater views of life in the back of her mind.  She focused on Leviathan asking Ribbon, who knew their enemy, for help.  Any information she had could be useful and save time.  Achelois turned to towards Enya, moving towards her, ready to discuss their next move.  As she reached for her, the area began shaking again, much like when they first arrived.  She braced herself, looking around for debris falling.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th January 2016, 5:48 pm

So that girl had seen or been with a chaotic agent or the likes? How many people here had allegiance as skewed? Should that be a worry? A problem? Often, adversaries would team up on a common enemy, but he didn't know them, how could he even protect them with his life and powers if he couldn't be sure of them?

The earthquake hopefully brought him out of his thoughts, instinctively swimming again when the ground started to shake.

"I guess that should be our cue."

He commented, his voice still foreign to him even after hundred of years being a senshi. He studied Sailor Leviathan, before eyeing the situation around them. He didn't know if earthquakes were natural occurrences on this planet nor if the people would be able to take care of their own without Leviathan.

"Can your people handle themselves in these earthquakes?"

He asked politely, then turned looked at Enyalius despite what was happening around them. She seemed to be the one who knew the most about the soldiers reunited for this mission and also their silently voted leader...

"Who here do you think have powers we could possibly die without?"

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 12th January 2016, 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th January 2016, 7:05 pm

Shadow quietly palmed the odd seed that the crone offered to him, securing the token within his pocket. The mystic's advice was on point - since their object of concern was the very core of Leviathan, he could only expect to grow uncomfortable as the band of senshi started to approach the center of the planet. His unease was soon justified by (or cynically, rewarded with) the unpleasantly familiar vibrations and tremors that signaled the arrival of another earthquake.

"Watch your heads!" He called out, taking particular caution to watch the walls and the ceiling of the castle structure. Though efforts were made to reinforce many of the buildings in Pearl City, they were at best a temporary solution. Only the destruction of the Chaos Seed would ensure the safety of Planet Leviathan, its people, and its colorful guardian.

Having no previous knowledge of Oberon, the dark soldier decided to spare him the sharp tongue and instead provide direct, honest observations. As Shadow spoke up to address the question, his sleeved hand raised upwards to point at Enya's closest friend. "Sailor Achelois is a skilled healer and one of our valued allies. If you have to watch over someone other than her, I should be your last choice."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th January 2016, 7:34 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

Seven hours? Could they really do this with such little time? 

When Shadow suggested that Oberon watch over Achelois, Eshana whole heatedly agreed; she was their healer and needed more protection. While Sedna could heal most wounds and injuries, her healing level was not on par with the other senshi. Besides, Eshana was a physical fighter as well and knew how to take care of herself, she would be fine. 

While she didn't voice it, the teal-green haired woman vowed to keep an eye on their youngest member, Nocturnus, not that she didn't think the young senshi capable, but she was young and Eshana didn't know how much experience she had. 

"If we really only have seven hours to complete our task, we should best head out. I doubt that another earthquake so soon after the last is a good sign."
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th January 2016, 7:45 pm

A beaming grin came over Sailor Leviathan's face when Ribbon agreed to go with her. Had anyone ever seen the sailor scout so excited? Especially when her planet was falling apart around her?

She was somewhat taken back when Sailor Callisto actually agreed to test out the vial. Sailor Amatheia warned against it though. Leviathan had to agree with her. What was the point of testing it out here, especially if it was a one time use?

"It's meant for me?" she asked. "I mean... that would make sense. I'll wait then."

Then the earthquake struck.

Leviathan barely reacted. She merely looked up with a blank expression as the planet began to shake under her very feet. She would never tell the others that she herself didn't feel much of a connection to her home, that they were very likely more concerned about this than she was. Something always seemed disconnected. It seemed like Guardian Leviathan had much more connection to her home than she did. She felt like an outsider and could relate to her people as well as she could the warriors around her.

She fell out of her daze when the others said they should leave. She gripped the map tightly.

"Y-yeah, let's go. I guess."
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th January 2016, 8:18 pm

The next round of rumblings and shaking seemed more intense than the previous. Sailor Nocturnus struggled to stay on her feet, the vibrations disrupting her small frame. As Shadow called out, she watched architecture of the city crack and crumble, tumbling downwards around the assembled group near the city's gates. Yes, they needed to leave—and quickly.

Thankfully, that was the next phrase out of Sailor Leviathan's mouth. Now appropriately outfitted with the armor from the Crone, even more valuable to the small sailor soldier-in-training as a good luck charm from her beloved mother, Nocturnus nodded and moved to follow the coral-haired girl towards wherever the map would lead them.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 11:05 am

Amatheia was gently watching the interaction between Ribbon and Leviathan when the new quake started. As she was swimming, it didn't affect her more than her feeling the vibrations in the water, but she frowned none the less, body tensed slightly.

Then one of the senshi who had been very quiet spoke, asking about their powers. She didn't know if her powers could tip the balance of life or death, but she volunteered the information no less. “My powers are based more on ice. Though I am able to control others with my song.” She hummed a few notes idly then shook her head.

“But I quite agree with Sedna. We can travel and talk at the same time. If we truly only have seven hours, then perhaps it is best we hurry. Leviathan, which way do we go?” She turned to the senshi bearing the map and gave her a light smile.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 12:23 pm

Oberon's eyes moved to meet with Shadow's figure when the man spoke, the knight observing him intently before he offered him a brief and thin, but warm smile. It wasn't exactly the one he'd asked to, but he wasn't part of their conflict and didn't want to be. As long as both of them treated him with respect, he would answer in kind. Upon the given answer, his eyes shifted naturally to Achelois. Healer then. He bowed slightly, both as a sign of respect and as an acknowledgment to her presence since they were just talking about her, then nodded his thanks to the other. Amatheia added information on her own powers and he smiled at her. 

"I will keep this in mind."

He agreed with the urgency and stood ready to follow, landing back on the floor. Seven hours (probably near six now), a seed to destroy, a planet to save and with a bit of luck, no one dying. He was not naive enough to think they would get through it easily, but senshi weren't like normal soldiers after all, right? Not the kind you buried when they died, anyway. He hoped so.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 12th January 2016, 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 4:34 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 Enyali12
The floor shook beneath her feet and Enyalius reawakened, her staring eyes blinking and finally processing what was going on. As her arms went instinctively outward to keep her balance, her forearm bumped against another cloth-covered body and she turned sharply to find Achelois near her. She didn't know what she wanted at that moment - more time? An easier choice? An actual guarantee that if she abandoned this mission she would actually make it to her planet in time and that this mission would succeed without her? She was lost and panicked at the same time, but Achelois was like an anchor, something to keep her grounded, and as she struggled to breath normally she looked nowhere else. Her hand moved of its own accord, seeking comfort, something to hold onto, something that wasn't at stake - clumsily her gauntlet clinked against Achelois's wristlets, her knuckles touching the other's soft skin briefly, fumbling to hold her hand and interlace their fingers and find comfort, but as the quake ended she felt someone else's gaze and made no more movement. As Shadow pointed towards them, her hand fell back to her side, her heart still heavy and hurting and confused, but she pushed past it. She had to be strong and brave - it was what others expected of her, and what she expected of herself. 

Enyalius was doomed, and she would be aware of every second of the countdown to its demise and be unable to stop it. It was too far to travel, too late to arrive in time. She would move past it and do her best here, where it still counted. She took a deep breath, squaring her shoulders from the slight slump they had taken, and stepped forward. 

DM wrote:
Screams arise from the east! Something is happening over there!

Enyalius's attention jerked towards the cry for help and ran swiftly out of the building and leapt upward, nearly calling her wings before she remembered where she was. She swam up to clear the taller buildings around the castle opening, then overtop the roofs of the tiered city towards the East, where a fearsome creature had appeared, working slowly across the small plains between the city walls and the edge of their world.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 4:56 pm

Achelois felt the familiar touch brush against her wrist, moving with her hand as the world around them shook.  But as quickly as she felt it, it was gone, removed from her.  Fighting back a reflex to reach out for Enya's hidden hand, Achelois looked to towards Shadow, who was explaining her powers to Oberon. The other surprised her by bowing slightly. 

Their attention was called by a scream for help, Enya responded immediately and Achelois followed not far behind.  Fantastic, a creature to add to our mounting problems...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 5:26 pm

There was a scream that caught his attention, Oberon barely hesitating before running behind the others. At least this gave him the distraction and the urgency he needed. Falling slightly behind, he quickly reached for their minds, finding Nocturnus first then Nix, Sedna, Callisto, Amatheia, Achelois, he frowned when connecting to Leviathan and connected Shadow and Ribbon carefully, not knowing how sensitive they were to mental contact. He reached for Enyalius last of all, preparing for the mental whiplash that followed the link connecting him to all ten minds. He physically staggered back, closing his eyes to take a time he knew he didn't have to concentrate and calm himself.

Can everyone hear me? he projected, making so the calm and youthful voice of the senshi was heard instead of his real voice.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 12th January 2016, 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 6:00 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 Sailor15

Callisto nodded at Leviathan's choice to keep the potion. As long as they were going to the core now, it was fine. And then a second earthquake hit, but instead of it just being a larger tremor, screams could be heard from a distance, grabbing her attention away from staying upright. Had something collapsed? before she could see what had happened herself, a voice echoed in her head. 

Confused, she looked around for the source, but Callisto couldn't see who was speaking. Frowning to herself, she responded non verbally. "..Who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 6:02 pm

Quote :
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 NClHrGOberon uses Telepathic Link to connect 10 minds to his, for 10 MP.

While linked, he reads as a she and can be empathic towards those he is connected to; strong emotions can physically slow Oberon down when linked.
[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 Ribbon-002
The earthquake ended -- while it had been more forceful than the first, she was near Leviathan and felt relatively safe (Leviathan was good at running away and hiding when there was danger - or she had been in the maze - and standing right behind her, Ribbon could take her cues on when to run and hide and when things should be okay). When it ended, they seemed like they were getting ready to go when suddenly people started screaming, their cries traveling through the city. A chill ran up Ribbon's spine and she tensed, wondering what they would do as Enyalius and Achelois took off swimming towards the source, and then--

Can everyone hear me?

Ribbon looked around for the source of the voice - it sounded like the blue senshi - er, the dark blue senshi, with more of the blue than the green like the other dark-wearing senshi --- she really needed to know their names --- but it didn't look like her lips had been moving?

Who is this?

Ribbon jerked around again - who said that? It was weird - like her ears hadn't heard anything but she distinctly heard something.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 8th January 2016, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 7:00 pm

Sailor Nocturnus followed the others towards the source of the screams. She tried to keep her wits and attention focused, fearing they could be ambushed by something or wander into a trap. There was no way to know what kind of form the Chaotic entity would take on this planet, after all.

And then there was... a voice?

If Oberon was able to feel anything from Nocturnus, at that moment it would have been a sense of extreme confusion. The kind of confusion that didn't understand what was going on and wondered if maaaaybe it could be some kind of evil trick. As if whatever "bad guys" they were going to encounter here had a loudspeaker to broadcast themselves over. She glanced around, looking for answers—and danger.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 7:17 pm

He braced himself, feeling overwhelmed. The last time there were so many minds (and more) connected to his was while fighting with the Moon Kingdom's army, many years ago. A memory he preferred buried in the deepest corner of his haunted mind. He massaged his right temple a bit, slowly breathing. Nocturnus' confusion, though felt, fell short in intensity against some of the other minds he could feel invading his.

Sailor Oberon speaking.

He visualized their minds as dots of different colors in his own, mentally taking notes of who he could feel and how they felt.

I figured some stealth would be necessary. I doubt yelling orders across the battlefield will help us here and considering the earthquakes, losing someone is a probable situation. If you get separated from the group, you can easily communicate your whereabouts, status and whether or not you are injured.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 12th January 2016, 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Phrasing, grammar, typos. The usual x))
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 8:13 pm

There were voices in Shadow's head again. They belonged to souls other than himself, and he missed the announcement that he would be dragged into some kind of psychic party line.

If there was a color that could appropriately suit Shadow's mind, it was a dark gray that often accompanied a cumulonimbus cloud formation. Though it otherwise held its silence, the stormy mental essence appeared to be both aware of Oberon's networking and mildly annoyed by its creation. The only clue to his presence and identity was a masculine sigh of resigned acceptance. 

It could be addressed later. Shadow turned his attentions eastward, swimming after Achelois and Enyalius with the intention of lending them his aid. Why fret over the scream when he could work towards identifying and resolving the underlying problem?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 8:59 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 Sailor15

Callisto both physically and mentally relaxed when Sailor Oberon identified herself. This form of communication would definitely have its uses with the group, considering how messy combat had become while on Andromeda. Now they would always be connected. 

Callisto's mind was a mix of greens and browns, giving it a color reminiscent of a forest. At a glance, there was a sense of calm and quiet determination coming from her, any doubt or stray emotions buried deep within her, behind what would feel like layers of metaphorical shields.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 9:22 pm

Before any action could be taken in regards to the creature below them, Achelois felt the presence of another as they spoke.  Feeling no evil intent she waited, as another spoke and the first voice answered, identifying herself as Sailor Oberon.  She was mildly surprised by the Senshi's telepathic ability but agreed that it would serve to help them.  Her years of practiced meditation made for an easy cleared mind, focused on the task at hand, calm energy reflected physically and mentally.  Her mind's atmosphere would be reminiscent of a field of vibrantly colored flowers warm under the sun, cooled by a breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 10:08 pm

[HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 ElrbPPL

There was an even bigger earthquake, and Nix barely managed to stay on her feet. She wished they would move along, and yet before they could decide where to go, screams came from the east. Without words being exchanged, the others began to move there, so she followed, glad to be able to do something at last. She thought she could see some kind of creature moving towards the city, but before she could do anything else, a voice appeared in her mind, jolting her in surprise.

What seemed like a confusing conversation ensued as she looked around to search for answers—not yet that familiar with everyone’s voices—until the owner identified herself. She realized that it was telepathy, a rare but certainly very useful power. She’d heard of senshi being able to sense each other’s distress or injury, especially if they belonged to the same team, but this was the first time her mind had been connected to another. She had to admit the sudden intrusion was uncomfortable, but the strategic reasoning was sound. A connection like this could be incredibly useful in the midst of battle, especially when they faced intelligent enemies. Not having to say things out loud would have its merits, not to mention all the other advantages Oberon mentioned.

If there was one color that could represent Nix’s mind it would be white, and it would feel like, oddly enough, the scenery inside a snow globe. Tranquil and controlled, not easily disturbed even when the entire thing was shaken. A peaceful day of winter.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Leviathan Core   [HC Event] Leviathan Core - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] Leviathan Core

View previous topic View next topic Back to top